Living Elements

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (71)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70) · Not as advertised (0)

Robbie

RobbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We purchased the Tasmanian Black wood extension table, TV unit and six chairs. Quality furniture.. Extremely happy.

Impressive items, solid, well made look amazing. So many positive comments from family and friends. On time arrival , assembled for us. Carolyn and her Team, professional, friendly and extremely helpful

Tom M

Tom MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with this purchase

We saw this as a relative had a similar set, went shopping for ages but couldn’t find anything as good as this setting. Delivery and customer service was great, and we’re extremely happy with both our bed frame and the matching side tables!

A Happy Customer

I went store shopping but couldn’t find what I wanted and any waiting time was months away. Went online, saw exactly what I wanted and it was delivered two days later. Quality Jarrah coffee table and lamp tables have completed my renovations.

Judith

JudithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a heirloom piece this beautiful display cabinet will become!

We purchased the Stonybrook Mountain Ash Hardwood Display Cabinet Bookcase for its traditional style and high quality finish. The service offered in ordering, arranging delivery and the delivery itself was excellent.

Good quality dining setting

We did have a long wait for delivery of our order (long dining table and eight chairs) but are very happy with the look and quality of the product. Looks just like photo in online order. Very happy with staff communication during delivery wait time. Would recommend this product again.

Cameron

CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really bad quality and long wait when told in stock by move in week prior

Item arrived damaged. Would not take blame and waited over 6 months for item when told it was in stock a week prior

Sharyn

SharynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I'm so impressed with the quality of my butchers block.

The quality of my butchers block and level of service and communication from all the staff at Living Elements has surpassed my every expectation. Thank you to everyone involved and I recommend their products and service to everyone.

Standingstrong

StandingstrongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WOW!! Everything I wanted and more

I bought a Butchers Block/Kitchen Island from Living Elements and I waited patiently for my order to come and it took 3 months but well worth the wait!! It is just awesome, made so well, Solid wood with the best hardware I have seen in a long time. I adore it and can't wait to set it up. Their showroom is beautiful and full of the Living Elements furniture that I now can't live without. Do not buy flat packs, buy solid handmade furniture that is made to last a lifetime.

Yalan

Yalan

Just gorgeous!

Find out how Living Elements compares to other Furniture Shops

This is perfect exactly what we been wanting for years

Easy to navigate online found exactly what we wanted, Very satisfied with the range of products, Really happy with quality of the products we bought, Found it easy to assemble.

Barb W.

Barb W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My best shopping experience online

I actually found my Tasmanian Blackwood dining table on an online deal website however I soon got in touch with Living Elements directly and spoke with Carolyn and couldn’t have been happier with the level of customer service I received! Carolyn in my opinion went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my table and in the end I purchased a TV unit to go with my table because I was so impressed with her honest feedback and advice! Thank you Carolyn for a most positive shopping experience and would highly recommend Living Elements to anyone seeking quality products!

Jayray

JayrayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Living Elements

Store was very well set out and staff extremely helpful.
Range of products was very good, covered most of what we were looking for in furniture.
Quality of the products is excellent
Chose the option to have it assembled and e were very glad to have made that decision

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love our new furniture!

Susie W.

Susie W.Victoria

Highly recommend this company.

The quality far exceeded my expectations, as did the customer service and delivery team. I purchased the Stonybrook hall table in mountain ash, to use as a sideboard in my kitchen (for storage and display purposes, not for cutting or daily use). Lower shelf is big enough to hold an airfryer and stacks of heavy cast iron pots and cookbooks. I highly recommend this store and look forward to being a returning customer.

E Godrik

E GodrikMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love it

Love the range online and although I live interstate was able to discuss my needs over the phone. When furniture was ready to be shipped I received photos to ensure I was happy before delivery. I love our furniture and the excellent quality and already receive a lot of compliments and enquires from family and friends. I was especially happy that I did not have to assemble it!

Lilacbec

LilacbecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality products and customer service

I purchased some bedroom furniture online after I had exhausted going to all furniture shops in person and not finding what I wanted . They have a great variety to choose from . The whole process of ordering , and delivery went very smoothly and was delivered prior to the date given which was great for us . The quality of our goods is fantastic and we are very happy and will not hesitate to purchase more items from them as needed .Leigh and the customer service team were always polite and helpful . Shout out to the great delivery boys too
Thankyou here is my dresser minus the mirror which I am able to hang elsewhere

Vicki

Vicki Gippsland, VIC

Perfect match!

After seeing the furniture we were after online we visited the showroom, placed order and were pleasantly surprised to have it delivered at least 4 weeks before we thought it would be. Delivery driver was fabulous, contacted us to arrange day & time, then called 30 minutes prior to delivery. Absolutely thrilled with Stonybrook dining chairs and lamp table which we purchased to match dining table, buffet and TV cabinet previously purchased elsewhere, they are a perfect match and we couldn’t be happier.

Exactly what we were after.

I purchased a Tasmanian Blackwood buffet. I bought this product having only seen it on line. Carolyn was very helpful from initial phone call to delivery and a courtesy call a week later. We were extremely happy with this product, it was everything we had hoped for. The buffet was of a very high quality and would not hesitate to recommend Living Elements for their wonderful service and product.

Highly recommend - great quality, great prices

I couldn’t recommend Living Elements more! They don’t have a huge range of timber furniture, but what they do have is simply and beautifully designed and, from what I’ve seen so far, very good quality. I was looking for bedside tables and a tallboy for almost a year, and Living Elements was the only store I found with lovely timber, smooth to open drawers and fair prices. I first found them online but also visited their showroom/warehouse to see the furniture in person before purchasing. The team were very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we’d be happy with our choices - they offered a 7-day return to us in case the furniture didn’t suit the bedroom colour scheme. Highly recommend!

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Product!

Carolyn is honestly the most prompt and genuine person to deal with. Buying furniture is normally not the easiest experience, especially given that it’s all been online and during lockdown.

Everything has always been communicated to us clearly, updates, delays etc. They sent a picture of the furniture for me to ok before delivering it, the furniture is absolutely perfect and I couldn’t recommend a better place to shop.

Thanks so much Carolyn and Living Elements!