Listing monitored by Locality Planning Energy

• Rates and Fees

RonDarling Downs, QLD

Still in the dark; so staying with my current electricity provider.

Ron

Thank you for your message; but your rates are so close that I know it's in my best interest to stay with my current provider.

Regards, Ron.

Dog
DogWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

God Like Support and competitive rates

Best support ever. I had an issue with my property and connecting the power, I gave up on another provider after they stuffed me around for 2 days.
Then I found LPE and spoke with Tom, Tom is my new god, He sorted everything for me, followed up with me on its progression and called me back to let me know my issue was on track to resolution. I was amazed that I got to speak to a person so fast when I originally called, yet an intelligent one that understood my issue and ran with it. I won't leave LPE knowing I have a very competitive rate and real customer support when I need it. Thanks Tom, and thanks LPE for having the right staff for the job.

Crystal SeymourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience

LPELocality Planning EnergySend a private message

Best energy company , great price and excellent customer service

I have been with LPE for a while now. Great savings along with BEST customer service. easy to understand bills. Easy account set up process. Thank you LPE for being so amazing.

Worst Customer Service Ever

Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Staff are rude (especially their thick-headed reception).
Staff are extremely unorganised and unprofessional not to mention they will lie to you just to place blame on anyone else instead of taking responsibility for their actions.. Overpriced scam

Hayden B.
Hayden B.

Mate contacting your "customer service" is what led to this review.

AnthonyCanberra 2600, ACT

I'm so disappointed LPE

Mick S.
Mick S.South East Queensland, QLD

LPE for the win! Robin is a legend!

Robin is a down to earth guy, and he helped me decipher the market. He spoke plain English, explained how my house is wired, and reconfirmed why LPE is a good choice.
Thanks Robin

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Kathryn Porter
Kathryn Porter

With the current covid 19 situation LPE have been exemplary

I can see that LPE are genuinely doing the right thing. Offering a reduction in rates. Referral rewards. Giving a local feel to an otherwise very cold industry. Well done.

Incredible customer service, always personal and friendly.

Was so happy to see this company send out initiatives in the current climate. Have always loved the personal and friendly service, as well as there power service. Would highly recommend

Lorraine Robertson
Lorraine RobertsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Great help in a time of need.

I just wanted to say it is soo good to see a company like Locality Planning Energy taking a proactive approach to the unprecedented situation we are in at the moment with the virus. Making sure people will not be cut off is a great weight off people's minds who are really struggling and also no late fees will be a great help too. Well done thinking of the average Australia during this difficult time.
Lorraine Robertson

Vicki Tierney
Vicki TierneySouth East Queensland, QLD

LPE showing compassion and sensitivity in these trying times.

Congratulations to LPE on their informative letter to customers, outlining changes to power payments should they be required, due to the uncertain times we are living in.

The company has always been most approachable and quick to process any changes to personal information details etc when requested.

We look forward to continuing to receive the quality service that LPE has given us from the beginning. Also, we wish that all LPE staff stay healthy and safe whilst continuing to deliver excellent service, thank you.

Thankyou

Just wanted to say Thankyou to LPE for being so kind to customers during the COVID19 and relaxing completely on bill payments. So grateful and so inspiring to see another excellent company looking after its consumers

Tells
TellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a good choice.

Moving from Far North Qld, we had to change provider & also had a choice which don’t get in the Far North. We were told about you & right from first conversation was very impressed. Appreciate the reduction during this sad time of COVID -19. Hope all staff can stay safe &well.

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary managed company with a caring attitude

We switched 90 % of our owners accounts to LPE last year and they've just informed me they have reduced their electricity rates to help people cope with their bills during the current Covid-19 crisis. What a commendable corporate and humanitarian attitude. If more companies took this approach we’d be a stronger nation. I will make additional efforts to recommend LPE to friends.
Patrick Owner / Manager Noosa Boutique Apartments

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was sceptical about a service running electricity for my whole building but it has worked out cheaper. Also in light of losing my job due to COVID19 they organised for my bill to be paid by a government help service. Ten out of ten.

Lagunagirl
Lagunagirlasked

My Body Corporate is considering signing with LPE for electricity from solar panels they will install on our roof. I'm finding it hard to speak to anyone who has this system installed and before we go ahead I'd like to have feedback on whether people are happy with this system.

LPELocality Planning EnergySend a private message

Hi, please call our office on 1800 040168. We can put you in touch with our strata manager who has a list of installs we have completed. He is happy to put you in touch with some of these who can provide some feedback, Kind Regards Shelley

David S.
David S.asked

What is the current rate for power

Anthony

Jump onto compare the market website Daivd. You will get advice on the best rates there.

Julie Trindall
Julie Trindallasked

Our unit block is about to sign up with LPE - how can we be sure we are getting what the salesmen have promised - om paper it looks good. I am a pensioner living in Fortitude Valley and would like to discuss other people's experience with LPE. Is there some way I can have a face-to-face meeting with you?

BBBrisbane
BBBrisbane

The problem is what the salesman is not telling you. They give kickbacks to building managers. This comes from overcharges to tenants.

See all Locality Planning Energy questions

Get an answer from our members and Locality Planning Energy representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity, Gas and Solar Feed-In Tariffs

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place