Lifestyle Wardrobes

Lifestyle Wardrobes

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (33)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (15) · Not as advertised (6)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
george

georgePerth, WA

From the quote time till installation finish nothing but good reports Adam and team are amassing, Excellent job on our new walk in robe refit/style looks amazing
thanks team

Wardrobe refit

Excellent job on our new walkin robe refit/style. Would highly recommend this professional service, clean and tidy workmanship, prompt and ontime. Great to not live out of suitcases anymore. Thankyou very much.

Alison M.

Alison M.Perth, WA

Very Happy Client

From the moment I meet Lifestyle Wardrobes for my quote to the finish product, I was very happy. They were professional, easy to deal with did a great job. i would highly recommend and definitely use them again.

Kerry

Kerry

An excellent job...

Our walk in robe looks amazing. A job very well done. Would highly recommend the company. From the designer to installer, would not hesitate to use Lifestyle again or recommend.

Sheri

SheriPeel, WA

Recommend!!

We have used lifestyle twice in our home, once for our amazing built in robe and recently for our bar recess. The service is amazing from admin to design through to installation and the products are great quality. We definitely recommend them!

Jo H

Jo HPerth, WA

Great fit out

I had a cupboard fitted out yesterday for shoes and bags. We have a very old house and nothing is square. Clinton did a great job and was very respectful of the fact that our floors and walls had just been resealed and painted. He took lots of extra care to ensure there was no damage. My experience with lifestyle was great from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Great job from start to finish

We had a total of 6 quotes to complete our job with prices ranging from 3 to 8 thousand dollars.
Lifestyle coming in 2nd between 3 and 4 thousand dollars.
Adam was the only one that came out to draw the design and present swatches that we eventually chose.
They came back to check measure once we had picked Lifestyle and the install went seamlessly.
Congrats on such a good operation you have.

Lea Mottram

Lea MottramPerth, WA

Great Result, Great Workmanship

Service and success

Our experience with Lifestyle Wardrobes, has been exceptional. From the moment we met Wayne to discuss our requirements, to the installation by Matt, every step has been problem free. The girls dealing with our telephone enquiries were able to give us the assistance we needed. We have been very impressed with the service and definitely appreciate the quality of the end product.
Thank you for a job well done.

A very happy consumer!

This company was highly recommended by neighbours, and they met - indeed - exceeded my expectations. From the initial quoting and precision laser measuring, the top quality wardrobe was professionally installed by a caring sub- contractor. Most impressed.

My best Wardrobe EVER!

I recently decided to finally have a Built-In Wardobe fitted to the recess that had never been completed for a robe. I checked online for a local manufavturer and discovered Lifestyle wardrobes in Gnangarra. I saw they had many positive reviews and they looked Koshur. I visited their factory and saw it is a very modern process with CNC (Very Accurate) machines. I called for their estimator to come and measure up. He was very competent and produced the sketch and quote within 24 Hours.
Communication was made with me all along the delivery.
The installer arrived at 8am, (On time) did a fantastic clean job and was gone by 10-30am.
In all, an outstanging performance, totally hassle free.
I am like a Kid at Christmas.

happy

very good service offered, from quote to installation - everything went very smoothly.
Happy with all services provided.
Highly recommend ! No concerns
Never had to visit showroom - everything done by email & designer visit. No concerns.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

excellent from quote to installation

Lifestyle was an excellent experience from quote to installation. Supplied us with 2 walk through cabinets. very satisfied. 5 star is justified. the installer was very efficient and friendly. We highly recommend Lifestyle.

YHK

YHKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed - would not return

The recommendations given were not suitable for the cupboard or wardrobe space. Out of five different solutions given, we have replaced two and live reluctantly with a third. Not happy.

Cathryn

CathrynPerth, WA

Great value for money

Very happy with the service from start to finish. Friendly staff, very organised and installed as arranged and on time. No mess was left which we truly appreciated.
Absolutely love the fact we can now organise our wardrobe given that we have so much more hanging space along with room for all our clothes and shoes.
Best home renovation we have done for some time. Highly recommend this company.

Find out how Lifestyle Wardrobes compares to other Furniture Shops

Lovely service, great product.

The company was prompt, efficient and courteous. The room was clean and tidy after installation. Always feels good to support a family-owned and run business. I would certainly recommend Lifestyle Wardrobes.

Shazza

ShazzaPerth, WA

Perfect from start to finish

Lifestyle Wardrobes are the most professional & well organised company I have ever had anything to do with. I was informed all the way through what was happening & when. Heath measured up my wardrobe & came up with great ideas to maximise storage. I could not be happier. Brad did a great job of installing the wardrobe. He left it spotless. The ladies in the office kept me up to date on progress & were so polite and helpful. Everything was just perfect so would highly recommend this company.

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Excellent and efficient installation

The dealings with Lifestyle Wardrobes from the first phone call, “at home” meet to measure and quote through to installation was professional. Good quality, good workmanship and a very good price.

Lethal L.

Lethal L.Perth, WA

Just had my wardrobe sliding mirror doors installed yesterday. Was having trouble getting the gold frames I wanted. Lifestyle was the only company prepared to contact suppliers and get them for me. Installed in existing old timber frame. Had a few hiccups but were sorted out quickly. Have exactly what I wanted. Heath (quoting/design) and Brad (fitter) both professional and pleasant. Office staff also good with communication and always polite. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. In fact will be using them in future to do internals of other builtins.

Ken S.

Ken S.Perth, WA

Highly recommended

Good value for money, great workmanship. Was happy to come back to do some minor modifications (that are not really part of original design). Very reliable as well. Happy customer.