Listing monitored by Lifestyle Wardrobes

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (46)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (10)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

amanda
amandaPerth, WA

i love my new wardrobe

i love my new wardrobe - very professional from the design consultant who gave me some ideas i hadn't thought of to the fitter who came and installed and was clean & tidy.

PaulineLifestyle WardrobesSend a private message

Amanda - thank you for your feedback, you have also been wonderful and we really appreciate your custom.

Saintly1
Saintly1Perth, WA

Very Happy with the Finished Product

From our first visit to the showroom, to the measure and design consultation to the finished product being installed.... we are very happy with our fitted out walk in robe. Good quality, well designed with heaps of storage.... Love it!!

PaulineLifestyle WardrobesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your lovely review - the feedback is very much appreciated. We hope you enjoy using your new robe.

Kyle
KyleSpringfield

Great contractor and smooth service

Very professional. Really good quality work, we have spent around $25-30k through them and never had any issues

Highly Recommend to anyone wanting cabinetry done

PaulineLifestyle WardrobesSend a private message

Thank you for your wonderful review and positive feedback, :)

Trish Seeney
Trish SeeneyPerth, WA

Efficient, Great Price, Quality Job

From first contact you are dealing with professionals. Well presented and knowledgeable staff. The design more than met our needs and the fitter was quick and tidy. This is the second wardrobe job they have done for us and both times product, service and price have been excellent.

PaulineLifestyle WardrobesSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely feedback and great review!

Terena
TerenaPerth, WA

Brilliant!

First call was with the reception team who did their absolute best to accomodate my limited availability for a quote. Adam arrived and was patient and helpful. Giving me the best advice without spruiking expensive options which I don’t need. The price was within my budget which is even better. My installer Brad was the icing on the cake. He arrived on time, knew exactly what he was doing, worked right through, cleaned up everywhere and gave me a beautiful new wardrobe. A true tradesman. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes and their team.

• +4Thumbnail
PaulineLifestyle WardrobesSend a private message

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback :)

Jezzah
JezzahSydney, NSW

Slow and unprofessional work.

Took 3 days to do a single day job. There were loose, not fully screwed in fittings and similar problems. They left their cigarette buts in the yard. Would have given one star if they didn't come back to fix it all.

Shane Jacob
Shane JacobPerth, WA

wow these wardrobes make our rooms - absolutely stunning

We were referred to Lifestyle Wardrobes from a very satisfied customer
From point of contact they have kept us updated on appointments and schedules
Installation was carried out earlier than expected which was an added bonus
Renovations to an entire house can be rough, however dealing with Lifestyle Wardrobes made it so easy and the reward of beautiful well installed wardrobes has made our day. We highly recommend the team for their service, quality of products and helpful staff from the start to finish. Thanks team Lifestyle Wardrobes

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rainer
Rainer Perth, WA

Very helpful with the design

Thanks go to Wayne for taking the time and come up with a great design at a good price. Thanks also to the installer whose name I can’t remember for doing a great neat and tidy job. Thanks also to the people in the office for their help. Great product great price.

well priced, installed well but brief not met

cannot fault quality/install or price. However brief not quite met which i supplied in writing, probably my own fault as i got over it in the end and just said yes. clothes rails too high.. fine for me but anyone even a inch shorter wont be able to reach. Door profile doesnt match existing cabinets and there are many gaps i feel is wasted space. all i can say is make sure you spend the time with the quoter and ensure they completely understand exactly it is that you need/want.

Excellent service

Thank you Lifestyle Wardrobes.
Your service from start to finish was without fault. I am very happy with the result.

Jenny
Jenny

Fantastic wardrobe made to me specific requirements- very high standard on workmanship - staff kept me informed.

Very professional staff from quoting ,enquiries to installers consisten service experience, and a great product- very very happy with my new made to measure wardrobe

Frances
FrancesPerth, WA

Satisfied Customer

Professional on time good quality and tidied up after job was completed.

Will definitely use this company for future work.Can't ask for more.

Very Happy

Very happy with the wardrobes. Totally professional company of people who always kept me in the loop at every stage. I would highly recommend this business to anyone wanting to renovate their bedrooms.

Great job

I have just had wardrobes installed in 4 bedrooms and I am very happy. A very professional job and I want to thank Heath (quote), Angela (admin) and Tim (install) who have looked after me extremely well. Bronwyn from Melville.

Very professional company

Very professional company. The quote and the install guy's were both on time and very helpful. We love our new wardrobe! Thanks so much