Living Elements

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Beth

BethMelbourne VIC 3204

Lovely coffee table

I bought a coffee table when I visited their showroom. The table I received was of inferior quality, but they replaced it with a high quality one so all good.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Joy C.

Joy C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Furniture

Have been searching for a TV Entertainment Unit for ages and came by chance upon Living Elements and found exactly what I was looking for, couldn't believe my eyes!! It is hard to find furniture of such good quality and even more surprising how reasonably priced. As to the service I couldn't fault it, it was exceptional and Steve was so patient and helpful seeing as I wanted to have the unit delivered before Christmas, which was only a few days away. He said he would try his best to have it delivered but could not promise that it would arrive in time, which I accepted as it was that time of the year, but Steve delivered! To Steve and the team at Living Elements many thanks and all the very best for 2020.
Joy

Very good furniture

This was a return visit to Living Elements as previous service was good. Not disappointed once again as the furniture was good quality for the price and the service good also

Store LocationScoresby
Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great table and Chairs

We bought a 2 mtr extension table and the most comfortable leather dining chairs i have ever sat on.
Gobsmakingly beautiful furniture, great quality and an exceptional price.
I was very happy with the customer service as well.

Greg.

Greg.North Queensland, QLD

Another Happy Furniture Customer

After searching online for quality furniture in the buffet and display cabinets range, we were directed to the Living Elements online store. We found exactly what we were looking for in very good quality products at competitive pricing including discounts. We contacted the store directly by phone to confirm our purchase of 4 pieces of furniture over 2 occasions. We are extremely happy with the quality of our units purchased from Steve Scott and the team at Living Elements, and would not hesitate to recommend their service to any future prospective customers. Also, the packaging and transport from Victoria to North Queensland was second to none, our units arriving in perfect condition.
Well done Living Elements.
Debbie & Greg.

Brandan W

Brandan WNorth Western Region, NSW

Great quality and customer service

We purchased a complete bedroom package over 12 months ago for our new home. Steve was great to deal with and followed up with a small warranty issue without any issues. Highly recommend the team at Living Elements! Thanks Steve

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Brenton and Marilyn

Brenton and MarilynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trusted Living Elements to match my timber flooring. Great job.

Found a table that looked ok online. Sent pics of my flooring to Living Elements. They opened table and matched it, on my behalf inside the warehouse and did a great job. Super pleased with result.
Fully trust their staff.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely easy to deal with

Living Elements store .
I found them very easy to deal with , polite and very quick service , their website is also easy to navigate! They kept me up to date with the easy delivery, I would recommend them to anyone .

Fantastic Service and Perfecr Product

Wish I'd found Livjng Elements 3 yrs ago, found the perfect Blackwood Display Cabinet after looking for the last 3 years, asssitance by Steve absolutely fantastic, answered all my questions without any issues. Delivery men were great too. Could not recommend Living Elements highly enough. Now know exactly where to go next time I'm looking for an important piece of furniture, will be back

Delighted

Love my new furniture. Exactly what I ordered and expected. Delivery took a little while because we all wanted it all to be perfect ... worth the wait and easy to deal with.

Excellent service

I have bought numerous Blackwood furniture products from this store and the service is beyond compare,
they have always helped me with a better price and the products always arrive speedily and in perfect condition. I can't speak highly enough of this company.

Return customers

We contacted living elements to come to their physical shop after having previously purchased our enterta unit. They were very accommodating of our request and it was easy to navigate to their location. Staff are warm and friendly and their product range is well presented and very appealing. The sales process was seamless and professional. Would definitely recommend the company and their product range for quality and value.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always buy with confidence here!

I have shopped at Living Elements many times. They provide awesome service, quality products at great prices. I have recommended to friends and family and they have been equally as impressed!

Product Appearance As advertised

End to end, great service!

A great experience buying our solid Tasmanian Oak buffet. From the initial browsing to selection, purchase and delivery, Steve and the team were great. Were very fussy, and as what we ordered was in transit still, there was no problem coming in and making sure we were happy before shipment.

Store LocationLiving Elements

Online / Instore - Living Elements rock their service!

We have bought a lot of furniture for home and our newly renovated holiday house and have always been very happy with the service offered. Great service via phone or email, excellent customer service always.
The furniture is of a really good quality and we have been very happy with all of our purchases to date.
We will continue to shop with this guys for future purchases.

Great Service

I am from interstate the Leigh and the staff at Living Elements were great, good communication and service nothing was a problem to them.
Product knowledge was good workmanship on the Tas Oak TV unit was top class .
Was just what i wanted for my new home it came assembled highly recommend this store .
Will defiantly shop there again .

Store LocationMelbourne

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service. High recommended.

Thank you to Steve and living Elements team for excellent customer service during our recent purchase which we are delighted with. We very much appreciated the additional effort from Steve to ensure we would be happy with our product when it arrived. We also appreciated being kept up to date and informed by Steve and Amanda from initial enquiry all the way to delivery.
Excellent product and customer service, highly recommend.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MAY DISPLAY CABINETS

Thank you to Steve at Living Elements for his great service both via email and phone calls in organising the order and delivery of my May Display Cabinets, great quality, only had to fit the selves myself and they look fantastic. I was kept up to date on where things were at with the order all the way through, delivery was convenient and smooth. Quality service and a quality product. Thank you all at Living Elements.
Heather on 07-09-19

Fatima R.

Fatima R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered living room furniture from the Zeus line - love it!

We got our living room furniture from the Zeus range - very very happy with it! Steve and the team were extremely helpful when we wanted to look at the items and consulted with us on our preference for the stain of the wood and the style. Highly recommended, great quality and value for money!

Bianca Macey

Bianca MaceyVictoria

Highly recommend

I have purchased several pieces from Living Elements and have been very happy with the quality of the workmanship. Leigh has also been very helpful and patient with my decision process. The delivery service was excellent. I didn't have to wait very long and was kept informed when they would arrive. The delivery guys were very respectful and positioned my new furniture in my selected position upstairs. I would highly recommend Living Elements for the quality of furniture, service and price. Thanks Bianca