Lifestyle Clothesline

Lifestyle Clothesline

See the Best Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RSB

RSB

Very good service. Got a phone call from a very nice young woman letting us know that our order would be late because the colour we wanted was not in stock.

Annemarie

AnnemarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lifestyle clothesline went over and above to get medical the color I wanted to match my fence of my brand new home . There price was excellent give them a go you won’t regret it .

Store LocationOnline
PatriciaG

PatriciaGMid North Coast, NSW

Should have made this purchase months agouti

Happy with my portable clothesline the service was great and the staff very helpful. I would recommend Lifestyle Clothesline to anyone. From the time I placed the order to the delivery man just great

Store LocationOnline order
Kat

Kat

Good product

I ordered an austral removable clothes line. The web site said upto 9 business days for delivery. It came on the 11th day after I sent an email asking where it was. No real drama. A friend cemented the base in and it’s all good.

GrillaBBQ

GrillaBBQBrisbane

Paid to write a review and you could win $100

Are the reviews real or just hopeful they will win $100!
The product design is flawed, at the front rain falls off like a roof, this is because the entire front of the cover is secured to the front of the clothes line. The rear is secured only on the sides. When it rains the water collects and pools on top of the cover at the rear. This is because the back is not attached to the frame. Difficult to describe! I have had to heat a screwdriver and insert holes at the back so it will drain the water, basically any positive review must have not has rain or perhaps they wanted the $100

Store LocationOn line

Dagmar

DagmarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we need

Service was very good, from ordering to delivery time.
My husband was able too install it and I already have the washing hanging.
The quality is good and we are happy to buy an Australian product

Store LocationWebsite

LizB

LizB

Clothesline purchase from Lifestyle Clothesline

Upon first use one of the clothesline one of the cables broke. Tried contacting company via email with no response.
I further followed up the email with a phone call (to which I was advised they would contact manufacturer). I have been waiting months and still have had no response.
The product itself is not what would be expected and seems to be of very poor standard.
I will never purchase from them again!!!

Store LocationLifestyle Clothesline

Installation of the cloths line

We purchased the clothes line in December and got it installed by Bill. Great service, no job to big or small. Highly recommend using Bill to install your cloths line.

Store LocationVia phone from website
Kathyp

KathypSydney, NSW

Great products and service highly recommend

Ordered 2 clothesline’s which were very well priced compared to competitors and their website was easy to navigate, the items came quickly with good secure delivery and we were very happy. Would highly recommend

Russell Oslington

Russell OslingtonKillarney Vale

Good Quality Line

Looking at the specifications of various companies products, this unit exceeded all others available (that I could see on the net). Also has 15 year warranty, others only have 5 year. Straight forward install for any one reasonably handy. Very easy to fold up or down, cranking mechanism is smooth & easy also. There is far more colour choice than any other brand too.

Awesome Lifestyle Retractable Clothesline

I was replacing a 40 year old Hills Retractable clothesline and discovered on line the Lifestyle Clothesline Company. It was fabulous to see there was now an Australian manufactured retractable clothesline which fitted our backyard exactly, connecting it from the mounted section on the wall to the already existing pole. Just perfect! The company was extremely helpful with ordering and superb next day delivery of my purchase was simply amazing. It is simply a delight to now hang the washing on this very functional clothesline.

Jason

JasonMelbourne

Good quality but could be easier to fold down

Purchased the Addaline 35. The price was good and didn't take long to be delivered. Was easy to install. It seems to be reasonably good quality and holds up well with a full load. The mechanism for folding it down is a bit fiddly and not as easy as it should be, but I'm otherwise very happy with it.

Excellent service from start to finish!

Ordered online. Website was easy to navigate and pricing/style/manufacturing options were easy to understand and provided all the necessary information to make my decision. Delivery, installation and follow up were faultless. Would highly recommend Lifestyle Clothesline to anyone.

John

JohnBrisbane

Highly efficient service

I experienced very quick delivery and excellent follow up. I found this company outstanding to deal with and would readily recommend them.

Could not have been more efficiently accomplished.

Most satisfactory shopping experience. Purchasing was easy. Delivery and installation went like clockwork. My small space drying problems have disappeared.

Easy to assemble - sturdy to use

I needed a portable clothes line that was large enough to hang towels and sheets but stable enough not to blow over in our windy environment. So far happy with all aspects, arrived as described in a timely manner, easy to assemble and good to use. Love the hanger slots for hanging shirts, peg bag, even my socks and jocks portable hanger. Would recommend both the product and the company.

Easy peasey quick and easy

Our new clothesline was delivered and installed quick and easy.
Even our old clothesline was dismantled and taken away.
Would recommend this service.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

very easy to use and dismantle from

spoke to Garry,from start to finish the experience was pain free,from the enquiry to the installation.installer was very hepful as well

No hassles and quick delivery

Alot of good information on website. Product was as described with quick delivery. Also send nice links to videos on how to install clothesline

a necessity in life

it did take a bit longer than expected but at the end it was worth it Good product - great service - very happy with the outcome Thanks