LG LG GF-B590MBL (Matte Black Finish)

LG LG GF-B590MBL (Matte Black Finish)

MPN: GF-B590MBL

See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oscarte

Oscarte

4 doors , freezer on the bottom

I have been looking for this for long time..especially this matte color...I always wanted to have a fridge with 4 doors and freezer being on the bottom.. This is exactly what I want. Plus its slim style makes it more spacious for a small apartment...

The drawers have options to choose categorise products...

It has 10 years part warranty which gives me extra piece of mind

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,945.00.

Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

The design is amazing!

I love the fact that It has a lot of space in the freezer and I can organise the frozen food in a very easy way to take out. The fridge maintains the right temperature for the food, it has 2 compartments for veggies and fruits respectively, in order to make them last longer. It is little bit noisy though, but nothing annoying! I really loved it and it looks so stylish in my kitchen!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,825.00.

Internal Layout
Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Good stylish fridge

I bought this fridge 6 months ago from Harvey Norman. This fridge looks very nice and the colour is beautiful. The freezer section is on the bottom with 2 french doors which makes it more comfortable and easier to use it keeps to vegetables very cold and fresh

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,825.00.

Percy

PercyAustralia

So Far, So Good

Our new slim (835mm wide) french door matte black fridge looks beautiful in our new kitchen. The french doors on both fridge and freezer are very handy. The freezer drawers slide out smoothly. The fridge & freezer temp display on the door is nice. We did lots of research and short-listed a replacement Westinghouse, but the quality and finish of this LG won us over. It's whisper quiet and yes, our magnets do stick to the side and front - something we had to ask. The only negatives are the door shelves can't be moved and no butter compartment - nearly deal breakers for us. And, you have to give the fridge doors a good shove to shut them - maybe an adjustment is needed. Overall, so far so good. Love it, very happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2018