Listing monitored by Lila Beauty

Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW

Best online for k-beauty

Love Lila. They have an amazing range of k-beauty, beautiful products. Their delivery is awesome…I always have the parcel within 72 hours. Customer service is so helpful and always respond so quickly. The only place I will buy k-beauty.

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Eddie for your review and also for your ongoing support at our store! :)

Beth
BethPerth, WA

Fast shipping with cheap products, and legitimate products. Afterpay/Zip pay available.

Simple navigation and search options. Has a great range of products, the prices are cheaper than what you'd generally find in store and are all legitimate.

Harriet K.
Harriet K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast shipping, great product range and reasonably priced

Heard amazing things about Krave Beauty, along with many other K Brauty lines but knew it would be pricing. Came across Lila Beauty, who’s website was easy to navigate and pricing better then other business. Ordered Thursday, shipped Friday, arrived Monday 8am I also received samples of other amazing brands. Exceeded my expectations!

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Harriet for your review and we hope you enjoy the products! :)

Emily
Emily

Amazing!

So happy with my Lila Beauty experience. All of my products had safety seals on and were carefully packaged to protect them. The quality and value is definitely there, not to mention I ordered my products in a Thursday and they arrived the next morning!

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Emily for your review and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed shopping at our store :)

Find out how Lila Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Such good online shopping store

This store pretty much have everything I wanted, even if they don’t they eventually comes up later. The quality of the products & prices are amazing. The customer service is superb! They also ship fast especially considering the circumstances of Covid-19.

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Lil for your review and we glad to hear that you have enjoyed shopping at our store :)

Soph C
Soph CSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great service and delivery, the only place I can get my K Beauty from that doesn’t charge ridiculous amounts for shipping and immediately get notified when something I want is back in stock!

Patrina Reu
Patrina ReuSydney, NSW

Great products and fast delivery

Happy with products and service from Lila beauty. This is what may be my 15 order already. Thank u Lila Beauty for being such good retailer. I will buy from you again

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Patrina for your review and also for your ongoing support! :)

Bao Ngoc N.
Bao Ngoc N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the product

The site was designed in easy way too use with all filters by branch name, product name, etc. The range is fine but that’s all I need and exactly what I’m looking for. The products are genuine and totally worth for what I paid.

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Bao Ngoc for your review :)

Leah
LeahHunter Region, NSW

this is my second purchase from lila beauty

I only just started using some of it,
this is my second purchase from lila beauty and the shipping was always on time thanks
I will definitely purchase more items soon

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Leah for your review and we hope you enjoy the products :)

Find out how Lila Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Really happy. Will definitely buy from here again!

The website was super easy to use and I felt safe using it. There were heaps of products to choose from I struggled to not buy everything lol. I got my package 4 days later (very quick!) and I fell in love with my products immediately. My experience was so good that I’ll definitely buy from here again in the future. :)

Chely B.
Chely B.Tasmania

I love the Lila beauty store :)

Great products from some by mi and nature republic. Easy to navigate the store. I'm very satisfied the price of the products are very worth it. Highly recommended. I will buy next time.

Lila BeautyLila Beauty

Thank you Chely for your review and recommendation :)

Amazing!

Great skincare product from Neogen. Easy to navigate the website, great sale of products and very satisfied with my purchase. Will shop again in the future for some skincare products

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Super fast and products are as advertised!

I am super satisfied with my purchases. The products were exactly as advertised and I also received my order within 1-2 days after I made the purchase. I would definitley recommend Lila Beauty to anyone looking for particular Japanese or Korean branded items.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pyunkang Yul moisture serum & essence toner

Delighted to find my favourite PY moisture serum & essence toner available on Lila Beauty. Excellent user friendly website and incredibly efficient , prompt shipping even over the busy Xmas period. Thankyou

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Nicole
NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service at super prices

Bought recently for the first time from Lilabeauty. Was very impressed with the range of products and the prices. Purchase was quick and easy, delivery fast, will definitely be buying there again