Listing monitored by Loan Market

Rod
RodPerth, WA

Very good customer service

Brett Tania and all of the team were brilliant
The service was second to none
they were very approachable and helpful
I would recommend them
Thank you for your first class service

Application Process
Meghan Cohen
Meghan CohenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 for professionalism, expertise and customer care

As first home buyers we simply couldn’t have navigated the process without Toby, Connor and the teams help! Only a call or email away throughout our application they secured the best home loan/rate for us! Would highly recommend their services to any prospective home buyer.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Meghan, thank you for your review and congratulations on your first home! The team is always here to help if you ever need anything else.

SSJ
SSJCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Loan Market made life lot easier, Thanks Nitish and Tegan!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear how helpful Nitish and Tegan have been - remember they're only a phone call away if you ever need anything else.

S M HAWLEY
S M HAWLEYSydney, NSW

Unbeatable Duo!

Mark & Fiona C were so professional , efficient and responsive. We had regular communication throughout the application & settlement process leaving us with no doubt as to what stage things were at. Their structure proposal for our loan splits for our home and investments was suited to our needs (with a rationale for each). The rates were very competitive. Without hesitation we would recommend Mark & Fiona to our family, friends and business associates.

Application Process
Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear how efficient and professional Mark and Fiona have been. They're always here to help if you ever need anything else!

Michael B
Michael BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top shelf service

What a Top shelf "Trusting" team.
Comfort, Security and Peace of Mind.
Excellent Communication skills with Total Resect, Compassion and Understanding.
I highly recommend TEAM: Paul, Justine and Tanya.
Thank You So Much Guys.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your review! We're so thrilled to hear about the great service Paul, Justine and Tanya provided. They're always here to help!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
hema s.
hema s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Special thanks to Praveen Jaswal.

Great service. We had our loan approved with in a week. Our agent Mr. Praveen Jaswal is very knowledgeable and always available to answer any Queries. Definitely go with them in future as well.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Hema, thank you for your review and congratulations on your new home! We're so glad to hear how helpful and efficient Praveen has been - he's always here to help!

NMK
NMKSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs! Inaccurate, slow, inexperienced and time wasting!

Nick Russell. Unreliable.

Nick Russell promised a loan offer after our meeting. It has now been a month. We have emailed. No response. Called twice in the second week. Promised twice we would receive an offer by the end of the day. We are still waiting. We were hoping to buy a house. That house is now sold as we were waiting for a loan. If you are looking for someone reliable to entrust with looking for a loan, Nick is not the one.

Dimu
DimuPerth, WA

Excellent service!

After been pushed in all directions by brokers and banks, Yasas Pathirage (Perth) from Loan Market secured us our second loan. He made our dream come true! He was easy to communicate with, kept us updated and guided us through the whole process.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Dimu, thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear about the great service Yasas has provided - remember to please reach out if there's ever anything else you need.

Marie Sylva
Marie SylvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

What an exceptional service!

We were let down by our bank and approached Loan Market. Paul and his team were exceptional in getting the ball rolling instantly and securing our loan effectively and in a timely manner that met our urgent needs!

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Marie, thank you for your review! It's so great to hear how efficient and helpful Paul and his team have been. Remember, he's always here to help!

Rob DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non-stop harassment after loan

Loan Market was great for my loan, they helped me get everything I needed sorted, and my agent Michael explained everything to me.

After I had completed my loan application, I kept getting emails from them. After requesting to unsubscribe twice, I stopped getting emails. Now I'm being sent advertisement txt messages from LoanMarket stating they got my details from a "previous enquiry".

Email sent

Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company. Great people.

Since I started with Loan Market, I have been offer the best options that accommodate to my needs. Not just great rates but excellent loan structures and benefits. I will stick with Loan Market for any other financial matter in future. Thanks Nathan and Loan Market for a pleasant and easy process.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Ivan, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad we could help - Nathan and the team are always here if there's ever anything else we can do for you!

Peace of mind is here

- using all legal capacities
- always available
- always smiley and friendly
- achieved the claimed results
- no need to be worried about silly mistakes that others make
- detailed updates about each step

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Ramin, thank you for your review! Congratulations on your home and we're so glad we could help. Remember to reach out if there's ever anything else we can do for you!

Jordan
JordanCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional broker

Absolutely first class service and attention to detail. Went above and beyond to get the job done. Would highly recommend Mary Louise and the business for anyone looking to secure a loan.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Jordan, thank you for your review! It's great to hear about the fantastic service and attention to detail that Mary Louise provided. Remember, she's always here to help if you ever need anything else!

Morte Descovich
Morte DescovichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent industry knowledge and experience with great interpersonal skills

Mark (Greater Finance/Loan Market) was informative, friendly, courteous, & professional. He took care finding an optimal package, gave us options & guidance, displayed high levels of industry knowledge, & experience with financial services.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Morte, thanks for your review! It's great to hear how helpful and professional Mark has been. He's always here to help so please reach out if there's ever anything else you need.

Read more reviews - page 2