Lighting Style

Lighting Style

4.5

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product at reasonable price

Excellent website, very easy to navigate. The product arrived exactly as described, good quality at a reasonable price and the service was outstanding. I needed to change the delivery details and they quickly responded and were happy to accommodate. I would highly recommend Lighting Style.

Katy

KatyNorthern Region, NSW

Great product

The light was as described on the web and suits our requirements. Thanks also for your assistance with the globe ‘prerequisites’ – your recommendation was perfect. Delivery was very timely and we will certainly keep you in mind for our next purchase.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very easy to order online. As we were not able to venture out due to COVID, the service we received was excellent. Package arrived at our door within a few days. Will definitely order from here again.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and fab online experience

Very easy online ordering with a huge range of lights at very reasonable prices. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Would definitely order from here in the future!

Sharon M

Sharon MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for our needs

Over past 12 months have purchased light fittings on 3 occasions. Ordering was very simple and products arrived promptly. All were securely packaged and contained install instructions. So much easier than countless trips to retailers.

Noelene N.

Noelene N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lighting fan order

I found the ordering and receipt of my lighting product to be easy and fast. W were not able to venture out due to the Virus but we could shop this way.

Great stuff

Great products, great service.
The prices are competitive, delivery charges very reasonable, and if you need a hand they are prompt and efficient providing advice and suggestions. I've used them twice already and will continue to do so.

Lovely LED

Very happy with the prompt delivery and quality of the LED lights that I bought. Service excellent as well.
Highly recommend as easy to order and navigate website. Use this service twice and would use again if need more lights.

Cloud13

Cloud13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Supplier

The light fittings were high quality and easy to install. Used as a pair of library & office bookshelf lights - looks great! Prompt delivery and good price. Highly recommend Lighting Style.

bella36

bella36Southern and Hills, SA

Mara Aluminium Wire

Bought these shades for renovated bathroom/laundry - simple and elegant, exactly as depicted on the website. Easy ordering process, prompt delivery and arrived well packaged and in good order. Good product and good company to deal with.

Jacom Building

Jacom BuildingSydney, NSW

very helpful

I basically organised my purchase over the phone with no problem hassle free and very friendly customer service. It was delivered to another address and was delivered promptly. I was impressed and would happily use this service again.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

GREAT LIGHTS

Love my lights, arrived in good condition. They're fashionable and the price was great. I will buy from Lighting Style again. It's great getting such a nice delivery at work.

Mimi

MimiMelbourne

Perfect hard to find brass pendant

Jamie Simmons

Jamie SimmonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Product looks great. Very easy to install. Quick and undamaged delivery. Would recommend to anyone and happy to use over and over again. I like the reorder tool also. Very helpful.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Great product - great service!

Another snappy piece of customer service from Lighting Style - non dimmable LED Batten light (which can be set to one of 3 white colours with a switch on the end) arrived in no time and is now doing a great job of illuminating our narrow storage cupboard!

Raff

RaffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience.

Prompt service and delivery, online site is easy to navigate. Package arrived before the prescribed delivery date in good condition. Goods were as pictured on the web site. Would definately return.

Smiley

SmileyCentral, TAS

Great customer service

Very user friendly website and easy payment etc. Customer service is great and would recommend Lighting Style to everyone. Their product that we purchased is exactly as described and is top quality

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Have purchased multiple times and always happy with the service. Excellent online vendor. Good range and good prices with prompt delivery. All online purchases should be like this. I am sure I will shop here again

Lola C

Lola C

Highly recommended

Great range of lighting. The question I raised before buying was answered knowledgeably by a real person! My light fitting was delivered very promptly and it looks terrific. I’d definitely go back for my next purchase.

Cheryl Perth

Cheryl PerthPerth, WA

Good experience with this online shopping

Fast delivery, well packed, arrived safely. Solar bollard light is amazing - expensive but quality and a real alternative to an electrically powered outdoor light. Bought a second one about a year after the first. Website easy to use