Liberty Financial Car Loans

Liberty Financial Car Loans

John

JohnVictoria

Taking advantage

I would like an explanation as to why you charge an equalisation fee on a car loan when if I default you get the vehicle to sell so there is no risk! I was not told by the broker what this fee even was. I will be getting a lawyer to look at this as it’s complete rubbish and if I havnt missed any payments and refinance through another lender you should be paying that equalisation fee back to me. Not happy and taking it further.

Shiri StringerLongreach

Broker misled client

Your broker, [Name Removed], misled myself about my loans and installed a 7 year loan instead of a 5 year loan. All the emails that I had regarding these two loans, stated that they were 5 YEARS and only to find out today that is not the case when we are about to upgrade my daughters car! Have lodged a complaint and I’m taking this further. Not happy

Car ModelToyota Rav 4
Shiri Stringer

No misunderstanding, the emails clearly state that it was to be a five year loan and I have NEVER received my loan agreement even though I have requested it three times. Your broker failed us and it looks as though Liberty has as well!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! A lot of help and very accommodating

I couldn’t have had a better experience with Callum Jackson! Amazing service very patient and informative and accommodating to all my needs ! Would definately recommend his service to other people.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Great Service, Friendly and helpful team.

Having previously been a customer, Liberty was my first choice. Callum was more than helpful and the rest of the team I dealt with went above and beyond to get everything sorted. Would highly recommend to family and friends and look forward to using Liberty again in the future.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelMazda CX-5

Brandon

BrandonLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic Service

Mohamed at Liberty assisted me with car finance for my business. He made the process simple, his communication was A1 and he was just a top bloke. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mohamed and the Liberty team in future.

Adam R.

Adam R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an exceptional service

Athan and the Liberty team provide such an amazing service. They really went to extra length to ensure that I got the right loan, under the right conditions that would suit me and my budget. They really made sure I was fully informed and comfortable with my decision. Athan took the time to explained to me the pros and cons of why I should buy a newer car with gap and full comp insurance it all made total sense, felt safe and still my monthly repayments were less than other competitors. I am really satisfied with my rate and Liberty also over delivered on my expectation. What enjoyable, informative and stress free experience. Great job Liberty, highly recommend !

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander PHEV ZK

Great service. Very helpful

Jacob at liberty was very easy to deal with. He was more than happy to answer any questions I had. He got me a good rate on my loan. I would refer him and liberty to anyone looking for a car loan.

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Wonderful Experience!!

i am one happy customer!!! i never met with sales rep (Athan) and everything was so easy to get settled, communication was really great! and the overall customer service, from both Athan and Jacob was truly amazing. The interest rate i got on my carloan, no other lender could of done better, especially NOT the major banks.
i am really pleased with my experience and the service i received with Liberty.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelKia Cerato
Dave

DaveNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Jacob Bullen was brilliant, he was very helpful. Great communication. Happy with the loan , very satisfied with the rate with the loan. Recommend liberty and Jacob for any future loans

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-Present)
Terry

TerryNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy Process, Good Deal

Jacob at Liberty was easy to deal with and worked with me to get the deal settled and finalised. They even managed the issue when NAB had not cleared the title of the car

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-Present)

Hi Terry,
Thank you for considering Liberty as an alternative to the banks. It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience and we trust this will continue!
Kind regards,
The Liberty Team

Fantastic Service and Customer Focus

Jacob provided all of the information i needed in a swift manner. This allowed the process from start to finish to move quickly, reaching settlement very quickly. Awesome customer service!

Bruce c

Bruce cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exelent service exelent consultant helpful advise

Mohamed provided me with easy to understand information about the product the process was very simple providing me with a loan to suit my needs I did not loose any time from work during the whole process

Michael Boes

Michael BoesSouth Australia

Awesome customer service!

Timely and professional service. Athan Tsialtis was my Lending Specialist. He kept me up to date throughout the whole application process and followed up a couple of days after my loan had settled to ensure everything went smoothly. The fees and charges on my loan were very low as was the interest rate. I highly recommend this company.

Justin

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Customer Focus and Easy Transaction

Second time using Liberty! dont waste time with other providers, Mohamed was not only professional but provided quick responses and made the entire process completely hassle free! Low rates and very competitive, Exceptional customer focus and service! Thanks again, I will be recommended to all my colleagues and friends!

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Excellent service coupled with competitive rates

This is the second time we have used Liberty. Their rates are very competitive. Athan Tsialtas provided fantastic service with excellent communication from start to finish. He was easy to contact at all times and kept in touch to make sure everything stayed on track. Even a follow up call to make sure everything had gone well with car pick up. Thanks again Athan - much appreciated!

Amazing Service

Amazing service provided by jacob
Quick responses to my emails and phone calls
could answer any question that I had
settlement was quick and hassle free
A pleasure to deal with
No issue was too hard

Michelle

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and efficient

Matthew Pacuribot is very easy to deal with and professional. This is the third time we have used him. Makes the endless paperwork as easy as possible and treats us like a customer

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Thanks for making things easy!

My loan assistant Lara was a pleasure to deal with and answered all my loan questions and queries thoroughly and promptly. Excellent email and telephone communication. I would recommend Liberty Finance to family and friends.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Great Service

Matt was awesome with his communication and efficiency during our new car purchase. Matt is a big asset to the Liberty Motor team and made the process stress free. Thank you again.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Second time using Liberty

This is our second time using Liberty for a car loan. Jacob has been great to deal with and loan sorted without delay. Settlement took place quickly - thanks for great service.