Licences 4 Work

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Jinu J.

Jinu J.Sydney, NSW

nice staff and good environment

First day with TONY was excellent and Second day with Farhan was good. So easy going guys and fun filled, stress free training environment. I recommend this place for your training.

Luca C.

Luca C.Perth, WA

Great experience

Nice and friendly environment, , trainer was very easy to understand considering that english is my second language . All training material as well, I had not problem. If any difficulty arise the trainer have not problem to re-explain or try with different example until you get it, great esample

anna

anna Sydney, NSW

Good provider , informative and friendly.

Great company . Delivered the course in a professional manner . George and Rick are both great teachers . Would recommend this place for anyone needing a license for work or to upskill.

Cobbitty Lawn T.

Cobbitty Lawn T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant service!

We have used Licences for work multiple times at both Blacktown and Bankstown locations. A easy process when booking, right through to obtaining certificates. A special mention to Merv who is just amazing to deal with. Would highly recommend using these guys for all staff training.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Most unprofessional money hungry company, but great if you want the answers given to you before your test, accident waiting to happen, I feel for the safety of others and students that start the workforce

This course was so good

Today’s class was the best we had fun and learnt a lot with George in one day we laughed and learnt a lot about the safety of ourselves and was the best thx George

Ese

Ese

Scam.

Dont pay for any course because they find excuses never to refund you.
They are just all about money stay away from them I am surprised they have any positive review

Kathryn J.

Kathryn J.Sydney, NSW

Did my white card and my traffic controller tickets could be happier

Made the experience easier with demonstration and using terms we could understand. Always making sure we understood everything before they moved on. Team at l4w evev gave us some company names to send resume into

Learning Material

Excellent staff friendly Darren did my white card he was very helpful and understanding would recommend

Had a tooth ache Darren was very helpful and understood course was easy and Darren cover everything needed too pass and made shore everyone understood him top bloke would recommend

Find out how Licences 4 Work compares to other Education & Training Services

Trainer George was quite educational in practical session and Trainer Robyn was great delivering theoretical information

George was great with his straight instructions, easy language, full of energy, and educational.

Robyn delivered a great amount of information necessary to build a good understanding of how things operate and what we should expect.

In total the course and the trainers met my expectations and what I hoped to get out of this course. Great environment to experience !

Clara

ClaraSydney, NSW

Amazing teacher - George A.

The teacher was clear and really helpful in the training! Amazing teacher! Surely recommend other students to come to this course! The training was really good and he answered me all my doubts.

Libby Friel

Libby FrielSydney, NSW

Great learning experience!

We had Robin, who did was very informative & friendly, for white card and for theory of traffic control & implementer! We had George for practical of TC & implementer, he was a great teacher who made it fun but very easy to understand.!

Great day - Jackson Howell, L4W Malaga, 09-11-2020

Very satisfied. Today’s class was excellent, we had a great time and learnt much with Jackson. we laughed and learnt a lot about checking for danger and the safety of ourselves and was the best thx Jackson.

Waseem

Today’s class was the best we had fun and learnt a lot with waseem in one day we laughed and learnt a lot about the safety of ourselves and was the best thx waseem

Good basic training course

The course has an easy pace. The instructor understood the course requirements. Suitable material was provided. Assessment was based on real life work examples. Instructor used correct construction related safety terms.

Joy A M M.

Joy A M M.Sydney, NSW

Mr Ibrahim Rachidi - A simply OUTSTANDING Trainer!

IBRAHIM RACHIDI was my Forklift trainer who made it superbly simple for me! His training skills was outstanding. However, do not forget to bring a bottle of water if you are thinking of License 4 Work as your training center. There is no nearby shop for drinks though.

Learning Material

One of the best training centre in Perth.

Satisfied with training.
Best training provider in Perth.
Great administration and training staff.
Highly Recommend this centre.
Training environment is adequate and class rooms are comfortable.
Have enough equipment and resources need for training.

Maree Mcneill

Maree McneillPerth, WA

Traffic control

Have just completed Traffic Control course Natasha was our teacher and she was amazing ! She taught us everything we needed to know !
Would highly recommend license 4 work training facilities

TC TRAINING

I was very happy with the traffic control training, thanks to our instructor Christina Kefalidis was very clear and helpful and patient . 100 out of 10. I recommend to everyone!

David Carlson

David CarlsonSydney, NSW

Fabulous training!

My traffic control - implement - course was professional and easy to understand thanks to our instructor, Christina Kefalidis.
My day was informative and enjoyable and made me confident of being able to carry out any forthcoming work tasks safely and efficently.