Lizzy

Patient and helpful

Were experiencing drop out issues but one phone call to Lizzy and subsequent visit by NBN fixed all our issues. I want to personally thank Michael Buthune for all of his patience and assistance with assisting me through the issue.

Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Connection TypeI don't know

Beyond the Call Of Duty

After getting set up to connect to the NBN , which was made easy with a Lizzy Preprogramed Modem, you would think it would be smooth sailing and surfing , wrong! There is a condition called "Drop Outs" and drop outs can occur for many reasons and if your internet Provider isn't diligent and persistent , they will continue and they will drive you crazy and you will loose faith in the NBN. I had a drop out problem we didn't know what was causing the problem weather it was old cable to the Node , right down to a faulty Modem , yes even new modems can be faulty no matter how much you pay for them. The Team at Lizzy went beyond the Call Of Duty to fix my Drop Outs, for over a month they tried every trick in the book and pestered NBN Co to run tests on my lines many times . It turned out after Michael sent me a brand new modem a more expensive modem than the one I purchased , free of charge , connected it up and to date no more drop outs and he arrange for the old modem to be shipped back to the manufacture free of charge for me . This what I call service with a smile all round and this is why I'm with Lizzy Internet and sticking to them. "People if you want the best forget the rest Lizzy is the one to run with."
Raymond Mc.

Start DateApril 2012
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service.

Having been with Lizzy a number of years, I have always found the service offered by them excellent.
Alway polite on the phone and helpful, And when NBN came along, just one phone call to Lizzy, and all underway.
And soon connected.
The Team at Lizzy are great to deal with,

Excellent Service!

Good Service, good speeds and good prices, we couldn't ask for more.
We've left a large uncaring provider that left us on hold for 30
minutes or more whilst telling us how valuable our call was! We've
found Lizzy so refreshing.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Dumped Dodo and went with Lizzy, haven't looked back!

I was so tired of dealing with overseas support staff, that I'd thought I'd give locals ago. It's a change to be talking to Aussies at Lizzy!

Absolutely fabulous cool

We have had dropouts but prompt , skillful correction by Lizzie got us back for all the tele-marketers to ring the bells.

Switch to Lizzy - Easy.

The switch to Lizzy NBN has been really easy. The NBN install and the delivery of the wifi all went smoothly. Plugged in and it worked straight off the bat. Good speed too.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Switched to Lizzy NBN, Easy.

The switch to Lizzy NBN has been easy. The NBN install and the delivery of the WiFi all went smoothly. Plugged in and worked straight off the bat.
Good speeds.
Pretty happy.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Good Speeds Helpful staff.

No drop outs, good speeds. Lizzy's staff know their stuff, they sort any issues on the spot.
We're very happy

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Local and patient staff. Easy to understand. Good pricing too.

Lizzy helped us each step of the way changing from their ADSL to NBN. We couldn't be more pleased with the result. It's fast and no drop outs. We got the free phone service with our original phone number too.

29th 2018 Update: October Quick call pickup

Lizzy's staff patiently explained the ins and outs of changing to NBN toan old technophobe like me. Nice to speak to an aussie again.

Great company! Fast NBN, good price, local support

This company is such a pleasure to deal with after having put up with
Telstra for years. Their support staff know their stuff, probably
because they're in Australia, and there's no stuffing around or
waiting on hold.

Top provider

We've been with Lizzy for years. It's been great to deal with local aussies and it's quick to get through.
We've had a trouble free change over to NBN with Lizzy.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi BW, being a great aussie provider with all local staff and no overseas call centres is our mission. Thanks for the great review.

Professional and Personable

I have been with Lizzy for some years now and would not consider a move. I find Lizzy professional and efficient. The staff are easy to talk to and are very helpful. When I moved to NBN the staff were truthful and advised precisely what I needed. I would recommend Lizzy to anyone that asked. Well done to all.

10/10 All the way

I’ve only ever used Lizzy as an internet provider, I started with them many years ago and have never had a reason to try anyone else. Customer service has always been quick and easy.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Great service and value for money

I have been with Lizzy since Apr 2007. In that time I have had very few issues and when I did their tech support was very good. Its great to speak with a local that you can understand. They are always helpful and offer good advice! Keep up the good work guys.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Support always available and professional

ADSL. Set-up was some time ago. There has been an intermittent problem - therefore hard to diagnose - with the Telstra connection. I find the requirement to go through a long checking procedure each time it drops out - before the provider will notify Telstra - time-consuming. Nevertheless the provider gives good support always professional.

An example of all Australian integrity and Service

I have been with Lizzy for years now and they have been first class with Pricing, Best Phone Service and their Technical support is superb with knowledgeable support operators that, yes speak Australian with an Aussie accent. You will find if you go with Lizzy that calling the support is very rare, as they do their upmost to have no "Outrages" on the net, in all the time I've been with them it was so smooth all the time.
When it came time to connect to the NBN I did the home work on all the ISP's and I read all the complaints ( Reviews of Products Business and Services of Australia) for one and Lizzy came out on top , so I ordered the NBN from Lizzy and they made it so easy to get connected , I'm on the NBN now and it is powering , thank you all at Lizzy , your A1in my book , Highly Recommended!

Fanstatic Company. Best internet and phone Company i have found

I have been with Lizzy for many years and would never go back to the larger firms.Pricing of their services are excellent and after sales service is fantastic. They are always helpful and friendly. I have ADSL2 and vary rarely have drop outs if at all. Can only recall once in paste few years and was not their fault but the exchange

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

First class support team...........

A problem I encountered with Windows Live Mail was very promptly and professionally fixed. I am hard of hearing, but the Customer Support Team Member, was very understanding and patient with me......

I have been with "LIZZY" for over 12 years, and can not fault the service.....

G J Pettitt....

Excellent service..

Provided fast support when website was down due to another provider. Support was helpful and resolved problem with minimal outage..

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

I am based in Salisbury, Qld currently with Optus. Optus are unable to provide any acceptable broadband speed due to congestion (acknowledged by them). I am very close to my local exchange. Optus has no intention of upgrading the exchange and NBN is nowhere near. Are slow speeds going to replicated with Lizzy?
Hi Annie, We connect customers in your area via the Telstra network. We've no reports of Telstra congestion at the Salisbury exchange. Telstra have no plans to upgrade the Salisbury exchange which suggests there is no congestion. This is no guarantee, Telstra are coy about which of their exchanges are congested.

I am around 950m direct line from Hornsby Exchange, same landline number since 1997 has been an "in-contact" service since (about) 2010. All online checks show "Yes ADSL2+ is available at your address". However, in past 2 weeks to ISPs have stuffed me around (badly) each call-centre person stating "Line incompatible with ADSL2+" or "Churning (of line rental) rejected". Tally is 20+ hours on call to ISPs. I am now wondering if the scenario is that there are no ADSL2+ ports available at Hornsby Exchange, NSW?? Value your help, suggestions and expert knowledge.
You don't mention Telstra in your message. If you are prepared to use their products I know they are more responsive to fixing problems. We also have had a problem like this when we shifted our factory location. It took 12 weeks and a change of phone number to relocate a service from about 2k's away from the exchange to a location about 100 meters away. ISP's will quote 2-4 weeks for establishing a new ADSL connection that Telstra can fix in 24 hours. Also try Lizzy (maybe AOL in Sydney). They worked tirelessly for me.Hi Genie, Line qualifications show there are plenty of ports in Hornsby. I don't think it's an issue of a lack of ports. "Incompatible with ADSL2+", whose your phone service with? It might be your phone service is not on the Telstra network? Is it a plain vanilla phone service or does it have some special features enabled? It's not ISDN is it?Reply to Lizzy Official, Yes line is with TLS and (as mentioned) in my question it's been as 'In-Contact" service since around 2010 - still with TLS as they mail me periodically "Do you wish to retain your In-Service designation on landline number #### ####

Hi! I am with Telstra on a homeline+ADSL bundle with 200GB of data per month. Address is LLOYD Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110. What can you offer me to induce me to change over to you?
Hi Yoda, Can you flick your home phone number to us at sales@lizzy.com.au? Based on the phone number we can do a service qualification to answer your question. Regards Lizzy

ADSLNBN 12 (Standard)NBN 25 (Speed Boost)NBN 50 (Turbo)NBN 100 (Extreme)
Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$89.00$99.00
Service TypeADSLNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/550/20100/40