Living Lights

Living Lights

3.8

Awesome service

Thanks for looking after my purchases so well.All have arrived safely and in time for Christmas and are BEAUTIFUL.Will highly recommend.

Robert N.

Robert N.Central, SA

Recent purchase

This was exactly what I wanted for my wife. She absolutely loves it! - Ancient Forests - Robert N., NURIOOTPA SA, AUSTRALIA

Karen F

Karen FFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Light Ever

I bought this light for myself, for Christmas. Absolutely love it. It gives out such a beautiful, soft glow. Perfect night light or just for added light. It is so peaceful just to sit and look at it. The craftsmanship is incredible and so precise. I really feel like I have this little bit of paradise in my room. I am looking to buy myself a second one.

Reviewer4001

Reviewer4001Sydney, NSW

Don’t Do It

Faulty item with glass cracked within weeks due to shoddy workmanship. Terrible customer service and no reasonable conclusion reached after months. Light also doesn’t work.

An absolute scam

I ordered from living lights on Jan 29. 21. I received nothing by mid march and sent an email. [Name Removed] replied telling me my item had been prioritized and would ship soon. The first week of April I still had received nothing. I emailed again, and [Name Removed] replied telling me that my item had been discontinued. I can't believe no one emailed me beforehand telling me this or offering me a refund. Now my emails are going unanswered and social media comments deleted.

brucem

brucemAU

Very satisfied

Very satisfied. Arrived very well packaged and protected. I love the quality. It’s a beautiful addition to my meditative space.

Wendy

Wendy

Stunning

Excellent ordering delivery - thank you!
My daughter said it is the best present she has received! Quite stunning and well done. Think I really want one now!

Montserrath

MontserrathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sublime piece of art!

Upon opening, it is breathtaking! Exceeds visual expectations and most importantly, provides that instant serene effect! Could not give enough praise-truly.

Craig

CraigNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Awesome

Absolutely love it. If i could afford it i would by one of each type, but i will be buying another soon.

Find out how Living Lights compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Gorgeous present for my Mum, she loves it!

Amazing experience and great customer service! I purchased this as a birthday gift for my Mother. Tom was great to deal with and sped up the process to ensure it arrived in time for her birthday.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wonderful product

absolutely love my living light, love the dim mode sets a nice mood in my room where i do study.

Gabb

GabbNew South Wales

Modern and Nice

I love this light. I really love things out of the ordinary and this is one of those things that looks so good. I chose the option with preserved moss, maintenance free and it looks perfect.
The service was excellent and Tom is very helpful. The package arrived carefully wrapped so that there is no problem.

Fake & doesn't work

The item i received looks very fake & the light didn't work. I have contacted them several times via email & FB Messenger only to be ignored. They just don't respond. With messenger I was polite & I could see they had read my msg & they blocked me. Don't buy from them I have now contacted the department of fair trading. Terrible customer service

Absolutely love it

I absolutely love my Living Light, it is an amazing piece of art. I can't wait to order my next one.

Nat G

Nat G

Terrible customer service

I've had a similar experience to the previous reviewer. It's been six weeks since I placed my order, two weeks in I received shipment notification but according to the courier pick up was futile and since then I've sent multiple emails and I've only received two responses where they fobbed me off. I've now logged a dispute with my bank.

Dennis

DennisSydney

Terrible customer service, no response, nearly 2 months and haven't received item.

I've ordered twice from living lights, the first took around a month to arrive. Decent quality, looked alright, so I ordered again, it's been 2 months, I've sent multiple emails and messages on Facebook with no response.