Lifestyle Wardrobes

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would highly recommend to friends and family

Very happy with the quality and service we received with our wardrobe installation.
Adam was open to suggestions and gave good advice when quoting. Was also very prompt in replying to questions we had.
Installers Bob and Tim very professional, clean and tidy.

4 wardrobes 4 designs

We have just finished building a new home and decided we would deck out our walk in robes. We wanted more than a rod and a few drawers. Lifestyle took their time to speak to each of the wardrobe owners and designed a robe to suit our needs. We are delighted with the finishing product, from start to finish they were professional, reasonably priced and cleaned up after themselves. We would highly recommend Lifestyle

Very happy customers!

Lifestyle were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Very professional service - from measure and quote to install and cleanup. Our walk in master robe was competitively priced too and the storage design is efficient and based on our needs. We live an hour south of Perth, so I’m very happy they are willing to take their business this far geographically. Would highly recommend them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Awesome walk in robe

Fantastic experience. Was a competitive price and well-designed by the guy who came out to provide the quote. Installation was done really well. The installer, Tim, was very professional and cleaned up everything afterwards. Thanks again.

perfect job

Completely happy with my new wardrobe. Top quality . Great service from first phone call , measure and quote very professional and great service with installation .
Highly recommend Lifestyle wardrobes. Thank you .

Excellent Service & Product

Contact and measure & Quote was highly professional. Product installation was professional and on time. Wardrobe looks great.
A quality install with smooth finishes. Good follow-up service.
Would not hesitate to recommend this business or to use them again.
Thank you Lifestyle.

great wardrobes

Have been very satisfied with Lifestyle wardrobes for the third time!!! great customer service and very professional staff right from quotes to installation!!! have recommended them always!!!
thanks Heath and Tim!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Friendly and efficient service.

Very satisfied with two new wardrobes. Look great, like they have always been there. Brad the installer work non-stop, did a great job, arrived on time and cleaned up any mess. Would have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle Wardrobes.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent service at competitive prices...

Efficient and super-friendly staff that had very knowledgeable suggestions. I don't usually do reviews but this company was truly amazing!!...from start to finish. Good quality product, good prices, on trend and consistently good service.

Professional Finish

Such a professional job, from start to finish. We are very happy with our custom linen cupboard for our growing family and are already receiving compliments on how great it looks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic walk in robe completed by professionals

Obtained a quote for our walk in robe and extremely happy with the quote and the professional job that lifestyle wardrobes completed. So refreshing to get true tradesmen. Love our walk in robe.

Perfect job

We had 3 quotes to do 5 cupboards and Lifestyle Wardrobes came up trumps on a number of levels. Heath the designer was superior with the internal design. He listened carefully to our needs and also gave sound practical advice. The result was not only highly functional but the most aesthetically pleasing as well. Tim the main installer was excellent. He did an excellent job fitting the new frames onto uneven old frames and in the case of the laundry an uneven floor. Tim also did a fine job cleaning up afterwards. Finally, Lifestyle was the cheapest quote of the 3 so they were the clear winners. We highly recommend Lifestyle wardrobes and would not hesitate to choose them again.

Custom Wardrobe

We had a wardrobe installed in our unit, from start to finish you couldn't get a more professional service,the turn around from quote to finished product was less than 2 weeks .I would highly recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes .

Product Appearance As advertised

I am in wardrobe heaven!

A proper wardrobe fit out is something we've been waiting to do for 3 years since we built our house. Lifestyle Wardrobes were super professional, very reasonably priced and so easy to deal with. I am in love with our new wardrobe and highly recommend them to anyone who asks (or anyone who doesn't for that matter!).

Maximum Storage

We are very happy with the insert in our built in robe. Everyone we dealt with at Lifestyle have been helpful and friendly. We were amazed at the price and the installation was booked for less than 2 weeks after we placed the order. Would definitely use them again should the need arise.

Makes the room look bigger!

Got the original quote twelve months before and when I rang to say we would finally like to have the wardrobe installed, they honoured the original quoted price

New sliding door installation

I was impressed by the Companies efficient handling of our transaction, initial quote through to the scheduling and installation was well handled and we are very happy with the finished product.

Quality salesman, product, TERRIBLE CuSTOMER SERVICE

I was very impressed with the salesman sent out to quote, so much so I was convinced to spend the extra $120 on the wardrobe. I was promised an installation date if I confirmed the next day. I called the office to ask a few more questions and spoke to karen who rudely told me she couldn’t contact the salesman but asked what my question was. It wasn’t that she couldn’t help me it was the manner in which she rudely and exasperatingly responded, like I was bothering her.
the next day I telephoned the office to speak to Karen and was rudely told the date was no longer available, begrudgingly I still paid my overpriced deposit. Then Karen called a week later wanting to change the date on me again and then the time.
Every interaction with her was downright rude and it seemed like she would
Much rather be doing something else. So dissapointed to receive that level of appalling customer service when I was paying an inflated price for a product.

Great organisation

Not only are the wardrobes we've had installed of an excellent quality, the designers are friendly helpful and not pushy at all. Very patient and interested in our specific needs. The installers were neat and they came on time. If only all WA companies had this ethos.

Just perfect

Very good product and service.always have been using lifestyle. Heath the designer is just fantastic. Good service and reliability
Peter and david