Lighting Style

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lighting Style

Perfect can't wait till installed

These lights were the perfect solution we were looking for to replace our existing outdoor lighting. Website was easy to use and fast delivery.

Geneviec
GeneviecSydney, NSW

Specialty globes

Great variety of styles. Had the items I wanted. Order rapidly delivered and great product.

Nicole F
Nicole FNorth Lambton

Beautiful Floor Lamps

Recently purchased two Floor Lamps from Lighting Style. Good selection of lighting, easy to use website. Ordered without hassle, lamps arrived a few days early than expected. They were packed really well, easy to put together and look great in my house. Would definitely recommend Lighting Style for next lighting purchase.

Desk Lamp

Happy with the lamp, however disappointing light bulb wasn’t supplied with it, otherwise all good.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy!

Online store, delivery and product all excellent! Whenever I require lighting I will look here.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Pronto!

Purchased multiple ceiling lights online. These were deliverered to my doorstep within days. Brilliant!

Amazing outdoor lights

The lights were easy to install and the the sharp base penetrated the soil easily.
I was surprised that the lights stay on all night as well are in the middle of winter.I have used them along a steep curved driveway and they make reversing the car so much easier and safer.

Arthur
ArthurPerth, WA

Great product very happy

Excellent service and delivery times great product. Very happy and would buy again. Will certainly pass onto family and friends

Roberta
RobertaSydney, NSW

Great service! This is my first time shopping here, but not my last!

I was delighted with the service I received & the speed of delivery. Every question I had was answered in detail. Each concern I had was responded to professionally. I was able to easily track the delivery of my purchases, which arrived in very good time. I gladly rate the performance of the service with 5 stars.

Solar Wall Light motion Sensor 1000 Lm 4000K

Great product, placed it 2.5 m on pergola and I was amazed with the brightness and area illuminated
Rarely I have found a product to exceed my expectations
In the process of purchasing another one
Please note that this how I found the product

Mal Ohlsen
Mal OhlsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is brilliant

I could and until now I have lived with out it but I still love it . It is just really great

Jill M
Jill M

The perfect solution to my problem

I found the customer service helpful in making my purchase. I certainly would recommend this company to friends, family and anyone else who is looking for lighting etc. This is the 2nd time I have dealt with this company.

mary
marySydney, NSW

Good Experience.

I recently bought 2 lights. The website is easy to navigate, the prices are good and the service was prompt.

Perfect :)

Efficient and great service prior to ordering - easy to order and fast and prompt delivery... product is exactly as depicted in the photos.

Impeccable service

Great service, prompt delivery, great product couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this great company to lighten up your outside space.