Living Lights

Living Lights

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Living Lights? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

Kay
KaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t buy from them.

I ordered the Aqua lamp four months ago and still have not received my purchase I have sent two emails to found out when I can expect my order to arrive and they never responded to the second email.
I highly DON’T recommend purchasing anything from them.

Hasn't arrived after nearly a year but still getting email after email

Hasn't arrived after about a year, emailed and told lies, do not recommend to be honest you could make these yourself, asked for refund and nothing

SCAM Company - DO NOT USE

Placed an order at the beginning of the year, they blamed covid/floods/supply issues/staffing issues on the constant delays…all of which I patiently tolerated as I was so keen to get my order. Months had gone by with emails (which took days for them to reply) of varied excuses or alternative offers to my product I’d ordered. I finally caved and accepted a refund…back in MAY! What a surprise that they haven’t responded since and haven’t been communicating since I confirmed a refund would be accepted. This company is more than dodgy, which is sad because the products look amazing.

• Return Claim MadeYes

never come

after waiting months i asked for a refund and when i did they just kept trying to convince me to keep the purchase and get a free upgrade to better things which i turned down and still months later have not received the refund, theives in my opinion.

Josh A.
Josh A.Gippsland, VIC

Avoid

Placed an order for two items in October 2021; one was to be the Cascading Waterfalls and the other was to be The Vessel, both for a Christmas Gift for my partner.
Fast forward to July 2022 and no product has been received and contact attempts have been ignored and blocked. I have requested a refund, but do not like my chances of receiving it.
I would never recommend this company to anyone.

ALS
ALSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

I am sorry but this company has failed in its standards of communication and delivery and product quality. I ordered a Aqua Lamp and it took months , no email to say why , I had to chase this up . never again will i buy something from this company , yes they offered $50 to say sorry , I did not accept this .

ben
benCurtin 2605, ACT

bad to install

reno 2 lt spot light
sku#151026

supplied by beacon lights

terminal screws tiny. but the worst install fault is the screws securing the light to the base plate are Allan screws so close to the surface of the mounting the one cannot swing the key without removing and reinserting .

a Phillips head would be a vast improvement

whoever designed it should be made to install it with the seller standing by

• Incentivised Review No

Avoid this company. They will take your money and fail to deliver the product.

I placed an order back in April, which still hasn't arrived. I contacted the seller and requested a refund which they agreed to at the beginning of June, but that hasn't happened yet either. At this stage it appears as though they have taken my money without any intention of delivering a product, or refunding me. Avoid at all costs.

Naomi
NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Order placed 6/2 emailed 2/4 staff apologised for delay and assured me that my order would be top priority and be sent out the following Wednesday as of today 31/5 I have not received my order and the company has stopped replying to my emails
Very disappointed will be contacting fair trading in the morning

• Return Claim MadeNo

Aqua Lamp

My Aqua Lamp is beautiful. Easy instructions to follow. Hazel kept me updated of my delivery. - Angela H., Seven Hills, NSW

Charlotte
CharlottePerth, WA

Avoid Ordering Anything From This Company

Ordered the $189 Aqua Lamp on 14 April, still has not shipped. I've emailed three times and still no response. Quick to take your money. Extremely poor customer service. Wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Kirra
KirraIllawarra, NSW

Leafy Love

Absolutely love my Aqua Lamp, and the 2 I bought as gifts. It makes a beautiful addition to my indoor plant collection. The quality of the lamps are great and the Devils Ivy arrived healthy. Hazel and the team were great to deal with, communication was consistent and once shipped the lamps arrived pretty quickly. This is not an overnight product so be patient with delivery, you won't be disappointed!

Tracy Duncan
Tracy Duncan

Gorgeous

The help from staff in preceding and receiving my order was outstanding and the tips given on how to set up and look after the aqua plant was above and beyond….. best service I’ve had in a long time … will definitely make more purchases in the future

Favourite Purchase

It did take a while to get to me due to delays but Hazel was very helpful and friendly, and always willing to help. I will definitely be purchasing more and love it so much!

Wendy
WendyNortheast, VIC

Terrible would recommend you avoid

I ordered two lamps from Living Lights on the 6th March. They took my payment and I didn't hear anything from them until I emailed them asking when I could expect my order. I was told there was a delay. After a couple more weeks of hearing nothing I requested a refund. Still nothing. I really wish I'd read the reviews on this company. They clearly are scammers