Loan Market

The only person who helped me!

Kaylene Blencowe from Wagga Wagga was amazing! She was extremely professional and explained and helped me through every step. Being let down my mortgage brokers previously, Kaylene restored my faith in applying for my home loan. I now own my own home because of her. I give her a hundred million trillion stars!!!!! Thank you Kaylene.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Excellent service. Quick responses to all queries and very professional.

Phil was very informative and thoroughly explained all options from the beginning and made the process of refinancing easy to understand. He is very professional and was always available over the phone and email to answer any queries.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Smooth home loan application process

Andrew Timms at Loan Market was patient and professional throughout and clearly explained the options available to us. He can walk you through the comparison between numerous lenders so you understand it all. We're very happy with the service Andrew provided, and the rate we received. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Smooth and Hassle free experience

Excellent service from Balpreet and his team from Loan market.As a first home buyer,the whole process was hassle free and smooth. More over, Very professional and helpful through out. I would highly recommend Loan market Team Bal.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Viraj, Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad that you're happy with the service you received from Balpreet and his team! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Got the help we needed at the right time

Phil and his team were very professional from start to finish. Always there for us when needed and gave us the best advice for our situation. Can’t thank you enough!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Fantastic service and a wealth of knowledge!

Liz Henderson is a pleasure to work with, she has a straight forward approach to loan applications and makes the process stress free and easy. Her honesty, expertise and in depth knowledge of the loan market enabled us to achieve a pre-approval in a short amount of time. Liz went above and beyond our expectations in all areas of customer service and the loan application process. We would highly recommend Liz to anyone considering a broker for their loan or any other financial advice pertaining to loans and mortgages.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Putrid service

Broker's name is [name removed] from Chapel St branch. She asked us for some paperwork, details and to fill in a profile sheet. After that, didn't hear back from her again. Called several times and emailed but no response. Even went to the office to see her but one of her colleagues said she was "busy" in a meeting. I waited for 10 minutes just to get that response. I wouldn't recommend these guys to anybody. Certainly feels like we've been conned.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Hi Heath, We're very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with us. We always aim to provide the best service we can. Can you please email customercare@loanmarket.com.au with further details about your situation to we can investigate this further for you? Thank you.

Exceptional services

I found David Chen so knowledgeable and helpful during my purchase process, he is very friendly and does his best to get the best option for you based on the future of the market. I am very happy with his services and couldn't be better than this.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Van, Thanks for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience working with David. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Very disappointed.

The broker name is John Lucci at Ascot Vale. I've contacted him for few weeks via email with attached important document such as person/bank details. After meet for an appointment and discussed, he said he'll send me the paperwork and let me know if I am suitable to get loan for the new property in a week. However it has been a month and I didn't receive any responds from him.
Now I feel regret email him with my personal details before meet him.

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Phoenix, We're sorry to hear about your experience. We always aim to make sure we provide our customers with an exceptional experience. Can you please email customercare@loanmarket.com.au with further details about your situation to we can investigate this further for you? Thank you.

What a team!

Absolute superstars!

Victoria and Simone are the most incredibly switched on, friendly, efficient, professional women, and they make one hell of a team. Not one bad thing to say about them. Nothing seemed too complicated or too out of reach. Emails and phone calls were always answered efficiently, and I had a lot of questions. Not once did they ever make me feel bad for constantly asking questions, and most likely the same one more than once.

Every step of the way, they have been by our side, fighting for us and completing everything so efficiently to help us settle early so we could build our home ASAP. They never missed a beat.

We honestly didn’t think we could buy a home as soon as we did, let alone build and Victoria and Simone assured us this would happen and now. Can't thank or recommend them enough.

Here I was panicking and we’re now at day 24 (from the day our site was cut) and we’re getting a roof today! It’s happening very quickly and we can’t wait to be in our first ever home.

Thank you Victoria and Simone, you’ve made our dreams come true.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Emma, Thank you for sharing your review with us! It's great to hear that Victoria and Simone were able to help make you get that dream home! If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch :)

All round excellence

Such a great team, they helped us smoothly get into our new home and were super helpful with everything a long the way. Thank you everyone at loan market Buderim

Loan TypeSplit

Just what I needed!

Excellent advice and service. This was the second time that I used Loan Market. Phil was skilful at providing me options and helping me reach a balanced outcome that worked for me. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Michael, thank you for posting your review and for coming back for your home loan needs! We're so happy that you had such a great experience again. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Professional service

Lee, and Loan Market, was professional, friendly and offered good advice in relation to selecting the mortgage that was right for our situation. He followed up with us frequently and also helped to prompt the bank to process our application in a timely manner. We recommend Lee highly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Brooke, thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad that Lee provided you such a great experience throughout the whole process. If you need assistance in future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Home Ownership Dream Achieved

We were referred to Lindy by our builder. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help us fulfill our home ownership dream. Our situation was a little different and Lindy found a way to help us. She has been professional at all times, keeping us updated along the long process. thanks Lindy

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Karen, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to know that you had such a great experience with Lindy. If you need anything in the future, please let me know!

And the Gold Star Award Goes To...

I was referred to Heather through Ray White. Heather and her colleagues at Loan Market were a sheer pleasure to work with. Accessible, transparent, efficient, genius level knowledge and passionate about the mortgage market. Where others failed, Heather turned my application into a successful campaign to expand my property portfolio with weeks. I will be delighted to utilize her and her team's resource when I begin sourcing my next investment property. I recommend Heather Armstrong to my friends, family, colleagues and the public at large, for all your loan mortgage, re-financing and project developments aspirations. Take the first step to call Heather and you will be on the path to creating wealth for you and your family.
\m/ \m/

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Heather! It's always great to hear that our customers are delighted with the service of our brokers. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Amazing service

Sam Lucie did an excellent job.He was very professional, reliable and friendly person . Sam explained clearly all the possible options to us to get the loan amount we needed with a better rate. We are happy to recommend Sam and Loan market to anyone.

these guys are so bloody good!

Toby Edmunds, Connor and gela are seriously lovely people and help you the whole way through and nothing is a drama.
Seriously recommend these guys and loan market they will find you the best offerer!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Tyson, Thank you so much for leaving your review! We're so glad that Toby, Connor and Gela were able to provide you such a great experience. You are ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Fantastic Service

We would highly recommend Leanne from Loan Market, Central Coast. Leanne was amazing, nothing was a problem. Leanne was very easy to talk to, patient and worked through everything with us. Leanne explained all of our options to us and we could not have bought our new home with out her

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! Leanne will be so pleased when we make her aware of this. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home and good luck with everything!

Home loan Expert

Sue Vuong from WA recently helped us out in applying for our new home loan. Our loan was a little 'outside the box' because of circumanstances and Sue went beyond the call of duty, helping us jump through all the hoops put in our path. The service Sue provided was informative, easily understandable, she was always avaliable via phone or email when required and we found her to be very friendly and pleasant. Would not hesitate in recommending Sue to anyone requiring an awesome home loan application experience.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Ang, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to hear that you had such an easy experience working with Sue. I'm sure Sue will be very happy when we share this feedback with her! Good luck with everything and don't hesitate to reach out to Sue should you need more assistance in the future. Thanks, Bec

Commercial Loan

Steve Orme was introduced to me via a Real Estate Agent in Queensland, and I live in Melbourne. We have never personally met. And all our conversations were online or on the phone. I had multiple multiple setbacks before I met Steve and my applications and circumstances were not your straightforward file. Brokers gave up on my hopes to own an investment property and some even told me to go elsewhere. For 2 years I wanted to use my deposit to progress in life. The truth is Steve Ome NEVER lost his enthusiasm with my Portfolio. I remember the Agent saying Steve Orme is different, give him ago. I appreciate your dynamic work ethics Steve, its a breath of confidence for your clients like myself who rely on such vigilant work ethics to push these Application files to the right lenders and meet deadlines. My loan has been approved by a lender you chose who have believed that this loan could be achievable. Steve Ome made this possible. Steve Omre is a driven individual and proud to do his job with instant emails back or messages back whenever I wrote to him. I appreciate and recommend Steve Omre and have no hesitation in recommending him for his pride in his role as a Boker, performance to reach goals

Written by Melbournian mother seeking to invest in her children's future.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you, Steve, for your enthusiasm to support your Clients in finding them the right loan and achieving their goals. When the Conventional Banks lost faith in my case, Steve Orme found and reached our goal. Will be recommending you to my friends and community. Stephen (Steve) Orme Broker + 61 0409 894 282Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about Steve's services, he'll be thrilled to hear this! I'm so pleased that you managed to achieve your goals and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours. Have a lovely day, BecThank you Bec, Steve Orme is a dynamic individual who has stood by my family to achieve this loan. Our case and portfolio was not an easy one and I hope others put their faith in him as I did.

What is the interest rate?
Hello and happy Friday! Is there a specific product or lender you're interested in knowing more about? Please send through an email to customercare@loanmarket.com.au with your name, phone number and postcode and I'll get a broker on the case! Thanks, Bec

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!
Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.Hi Rea, We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area. Look forward to hearing from you! Loan Market Customer Care.Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?
Hi Ron, Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you! Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone. Thanks, Loan Market team3136 - 0413 952 777