Living Elements

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Brand Manager for Living Elements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (95)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89) · Not as advertised (3)

Great Product would recomend as spot on furniture as advertised

Great Furniture as advertised I will be buying again been with Living Elements for over 7 years just gets better dont hesitate to buy

MaxH
MaxH

Mostly chipboard veneer! Not what we expected.

We bought a bed base, dresser and side tables, at the price we paid we expected the items to be predominantly messmate but on closer inspection the majority of the construction is veneered chipboard with only some surfaces to be real timber. It is cleverly disguised as messmate however the ends and sides are the giveaway with veneer making it obvious that it is covering chipboard. Would not have bought this suite knowing there was so much chipboard. The web site states that their products are built to last but with the bed sides made from veneered chipboard I doubt that they will last very long before needing to be replaced with real timber.

Kenny N.
Kenny N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality furniture and great service experience

We have a few furniture pieces from Living Elements. Apart from the obvious simple design and natural colouring that appeals to us, we are also happy with the quality of the product that we have.

On top of that, everyone I deal with from Living Elements has been a pleasure. From the moment we arrange our appointment, to showroom visits, to sale, and then after-sale, the employees at Living Elements were attentive, understanding and very helpful!

We'd gladly recommend Living Elements to anyone and will be coming back in the future.

Mike and Yvonne
Mike and YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded Expectations All Round

Angelo
AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing products and service

Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Visit the show room make an appointment

If you are looking for really nice quality furniture with it being ridiculous priced . Make sn appointment go through there show room really worth it. A great range of extendable tables . And there leather chairs are really nice quality and well priced really great customer service
Thx jeff and carolyn for great service

Laurellee C.
Laurellee C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Perfect!!

Was looking for some good sturdy furniture and found Living Elements. Absolutely perfect, beautiful furniture all fully assembled, fits in perfectly with our home. Very happy with the purchase.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Lisa McCormack
Lisa McCormackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I googled bookcases and one of the first to come up was living elements after reading the reviews and knowing they were using quality wood I gave it a shot and ordered it
i am so glad I did the bookcase it beautiful so solid no assembly required which was even better
I have passed on your company to family

Dawnsmith Dawnsmith
Dawnsmith DawnsmithIllawarra, NSW

We absolutely love our new furniture

My husband and I took a long time looking for just the right pieces of furniture for our loungeroom after having our floors redone but couldn’t find anything we liked locally and being Covid times and not being able to go further afield, we started browsing online and came across Living Elements. A couple of phone calls later to Caroline and Laura, we decided to go ahead with placing our order. The whole process was simple and our furniture arrived within a few weeks of us ordering. We could not be happier with the quality and look of all 4 pieces. They have really brought our room together. We would not hesitate in recommending this business for beautiful quality and affordable furniture.

brian c.
brian c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy wife

Thanks to all concerned with our purchase on line it was so easy .
Delivery was super quick and the guys who delivered it were very helpful .
The quality of the tv unit and lamp table is excellent and I will definitely recommend this company to all.
A special thank you to Laura
Regards
Mary and Brian

Walter Kiley
Walter KileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for my new TV Unit, a quality piece of furniture!!

A big THANK YOU to all involved in my recent on-line purchase.
From initial contact to delivery the transaction was absolutely faultless.
As a brand new on-line buyer I was really impressed and would recommend this company to anybody.
I assembled my purchase by myself and I am an 81 year old man!!
Thanks Amanda and Carolyn.
Walter Kiley

Outstanding Quality A+

I can’t express how delighted I am with my new furniture, high quality and looks absolutely amazing in my new home. Great Customer Service too!

NewtownLocal
NewtownLocalSydney, NSW

Great quality and faultless customer service

Bought tv unit, coffee table and dude table. Couldn’t be more pleased with the furniture quality and COVID delivery delay update couldn’t have been more professionally undertaken. W

Nigel from  Albury
Nigel from AlburyMurray Region, NSW

Lumino hall table

I am so happy with my new Lumino Tasmanian blackwood hall table. A lovely piece. And the protection provided through the way the table was boxed-up for delivery was excellent.

Ariole
ArioleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great furniture & fantastic service

The purchase online of a TV unit was easy. The customer service was excellent & quality of the TV unit was great. Really happy.

Lance & Claudia Sterling
Lance & Claudia Sterlingasked
Living Elements

Love the pieces we saw but concerned about country of manufacture which seems to change. Yes, some Asian companies are capable of high quality work but are they ethical in dealing with their employees. Exactly what countries are making your furniture?

Roddles
Roddles

Mine were made in China. It is a personal decision to balance $’s against possible ethical issues, but there is also consideration of providing employment opportunities in developing countries.

Beth
Beth

I think the furniture is made in China. The pieces would be more expensive if they were made here because of the cost of labour.

Dave
Daveasked
Living Elements

Thinking of buying some furniture from this company from their Manhattan range but I see in these reviews one person says the furniture is made in Tasmania whilst someone else says its from China.. Can anyone confirm where it comes from?

Ev
Ev

As far as I am aware when I bought my messmade buffet (don't know what range it is) it was Tasmanian Oak. Absolutely gorgeous piece, solid and well made and so proud of it. One of my best purchases

Compare both Living Elements