Great service!

Loan Market made it a fantastic experience buying a house. Working with Astrid, the nearly six months of discussing finances, getting pre-approval, looking for houses and finally buying and getting settlement approved was seamless and actually enjoyable by the end! Astrid was great the entire way informing and guiding me through every step. Stress free!

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for sharing your review and congratulations on your home! We're so glad that Astrid made the loan process enjoyable for you. If you have any loan needs in the future, Astrid will be here to help.

Best mortgage broker ever

After being refused a loan to buy a property by my bank of 40 yrs, initially as an investment and a retirement home for the future, I was recommended to contact Lynette Melis of Loan Market in Kyabram. Her knowledge and confidence in what she does lead me to see my dream of purchasing my home at the age of 63 yrs. Knowing I would not have to rent for the rest of my days is a blessing. Lynette and Loan Market has seriously changed my future and given me stability in my old age.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you so much for sharing your review and we are thrilled that Lynette helped you achieve your dream of purchasing a home! We can't wait to share this with her. Please let her know if you have any loan needs in the future.

If I could give 10/10 stars I would! Loan market are absolutely amazing.

If I could give 10/10 stars I would! Loan market are absolutely amazing. They are professional and work with you to achieve what you want, they also keep you updated along the way. Highly recommend loan market!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad that you're satisfied with the level of service that we provided as well as our communication with you. We look forward to working with you in the future if you have any loan needs!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Our kids have a backyard thanks to them

The experience with loan market was a 10 out of 10 , very professional and patient , very satisfied with their service and personal touch , would highly recommend you give them a call

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We pride ourselves on a 10 out of 10 personalised experience and it's great to see that you enjoyed yours. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Brokers be aware

As a mortgage broker, I was looking for an aggregator. I met with the Business Development Manager who gave me the usual talk about how good they are. I was to be charged an additional $850.00 p.m. to provide mentoring. I have more than 10 years experience as a banker and a broker. That's a ripoff when you consider no other aggregator charge such fee. BDM never returned phone calls or replied to emails unless followed up.

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have asked for a better broker.

This company gave us the greatest experience we could ask for. As a first home owner, David would ensure we were fully aware of what to expect and what to do in every situation. He was constantly in contact ensuring we had everything we needed and was happy to meet us at all hours to suit our availability. No task too small or question too simple. He was a god send to our experience.

Loan TypeSplit

Hi Hayley,

Congratulations on your first home! It's great to hear that David was able to provide you such a great experience in helping you with the loan process. Don't hesitate to reach out to David for any future loan needs!

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Absolutely shocking

Heather

HeatherHobart, TAS

Excellent Service and a great loan product

I experienced exceptional customer service. The rate I received was competitive. Most importantly, the loan I managed to get through my mortgage broker met my financial needs. I would recommend Loan Market to friends and family.

Sady

SadySydney, NSW

It was a great experience

It was really a great experience dealing with their broker. She made sure our loan was approved timely and also helpled to get us cashback though we missed the deadline. Will definitely recommend them.

Hi Sady,

Thanks for leaving a review! It makes us so happy to hear that your broker was able to provide you with such a great experience! Please do get back in touch with her if you need anything in the future.

Individualised Service, Great Outcome!

Lori listened to our individual circumstances and tailored a loan to suit our exact needs. He helped step us through each stage of the property buying process and because of his help, we now own our dream home.

Hi Chloe,

Thanks for sharing your review and congratulations on your dream home! It's great to hear that Lori provided you this 5 star service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to him if you need anything else.

Lunafae

LunafaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not get Maduk from Himanshu Malik! Hasn’t helped and took money from my parents

Himanshu Malik came from this website. He charged my parents $350 for his services. He then made a BIG mistake twice, resulting in waiting longer for my parents house to start building. He has not helped my parents with how to make payment each stage that completes. His words were that he has finished his job in getting the loan. No real customer service. When we asked what happened the first mistake he didn’t explain it properly, when we asked what happened the second time he said it wasn’t him, but we spoke to the bank and they said he did something completely different to what he’s suppose to. My parents do not need his services, and yet they paid for it!! Please beware.

Julia M.

Julia M.Darling Downs, QLD

We Recommend This Company!

Steve McLean was always prompt with replies, professional++, freindly and welcoming and (most of all) patient with our endless dumb questions about the whole process. In the end he MADE IT HAPPEN and we got our first home!!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Loan MarketLoan Market

Graham Law was professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for finance as a genuine and honest broker.

Professional approach whilst being honest straight to the point and genuine. His knowledge of the industry was impressive and I found him to be very genuine. He was readily available and efficient in answering my questions or request keeping me up to speed with every part of the process which was important to me.

Loan MarketLoan Market

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're glad to hear that Graham was able to provide you a 5-star service and check all the boxes that were important to you. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Graham.

Ruth Crampton is the best

I was very happy with the service I received from this company. Ruth was excellent and worked very hard to find a home loan that was just right for me.

Loan used for:Second Home

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for sharing your review - we'll be sure to share this with Ruth as well! We're delighted to hear that she was able to provide you an exceptional service. Please let her know if you need anything else in the future!

Amazing Service

Best Amazing service!! They were always there when I had questions or needed advice right up to settlement!! They where very patient with me as I was a first home buyer. Highly recommend to use Loan Market.

Great Service & Best Lending Options Offered

We have no hesitations in recommending Alex Hua of Loan Market to anyone looking for best service, lending rates and professional packages that best suit their lifestyle! Alex is an expert in his field!

Loan TypeSplit

Hi Huong,

Thanks for sharing your review with us! It's great hearing that you had such a good experience with Alex. Please don't hesitate to reach him if you need anything in the future!

greghex

greghexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

David Marsland is an awesome mortgage broker

I recently completed a very challenging purchase that would not have been possible without the expertise and determination of David Marsland from Loan Market. He impressed me so much, I am now a client for life. I now recommend David to everyone I know and he continues to deliver for them.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear that you had such a good experience with David and would recommend him to all people you know! If you need anything in the future, please let David know!

CMD

CMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, professional and efficient. Highly recommend

Highly professional and ethical. Efficient, good friendly and timely communication and feedback. Neither intrussive nor domineering. Totally satisfied and highly highly recommended after several disappointing let down by other brokers

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your review! We're delighted that you had such a good experience with. Please let us know if you you need anything else in the future!

Vicky

VickyPerth, WA

Great service! Always at the end of the phone when needed and made our lives super easy! Highly recommend him

Very transparent with all the mortgage ins and outs. Very happy with the entire process. Greg definitely listenened to what we wanted and found us the very best deal available

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for sharing your review! So happy to hear that you had such a great experience Greg and were happy with the whole process. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Jessica allan

Jessica allanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The only person who helped me!

Kaylene Blencowe from Wagga Wagga was amazing! She was extremely professional and explained and helped me through every step. Being let down my mortgage brokers previously, Kaylene restored my faith in applying for my home loan. I now own my own home because of her. I give her a hundred million trillion stars!!!!! Thank you Kaylene.