Living Elements

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (53)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (53) · Not as advertised (0)

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Product!

Carolyn is honestly the most prompt and genuine person to deal with. Buying furniture is normally not the easiest experience, especially given that it’s all been online and during lockdown.

Everything has always been communicated to us clearly, updates, delays etc. They sent a picture of the furniture for me to ok before delivering it, the furniture is absolutely perfect and I couldn’t recommend a better place to shop.

Thanks so much Carolyn and Living Elements!

Leni

LeniThe Mallee, VIC

Great service and satisfied.

Recently bought 2 more Black Jesse chairs with metal legs. Total of 10. The price was fantastic compared to our local furniture shop. The chair it self is great, strong, has that industrial look with those solid steel bar legs. Also with kids around, the oily finger marks come right off. Assembling was easy as. Leigh and Amanda were great help over the phone and patient. Would highly recommend living elements before shopping anywhere else. As they might just have the furniture your looking for. Happy customer.

Wonderful online experience!

This was my first time purchasing a significant piece of furniture online and I was delighted with the whole experience, along with receiving a fabulous product. The process of purchase through to delivery at our door was seamless. Speaking to Carolyn was a pleasure and she answered all my questions openly and honestly. Our new Stonybrook entertainment unit is built with quality, looked exactly as seen online, and has transformed our living area into a lovely space.
It's been a pleasure dealing with and supporting a great Aussie business.

Jo

Natalie B

Natalie B

Simply the best

I would have never thought buying a new king bed and bedside tables online was something I would ever feel comfortable doing.
I was wrong!! With the assistance of Carolyn, our new bed and side tables have arrived and we are in love.
The wood colour is perfect, the craftsmanship is of high quality, solid and timeless.
I would highly recommend this company , not only for their fantastic communication but their honesty of their products.
We are not at all disappointed, we are overjoyed and will purchase some more needed products in the future.

Love it

We easily found the perfect piece on the online store. Carolyn followed up with a call to discuss the specifics and the details. The delivery was wonderful and we are so happy.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Product, Perfect Service

We purchased a McLaren Vale Hardwood Bench and are stoked! The product itself is good quality, tastefully designed. It arrived in perfect condition and was perfectly packed. I know people can still be sceptical of buying on line, but my entire experience with Living Elements was first class. Hats off to you guys and I would happily recommend you to anyone. Cheers

Perfect product! Caroline was great

Love the new table. Looks even better in person. Caroline was great to deal with.
I thought it would be difficult to buy a table online during lockdown but it turned out to be easy with Caroline’s help. The quality of the table is fantastic- definitely value for money

Adele S.

Adele S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth a look, furniture that is a cut above the rest.

We purchased the Stoke Tasmanian Oak Console Table with Loop Legs and Blackwood Live Edge Bedside Tables. The online images do not do these products justice, they are stunning.

We will definitely be supporting this local business in future.

And a special mention to Carolyn Mehr, she was friendly, knowledgeable and made our shopping experience that little bit better.

Store LocationRowville
Dennis

DennisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Better in Real Life

The Tasmanian Oak buffet that we bought is really great. Looks a lot better in real life and the workmanship is excellent.
Staff were very helpful and I thank Leigh and Carolyn for their ever friendly assistance.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time around

We like to thank Carolyn for her kindness and her help with looking for our bedroom setting. Even in this hard time with the coronavirus she made sure the right protocols were followed when we visited the store. Without feeling us uncomfortable. And it is so great to see the furniture in front of you, the beautiful wood and their colours. So don’t hesitate to go and visit this great store. They will look after you and the quality is very hard to beat. The delivery person was a friendly guy who made sure that he did the right thing for us and himself during this coronavirus time.

Store LocationRowville Vic
Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for

I was looking for new bedside tables and my search online led me to Living Elements. Booking for a visit was easy and COVID safety precautions were in place. The bedside tables I had seen online were exactly what I was looking for, Manhattan Tasmanian Blackwood were well made, elegant and functional. Leigh was helpful and assisted to ensure the correct color to match my existing bedroom furniture. The price was reduced at that time which was a bonus and the delivery went smoothly as planned.
All in all a great service, happy to recommend to anyone.

Store LocationRowville Vic
Kathie

KathieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I was looking for

This is the second time I have purchased furniture from living elements online. The dining table was exactly how it appeared on the internet and customer service when I rang to confirm a match with my timber went out of their way to help. The piece looks beautiful. I could not recommend them enough. If you are unsure just give them a call The quality and price is also a plus. Thank you living elements. I will be back !!!!!

Our room looks so good.

We were looking for a quality Tasmanian Blackwood TV unit and found what we were looking for at Living Elements. Carolyn was really helpful with great suggestions to help us get the look and feel that we were after. There was no push to sell, instead Carolyn made suggestions of what could look good in the space and we were grateful for her advice. We are so happy with our piece that if we are ever looking for anything else we will certainly go back to Living Elements. We just wish we had found them before we brought our dining table from a large retailer as we would definitely have bought it at Living Elements instead.

Traci P

Traci PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb furniture at reasonable prices

We love our new furniture and are so glad we saw the internet advertisement, otherwise we would not have found Living Elements. The prices are so reasonable we doubted the quality so decided to book a visit. Carolyn met us, walked us through the showroom to the item we were interested in. Living Elements furniture is high quality, so much better than you would get for the same price in the big name retail stores. So good we bought a dining table and chairs as well! Carolyn was excellent, very knowledgeable about the products, very willing with her time and not pushy. From first contact to delivery, everything went smoothly. We would not hesitate to buy online because we know first hand how good the quality is. Items we bought were

Store LocationRowville, Victoria.
Manfred R.

Manfred R.

Really good furniture and advice.....

Went shopping for new table and chairs online and at a few physical stores before moving into my new place....needed it to match one piece of existing furniture and fit a particular space. Leigh was most helpful and I ended up choosing a table and 6 chairs rhat I had not initially considered. Delivery and placement of items went smoothly ... perfect match!!
Beautiful table and chairs....could not be happier....very happy to recomend Living Elements!!

Store LocationVictoria

Beautiful real wood TV cabinet

kurrajongmum

kurrajongmumAU

Excellent Products 5 Star Customer Service

After looking everywhere for the right buffet I had a look online , We were unsure to buy a large piece of furniture not only online but in another state . I checked on Product Review and after reading many glowing reviews we were more comfortable with placing our order . Leigh called me and went over some queries we had with measurements etc , after this I placed the order on line .
Communication from Carolyn with updates after this was fantastic .
We are super happy with our buffet ,its just what we wanted and quality made.
Would not hesitate to recommend Leigh and his team at Living Elements ,they offer a real personal service and have a high integrity.
Not so easy to find these days !

Kathleen

KathleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding

I bought furniture from the Blackwood and Stonybrook range. Absolutely thrilled. Found them in online search then went to shop to ensure the colours and quality matched our expectations. The online picture matched colour of actual furniture which was great as we were matching woods. The whole process of getting appointment to view furniture through to purchase and delivery was straightforward. Staff where helpful and friendly giving you time to contemplate your choice which I appreciated. Will definitely purchase from Living Elements again.

RoddlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and Service.

We bought a Blackwood entertainment unit and 2 hall tables. The quality was excellent with matching grains. Took a few minutes to assemble the hall tables which was simple and straightforward. Happy with the service and follow up.