Fiona C.

Fiona C.South East Queensland, QLD

Nicole is Absolutely Incredible

Nicole and the team at Loan Market were absolutely incredible. From the first initial phone call with Nicole, to selecting the best lender for me, right through to the actual settlement day. I didn’t have to worry about a thing as Nicole kept me updated every step of the way. There we no hidden costs or anything & the rate I got was absolutely exceptional. Absolutely everything was handled so smoothly and exceptionally well. I can’t thank her enough for making the process so effortless for me. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company. I would whole heartedly recommend Nicole and the team at Loan Market for sure.

Loan used forRefinancing
Antony T.

Antony T.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST BROKER IN BRISBANE

Paul and his team were some of the most knowledgeable and helpful people I could have wished for. My situation was different yet the whole transaction from start to finish was an absolute breeze. They told me exactly what I needed to do and provided me all of the information I needed to choose the best bank for ME. It was amazing and I have been telling everyone I know about my experience. CALL PAUL!

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Investment Loan for Residential Property

Totally happy with Phil at Loan Market, his prompt expertise with the Loan process made for smooth sailing throughout the journey from the beginning to settlement. I value his professional approach. This is the third time I have entrusted Phil and his Company to source the best Loan to suit my needs with a great outcome yet again! Highly recommend Phil, such a pleasure to deal with.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Julie, thanks for your review!! It's so great to hear how helpful and consistent Phil has been throughout your loan journeys. He's always here to help!

Margaret L.

Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Lana Moys is an excellent broker for the best deal for a loan

Want a loan that is the best value, with the lowest interest rate?
Call Lana Moys. She is a lovely, friendly lady who is an expert in this field. She will listen to you and work hard to find the best deal for your situation.
I highly recommend her excellent service.

Loan used forRefinancing
Loan M.Loan Market

Thank you for your review, Margaret! We're so glad that Lana made the process so smooth and was such a great resource for you during the loan process. If you ever need anything in the future, be sure to let us know!

Highly recommend

Graham Law was recommended to me and I found him to helpful, easy to contact and kept me fully updated throughout. As it had been quite a while since last borrowing his experience made the whole process a lot less stressful.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Kerry, thanks for your review. It's great to hear how helpful Graham has been throughout the whole process - remember he's always here to help!

Christopher Young

Christopher YoungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Humanly Professional

Robert kept me well informed throughout the entire process. There was a lot of extra government documentation with my build, but Robert kept on top of it all! I was extremely happy with the home loan he found me. I look forward to using him again for any and all of my requirements.

Thank you Robert!

I could not have done it without you.

Loan used forHome Construction
Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Christopher! We're so glad to hear how helpful Robert has been through your home loan journey. Remember he's always here to help!

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Daniel Pym and the team at Loan Market. My experience applying for a home loan for the first time with my partner was an easy and relaxed experience. Daniel and his team were very reliable and were quick to respond to any queries we had. We were able to trust that Daniel had our best interest in mind and he gave very detailed advice so that we were prepared and understood the process. We are very grateful to have had such a positive experience applying for our first home loan.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

so happy to come across loan market. Dealt with Chris who was so helpful with getting my loan sorted and approved so quickly . he made the whole process very easy. he knew i needed to get the funds within a few days and started working on it as soon as I got off the phone from him. so thankful. Highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a loan.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Grace, thank you for your review. We're so glad Chris has been such a great help throughout the loan process! Remember he's always here if you ever need anything else.

Brittany C.

Brittany C.Southern and Hills, SA

Best mortgage broker!

Tamara from Loan Market has been a life saver. We really could not have done this without her. We are now living in our dream house with an investment property to help secure our future. She took care of us so well in every step of the process, so thankful!

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Brittany, congratulations on your dream home and investment property! It's so great to hear how helpful Tamara has been, please reach out to her if you need anything else at all.

kerrie c.

kerrie c.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommend

Sarah Thompson and her Geelong Loan Market team assisted us in purchasing our block of land. We were kept informed and updated on the purchase journey. Sarah was able to escalate our application with ease and enabled our land to meet settlement day. In these trying COVID times, We cannot thank Sarah and her team enough!!! Highly recommend to all.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Kerrie, it's amazing to hear how helpful Sarah and the team at Loan Market Geelong have been during your purchase journey. Remember they're always here to help! :)

Dedication to the task

The service I received at The Loan Market was second to none, no query was deemed unimportant. Jared made the job of getting a loan very easy, I would recommend Jared and The Loan Market to any prospective client looking for a loan.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thank you for your review Joanne! Remember if you ever need anything else, Jared and the team are always here to help :)

Tom S.

Tom S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing services with great results

Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Tom! It's so great to hear how helpful Simon, Sophie and Tess have been during the process of buying your first home! Remember they're always here to help :)

Our Broker was AMAZING!

I’m so lucky we fell into the hands of Matthew Farrell from LoanMarket! We needed a fast turnaround for our finances on a new mortgage and Matt delivered this with amazing support and attention to detail. He took the stress and hard work out of this process and made it super simple for us. He was very efficient in responding to emails and messages and did all the liaising with other relevant parties. I can’t recommend Matt highly enough! The most prompt, efficient and supportive broker and person I’ve ever come across!

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Lou, thanks for your great review! We're so glad the Matt has been so efficient and supportive during your home loan journey! If you ever need anything else, remember he's always here to help.

Isaac

IsaacCentral Queensland, QLD

If I could rate them higher I would

My wife and I would not be where we are without the team at Loan Market and all the hard work they have done for us. Phil and Michelle go the extra mile to do everything they can.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thanks for your review, Isaac! It's so great to hear how helpful Phil and Michelle have been and the difference they've made for you and your wife.
If you ever need anything else, remember they're always here to help!

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

I would give more than 5 stars

My experience with Loan market was smooth, painless and an effective. I found myself in a situation, the Real Estate Agent selling me property put me on to these guys and they came to my rescue and made it happen within given deadline. Great communication, professional, transparent, trustworthy & efficient. They set up exactly what I asked for and executed it like pros. I will highly recommend to anyone needing finance. These guys are excellent, they will be the first people I call if I need finance again.

Loan M.Loan Market

Thank you for your review, Andrew! We're so glad that your broker made the process so smooth and was such a great resource for you during the process of buying your property. If you ever need anything in the future, be sure to let us know!

Phil Couch - excellent service

It has been a pleasure working with Phil, always provided a prompt response and was constantly on top of everything. He went above and beyond expectations throughout the entire process.
Would recommend Phil to anyone looking for a broker

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Tracy, we're so happy to hear that Phil has been so great throughout the whole process! If you ever need anything else, remember he's always here to help!

K Luck

K LuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with anyone else!

Linh and her staff are truly amazing. Linh made everything less daunting with her wealth of knowledge and attention to detail , I felt comfort knowing I was in good hands. I am so grateful Linh was my broker .. you will never regret choosing her!

Loan M.Loan Market

Thank you for your review, it's so great to hear that Linh has been so amazing. You can always to reach out to Linh and the team if you ever need anything else!

Liz Henderson - Trusted and Knowledgable Mortgage Broker

Liz Henderson has been our Mortgage Broker for the last 6 years. She has assisted us with 3 property purchases and is always a pleasure to work with. Her straight forward approach to the loan application makes the process stress free and easy. Liz’s honesty, expertise and extensive knowledge in the banking and mortgage sector, gives us peace of mind we are getting the best deal to suit our financial needs.
Liz goes above and beyond and exceeds our expectations in all areas of customer service and the loan application process. We would highly recommend Liz to anyone considering a broker for their loan or any other financial advice pertaining to loans and mortgages.

Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Danielle, it's so good to hear that Liz has been such a great help and source of knowledge for you over the years! Remember, if you ever need anything else she's always here to help.

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ben Taylor - Mortgage Adviser

Ben has made my house buying process not only simple, but also nice and easy. He has always been so easily contactable and prompt. He makes things easy to understand and has gone above and beyond to ensure we get the best deal possible. We received a great interest rate while also being accepted into one of the First Home Buyers Schemes. We had no issues or bumps in the road - everything went super smoothly. I would highly recommend Ben to anybody looking to buy a house, especially if their first one. I’ll be forever grateful for Ben’s hard work!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan M.Loan Market

Hi Alicia, we're so glad Ben has been such a great help for you and gone above and beyond to get you into your first home! If you ever need anything in the future, remember he's always here to help!

Julia Novac

Julia NovacPerth, WA

Not happy! Poor customer service and can’t login

I have contacted customer service several times with no resolution. I have tried several times to login online to view my mortgage payments and credits. It is important for me to be able to view my loan balance at Loan Market Go!

They can’t seem to provide a Loan ID to activate my account!! I highly recommend Not to go with Loan Market Go. Once they have your money they don’t care about you.

Interest on the loan is not competitive. Especially living in a recession, loan providers should put customer care as a number one priority. Obviously this is not important to Loan Market Go.