Licences 4 Work

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Anurag S.

Anurag S.Sydney, NSW

nishan is very good teacher he explain me very well and teach me how to drive the forklift safety thnkuuu so much

very good traing and nishan gud teacher and the enviorment of tranning centre is very good may be it help me in my future prospectus in my life thnkssyou licences4work

Suzy Bonanno

Suzy BonannoPerth, WA

Renew of CPR

Rachmat excellent Educator/Teacher very knowledgable giving positive encouragement, clearly explained everything we had to wear masks due to Covid restrictions which was extremely hot and some what frustrating she was very understanding of this and made it an enjoyable experience will defiantly book again with this company and Rachmat .

Learning Material
john t.

john t.Sydney, NSW

Training well organised

The training material was sufficient and the trainers was clear and experienced to reword some of the content question. Trainer was very helpful during the practical test and equipment was in working condition. Nihal pannu was the trainer.

Find out how Licences 4 Work compares to other Education & Training Services

Training was instructed perfectly corrected appropriately staff is friendly our trainer nihal was perfect for trainer

Very satisfied with teaching and course was easy after explanation nihal taught my course new what he was talking about helped us understand everything we need to know about the test

Yan Ming S

Yan Ming SSydney, NSW

Treat with no respect after getting your money

Lofi

LofiSydney, NSW

Forklift

Very satisfied with Nihal and Chris, very professional and effective with the way they have taught us, all in all I would recommend to anyone attempting to get their forklift licence.

jbingley

jbingleySydney, NSW

Thorough

Very impressed with the trainer George and how he delivered this course.
Keep me interested the whole day. Informative and relevant and easy to follow along. A very enjoyable experience had.

Traffic Control

George Accetta. Was enthusiastic and engaging. Easy to follow and learn. Was a good teacher that went through everything until everyone understood. Thought the group what was required of use.

David V.

David V.Sydney, NSW

Traffic control training

I had training to do traffic control, I had George he made the day interesting and funny at the same time. The day went fast and I learnt a lot. Awesome course

Learning Material

boss

boss Sydney, NSW

Wassem is brilliant

this guy is number 1 as a person and a teacher. Brilliant advice regarding onsite practical work and very knowledgeable

I am talking about Wassem

This guy actually cares for people and understands day to day in real construction life he teaches u everything you need to know, the most important stuff

I would enter all of his classes just to learn from him , he actually made me consider changing courses to be taught by him

This guy is actually the best teacher , never had a better teacher ever.

Class Traffic - Blue Card

George Accetta is the best trainer ever. The traffic course is very good and I learned a lot important things. I really recommend. I will definitely come back to do the Yellow card too.

Hadi

HadiSydney, NSW

Instructor review

Georges Accetta is a very engaging trainer and assessor. Make sure you book your course with him. He made sure the course content was delivered to all the trainees.
Highly recommended.

Teaching Staff

Great service, teaching and breakdown of information, very engaging and straight forward. Nice crack up as well, open to constant questions and repeating information. Chill and easy to study under .

Waseem and Robyn are excellent trainers for the white card and Traffic Combo courses very informative, patient and easy to understand and had a good laugh aswell!! Would definitely recommend Waseem and Robyn at Licences 4 Work! Thank you

Ewp licence With Rod Bristow

Great course easy to follow information super friendly instructor answered any questions. Made to feel comfortable doing the practical and theory side to the course, overall I think a great course.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forklift licence

For someone who has never driven a forklift, this course was very informative, I learnt a lot. Tony was a great instructor. He explained things well and was very patient.

Natali V.

Natali V.Sydney, NSW

Perfect classes

Trainer George Accetta was excellent in combo Traffic Control course, I've learnt a lot with him. I'm feeling super confident to start as a traffic controller as soon as possible.

Great

The traffic controller comb course was easy to understand and was enjoyable. The trainer was awesome and made the course enjoyable and easy to understand. I would recommend the traffic combo course at licence 4 work of you are looking to get a traffic controller certificate.

Good

The course was very easy and simple. The trainer was good at explaining and made the course easier for the students. So overall the experience was very good and I recommend for others.

Amazing

I love this place it is very fun and useful I learnt a lot of stuff from this. I would recommend making it shorter. Very good place. I love this