Light In The Box

Light In The Box

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (200)

ABC

ABCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never buy from them again!

Really difficult company to do returns with. Product wasn't anything like it looked in their advert - cheap, shonky material so still trying to return it. Would never buy from them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

One of my favorite online stores to shop from prompt shipping to nz in good condition

The site is easy to navigate for easy checkout, great selection of categories at affordable prices. All arrived in good condition.

Diane Mills

Diane MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their sizes are not correct made to fit midgets

Have ordered twice from this company , never again , will have to try and resell to a very small person as to go through the drama of return is to hard.

Pinni Y.LightInTheBox

Dear customer will you please send me your order nunmber so i will help to resolve it for you.

Anne

Don’t Subscribe to their unrelenting emails.

They never stop emailing & you can’t unsubscribe. They are invasive and relentless And notifying the data protection is useless. Shocking

Pinni Y.LightInTheBox

Dear customer, this is Pinni, supervisor from lightinthebox.com. I would like to help, will you please send me the order number so i could check it for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Pinni Y.LightInTheBox

i sent you an private message, you may reply me with your email address, i can help to unsubscribe.

Amanda J

Amanda JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service from Pinni!

I ordered a costume for my daughter, and it was lovely, but way too small. With some toing and froing via email, it was Pinny from Product review that finally resolved the matter of a return for me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

DO NOT BUY!!! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! PRODUCT NEVER ARRIVED!

Very upset at the fact that my product never arrived. I am not happy with the customer service support as they are completely ignoring my emails. I purchased a product of their website 1 month ago to which I have never received it. This is a terrible website and does not even deserve 1 star. STAY FAR AWAY!!

Bassman

BassmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range

This is a great site to navigate. They even show AUD prices so you know exactly what it costs. Incredible range of products. Very happy with my purchases so far. And the sizing is accurate.

Review collected in partnership with LightInTheBox

Great price easily find anything!!

Highly recommend as you can buy anything at cheaper price. I definitely buy more items in future shopping! Very enjoyable shopping experience!

OK, but looks like a knockoff

The boy's shirt arrived in good time, but it doesn't look like the 3-D picture on their website. It's too bad. I'm pretty sure the shirt will fit, it feels like swimsuit fabric which will be hot in our summer, so if we hadn't been expecting something that looks fabulous, we wouldn't be so disappointed. I doubt I'll buy anything from them in the future.

Find out how Light In The Box compares to other Online Shops

Great communication and shopping experience

Great product range, good rewards and fantastic communication and service. I would highly recommend this website for shopping, as a wide selection of goods is available..

Greg B.Central, TAS

Too Small

Ordered a black bodysuit size XL, my partner is a size 16 (Australia) , the product was way too small. Asked to return product , but told they don’t exchange or refund products. I think the sizing must be for Chinese or Asian consumers
Disappointed.

2009120639463010, order date 12th September

Pinni Y.LightInTheBox

Dear customer, i had conducted a ticketId=22001201 in your lightinthebox account, you may check with my solution in ticketId=22001201. I also sent you a private message. I am looking forward to hear you back.

Good product

I am satisfied with the product. It has good value, worth to buy. Overall this is a good shopping experience.

Disappointed

DisappointedCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Unfortunately Had to return items but received excellent customer service for the refund.

Really unhappy with the quality of all 7 dresses I purchased. Sizing is inconsistent. Cost me $59 to return. Parcel still sitting at customs China for nearly a month now. Sent back nearly two mths ago. Awaiting refund of over $200 Australian. Don’t have much hope to ever see my money again. Never purchasing from this company again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Zero stars - complete waste of money.

The products arrived 2 weeks late and quality of the products were terrible.

I bought a dress for an event but before deciding to buy it, I of course check the tailoring times and the shipping times. I would not have bought it if thought I would be stressed about my dress arriving later than the advertised tailoring+shipping times.

Tracking and tracing of the package was extremely stressful.

The dresses finally arrived just 5 days before the event and the quality of the product was terrible! 1 dress had the inner lining longer than the outer layer - horrible. Trying to take it back and get a refund but they cannot offer full refund even though the dress is faulty!

Stay away from this site. Terrible. Horrifying to deal with.

Ricko

RickoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great face masks love em

Easy to navigate delivered to Australia very satisfied with face masks all my mates love em and ask where I got them good job guys

it very good

You have a very good site and easy to use and fine thing easy too. I am very satisfied with your site and lost of products available. They are good a quality of products too.

Davo

DavoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

My tee shirts were fantastic. People are always stoping me in the street and ask where I got them from.

Faysie

FaysieHunter Region, NSW

Great cushion covers

Lovely colours, good quality materials, zipper fastenings, fast delivery, 45 x45cm fitting most cushion inserts. Easy to order online, no issues at all.

Great Product

I’m very satisfied with the product and I’m sure my son will love it and the delivery was very quick.

ClareSydney, NSW

Horrible return process

The said they’d give me a full refund and the full delivery cost I paid to return the dress I bought (which looked nothing like the photos)
I was short changed $3 of the refund and they neglected to pay my return fees as promised. I’m still emailing them several times copies of my invoice for return delivery costs I’ve paid and they keep stuffing me around. Hopeless company. Terrible product and stupid staff. This refund which should be simple is obviously over their comprehension and they shouldn’t be in business.

2009192239585511

Pinni Y.LightInTheBox

Dear clare we had sent you a private message, please check