Lifestyle Clothesline

See the Best Garden Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lifestyle Clothesline

Penny S
Penny SAU

Lifestyle Clothes Lines

These guys are awesome!

I have nothing but good reviews for these guys. They customise the size of the clothes line for you free of charge! I somehow forgot to include this information during the billing process, I then contacted them with ease and my order was corrected. Inexpensive, quality and ease of ordering - recommend.

Leaf
LeafPerth, WA

Should have gone to Bunnings!

I placed an order early March for a clothesline and cover. I received the cover pretty quickly but no clothesline. I received a call from another company advising they would supply it on behalf of Lifestyle but would need to order it in because of my colour choice. I have never received it and have been told 3 times now by Lifestyle over the last month or so they need to check with the warehouse, but I never hear back. So, still waiting for a response. I am now trying to request a refund.

longbourne
longbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I had read the reviews as well!!

Ordered and paid for the clothesline over 3 weeks ago. No communication about delivery. No communication about the wait time. I should have bought one from Bunnings. Had to use my dryer all through that time even though the weather was nice and sunny. Not looking forward to the electricity bill. Called them a few times to be met with a very disinterested Gary, who was about as useful as a wet rag and equally as rude. And to clarify why my identity is not revealed, it is because Product Review advise against this if you read the blurb about posting a review.

Sailesh
SaileshSydney, NSW

Austral clothsline

Colin L.
Colin L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My mistake. No problem.

I accidentally ordered and paid for TWO clotheslines. I only needed ONE. They were more than helpful in organising the return and refund of the unwanted item. Highly recommended. Great Aussie Ethics!!

Diane
Diane

Awesome rotary foldaway clothesline

The delivery of the clothesline was super fast. Great phone customer service, before I made my choice. The product is awesome!!! Super slimline and the post blends with our fence and trim on our house. It was easy to install and works great!! I would recommend this product from this company.

• Incentivised Review No

Avoid this Diabolical Debacle of an Outfit Like the Bubonic Plague!!

Wish it was possible to award this outfit a negative integer! Really do!!

Soooo WIsh I had read and acquainted myself with some of the recent previous adverse reviews and believe me they are all accurate in terms of the described obscene wait times (the COVID-19 explanation is just a convenient smokescreen for atrocious and abominable Customer Service [or decided lack thereof]!

Multiple Phone Calls and emails - totally and consistently ignored!

Disconcertingly 1 300 Customer Service number consistently defaults to some non-specific generic Black Hole Messagbank. There is a good reason why the Customer Service interface doesn't employ surnames.

An Absolute Waste of invaluable Time and concerted Effort!!

Never Again!!

mmm3

P.S. Would strongly suggest that You are more than a bit hypocritical to be making an issue of my lack of identify.

You start supplying your Full Name(s) and identity I may consider providing mine!

Simone FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed. Don't buy the rain cover and don't expect any service on warranty issues

The rain cover is supposed to protect the clothes from rain. However, when it rains the tarpaulin catches the rain, forms a pool and then damages your clothesline (bends). I had this tarpaulin installed by professionals.
I have had this product for less than one year, and requested a replacement of one part via warranty. They refused.
The metal bar that is damaged is the part that is supposed to support the tarpaulin. Obviously it is not strong enough. The only time to use this tarpaulin is in the summer so it is not worth purchasing at all.

Simone F

Thank you but this should be under warranty. We will take this to consumer affairs instead.

Brenda
BrendaPerth, WA

Very happy with my clothesline clips fit perfectly and only took 2 days to get here thank you lifestyle clothesline’s

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Excellent clothes hoist but waited 7 weeks for installation

Ordered through Lifestyle Clothesline website the Austral Super 4 clothes hoist and Hills Four Wing Expanding clothes airer on 6 September. The original hoist in our yard broke at the base. Had to ring quite a few times to get the items delivered and the airer was very useful and good value in the interim. Installer installed hoist 25 October and great to use 3 days later once set.

Liana
LianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clothesline for any space

I found the lifestyle clotheslines website easy to use to navigate and helpful to identify what size clothesline I needed. The delivery was quick and the quality was excellent. I loved being able to choose the dimensions of the line both to fit on the wall but depth also.

The only thing that would have made the installation a little easier would have been a link to a video on how to thread the clothesline as I had never done it before. The installation manual either needed more pictures for that component or a simpler explanation.

Overall I am very happy with the clothesline and working with this Australian company.

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I waited a month it turned up and was very underwhelming. Why it took a month I will never know.

Shelley

Just went to put my clothesline up and it has 2 of the same side so I cant use it? Frustrated and very disappointed.

Great Clothesline for apartment living

This is the third hills clothesline I have purchased.
The first 2 were for my children and now that we are moving to an apartment as well I knew I needed another for ourselves.
Great service and quick delivery.

Kate N.Lifestyle ClotheslineSend a private message

Thanks for the review Dianne, we really appreciate it and great to hear your Hills clothesline is just what you were after.

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Dreadful After Sales Service

Our top of the line Hills clothesline was installed in 20 minutes during pouring rain. The installer found we had some groundwater but kept going with the installation while complaining about his knees. We have never been able to lock our line into its base as the line sits about 8cm proud of the clip lock. When I looked at the Hills installation instructions I saw that a larger hole should have been dug, a gravel pit installed then concrete. Have contacted Lifestyle on 3 occasions, no help. Look elsewhere.