LG GF-L570MBL (570L, Matte Black)

LG GF-L570MBL (570L, Matte Black)

MPNs: GF-L570MBL and GFL570MBL

4.2

• Internal Layout
Sonia T

Sonia TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

The LG GF-L570MBL fridge is the perfect size for 3 us, I think it would be too small for a family of more than 4 people. The ice maker & water dispenser requires plumbing in, this ensures you always have water & ice without the need to refill any containers. I have purchased the black model fridge as my stainless steel kitchen appliances appear to be rusting. The freezer section is at the bottom of the fridge and is very roomy, the drawers are convenient. The fridge makes a sound if you’ve left any of the doors open. This fridge has silent operation. It’s very quiet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$2,672.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
LG
LG A.LG
Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Why would any manufacturer make a fridge with a water dispenser that produces room temperature water. If I wanted room temperature water I would have filled up at the kitchen sink. So disappointed that I bought this fridge

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

The best fridge

We wanted to upgrade our old LG fridge (which we had for the past 8 years or so).
I love 4 separate doors, very convenient. It has retractable shelf to store tall items (bottles, etc) in the fridge which is very useful from time to time. The freezer has 2 separate doors (again very convenient) and separate drawers which keeps all content very organized and easy to locate.
It includes WiFi connectivity but I did not have a chance to use it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$2,299.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GF-L570MBL (570L, Matte Black) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Love this fridge/freezer

Purchased the Lg 570L matte black French door fridge after my old fridge suddenly died. Love that it has ice and water dispenser although haven’t used yet due to moving house. I love the 2 separate doors on each side to fridge and freezer and 2 separate veg and fruit bins and the retractable shelf, it has more than enough space.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for A$2,380.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
LG
LG A.LG

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent modern styled fridge for a couple or small family. Quality industrial design.

Date PurchasedJan 2019