Linden Cook Jewellery

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Linden Cook Jewellery

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (38)

Gorgeous pieces horrible service

Linden Cook JewelleryLinden Cook JewellerySend a private message

Tarnished and turned fingers green within a day

I ordered this product as a gift for my girlfriend and was very excited about it. However, she wore it for a single day and the edges of the ring had turned black and her finger underneath the ring was green. For an expensive ring this is appalling quality and we are beyond disappointed. Can't believe I spent $325 on a ring that can't be worn.

Update- they have paid for the return postage and have been very helpful with figuring out why this has happened.

Since the last update I have received the ring back and it appears to have been fixed. It looks great and the Linden cook staff were extremely friendly and helpful with my situation. I would still recommend this product to a friend.

Bonny
BonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

A high quality, beautifully designed and made piece. Solid gold and weighty so worth the price. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a sentimental piece to commemorate a loved one or beloved pet (as in my case). The service from Linden Cook was excellent. One of the most precious pieces I now own.

The most special item I own

My dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and my best friends organised an impression necklace for my dad and I to do while we still had some time together. It was the most incredible, thoughtful gift I have ever received. The team at Linden Cook are so talented and made the most beautiful necklace that is now my most treasured item, as my dad passed away during Auckland’s lockdown. Being from NZ, I was so worried it would get lost in the post, but it came back to me safely and swiftly! I could not recommend this more to anyone going through a similar situation. Thank you so very much :)

Exceeded all expectations

I just wanted to say a massive Thankyou for the incredible effort you have gone to with my necklace, I can’t love it anymore than I do. It’s exceeded my expectations with what I assumed it would look like, to how it’s actually turned out.

The disappointment when we received ink prints and not the mould we had asked for after he passed left us with little hope that we could have a necklace like we wanted. You have made my necklace look exactly the way I wanted with it being as if he had pressed his finger into the pendant himself and there’s no way I’d think it was from a laser engraving.

Thankyou again for such a brilliant job.

Linden Cook JewelleryLinden Cook JewellerySend a private message

Thank you so much Mel, we are so glad you love your precious piece xx

Beyond happy with my purchase!

I am beyond satisfied with the quality of products Linden Cook Jewellery. They have created a ring that I will never take off and forever treasure. The detail and intricacy of the piece is incredible! Super accessible process. Can not recommend them enough! Thank you thank you thank you! x

Haylee
Haylee

Can't recommend enough!

I recently purchased 2 separate fingerprint necklaces, one for my mum and aunty to give them a keepsake of their mothers fingerprint before she passed away. The team at Linden Cook went above and beyond to make these perfect knowing my Nan's print wasn't the best impression. They turned out better than I had expected! They made the whole process seamless, provided links to add on a special initial charm for my pop's initial that has already passed to sit alongside the print of my Nan as a special keepsake. The whole process was very easy to follow and to get the order processed. I have purchased from Linden Cook many times now and each time their service is amazing! I won't buy my jewellery anywhere else.

Love my pendant!!!

Love my pendant!!! I have the impression pendant of both my parents finger prints. I was stupid enough to break my chain at my own fault only. Linden Cook replaced the item at no expense and sent it back to me. I can`t thank your team enough. Excellent customer service. HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Georgia
GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect present with sentimental value

I purchased the impression mini necklace for my mums birthday and cannot recommend the Lindon Cook Team enough. I am absolutely in love with the final product and I know she will adore
it too. The process was super easy and so much fun, I loved creating the wax impression of my cheeky pup ….(Odie loved it too he scored a few extra treats after each wax print). The quality of the piece was above expectation and communication throughout the process was fantastic not to mention the speedy turnover time. And the addition of a cute polaroid picture was the perfect touch. This necklace will be something we all treasure for a life time. Thank you so much

CatherineSydney, NSW

Underwhelming

It took over 6 weeks, numerous times I had to follow up because there was little updates regarding my order. Took a week just to receive the moulds and I had to follow that up too! When the ring arrived it was incredibly underwhelming, far too expensive considering the signet ring is significantly smaller in person compared to photos, the actual finger print is also so much smaller than expensive. Save your money, not worth it.

Catherine

Thanks for your response, however I haven’t received an email from you to discuss this further.

My best piece!

Thank you to the team at Linden Cook Jewellery for the most special, bespoke piece of jewellery any mum can wish to have! Their excellent customer service and design team helped me so much and went the extra 5 miles to make it perfect! Thank you!

Linden Cook JewelleryLinden Cook JewellerySend a private message

Hi Tammy, it's so lovely to hear you had a great experience with us and we are so glad you love your precious piece! x

Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love!

I ordered two fingerprint pendant necklaces and they turned out so beautiful and pieces I will forever cherish. Very reasonable postage time.

Linden Cook JewelleryLinden Cook JewellerySend a private message

Hi Sophie, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you love your precious pieces x

So pretty and unique!

I ordered this and requested it by a certain date. Linden Cook managed to get it all completed and sent back to me 2 weeks earlier than requested! they necklace is beautiful and such good quality!

MLH
MLHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing quality!

My husband ordered me a fingerprint necklace for Valentine’s Day. The process to make the wax moulds was simple, and the kit was shipped super fast. Linden Cook were super accomodating when I decided to change the metal of the necklace, and answered questions I had about the prints before I sent them back. The necklace is beautiful, was returned sooner than expected, and the finish is of a high quality. I am in love with my one of a kind piece!

Beyond perfection

I can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner! Honestly is so perfect and I can’t live without it now. I got the yellow gold two sided impression necklace and the uniqueness is just pure amazing. Thank you to all those at Linden and Cook!!!