So thankful!

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

30 years after after buying our current home, it was time to move. We would never have got there by ourselves. Kay explained the changes, was available on the weekend, etc. She kept us informed at every stage and we can't recommend her highly enough. She was just a very professional and wonderful person to help us achieve our dream home.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent service, going over and above to achieve our dream home.

My family really loved a house but required a loan and were disappointed by the service of a major bank. We contacted Jenni Chittick from Loan Market and from the outset we were amazed by the very impressive service. Jenni went over and above through the entire loan process. Jenni is very experienced in both real estate and finance and used this experience to suggest the best loan to suit our particular purpose. Jenni was always prompt, well-prepared, and constantly communicated with us from the initial contact to settlement. We are so happy with our purchase and so glad we contacted Jenni. We strongly recommend Jenni to whoever is seeking a loan. Thankyou very much Jenni. The O'Sullivan family.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Shayne, congratulations on your home! We're so happy that Jenni's expertise and amazing service helped you achieve this. If you ever need anything in the future, please let Jenni know.

Jason M.

Jason M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent personalised service from a real professional

As first home buyers my wife and I had no idea what was involved. Lindy walked us through the process, keeping us updated every step of the way. She has plenty of experience in real estate and finance, and took care of everything for us. She was always prompt, well-prepared, and was in constant communication with us. A daunting maze of paperwork and red tape turned into a brand new house before we knew it; we couldn't be happier!

Loan TypeSplit

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinanced my home loan

Best professional advice and highly efficient and trustworthy..financing a home loan can be daunting but phil made the whole process easy and totally stress free..highly recommend phil..he is "the go to man" in the mortgage broking industry..very happy client!

Phil Couch L.Loan Market

Lebnan E.

Lebnan E.

Amazing service by Asha Long!

Asha Long assisted us step by step during the process and got us a very good deal. She responds promptly to any clarification and explains things in a detailed yet simple way. Asha, we cannot thank you enough for making this process much easier than expected.

Help When Needed

After 10 years out of the housing market we were very nervous about navigating the process. Conrad Palmer was exceptional. We couldn't have done it without him! Thank you Conrad!

Hi Trina,

Congratulations on your home and thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that Conrad provided you such an exceptional service. If you have any future loan needs, please let him know!

Charlee

CharleeWheatbelt, WA

Focussed on giving the customer the best possible outcome.

When looking into the purchase of my first house I didn't have the most positive experience. I felt it was all a bit daunting and very overwhelming to the point I no longer wanted to make the purchase. That was until I had my Mortgage Broker, Sarah Latimer, get in touch with me to lead me in the right direction. She herself was very accommodating and everything she spoke with me about was true to it's word if not better and the whole experience was easy and very satisfying. The outcome that I received with Loan Market was a very competitive rate and with no hidden costs on any of the products.

Dan

DanWestern Australia

very Happy customer will defiantly use this service again

Weve had a couple of loans through the loan market now. Both times we shopped around before seeking their help and were so happy ended back with them. The service and friendly attitude of Amanda was refreshing. With both loans we had a few hurdles due to faults of my own and they stuck with it and worked out the issue so I could get what I wanted. Definitely recommend them 100 percent. Shop around first and you will go back to them every time guarantee

Hi Dan,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We're so glad that Amanda provided you that 5 star service we pride ourselves on! If you need anything in the future, let us know!

Nicola Tucker was amazing !!

Great company and even better staff. Nicola Tucker made the whole process of getting a home loan seamless and I knew I was in the hands of a compete professional from start to finish!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Josh, thanks for sharing your review, we can't wait to share it with Nicola! It's great to hear that she provided you wish such a great experience. Please let her know if you need anything else in the future.

Happy Client

Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't trust anyone else!

I have trusted Carol's expertise with 3 purchases now. She is always highly professional and her and her team really get to know you personally.
My last sale and purchase was lengthy and not straigh forward and Carol and her team were there for me every step of the way.
I would not hesitate in recommending them.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing your review! It's awesome to hear that Carol was able to provide you with a great experience every time you've worked together. It's not always straight forward but we're so happy that Carol helped you get there!

LivinLarge

LivinLargeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Broker we have ever dealt with.

We had a unique situation and really didn't get much service from other brokers. When we spoke to Steve he showed interest and listened to our requirements. He really did make a concerted effort to gain us the finance we required and in a short time.
Both Steve and his staff always kept us in the loop and gave us a great sense of security while we were going through the whole process. In all honesty we could not recommend someone more highly.
Thanks to these guys we are now back on track and our stress is greatly reduced.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We're so glad that Steve and his team made this such a great and less stressful experience for you. If you need anything in the future, please let them know!

Dan Draper

Dan DraperSydney, NSW

Long term partners

Phil and his team have now helped me with 3 mortgages and even though I no longer live in the same city, I will continue to go to him for mortgage advice. Our most recent mortgage was for the purchase of our own home in Sydney and throughout the entire process, my wife and I felt like Phil had our backs. Truly outstanding service.

Phil Couch L.Loan Market

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! Highly recommend!

We cant thanks jason and his team more for helping us get our forever home!
Our finances on paper were a mess and Jason was working so hard even after hours on our loan he was professional and Kept us updated along the way and made it seem less and stress free for us. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your review and congratulations on your home - we're so happy for you! We're glad that you had such a great experience with Jason and his team. Please let them know if you have any loan needs in the future!

Great service!

Loan Market made it a fantastic experience buying a house. Working with Astrid, the nearly six months of discussing finances, getting pre-approval, looking for houses and finally buying and getting settlement approved was seamless and actually enjoyable by the end! Astrid was great the entire way informing and guiding me through every step. Stress free!

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for sharing your review and congratulations on your home! We're so glad that Astrid made the loan process enjoyable for you. If you have any loan needs in the future, Astrid will be here to help.

Best mortgage broker ever

After being refused a loan to buy a property by my bank of 40 yrs, initially as an investment and a retirement home for the future, I was recommended to contact Lynette Melis of Loan Market in Kyabram. Her knowledge and confidence in what she does lead me to see my dream of purchasing my home at the age of 63 yrs. Knowing I would not have to rent for the rest of my days is a blessing. Lynette and Loan Market has seriously changed my future and given me stability in my old age.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing your review and we are thrilled that Lynette helped you achieve your dream of purchasing a home! We can't wait to share this with her. Please let her know if you have any loan needs in the future.

If I could give 10/10 stars I would! Loan market are absolutely amazing.

If I could give 10/10 stars I would! Loan market are absolutely amazing. They are professional and work with you to achieve what you want, they also keep you updated along the way. Highly recommend loan market!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad that you're satisfied with the level of service that we provided as well as our communication with you. We look forward to working with you in the future if you have any loan needs!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Our kids have a backyard thanks to them

The experience with loan market was a 10 out of 10 , very professional and patient , very satisfied with their service and personal touch , would highly recommend you give them a call

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We pride ourselves on a 10 out of 10 personalised experience and it's great to see that you enjoyed yours. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Brokers be aware

As a mortgage broker, I was looking for an aggregator. I met with the Business Development Manager who gave me the usual talk about how good they are. I was to be charged an additional $850.00 p.m. to provide mentoring. I have more than 10 years experience as a banker and a broker. That's a ripoff when you consider no other aggregator charge such fee. BDM never returned phone calls or replied to emails unless followed up.

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have asked for a better broker.

This company gave us the greatest experience we could ask for. As a first home owner, David would ensure we were fully aware of what to expect and what to do in every situation. He was constantly in contact ensuring we had everything we needed and was happy to meet us at all hours to suit our availability. No task too small or question too simple. He was a god send to our experience.

Loan TypeSplit

Hi Hayley,

Congratulations on your first home! It's great to hear that David was able to provide you such a great experience in helping you with the loan process. Don't hesitate to reach out to David for any future loan needs!