MPNs: 36459884 and MS2596OB

See the Best Microwaves in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best microwave I have ever owned!

Best microwave I have ever owned! User friendly push the button and go! previous microwaves had information overload and I was often confused and frustrated but no longer with LG NeoChef one push of a button & my life is now easy and stress free, also the black looks very stylish.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Good looking excellent microwave

Perfect microwave for small jobs.
It's compact and the build quality is amazing.
it also looks really slick and modern.

we initially purchased it for baby food and bottles etc but have been using it for ourselves for a while now too.

Heating food is quick and efficient.
The defrost function is simply amazing, defrosting steak, it comes out nice and red, not already cooked on the outside.

The only downside it has is that the tune for when it finishes cannot be turned of or turned down even. it's quite a hectic song it sings!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $135.00.

Love this microwave!

I love the sleek minimal black design and the fact that it isn't covered in buttons. It's super fast in heating up food and plays a nice little jingle at the end which reminds me of Super Mario.

The food heats evenly and the interior is easy to clean. The door opens and closes really smoothly too which I appreciate because my parents have one that moves when you pull the door open.

One other thing I noticed is that it doesn't have a display showing all the time, it goes away, so you're just left with a dark black panel, no ugly LCD clock staring at you. It's very quiet which is important considering the kitchen is near the living room.

Can't think of any downsides so far. I'm really happy with this microwave and would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $156.00.

Noise Level

Got all the features we need. Love it

Purchased an Year ago and really happy with this so far. The build quality on this microwave is better than average. It makes nice tones compared to traditional microwaves which is cool too.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $229.00.

Happy with the product

Have tried re-heating and de-frosting only. Works well. No complaints yet. Bought the black one which looks great too. Very easy to use with minimal buttons and easy to clean. Happy with the product so far.

Purchased in November 2018 for $189.00.

Great size and quick reheat

Really good one, nice design with perfect size for my kitchen. Glass and inside easy to clean. heating and defrost real quick and keep the ingredients fresh as much as I want.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $195.00.

Noise Level

Dubious to start but now I love it.

Bought it because of the easy cleaning outside and inside. No nasty corners to collect grime. Nearly sold it to buy an easier one to use but stuck with it and now love it. Takes a bit of getting used to. I put it in the pantry but it was too hard to see the panel. Canstar gave it a 5 star rating so it must be good. The "end" tune is a bit annoying but like the reminder that you get for 5 minutes.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

LOVE IT!

I really like this microwave. It cooks fast and even, has been trouble free and the extra settings for not burning popcorn, softening ice cream and butter and express defrost are great.My Wife and I are very happy with this product. Lots of room on the inside to cook most anything you might need to.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent microwave

I love this microwave. We only ever use the +30 second functionality on microwaves and I love how there are only 3 buttons on the face of the microwave making it really easy to clean (all other normal functions are included when you open the door). Also, the LED light illuminating the interior is so bright you can actually see what's going on when the microwave is in use.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Nice microwave

Bought microwave to replace an old LG microwave, so far very happy. Lots of functions, quite and doesn’t beep like an alarm clock. Lots of space inside so great for microwave baby steriliser. Also easy to clean and looks sexy. My one issue is that some of the reheating functions are a little complex to use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This is one of the best Microwave I have used

I picked up on these bad boys are good guys it was on special and one of my close friend had one I couldn’t say no it looks sleek runs smooth easy to use no problems so far with all the fancy settings you can basically heat defrost anything you would like.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The best microwave I have owned

Brought this microwave on special. Read all the reviews first and I am not disappointed. Very easy to use, bright LED inside, makes a nice tune once the timer has finished. It is nice and quiet. Most of all it looks great and heats the food evenly. I highly recommend you will love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Awesome.

Best $$$ I have spent this year on a product !! This microwave really knows what it’s doing and is very simple to use! I highly recommend this product and go the extra mile to spend the extra amount of money for it! Defs a five star rating from me

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Absolutely Love This

We bought this mainly on looks because it exactly suits the style we have in our new kitchen and we knew being LG it would work fine. Well I can conform that too! It is a lovely easy to use machine apart from looking great on the bench. I didn't need to read the manual because the menus make perfect sense of their own and the results are excellent. I am completely happy with this machine!

Perfect

We bought the neo chef to replace one in our caravan, that had stopped working. Finding one to fit in the cutout of our cupboard was a challenge as we didn’t want anything too small. But the size and functionality of the neo chef suited perfectly, fitted it into the cupboard within the hour and it is perfect

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Nice product

it has easy Touch Controls & Tempered Glass Door and Anti-bacterial coating for interior. Most importantly it has more even heating of food which solves a big issue for me. Price wise it's an average price with great outcome. 8/10 would recommend it. Really like the sleek minimalist design though.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Innovative DEsign and Modern Look

Power is great and its a good size too so can fit larger bowls. The settings are really clear and it makes this very cute song sound when its finished, much better than an annoying beep! Doesn't seem to be loud - we haven't noticed it. The black colour is lovely and the panel/overall appliance looks very sleek.

Nice microwave

We bought this microwave when our old one broke last year. It is very big and heats food nicely. Sometimes the timer that goes off when food is ready gets annoying as it continues ringing if you don't open the door immediately. However overall it does heat up food quickly

Date PurchasedOct 2017

perfect size!

it is the smallest big inverter microwave you can find and probably one of the cheaper ones. looks good and fits great in a tight space. comfortably fits big plates. it's just a microwave that heats your food, great for people who just want a microwave that microwaves things! i hope it stays working.

Excellent Microwave, 2nd one we bought

Easy to use, love the cool down mode after use. Great unit and easy to keep clean. Looks great in our kitchen. Bought a Silver model for Mum n Dad too and even they find it easy to use and love it. The only thing I wish they would change is the timer increments to 15 secs instead of 30 secs.

Date PurchasedAug 2017