Litfad

Litfad

1.6

Beautiful lampshade

Love my lampshade! great quality and looks just like the picture. nearly didn't order - bad reviews but good customer service.

Rubbish product, worst customer service ever.!

Ordered two shades, one arrived smashed (poorly packed) they promptly sent a replacement but it’s completely different to the first.. email ping pong with all sorts of excuses... Don’t buy from Litfad.. a waste of money.

SCAM! DO NOT USE!

This website is a scam. The products advertised look nothing like what is shown on the website. They pretend that they ship ‘high quality products’ but the products are cheaply made in China. On receipt of your cheap products they’ll refuse to issue a refund as you’ve received the item (despite it not being what was advertised)
Do not order. If you’ve already done so - raise a case with your bank or PayPal. And report them to their local trading standards authority.

Find out how Litfad compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Terrible quality lamp and awful service

The lamp came in two boxes weeks apart. Sold in Australian dollars but didn’t even have the correct plug attachment. Quality is nowhere near what I expected for the price.

HealthOrgManager

HealthOrgManagerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from LITFAD.

I wish I had read these reviews before paying over $300 for a light that looked like it had been manufactured in someones bedroom. I waited 5 months for a floor lamp which was NOT new. It had bare wires, scratches, rust, missing components and glue splodges. It came in small pieces with no instructions and I don't even think Australia sells whatever typed of globe it's meant to take. 17 emails later and they have offered me 10% discount or I can return it to China and receive a partial refund when it arrives. I'm devastated! They should not be allowed to ship to Australia as their products don't even come close to our safety standards. Avoid at all costs!!!

Do not buy anything from this company, scammers & thieves; non existent customer support; litfad online shop,

• +1
Anna
Anna

Oh I also forgot to mention that they have told me that the lights are fit for use - e en if out of shape and nothing like their advertised perfect images!

LIARS, THIEVES AND SCAMMERS

Purchased two smoked lights form online. One of them turned up three months later. Damaged, clear glass spray painted black, unable to turn on, cracked and 1 instead of 2. Months later I have called and emailed with them offering a 10% discount for a product I have not even received. NEVER buy from them total fraud.

Helena K.

Helena K.Sydney, NSW

Broken lights and shipping by sea is unacceptable!

I bought 2 lights from Litfad and it took 2 months for them to arrive. In addition, to my disappointment, half of the crystals came broken. THey were poorly packaged for international travel. I sent an email to their support team which they acted upon it very quickly however I learnt that they had shipped the replacement crystals by sea. That was 22 Oct and until now (26 Dec. 2020), I still have not received them! This is appalling! I don't recommend buying from them as they ship stuff by sea.

DREADFUL COMPANY

SCAM! Don’t order from Litfad

I ordered sconces that were advertised and described as black marble. I received them and they are very clearly green marble. I reached out to the company for a return to be processed and they tried to blame it on my screen resolution because the picture shows black marble? They advertise it as black, describe it as black but it’s green! So how is that my fault? This company is horrible. They are difficult to deal with and give the run around when trying to rightfully ask for a return to be processed. In reading all of the horrible reviews on this company I wish I would have seen them before ordering. Never again! Terrible company!

Product is not the same as seen on website...

I ordered a rug in October and the product didn’t reach until December. I was aware of this so I didn’t mind the wait as the product I purchase was a rug I really liked because it looked diffferent from others that I have seen.

Once I recieved the product, it did not look like the one that is on the company website. The company is misleading people in buying products that you will not get but instead you will get a fake/cheap version of that product. Which is unfair, considering you have spent your hard working money.

I’m in the process of trying to return the item and get a refund but it’s not going straight forward.

I wish I had seen all these reviews before hand as I wouldn’t have ordered.

Avoid buying from Litfad at all cost.

No Refund on Defective Product

The pendant light I ordered came with screws that didn't match the threads. When I asked for a refund or replacement, they offered a 10% discount. I asked for a full refund. They haggled in 5% increments up to a 20% discount, or asked me to pay shipping on the return. Absolute scam.

Fiona

Fiona

DO NOT BUY FROM LITFAD

After months of waiting for the light to arrive, I unpacked it to find the LED clusters weren't attached. The wiring was just that wires. They weren't connected to anything. I bought a light with 3 clusters of LED lights. They should have been yellow but 2 were white. Once an electrician soldered it together and added the driver, the light wouldn't turn off at the power switch.
Then the argumentative "customer service". Very painful and stressful. After months more of trying to get a refund I got 20% minus the original shipping, back.

Do not have anything to do with Litfad!!

Waste of time.. this office is run by idiots

Ordered 2 bedside laps with seperate 2 bulbs. Waited the laps for good 2 months. When it arrived I didn't get the bulbs. The electic cord is not australian standard. When contacted the company about not getting my bulbs. Then response was wait little longer corona. Ok I do get it... Extra month box arrived massive.. I was exsited. There was only one bulb in.. So much for buying new night lamps. I cant even use them. Idiots.. Some people just need medical help. When I contacted them again wanting my bulb money back no apologie just said bulb is not included. In the invoice that I already paid its says quantity 2

Chutney

ChutneyTasmania

Surprisingly Good (after reading so many negative reviews...)

We ordered six pendant lights on 21 Nov, received dispatch notice from Chinese factory on 26 Nov, and four boxes were delivered to local post office (in Tasmania) on 15 Dec. All lights in perfect condition and no significant assembly required. They look exactly as they appeared in the advertisements and overall we are pleased with them. The only negative is that they are a bit shiny for our liking, but I'm sure we'll achieve a more rustic look with a bit of bad treatment.

Never received my order

Placed an order in September, it's now the end of December and I still have not received my order. The company claims the order has been shipped thus does not provide a refund. Stay away.

Lights are perfect!

I must admit I only read reviews after I purchased the lights and I was worried. My lights arrived in about 3 weeks and they are up and look excellent. Very satisfied customer and great price too!

Antonio Carioca

Antonio CariocaSydney, NSW

Borderline Criminals

Their customer service is virtually non-existent. You try emailing them and after repeating yourself for 10 times, you just end up giving up. But what really killed me, was what was delivered. I won't say anything, just compare the pictures they have on site, to what I actually received. You can see it for yourself. Not only it looks NOTHING like what they had on their site, it also arrive broken and with pieces missing.

• +2
Tara

TaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product came damaged. Seller refused to honour their 14 day product guarantee. Avoid. The customer service is terrible.

Light came dented on the side and unpainted in parts. Visible after install.
Seller of no help. I would avoid.

Caitlan N.

Caitlan N.Sydney, NSW

Horrible & Stressful

Evie V.

Evie V.asked

hi I want to order some lights ,I need to know how long will it take to deliver to Australia. And where is your company from.

Ty Watts
Ty Watts

Well Ive been waiting 5 weeks now Still no answers, tracking of order gives you no Answers As Well

Heather
Heather

I placed my order on the 10th August and received the light and received it on the 1st October. About 8 weeks. There is no tracking but they did acknowledge and reply by email.

Kevin Ho

Kevin Hoasked

I am another victim of Litfad. Just about to return the light that was damaged by transport. Can someone be kind enough to tell me if you actually received a refund from Litfad.
They are the worst supplier I have ever come across. Description doesn't match, no protection to goods that resulted in damage, non compliant electrical appliances.

ClangerB
ClangerB

No refund yet. I’ve raised a dispute through the PayPal resolution centre as most of my requests for a replacement were ignored. As soon as Paypal contacted them they sent me a private email offering to replace the item but only if I closed the case. I’m concerned that that may just be an attempt to circumvent the process. Check out their equally awful reviews on trustpilot. https://au.trustpilot.com/review/litfad.com

cyberchick67
cyberchick67

At BEST you’ll get a 60% refund. Their policy is a 100% refund only if you cancel within 24 hours but this is extremely unlikely considering it took a week after payment of my order with not one email from Litfad where I felt suspicious upon reading others’ reviews that I opened a dispute with PayPal to cancel my order that I finally heard from them. Then I emailed them daily for 2 weeks until finally they agreed to refund my cancelled order. They are liars and cheats who are unfortunately spending a lot of money on Google ads which capture our attention. Chalk it up to experience and learn to read reviews about them before buying. I thought they were legitimate too.

Mandi
Mandi

Wow, I'd be happy with 60% refund for the rubbish they sent me! They offered 5%, then 10%, and have been stuck on 20% refund for the past 3 weeks. This is unacceptable to me, as the 3 lights I received from them (after waiting nearly 2 months) all arrived damaged due to the total lack of any protective packaging. These guys are total SHONKS. Disgusting, and PayPal has been no help whatsoever, despite an apparent avalanche of complaints against the company.