Listing monitored by Loan Market

Exemplary help every step of the way!

Denise and her team helped me acquire my first home loan. The process was made so much easier (in fact they did all the hard work for me) and they provided support everytime I needed it. Excellent service :)

Application Process
Mr & Mrs J.
Mr & Mrs J.South East Queensland, QLD

Loan Market Nundah a sure win! Wayne Kennedy and the team — just amazing.

Hi Mr and Mrs J,

Thank you for your kind words- it's always great to hear that our brokers are delivering an exceptional service and going above and beyond for their clients! We will be sure to pass on this amazing feedback.

Behnam
BehnamSydney, NSW

Trustable and professional broker

They helped me with my first home loan. Extremely professional and responsive. I've got my first home loan with them and can't be happier. Jason was always responsive and caring with my never-ending questions and concerns.

Hi Behnam,

Thanks for the great review. We are so excited for you to be moving into your first home, and look forward to working with you on your property journey in years to come!

Great service from the entire team

Andrew and Warren went above and beyond with helping me with anything I needed. They provided plenty of information to ensure I was getting the best loan possible. The customer service was impeccable and they listened and accommodated everything that I needed

Loan MarketLoan MarketSend a private message

Thanks Phillipa for sharing your experience. We love going that 'extra mile' for our clients and are thrilled we could help you achieve your home ownership goal! I'll be sure to pass this glowing review onto Andrew and the team.

Jay
Jay Darwin, NT

Excellent service from Bren and his team.
I was well informed and kept up to date though the whole process.
Extremely friendly and stress fee service.
Highly recommended Bren and team
Excellent,friendly and professional service.

Loan MarketLoan MarketSend a private message

Great service and very transparent

I am very glad to have engaged Loan Market in securing my home loan. My broker - Min Duan is very professional and highly experienced individual. It was a great pleasure to deal with Min, who always kept me updated through out the process, answered all my queries in a timely manner and advised me well to make wiser decisions in choosing the right lender. Thank you for all your efforts.

Hi Vaibhav,
We are so happy to hear that Min delivered exceptional service and was able to get you the outcome you deserved! I'll be sure to pass this glowing review onto him and his team.

Amazing service

Toby and his team, Nadia and Leigh, have been nothing but perfect in assisting with my home loan.
Highly recommend as they have made the journey so smooth and enjoyable which can be rare.
Great job and thanks again :)

Loan MarketLoan MarketSend a private message

Hi Lesley. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review on our services. We really appreciate your glowing feedback! We will be sure to pass it on to Toby and his team.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

It is the people that make the difference

When it comes to finance, Phil is the man we go to. He does all the research, and presents us different options that suit our circumstance. Sometimes we only wanted an estimate to put an offer in, just because, he is patient and guides us through. We feel fortunately having him along our side.

Gale Ballarine
Gale BallarineSouth West, WA

Fantastic Service

Nadia and Toby were amazing. They have exceptional customer service and were able to find a loan that suited us. If you are looking for someone to use I highly recommend them.

Hi Gale,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. We are so happy Nadia, Toby and the team were able to make the process so easy for you. I'll be sure to pass this onto them!

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toby Edmunds Loan Market & Team are exceptional

Fantastic from start of loan process to completion and after care great. We would recommend Toby Edmunds Loan Market and Team for any person waning to refiner, build or purchase

Hi Tracey,

Thankyou for this glowing review. It's so great to see that Toby and the team were able to help you and make the process so easy. I'll be sure to pass this on to the team!

Made a high stress process easy

Phil from Loan Market has been my broker for several years now and has helped me with the funding for 2 properties, including refinancing. He is always looking out for what's best for my circumstances and is very personable. With his experience in the area he was also able to help with connections to ease the burdens of other components of buying/selling property. Overall a great guy that I would recommend to anyone needing his services.

Phil Couch L.Loan MarketSend a private message
Felix G.
Felix G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommended!

Buying a property is a long and stressful process, but having the team of loan market supporting me along the way definetly made it a lot easier. Thank you Jarryd, Cezan and Princess for your help!

Hey Felix,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this glowing review! It's great to see that Jarryd and the team continue to deliver a 5-star service to all of their clients. I will be sure to pass this amazing feedback on to him.

AliceO'Keeffe
AliceO'KeeffeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will use them time and time again

Carol and her team at Loan Market Buderim are absolutely amazing. Each time we have taken a property to Carol she's found us a loan to make it work (when we thought it never would) and most recently has helped us get our dream farm.
The contract was a little different and it was a super stressful time but Carol and Alyson chased it up constantly and kept us up to date which put us at ease. Could not recommend more!

Hi Alice,
Thankyou for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear how positive and stress free your loan process was made by Carol and the Buderim team. We will be sure to pass this glowing review on to Carol.

KarthikeyanSydney, NSW

Not customer focused

Karthikeyan

Michael from loan market called yesterday and apologized for the delay (looks like the bank has stuffed this up) and now the loan has been converted into P&I. Thanks for the swift action and sorting this out for me!

Hi Karthikeyan,
We are so glad we were able to improve the experience for you. As you noted, we really do value our customers and want to make this process as easy as we possibly can for you. Please reach out if we can help you with anything else.

karen.arvidsson
karen.arvidssonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liam Carroll is an outstanding Broker! Very impressed!

Hi Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 star review. We really appreciate client feedback, and love hearing how smooth and easy Liam made the process for you. We will make sure to pass this glowing review on to Liam!