Loan Market

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (54) · Fixed Rate (19) · Split (13)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (34)
    • Refinancing (19)
    • Investment Property (16)
    • Second Home (15)
    • Home Construction (4)
    • Renovation (1)
  • Loan Term26.703 years (37)
  • Online Tools

Returning custimer

We purchased two properties with Josh Gilbert's help and currently working on a third one. Josh truly goes above and beyond and is always answering my calls and questions. Thanks to his know-how, we avoided paying LMR on the second property.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Chris M.

Chris M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and professionalism

Andrew Timms helped us find our first home loan after many other brokers couldn't. Together with his assistant Lanah they guided us through every step of the way and were always happy to answer any questions we had. My wife and I could not thank them enough for making our dream a reality!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Kimberley is awesome

I wasn't even thinking about interest rates when Kimberly rang me to see how my loans were going.
She quickly set up new interest rates for me
Kimberley saved me thousands of dollars.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for sharing your review! It's great to hear that Kimberly continues to provide you such an exception service after your loan settled. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let her know!

Brilliant Service

Have used Michael Hill for both my original home loan and recent refinance. Michael is extremely professional, easy to communicate with and found us a great deal with little fuss and in a timely manner taking the stress out of the whole experience. Highly recommend!

Loan used forRefinancing

Stay away from this C grade lender

Firstly their rates are not very competitive. Secondly when I refinanced away from them they failed to refund the excess funds paid on the mortgage. Over $2,500 due back to me and 3 weeks after settlement still waiting. Numerous calls and finally a complaint to the financial services ombudsman. Absolute sham of an institution.

Loan used forHome Construction
Justin R.
Justin R.

A complaint has already been lodged with the Financial Services Ombudsman regarding your conduct in returning excess funds post settlement. I prefer to deal with them now given your previous lack of interest

Cheers

Mikaela B.

Mikaela B.South East Queensland, QLD

5 star for Steve McLean!!

Throughout the entire experience, both myself and my partner felt extremely supported from Steve and the team at Loan Market the entire way through. Customer service was an A+ and I truely had nothing to fault. I will definitely be returning in the future

Loan TypeSplit
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Mikaela, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that Steve and the team provided you such an exceptional level of service. We can't wait to assist you again in the future.

Mark R.

Mark R.Southern and Hills, SA

They know exactly what you need to do to get approved and get the best rate

I can't recommend Phil Couch enough, he genuinely cared about our situation, knew exactly what we needed to do and got us a rate we couldn't get on our own.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Mark, thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear about Phil's outstanding service and that you got a rate you're happy with. Phil's your go to guy if you need something else in the future!

Adam S.

Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic professional service

Thanks to Phil and Vicki our newly built investment property is almost complete the process has been very easy and stress free. After many bad experiences over the last few years this was such a breath of fresh air. Thank you!

Loan used forInvestment Property
Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear that our excellent brokers, Phil and Vicki, provided you with an amazing service. You know who to go to if you need anything else!

Narges and Mehdi

Narges and MehdiSydney, NSW

Very professional and patient

Recently bought our dream house thanks to Chris Hegney.
He is very patient and professional. It almost took a year for us to buy but Chris was helping almost 24hrs/ day...

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Narges and Mehdi, congratulations on your dream home! So glad to hear that Chris helped make this possible and provided you an amazing service in the process. If you need anything, please let Chris know!

Fast and efficient!

Highly recommended team! If weve only known them first, we wouldnt have wasted our time on other brokers. Loan market makes sure they finish the job the fast and efficient way. I would say (Phil and Jess most especially) go out of their way to genuinely help you achieve your dream to own your home! customer service-excellent!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Leira, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're happy to hear that Phil and Jess provided you with a 5 star service and helped you achieve your goal quickly and efficiently. Congratulations on your dream home!

Rebecca Pascoe

Rebecca PascoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making things smooth when the road is bumpy!

not a “normal” sale, but Phil not only didn’t give up on us, he made sure he looked out for us! Using his family time to make it all happen!!

Phil Couch L.Loan Market
Glen

GlenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What a great experience!

Felt at ease from the first meeting at Steve's office. He was upfront with all aspects of his services and made it his mission to understood our loan requirements and explain the possible choices to suit our needs. The whole process was made so easy for us, and we would highly recommend Steve and his team.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Glen, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're glad to hear that Steve offered such a high level or service and made this experience easy for you. Thanks for recommending Steve and please let him know if you need anything in the future.

Amazing service and exceptional business

A special thanks to Tommy Nguyen who helped and supported us when buying our first property. After being misguided by our bank, we contacted Tommy and he helped us in finding a cheaper loan and took care of all valuations. There was no unexpected or extra costs and we knew exactly what to pay during settlement. Tommy went above and beyond by regularly emailing and taking my phone calls and even meeting us to sign documents. We would highly recommend Tommy to all our friends and family. We are very thankful to have found him.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Brooke and Matthew, congratulations on your first home! It's great to hear that Tommy was able to help you get a loan through his great services and expertise. Please let Tommy know if you need anything in the future.

Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc

Getting a Loan ....!!!!!

I didn’t think I could get a loan @ 50 but thanks to Steve & his crew for making the whole loan process so easy. They were happy to answer any questions.
Highly recommended
You won’t be disappointed
Fabulous Loan Team ...!!!!

Loan MarketLoan Market

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review and recommendation - we're so happy you got your loan and the wile process was easy! Please let Steve and his team know if you need anything in the future.

Foreverhomebuy

ForeverhomebuyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mark De Martino for First Home Buyer - Clear and Concise

Mark De Martino was great! Being a first home buyer it was very important to me that I had all my questions answered and Mark was happy to oblige. I am actively recommending him to all of my friends. Great service - very happy.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear about the great service that Mark provided you. Congratulations on your first home!

Happy home owners

Happy home ownersSouth East Queensland, QLD

An awesome service

Customer service was amazing. No unexpected costs or issues, was well informed from the start. We are very happy with everything. Was kept updated every step of the way. Thanks so much

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for your review - it's great to hear that you were happy with the service you received every step of the way! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Bryan L.

Bryan L.

Exceptional service

Marco has been helpful on the get go always available and always willing to take time to explain things clearly. 5/5 service! Have helped me refinance and apply for new loans with ease!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear that Marco provided you with such a great service. Please don't hesitate to contact him for any future loan needs.

Conrad Was Brilliant

Conrad Palmer really helped me achieve my goal, he set out a plan. I'm a first home buyer and this was all new. He helped every step of the way. Highly Recommended to everyone.

Hi Brad,

Congratulations on your first home! We're glad to hear that Conrad helped you achieve this and provided you with an exceptional experience too. If you need anything n the future, or know someone who does, please let him know.

Mahadeva prasadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devastating exeperirience

We don't recommend Loan market to anyone.
We finance our property through an agent at loan market .
He promised us one rate.
But after completion of settlement it is 0.25 % more.
We asked bank to look into it.
Bank is telling us they can't do any thing.
Broker is not responding to us.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

THANKS

We are already informed to Loan market about this issue.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Loan market helped us get a loan when others couldnt
Phil and Jess were professional and efficient helping us with the lending process.
They were always quick to respond to any phone call or email explaining everything.
We would highly recommend them to get you a loan

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're so glad that you were happy with the excellent service Phil and Jess provided. Please get back in touch with them if you need anything in the future.