Nick

NickNorthern Region, NSW

Great product at the best price

Purchase a Cellink Neo from Linelink at a great price. Product arrived earlier than expected and was brilliantly packed to maximise protection. Everything appeared to be in order with a selection of wiring options. Haven't connected yet but looking forward to putting it all together with my Viofo A129 Duo Dashcam.

For those, like me, that live in regional areas and don't have many options locally, this is a great way to buy and Linelink Online have made this an easy and pleasant experience.

Highly recommend.

Nick H. Armidale NSW

Neil W

Neil WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product at Good Price

bobski

bobskiIllawarra, NSW

everything went fine product was excellent fast delivery all good

people buying online all the time come to understand two things about online shopping 1/the choice is huge and better value 2/ it takes a little longer than going to the shop and buying it ..............postage ect if you cant wait go to the shop

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments. We aim to offer the best prices, epic customer service and speedy delivery. We are glad we lived up to your expectations!

WV X.

WV X.Perth, WA

Questionable conduct

Peter

Product is fine, but website lies about dispatch times

The product is fine, but the website lies about dispatch times. There is a countdown clock saying order before a certain time and it will be dispatched the same day. Like others have said this is a lie. the order was dispatched 2 days later, with Express Post delivery taking 4 days from order. If the website didn't lie to all customers about same day dispatch this would be a 5 star review.

Product PurchasedViofo A119 V3

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping & poor communication!

I purchased a product from their eBay store with express shipping. It didn’t arrive for several days, with the dispatch label showing that it was posted the day I ordered it; meaning they didn’t send it via express post. Throughout the whole process they didn’t provide me with the tracking number (even though I asked), I assume to cover up the fact that they weren’t actually using express post.

Andy

AndySydney

Basic website functionality, no tracking, fast email response but not really helpful

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Shipping took to long

Bought a Viofo dash cam online from Linelink after seeing a deal posted on Ozbargain. From ordering online to receiving the dash cam took 1 day less than 3 weeks which is too long.

Also no tracking details provided despite having asked for them. Not sure why they are unable to provide tracking details. Was advertised as Express Post but there was nothing express about it.

Product PurchasedDash camera

JMCGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not provide the advertised product

I purchased a Viofo HK3 Hardwire kit. The kit I was sent was a cheaper version with no automatic low voltage functionality.

I am currently in the process of sorting this out, but it should never happen in the first place. I highly recommend people avoid any company who bait and switch products.

JMCG

3 days and still no replacement product or any form of communication apart from the above comment.

Could you please confirm this has been express posted?

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Website, Great Customer Service, Very Competitive in Price

First time ordering from Linelink Online. I bought a Viofo A129 Duo dash cam and am very happy with the whole experience from using the website, chatting to customer service prior to purchase, check out and fast delivery. They were quite competitive in price compared to other major online stores and am very happy at the price I bought my dash cam. They are very quick to respond to my queries and concerns too. I got my order delivered within 2 days as I made the order at night time. Nothing negative to say really, so far so good. Hopefully the dash cam will last and I won't need to make a warranty claim. If I do, I will update my experience here. I highly recommend Linelink for any anyone looking to buy a dash cam.

Product PurchasedViofo A129 Duo dash cam

Danniel Jones

Danniel Jones

Great product , a little issue with a wrong part sent but resolved FAST ! Thanks

Had an incorrect item sent , was rectified ASAP . In fact a new item was sent before I resposted the old for return .
Issues happen but it’s great to see such great customer service in solving my issue.
My Gogogate2 garage is awesome .

GrandpaGrowl

GrandpaGrowlSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Quality, Great Customer Service

The supply & delivery of the A129Duo made the whole purchase a plus. The followup by staff of a logistical was exceptional. The product was of the highest quality, easy to install and works well. Certainly lived up to best price guarantee on the website.

Product PurchasedA129 Duo Dashcam

PeteInPerth2Perth

Don't believe them when the website says they have stock and do same day shipping!

Claimed item was in stock and same day shipped, I didn't hear anything for three days and after being fobbed off a couple of times on chat they eventually admitted they didn't have it in stock. So they wont tell you they are not in stock, they just sit on your order. What is worse, the website still showed it in stock and able to ship within 24 hours - so don't believe them when they show they have something in stock. Probably drop shippers who don't know the suppliers stock levels. Took just over a week to get a refund back through PayPal. Plenty of other companies to choose, so I recommend avoiding these people.

George K.

George K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service, Price and Quality Products!

It was a breeze doing business with Linelink! They were more than accomodating, punctual in response to questions and very willing to go the "extra mile!" I look forward to fitting my new BlackVue unit! Thanks guys!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

George, we will always go the extra mile where we can for our customers. Your custom is very much appreciated and we how we can be of assistance again to you, your friends or family.

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Great product

I bought my Blackvue B112 battery pack from Linelink to power my Blackvue dashcam. I'm very happy with the price, the delivery of the product & ease of purchase with Linelink.
The quality of the product is excellent. It does exactly what they describe. Very happy.

Will use them again.

P Kumar

P KumarIpswich

Good service and iSmartgate - great product offered by Linelink

This is my first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied, I ordered a smart gate controller called iSmartgate. A quality product, very competitive pricing and postage was quick. Have already recommended Linelink to my friends for iSmartGate product.

Product PurchasediSmartgate

Ariya P.

Ariya P.Sydney, NSW

Viofo dash cam

Ordered Viofo A129 Duo Dual Lens Dual Channel Dash Cam from Linelink. The price is very reasonable and shipped was quick. Cam was easy to install and use. Happy with the purchase and would recommend the buyer. Thank you

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online and the Viofo A129 Dash Cam. We aim to please and as Australia's leading Dash Cam dealer we offer the best prices, best range and great advice. We hope to see you back again soon.

Warren

WarrenOxenford

Great service and product

My first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied. A quality product, very competitive pricing and shipping speed was much quicker than I expected. I would definitely use Linelink again.

Brian B W

Brian B WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what i ordered, not generic

Easy to find and ordering was very easy also. This part is available from various manufacturers but i needed it to be manufacturer specific, which is what i received, in very good time. The free express post was an added incentive to purchase.

Product Purchasedblackvue 64gb sd card
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Brian, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. As an authorised Australian Blackvue dealer we sell only genuine local Blackvue products. We hope to see you again soon at linelink.com.au

Ray F

Ray FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service and very competitive pricing

So far have bought two items from Linelink Online. I am a very satisfied customer and would certainly shop here again. Great range of products, very quick delivery and very competitive pricing. The website is very easy to navigate as well.

September 7th 2019 Update: Fantastic shopping experience!

Have bought several items through this store via eBay. The range of products is great. Pricing was very competitive, delivery was very fast and I would certainly continue to purchase from them.

Product PurchasedBlackvue B124 Battery Pack

Lorraine McVea

Lorraine McVeaasked

i have ordered a Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder (4GB) through Linelink online, and since doing this, have found the same product through Ryda.com ... the thing is, i am happy to purchase through Linelin, but they did not give any opportunity to purchase a waranty, and they did not give any information on what comes with the recorder.
Ryda.com tells me that i would have received batteries, a 1 year warranty, and a carry case. Do i also get this with Linelink?
Can someone from Linelink please respond, as i can not find anywhere else to get in touch with you? .the 'contact us' option , when i click on it, does nothing.
Thank you, and btw, i am looking forward to dealing with you in the future, as long as everything goes well with this purchase. :) have a great day everyone

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message Lorraine. The item purchased is a standard package from Olympus which means no matter where you buy it, you'll get the same thing. In this case, batteries, carry case and product warranty. We hope you are enjoying your DM-720 and hope that you'll come back and shop with us again. We offer the best prices in Australia on Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Blackvue Dash Cameras and the GoGoGate garage door smart home automation products. www.linelink.com.au

rotuma

rotumaasked

Can I pick up my item in store?

KiwiGal
KiwiGal

Hi don't think so but would be best to check with them direct.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Linelink Online is purely an online store. We do not have a retail shop front and by doing so we can offer you better pricing as we don't have the expensive overheads of a retail "bricks and mortar" store. In fact, we guarantee that we will match or beat any genuine competitors price and we can do this by not having an expensive shopfront to maintain.

ruby

rubyasked

i want to buy a samsung galaxy note 3 off line link but not sure if its secure for my credit card details and also if its an real samsung galaxy note 3 phone.

armin11
armin11

I have had no credit card problems, and the phone was real. No problems at all since I bought it.

Aqua
Aqua

I had no problems paying with paypal using credit card. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the afternoon of Saturday 11th January and received item in the morning on Tuesday 21st January. Phone is as described and works perfectly. I was worried when I did not receive a tracking number at first and sent an email late on 15th January and received a reply in the morning on 16th January advising that a tracking number would be supplied by 18th January and it was. I kept tracking and item seemed to be in Hong Kong from 18th to 20th but on the morning of the 21st it said it was in Melbourne ready for delivery and I received it before noon. Basically once it is shipped it gets to Australia within a few days. The longest wait time was actually getting the phone ready to be shipped.

Jacktom
Jacktom

Was the phone in the offical Samsung box or some cheap packing ?

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives