94% · 1024 · 4%
4.9

Lynley
Lynley

Fully recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes

Thrilled with the process from beginning to end! I absolutely love my new built in wardrobe and would recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes wholeheartedly. Show details ·  1
Erin A
Erin A

Fantastic wardrobe space and service

The team at Lifestyle Wardrobes were very helpful and so easy to deal with from the moment we requested quotes through to installation. Show details ·  1
Beverley C.
Beverley C.Perth, WA2 posts

tailored made walk in robes

I was very impressed with the design and execution of the walk-in-robes as well as the built in robes.
Danielle listened to everything I wanted and the design worked perfectly for the limited space available.
the finish of the robes looks fabulous.
I would have no qualms in recommending Lifestyle to all of my family and friends. Show details ·  1
KSimone
KSimonePerth3 posts

Very happy customer

Completely agree with all the other positive reviews. The entire process from design, measure and quote, and installation was seamless and professional. Communication was thorough and clear; the installer was punctual, polite and extremely efficient. Really happy with the end result and cannot recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes highly enough. Show details ·  1
R and R
R and RPerth, WA

Really impressed with the finished product

We couldn't be happier with our new wardrobe. It was exactly what we asked for and has provided us with so much extra space. The process was very easy from start to finish and great value for money. We will use this company again. Show details ·  1
M and T
M and T4 posts

Quality product expertly fitted

Excellent well priced product which was fitted promptly. Process from measure to fitting was smooth with all aspects fulfilled by courteous and professional staff. Thank you to all especially Heath and Mesh. Show details ·  1
Mr Ward
Mr WardPerth, WA

Highly Professional Company, brilliant

Lifestyle Wardrobes is a fantastic company. The Quotation consultant showed up exactly on time as stated, was a proper professional with great, honest suggestions. We were kept Fully informed through the whole process and robes came in the timeframe quoted. High quality trades people installed the robes and they look fantastic.
I highly recommend anyone installing robes to get a quote from Lifestyle Wardrobes! Show details ·  1
Barry
BarryPerth, WA2 posts

Better than what I expected

Had my walk in robe measured and quoted. The consultant offered great suggestions on the design which many were adopted. The outcome was better than I had expected as sometimes it is hard to picture a design from drawings and sketches. Pedro the installer arrived and the quality of the workmanship was excellent. I will definately use WA lifestyle again for my kitchen overheads and theatre cabinets in my future upcoming projects. 5 out of 5 stars. Show reply
Dereck Smith
Dereck Smith2 posts

Great from start to finish!!

It was a seamless process from start to finish. Lifestyle Wardropes gave us a great WIR. Pedro the installer did a fantastic job, he removed the existing shelves and then removed the debris and left everything very clean and tidy before installing the new Wardrobes. I will definitely be using Lifestyle Wardrobes to do any work on my other wardrobes in the future. Show details ·  1
Karin King
Karin KingPerth, WA

Massive improvement

Our experience with Lifestyle Wardrobes was seamless from start to finish. Their customer service was excellent and Danielle's suggestions through the design process resulted in some great improvements that turned a dark and over crowded tiny WIR into a bright, open and functional robe with storage in all the right places. The install process was very straight forward - the installer did a lovely job, removed the debris and left everything very clean and tidy. We wish we'd done this sooner and can't recommend the Lifestyle team enough. Show details ·  1
Joy
JoyPerth, WA4 posts

faultless just perfect

I have used these people before and they ask a lot of questions hahaha. However they are perfect, professional , outstanding so on the 2nd wardrobe I didn't compare companies went straight to lifestyle. Use this company you wont be sorry, plus the receptionist is fantastic .. Plus the mirror doors look amazingxx Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA2 posts

Highly recommended

A wonderful experience with Lifestyle Wardrobes from start to finish. Love the design, the product and professional installation. Show details ·  1
Keyur
KeyurPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent service and great work

Matthew installed our walk in robe.
He is very professional and done great job.
Lifestyle have nice collection and choices.
We are really happy with their services. Show details ·  1
TSleat
TSleat

Very pleased

Very pleased with the service. From quoting to installation I found the staff members very efficient and professional - am very pleased with my new look robe. Show reply
Roy
RoyPerth, WA

Top class service

From quoting to completion, we were kept informed and promises met without excuses. Show details