Licences 4 Work

Licences 4 Work

very amazing teachers and course

I was very satisfied with the teachers and the course great job to all teachers that helped us through the course and on the work site / road

Thanks heaps to George and Robyn our teachers mike

Good course, Entertaining teacher

This course was both informative and entertaining. George is an excellent teacher that makes the day fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to do both there traffic control cards.

Implent Traffic Control Plans with George

The class was entertaining, but more importantly, George's teaching method is concise and easy to comprehend and his descriptions and explanations for different scenarios that could potentially happen and to take into account on future job sites were very helpful. Awesome teacher! :)

Good training

Gourge recommended the sefton playhouse As our reward it was really straight forward and easy training . Gourge is a really good trainer . The 3 course meal was fabulous for lunch really would recommend it

Completed my forklift licence last week and couldn’t have asked for a better trainer. Rod was very professional but also had a good sense of humour and made the course a bit more fun. Highly recommend licences for work Malaga.

Good training

There was a Good training end explanation.. They only need to organise better the way to carry the students to the training area. Company less expensive compare to the others.

Learning Material

I had a trainer called George accetta ! He was the best trainer and made the course so fun for me ! Would highly recommend this course. Made lots of friends in the course too as a backpacker this was good !

Best Traffic Control and White Card @ Malaga Campus

Cannot say enough good things about the Traffic Controller and White Card courses taught by Bruce Ossel. Bruce's experience and passion for teaching provided real world preparation for working TrafficControl.

Sufficient training

The training is fast paced, but you go through everything you need to. The practical side of training is helpful. The trainers (Robyn and George) are helpful friendly and knowledgeable.

Good!

Very satisfied! The difficult is ok! It’s not so difficult! I want to do others courses in the future. I’m loving the traffic controller course! Very excited to start a new job!

Blue card

The traffic control course was very helpful and the teacher George was outstanding in explaining and demostrating what we needed to know. Strongly recommend to others to take part on the course

Learning Material

Got told it was very boring. Thanks to George it was anything but.

Very informative and explained simply by George. Although sometimes in a funny accent. Still made easy for every one in class. Thanks George for all of your help and encouragement throughout this course

Excellent first aid teacher

The first aid course with teacher Nat was very clearly explained and Nat was very experienced in the way she addressed the first aid course Nat happily answerd all our questions and she was absaloutley amazing and gorgeous
from Hydar and the boys thank you so much

Amazing & Efficient Course

Zachariah,
The course was very good, loved it both Robyn and George were amazing teachers. George probably one of teachers I’ve ever had, everything was explained very well. George, luv ya mate.

Learning Material

Good day learning with George Accetta and also Robbyn !

Very Happy to do the course in license 4 work , good environment and good teachers.
The course was pretty easy! Having a good classroom, good facilities and great day of learning

Awesome implementation trainer

I had George for the implementation course he was very helpful and made everything very clear and easy to learn. He made it very real life experience which I gained so much. Also for my blue card I had Robyn who was awesome and very good trainer as well. She made it very easy to understand And learn. I would recommend license 4 work for all further obtaining ticketed education.

Perfect trainer

I had george and robin as a trainer for my traffic control blue and yellow and they very nice and funny would recommend if you are interested in this type of work

Great courses!

t information. I had Barry Simpson as my instructor. Was very full of knowledge and easy to work with. Would recommend using Licence for work for a great all round way of obtaining further education.

Amazing facilitator

I did my TCP & implementor course with George accetta at Bankstown
The facilitator was very helpful and clear about all the topics
So much knowledge i’ve gained through George
Now I am ready to start work
I recommend everyone to go to Bankstown license 4 work
You’ll thankkkk me brothers

Implementation course

George was very helpful to the students. Would highly recommend his classes. He taught us clearly what real life work situations will be like through written, verbal and practical work.