Liberty Financial Car Loans

Liberty Financial Car Loans

• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (28) · Variable Rate (6)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term5.808 years

waterfall

waterfallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer service

Dealing with Marko, has been an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend the services provided for a car loan. Great customer service . Prompt response time. Easy going, professional approach and above all easily contactable. A quick and Smooth transaction process.
After dealing with another finance company who gave us a run around for 10 days , we decided to go with liberty. Loan was approved within 24 hrs, we are glad we made the choice to change. Interest rate was also competitive, we ended up with a better rate as well.
If i could give him a bonus i would. :)

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Wow! We are so pleased that Marko was a pleasure to deal with and that this was a memorable experience for you. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Cheers, The Liberty Team.

Luke W.

Luke W.Central Queensland, QLD

Matt' is a true specialist in his chosen field, was of great assistance, very knowledgeable of the product in question. Communication was excellent always keeping myself updated throughout the application process. I will recommend and will happly utilise next time.

Car ModelBMW 3 Series F30

Pawan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudsters of millennium

Hi guys
Beware of these scamsters, they give you money on the basis that it cannot be returned any earlier, if you do, u will still have to pay an interest amount which they term as deferred interest payments coz u have paid the amount early which is half interest of the term of the loan!!!

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Liberty, so we can review your concerns please privately message us your details.
Thanks,
The Liberty Team

U can call me on [Number Removed]

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Thanks Nick, pleasure to speak to and live our new car

Communication and application was a smooth process really happy with the service- live the flexibilty with payments and the website really easy to use. Thank you Nick for all your assistance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Thanks Callum Jackson

Big thank you to Callum Jackson for everything whilst helping me get a new car! 10/10 am very happy with everything during the application process and the final process. Highly recommend.

Jannette Dunlop

Jannette DunlopGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kept me informed every step of the way
Communicated what I needed to do and what is happening
Very efficient - ensured loan was settled prior to my holiday tomorrow
Followed up on all emails and phone calls promptly
Always friendly
No surprises!
Currently I'm delivering Customer Service to students under Cert III in Business - I will use my positive experience with Liberty as a case study.

John

JohnVictoria

Taking advantage

I would like an explanation as to why you charge an equalisation fee on a car loan when if I default you get the vehicle to sell so there is no risk! I was not told by the broker what this fee even was. I will be getting a lawyer to look at this as it’s complete rubbish and if I havnt missed any payments and refinance through another lender you should be paying that equalisation fee back to me. Not happy and taking it further.

Shiri StringerLongreach

Broker misled client

Your broker, [Name Removed], misled myself about my loans and installed a 7 year loan instead of a 5 year loan. All the emails that I had regarding these two loans, stated that they were 5 YEARS and only to find out today that is not the case when we are about to upgrade my daughters car! Have lodged a complaint and I’m taking this further. Not happy

Car ModelToyota Rav 4
Shiri Stringer

No misunderstanding, the emails clearly state that it was to be a five year loan and I have NEVER received my loan agreement even though I have requested it three times. Your broker failed us and it looks as though Liberty has as well!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! A lot of help and very accommodating

I couldn’t have had a better experience with Callum Jackson! Amazing service very patient and informative and accommodating to all my needs ! Would definately recommend his service to other people.

Liberty Financial M.Liberty Financial

Great Service, Friendly and helpful team.

Having previously been a customer, Liberty was my first choice. Callum was more than helpful and the rest of the team I dealt with went above and beyond to get everything sorted. Would highly recommend to family and friends and look forward to using Liberty again in the future.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelMazda CX-5

Brandon

BrandonLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic Service

Mohamed at Liberty assisted me with car finance for my business. He made the process simple, his communication was A1 and he was just a top bloke. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mohamed and the Liberty team in future.

Adam R.

Adam R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an exceptional service

Athan and the Liberty team provide such an amazing service. They really went to extra length to ensure that I got the right loan, under the right conditions that would suit me and my budget. They really made sure I was fully informed and comfortable with my decision. Athan took the time to explained to me the pros and cons of why I should buy a newer car with gap and full comp insurance it all made total sense, felt safe and still my monthly repayments were less than other competitors. I am really satisfied with my rate and Liberty also over delivered on my expectation. What enjoyable, informative and stress free experience. Great job Liberty, highly recommend !

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander PHEV ZK

Great service. Very helpful

Jacob at liberty was very easy to deal with. He was more than happy to answer any questions I had. He got me a good rate on my loan. I would refer him and liberty to anyone looking for a car loan.

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Wonderful Experience!!

i am one happy customer!!! i never met with sales rep (Athan) and everything was so easy to get settled, communication was really great! and the overall customer service, from both Athan and Jacob was truly amazing. The interest rate i got on my carloan, no other lender could of done better, especially NOT the major banks.
i am really pleased with my experience and the service i received with Liberty.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelKia Cerato
Dave

DaveNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Jacob Bullen was brilliant, he was very helpful. Great communication. Happy with the loan , very satisfied with the rate with the loan. Recommend liberty and Jacob for any future loans

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-Present)
Terry

TerryNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy Process, Good Deal

Jacob at Liberty was easy to deal with and worked with me to get the deal settled and finalised. They even managed the issue when NAB had not cleared the title of the car

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-Present)

Hi Terry,
Thank you for considering Liberty as an alternative to the banks. It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience and we trust this will continue!
Kind regards,
The Liberty Team

Fantastic Service and Customer Focus

Jacob provided all of the information i needed in a swift manner. This allowed the process from start to finish to move quickly, reaching settlement very quickly. Awesome customer service!

Bruce c

Bruce cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exelent service exelent consultant helpful advise

Mohamed provided me with easy to understand information about the product the process was very simple providing me with a loan to suit my needs I did not loose any time from work during the whole process

Michael Boes

Michael BoesSouth Australia

Awesome customer service!

Timely and professional service. Athan Tsialtis was my Lending Specialist. He kept me up to date throughout the whole application process and followed up a couple of days after my loan had settled to ensure everything went smoothly. The fees and charges on my loan were very low as was the interest rate. I highly recommend this company.

Justin

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Customer Focus and Easy Transaction

Second time using Liberty! dont waste time with other providers, Mohamed was not only professional but provided quick responses and made the entire process completely hassle free! Low rates and very competitive, Exceptional customer focus and service! Thanks again, I will be recommended to all my colleagues and friends!