Little Nation

Little Nation

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Nation

3.1
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Difficult to get a response

I placed and order for a trike on the 26th of September and it still says my order is being processed. I have contacted them 3 times for an update and I haven't received a response and there is no number to contact its all through email.

Melissa W.
Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience ever!

I ordered and paid for a trampoline. Didn't get any confirmation email so 2 days later I contacted them to make sure everything had gone through. They advised they were out of stock and said a new shipment was coming in a month. Ok. I didn't need it straight away. 6 weeks went by and I heard nothing. (You can't call them by the way only email) I emailed again, 3 days later I get some vague one sentence response which didn't clarify anything!! So I email again (this time angry) 3 days later I get told there is no trampoline coming! There never was. Sold out for the next three months. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Anon
AnonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered 6 weeks ago and hasn't arrived

Ordered the cubby 6 weeks ago. Website states heavy items are shipped via Toll which did not happen in this case and was given to Aus Post. No ETA able to be given when queried. Even with covid delays factored in a 6 week delay is extraordinary. I would not recommend purchasing from them at present unless you are happy to wait several months for delivery. LN have not answered my question about why it was not shipped via Toll as stated on their website. A regretful purchase, hopefully it arrives by Christmas.

Fran
FranSydney, NSW

So much fun while Learning on the Tower....

I don’t think we have gone a day without using the Learning Tower, my daughter loves it. She helps make her food now, and mine, and her skills to hold utensils and use them properly has improved so much. I didn’t understand why it was called Learning Tower when I initially saw it online, but now I see why haha. From pouring sprinkles on her babyccino and not spilling them everywhere to spreading her butter on toast, even helping Mum wash the dishes. So easy to assemble too, according to her Poppy. I’d recommend the Learning Tower to anyone, you wont be disappointed.

Girls Princess Backpack

What a beautiful bag!
The print, the material and the quality of this bag is exceptional.
It’s the perfect size and l love that the inner lining is water resistant!
The 2 pockets on the side are perfect for my little girls drink bottle.
Easy to wipe clean too!

Cath
CathMid West, WA

School backpack

Purchased backpack for 3yo kindy for daughter, she loves the bag and it's easy to identify print, good size without being heavy & easy to wipe over.

JoeyU2021
JoeyU2021Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My daugter loves this weighted blanket so much!!

My daughter absolutely loves her 2.3kg navy weighted blanket. It's the only thing she uses to sleep each night. I would highly recommend this to any parents whose kids need assistance with getting to sleep.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to help kids sleep

I purchased a kids weighted blanket for my son. Very happy with it, love the quality and evenly spaced weights. More importantly helps him sleep. Delivery was really fast and the large selection on Little Nation was great as weight is important and Little nation had the best weight suitable for my son at the best price. Was unable to find lighter elsewhere.

Merilyn
MerilynSydney, NSW

Great Backpack for Preschool

Good size fits lunchbox, water and clothes. Lightweight, not to big for little kids, good quality and have regular sales.

Laurenkn
LaurenknMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products, decent price

Great products at a decent price! Regularly have sales aswell to make the prices even cheaper! Very happy with our learning tower

CCS
CCSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products!

Purchased a weighted blanket for my 18 month old and she loves it!
I use it in her cot and she sleeps on top of it. It provides her comfort throughout the night.

Peg
PegWimmera, VIC

Great products

Very good quality i brought a balance bike for my son and he is very rough and its definitely still sturdy nothing broked

Find out how Little Nation compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Great first backpack for my bub

Great quality and fun design for my boy. The bag has beem perfect for day care, fits everything in easily.

Mum of two
Mum of twoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant!

Perfect height for our kitchen bench. Easy and light to move/slide around. Great for my two year olds statute. Extremely safe.

Tamara K.
Tamara K.

Great trampoline

This 12 foot trampoline is sturdy & good quality. Hours of entertainment ahead. It’s pretty big but good for 2 people