Lifestyle Wardrobes

Lifestyle Wardrobes

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jo H

Jo HPerth, WA

Great fit out

I had a cupboard fitted out yesterday for shoes and bags. We have a very old house and nothing is square. Clinton did a great job and was very respectful of the fact that our floors and walls had just been resealed and painted. He took lots of extra care to ensure there was no damage. My experience with lifestyle was great from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Great job from start to finish

We had a total of 6 quotes to complete our job with prices ranging from 3 to 8 thousand dollars.
Lifestyle coming in 2nd between 3 and 4 thousand dollars.
Adam was the only one that came out to draw the design and present swatches that we eventually chose.
They came back to check measure once we had picked Lifestyle and the install went seamlessly.
Congrats on such a good operation you have.

Lea Mottram

Lea MottramPerth, WA

Great Result, Great Workmanship

Service and success

Our experience with Lifestyle Wardrobes, has been exceptional. From the moment we met Wayne to discuss our requirements, to the installation by Matt, every step has been problem free. The girls dealing with our telephone enquiries were able to give us the assistance we needed. We have been very impressed with the service and definitely appreciate the quality of the end product.
Thank you for a job well done.

A very happy consumer!

This company was highly recommended by neighbours, and they met - indeed - exceeded my expectations. From the initial quoting and precision laser measuring, the top quality wardrobe was professionally installed by a caring sub- contractor. Most impressed.

My best Wardrobe EVER!

I recently decided to finally have a Built-In Wardobe fitted to the recess that had never been completed for a robe. I checked online for a local manufavturer and discovered Lifestyle wardrobes in Gnangarra. I saw they had many positive reviews and they looked Koshur. I visited their factory and saw it is a very modern process with CNC (Very Accurate) machines. I called for their estimator to come and measure up. He was very competent and produced the sketch and quote within 24 Hours.
Communication was made with me all along the delivery.
The installer arrived at 8am, (On time) did a fantastic clean job and was gone by 10-30am.
In all, an outstanging performance, totally hassle free.
I am like a Kid at Christmas.

happy

very good service offered, from quote to installation - everything went very smoothly.
Happy with all services provided.
Highly recommend ! No concerns
Never had to visit showroom - everything done by email & designer visit. No concerns.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

excellent from quote to installation

Lifestyle was an excellent experience from quote to installation. Supplied us with 2 walk through cabinets. very satisfied. 5 star is justified. the installer was very efficient and friendly. We highly recommend Lifestyle.

YHK

YHKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed - would not return

The recommendations given were not suitable for the cupboard or wardrobe space. Out of five different solutions given, we have replaced two and live reluctantly with a third. Not happy.

Cathryn

CathrynPerth, WA

Great value for money

Very happy with the service from start to finish. Friendly staff, very organised and installed as arranged and on time. No mess was left which we truly appreciated.
Absolutely love the fact we can now organise our wardrobe given that we have so much more hanging space along with room for all our clothes and shoes.
Best home renovation we have done for some time. Highly recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Lovely service, great product.

The company was prompt, efficient and courteous. The room was clean and tidy after installation. Always feels good to support a family-owned and run business. I would certainly recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes.

Shazza

ShazzaPerth, WA

Perfect from start to finish

Lifestyle Wardrobes are the most professional & well organised company I have ever had anything to do with. I was informed all the way through what was happening & when. Heath measured up my wardrobe & came up with great ideas to maximise storage. I could not be happier. Brad did a great job of installing the wardrobe. He left it spotless. The ladies in the office kept me up to date on progress & were so polite and helpful. Everything was just perfect so would highly recommend this company.

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Excellent and efficient installation

The dealings with Lifestyle Wardrobes from the first phone call, “at home” meet to measure and quote through to installation was professional. Good quality, good workmanship and a very good price.

Lethal L.

Lethal L.Perth, WA

Just had my wardrobe sliding mirror doors installed yesterday. Was having trouble getting the gold frames I wanted. Lifestyle was the only company prepared to contact suppliers and get them for me. Installed in existing old timber frame. Had a few hiccups but were sorted out quickly. Have exactly what I wanted. Heath (quoting/design) and Brad (fitter) both professional and pleasant. Office staff also good with communication and always polite. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. In fact will be using them in future to do internals of other builtins.

Ken S.

Ken S.Perth, WA

Highly recommended

Good value for money, great workmanship. Was happy to come back to do some minor modifications (that are not really part of original design). Very reliable as well. Happy customer.

Find out how Lifestyle Wardrobes compares to other Furniture Shops

Would highly recommend to friends and family

Very happy with the quality and service we received with our wardrobe installation.
Adam was open to suggestions and gave good advice when quoting. Was also very prompt in replying to questions we had.
Installers Bob and Tim very professional, clean and tidy.

Julie Stoppani

Julie StoppaniPerth, WA

4 wardrobes 4 designs

We have just finished building a new home and decided we would deck out our walk in robes. We wanted more than a rod and a few drawers. Lifestyle took their time to speak to each of the wardrobe owners and designed a robe to suit our needs. We are delighted with the finishing product, from start to finish they were professional, reasonably priced and cleaned up after themselves. We would highly recommend Lifestyle

Very happy customers!

Lifestyle were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Very professional service - from measure and quote to install and cleanup. Our walk in master robe was competitively priced too and the storage design is efficient and based on our needs. We live an hour south of Perth, so I’m very happy they are willing to take their business this far geographically. Would highly recommend them.

Celeste Nash

Celeste NashPerth, WA

Awesome walk in robe

Fantastic experience. Was a competitive price and well-designed by the guy who came out to provide the quote. Installation was done really well. The installer, Tim, was very professional and cleaned up everything afterwards. Thanks again.

happy customer

happy customerPerth, WA

perfect job

Completely happy with my new wardrobe. Top quality . Great service from first phone call , measure and quote very professional and great service with installation .
Highly recommend Lifestyle wardrobes. Thank you .