Lighting Style

Lighting Style

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lighting Style? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4

Gail
Gail South East Queensland, QLD

Product great and service delivery second to none....

I ordered a light fitting approx 4 pm and I received it the next day...wonderful service..thank you. Totally stress free and great service and communication.

Percy

Buyer be aware

Mrs M.
Mrs M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

5 stars is not enough! Great experience

I ordered a pendant light yesterday and I am so amazed that it came and was delivered today in my doorstep. After all the stress I had experienced from a different store, I'd say 5 stars is not enough for top customer service.

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product at reasonable price

Excellent website, very easy to navigate. The product arrived exactly as described, good quality at a reasonable price and the service was outstanding. I needed to change the delivery details and they quickly responded and were happy to accommodate. I would highly recommend Lighting Style.

Katy
KatyNorthern Region, NSW

Great product

The light was as described on the web and suits our requirements. Thanks also for your assistance with the globe ‘prerequisites’ – your recommendation was perfect. Delivery was very timely and we will certainly keep you in mind for our next purchase.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very easy to order online. As we were not able to venture out due to COVID, the service we received was excellent. Package arrived at our door within a few days. Will definitely order from here again.

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and fab online experience

Very easy online ordering with a huge range of lights at very reasonable prices. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Would definitely order from here in the future!

Sharon M
Sharon MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for our needs

Over past 12 months have purchased light fittings on 3 occasions. Ordering was very simple and products arrived promptly. All were securely packaged and contained install instructions. So much easier than countless trips to retailers.

Noelene N.
Noelene N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lighting fan order

I found the ordering and receipt of my lighting product to be easy and fast. W were not able to venture out due to the Virus but we could shop this way.

Great stuff

Great products, great service.
The prices are competitive, delivery charges very reasonable, and if you need a hand they are prompt and efficient providing advice and suggestions. I've used them twice already and will continue to do so.

Lovely LED

Very happy with the prompt delivery and quality of the LED lights that I bought. Service excellent as well.
Highly recommend as easy to order and navigate website. Use this service twice and would use again if need more lights.

Cloud13
Cloud13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Supplier

The light fittings were high quality and easy to install. Used as a pair of library & office bookshelf lights - looks great! Prompt delivery and good price. Highly recommend Lighting Style.

bella36
bella36Southern and Hills, SA

Mara Aluminium Wire

Bought these shades for renovated bathroom/laundry - simple and elegant, exactly as depicted on the website. Easy ordering process, prompt delivery and arrived well packaged and in good order. Good product and good company to deal with.

Jacom Building
Jacom BuildingSydney, NSW

very helpful

I basically organised my purchase over the phone with no problem hassle free and very friendly customer service. It was delivered to another address and was delivered promptly. I was impressed and would happily use this service again.