Linelink Online

Linelink Online

Great service and product

My first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied. A quality product, very competitive pricing and shipping speed was much quicker than I expected. I would definitely use Linelink again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Warren, we love hearing good news stories like the one you have just written about the team at Linelink Online and your recent purchase. Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences with us. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you back soon!

Exactly what i ordered, not generic

Easy to find and ordering was very easy also. This part is available from various manufacturers but i needed it to be manufacturer specific, which is what i received, in very good time. The free express post was an added incentive to purchase.

Product Purchasedblackvue 64gb sd card
Brian, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. As an authorised Australian Blackvue dealer we sell only genuine local Blackvue products. We hope to see you again soon at linelink.com.au

Exceptional service and very competitive pricing

So far have bought two items from Linelink Online. I am a very satisfied customer and would certainly shop here again. Great range of products, very quick delivery and very competitive pricing. The website is very easy to navigate as well.

Product PurchasedBlackvue B124 Battery Pack
Ray, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. Most importantly thanks for being a repeat customer. We value our customers and we try to deliver the best Dash Cam products at the best prices. We hope we can be of assistance to you a third time! The team at Linelink Online thanks you for your custom and we wish you a great Dash Cam experience.

Olympus Voice Recorder Purchase

Great to deal with. Bought item through their ebay store, postage was fast (express post included in price) and price was good. Would be happy to buy from them again.

Ross, thanks for the positive review of Linelink Online. We ship all items Express Post as fast shipment is the only way to send goods. In most cases you'll get your gear overnight. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Excellent product, works perfectly, easy to operate

Excellent quality, range and price!! First class shipping and delivery times!! Bravo! I was very impressed and even had power in the battery to get started straight away! Good contact emails!

Product PurchasedOlympus VP-10
Neil, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We love hearing stories of happy customers as it validates why we do what we do. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

No contact number

You have shipped my order to VIC and have no way of contacting you? poor business. how does a business in this day not have a contact line to discuss on going orders etc

Product PurchasedInfinity Primus II PS-8
Hi Chad, I've looked into your matter. On the first point, Australia Post erroneously scanned all items as "Ready For Collection" at the first scan point. You'll note on your tracking, the scan has an update about an hour later with the correct scan on its journey. As for the Contact Number, we have all our contact details including phone and fax numbers listed on our website under the "About Us" heading. Please feel free to contact us but you should certainly have your item by now according to tracking.

It's great to see an Online Organisation that is SO Committed to Customer Service!!!

I needed to order a Blackvue SD Card for my Dash Cam. The process was quick, easy to complete with the dispatch of my item via Express Post (Included in the price). So quick and easy - Thank You!!! This is my second purchase from Linelink Online and I would Highly recommend them!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Paul, thanks for the feedback. We aim for best price, fast delivery and we also like to see repeat patronage. So welcome back and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you back a third time!

Great product!!

This camera was easy to install and is easy to operate. Both camera and mobile app work perfectly with no issues. I would recommend this product to others. Great value.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Renee, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your custom and your kind words. Linelink Online really values feedback from customers and your review is really appreciated.

Great service and quick delivery

Placed an order for a gps and contact on when it left the store was prompt as was when it was to arrive. Item was well packaged for a safe arrival.

Product PurchasedGps
Debz, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you back at Linelink Online for your next purchase! Thanks again!

Soooo much easier.

Absolutely awesome. Love it.
Great customer service. Easy to set up (all by myself)

Deb, thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We love happy customers as it validates our business mantra of happy customers, high quality products at the best prices. We hope to see you back here at Linelink Online again soon!

Excellent customer service and speedy postage

Placed an order for a micro SD card when they had sales and it arrived within two days! However, I accidentally misplaced the card and Linelink was happy to sell another one to me at the same price! Fantastic customer service and speedy postage if you need something urgent.

Esther, thanks for your review of Linelink Online, we really appreciate your time and effort but we love your feedback. We hope to see you again soon at Linelink Online. For your next purchase drop us an email and we'll ensure you get a great price. Thanks again Esther for choosing Linelink Online and Blackvue Dash Cams.

Fast and reliable

Very satisfied with the overall service and our product came with everything we needed to set it up.
Very quick to email invoice also

Shay, thanks so much for your kind words about Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. We love happy customers and to see we met your expectations is great news. I hope we can be of service to you or your friends and family in the future.

very efficient service

excellent product and good service.
I bought it to gift some one after using it for my self.
Highly recommended

Yogi, thanks for the review of Linelink Online. We too think the GoGoGate is an awesome product. It allows you to open your Garage Door or Gate from anywhere in the world using your smartphone. It's such a simple product but is so easy to use and install. We're so happy that you are happy with it and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online again soon. Your custom is very much valued.

Great Service

Ordered from them on Thursday and package arrived on Monday. Easy to deal with and got exactly what I wanted and a much cheaper price than other places. Will buy from them again.

Thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We are really pleased to hear of your experience with us. We aim to deliver in terms of great customer service and great Dash Cam products. We hope to see you back with your next purchase.

Great price, great service

Great range of products and easy to find what I was after. Quick to respond to the questions I emailed

Alan, thanks for taking the time to review Linelink Online. We aim to please so seeing a review like yours endorses our aim if best dash cams at the best price with top notch support and fast free delivery. Hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reasonable price for the DashCam

Linelink's banner adv said 20% off ALL dashcams so that's what I wanted, however, they didn't give it to me! They would only give me 10%, so their banner lied and I don't like that.

I had a bit of trouble getting correct invoices for payment but after all that was sorted out, the camera & power kit arrived reasonably quickly.

Of course, I have now seen the camera at 30% off online, but I think this place is one of the better priced online stores, just double check everything.

Thanks very much for your review and your feedback, we really do appreciate it. We aim to always offer the best prices, fast and free delivery and great support. We also have our best price guarantee in place to ensure you always get the best price. Whilst some may offer 30% off, it depends on what their starting price is. And don't forget, we'll always beat them on price anyhow - we will always offer the best prices! Thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback and your review, we hope you enjoy your Blackvue Dash Cam purchase. We hope to be able to help you out again!Your "best price guarantee" has disclaimers so isn't actually a "guarantee" more of an "aim" or perhaps "guideline". The 30% off was off the same starting price so I definitely lost out there :-( Anyway you can't win them all :-)

Great Service

Easy ordering process with very quick arrival and products high quality and perfect fit.
Spare parts for Balckvue Dash cam.

Craig, many thanks for your review of Linelink Online. I am really happy that your experience was positive and that we met your expectations around your purchase of BLackvue Dash Cam accessories. We hope to see you back soon!

Product completely different to the advertising

Line link seems to think i wouldn't notice providing a completely different product than was advertised ridiculous business strategy.

Furthermore the unit they sent me looks to have been used previously - looks like they do this to most customers.

Cory, I've looked into this for you. Our warehouse accidentally shipped you the Olympus LS-P4 rather than the Olympus VP-10 that you ordered. This was totally our fault and we sincerely apologise for the error. I am sure you appreciate that sometimes these errors do occur at busy times of the year. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your insinuation that we did this intentionally could not be further from the truth. The LS-P4 we accidentally sent you sells for $279 whereas the VP-10 that you purchased is $169. As for the item being used and doing this to most customers - another untrue and unfair statement that you are clearly not qualified to make. All goods we sell are brand new and unused. We are an authorised OIympus Australia dealer and all Olympus Voice Recorders we sell are brand new and carry the full Olympus warranty. In terms of making good, we sent you the VP-10 the minute you authorised the swap and have sent you a satchel to return the LS-P4 at our cost. I'd say that is pretty good customer service! Thanks for your review however next time perhaps you might want to ensure the facts are right before making unfair comments that are totally untrue.

Blackvue dash cam

I was under the impression that the camera had wifi capability and it does not.

It has also been difficult to register the camera on the Blackvue site without a cloud code.

Hi Nick, can you message us as we'd like to try and help you out. If you are referring to a cloud capable Blackvue camera which appears so, then it will have WiFi capability. Depending on the model, the cloud codes are on different locations but they come with the product. If you contact us at info@linelink.com.au we can help or you can visit the Blackvue Australia web site for assistance - whatever works best for you. Thanks for choosing us!

Blackvue DR750S-2CH

The website was easy to navigate, with a number of products available for sale. Item delivered in good condition and well packaged to avoid damage to item

Frank, so glad that we delivered according to your expectations. We love seeing happy customers and your review of Linelink Online and your Blackvue Dash Camera purchase from us speaks volumes. Thanks so much for your custom.

i have ordered a Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder (4GB) through Linelink online, and since doing this, have found the same product through Ryda.com ... the thing is, i am happy to purchase through Linelin, but they did not give any opportunity to purchase a waranty, and they did not give any information on what comes with the recorder. Ryda.com tells me that i would have received batteries, a 1 year warranty, and a carry case. Do i also get this with Linelink? Can someone from Linelink please respond, as i can not find anywhere else to get in touch with you? .the 'contact us' option , when i click on it, does nothing. Thank you, and btw, i am looking forward to dealing with you in the future, as long as everything goes well with this purchase. :) have a great day everyone
Thanks for your message Lorraine. The item purchased is a standard package from Olympus which means no matter where you buy it, you'll get the same thing. In this case, batteries, carry case and product warranty. We hope you are enjoying your DM-720 and hope that you'll come back and shop with us again. We offer the best prices in Australia on Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Blackvue Dash Cameras and the GoGoGate garage door smart home automation products. www.linelink.com.au

Can I pick up my item in store?
Hi don't think so but would be best to check with them direct.Linelink Online is purely an online store. We do not have a retail shop front and by doing so we can offer you better pricing as we don't have the expensive overheads of a retail "bricks and mortar" store. In fact, we guarantee that we will match or beat any genuine competitors price and we can do this by not having an expensive shopfront to maintain.

i want to buy a samsung galaxy note 3 off line link but not sure if its secure for my credit card details and also if its an real samsung galaxy note 3 phone.
I have had no credit card problems, and the phone was real. No problems at all since I bought it.I had no problems paying with paypal using credit card. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the afternoon of Saturday 11th January and received item in the morning on Tuesday 21st January. Phone is as described and works perfectly. I was worried when I did not receive a tracking number at first and sent an email late on 15th January and received a reply in the morning on 16th January advising that a tracking number would be supplied by 18th January and it was. I kept tracking and item seemed to be in Hong Kong from 18th to 20th but on the morning of the 21st it said it was in Melbourne ready for delivery and I received it before noon. Basically once it is shipped it gets to Australia within a few days. The longest wait time was actually getting the phone ready to be shipped.Was the phone in the offical Samsung box or some cheap packing ?

Similar listings