Locality Planning Energy

Locality Planning Energy

Outstanding Service

Sean met with me face to face at my office & customer service was outstanding & friendly! so glad I switched from AGL was I did it sooner

ServicesElectricity

Why can't Everything be this easy?

Friendly, approachable, easy to deal with team who left the jargon right out of it.
I no longer consider electricity confusing since joining LPE.
Everyone should make the switch to LPE now.

ServicesElectricity

I loved how all my questions were explained in a easy to understand approach. I had no idea how to read my bill until my representative broke it down for me. The entire process was simple and they took care of everything for me.

Great Savings

I have been a customer with LPE for over 3 years now. I have received great savings on my electricity bills over this period of time. I found the bills easy to read and understand. Best of all cheap prices.

ServicesElectricity

Saved 40% on my Power Bills with LPE!

Transferred my account to LPE after a friend of mine recommended it.
My first bill has come in and it is 40% cheaper than the same time last year.
Both times i have called the office i have spoken to the same customer service operator Andrew who was really friendly and helpful

Worth the Change

Was previously with Sanctuary Energy and no real issues but when LPE compared my last electricity bill they were able to save me over $100 per quarter.
They were really easy to deal with and I found out they are located on the Sunshine Coast QLD and that's also where their call centre is (Not India or the Philippines!!!)
Was really refreshing to deal with a company that offers their best rate up front and no dodgy discount deals or penalties - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

MY BILLS HAVE REDUCED BY $30 PER MONTH

I switched to LPE earlier this year after being convinced by some friends. Called their customer service for a quote and immediately got someone over the phone. After some convincing, i switched to LPE and 4 weeks later got my first bill. I was annoyed at first as I could see the total was higher than expected but after another quick phone call to their customer service, they made me realise my hot water was also included in the bill...
Long story short, I felt stupid but I am now saving about $30 a month...Happy days !

Electricity

We had electricity installed at our property. The setup process was simple and quick, setup with a quick phone call. We have experienced no dropouts as of yet, the service is very reliable.

ServicesElectricity

Great rates, great customer service, no confusing discounts!

Great rates provided by a local company. Great customer service with a local customer service, that can be properly talked to. They offer the cheapest rates upront, so there are no confusing discounts!

ServicesElectricity

Willing to listen and help sort through special requirements

I have a daughter with special needs who receives a medical cooling assistance rebate. Not a commonly known set of circumstances and I don't expect my electricity provider to be fluent on this topic. LPE were English speaking, friendly, willing to learn what we needed and reassured me they will have this sorted on our account. All within 5 mins. Took me over 2 hours to sort with my last provider.

Great customer service Best plan for Solar

I contacted LPE about their rate for Solar. They gave me a comparison for my previous bill from another retailer and showed a genuine saving. The staff were pleasant and informative and know that i have my bill from them i am definitely seeing significant savings.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Terrible and over priced

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and my bill was 200 A MONTH. The following monthly it was 160 and i was travelling for half the month.

So overpriced!

DO NOT LISTEN TO REAL ESTATES WHEN THEY SUGGEST THIS COMPANY

Newly built little townhouses in sunshine coast, was recommended this supplier from our real estates and then lied to saying that this is the only supplied in the area - WRONG. We were charged over $200 for a MONTH for a small townhouse. We were also lied to by the supplier when we asked if they charged an initial fee to set up the electricity, another lie - they charge a $25 connection fee. The day was received our first bill was the same say we changed electricity suppliers. No discounts are provided, not a very competitive supplier from what we can see.

Wonderful customer service.

Nothing is a problem for this company. All phone calls are answered promptly and helpfully.
Had a new service supplied quickly and easily. Wonderful customer service, can not recommend highly enough. Well done to them!

Great Customer Service

Every interaction has been a pleasure, no long waits in queues, courteous people who understand you and act quickly, very affordable option for electricity, can’t speak highly enough of this company, do yourself a favour and consider a change for the better, thanks LPE

No customer or after hours service and expensive

If you're considering using this company, think again.
The company communication is non existent which explains why their staff have less customer service than a stop sign.

They have been dismissive and dishonest to save a few bucks and cover thier mistakes on my account.

If your strata or body corporate decides to use this company, you will no longer have the power of choice and are stuck with them. How can that possibly get you the best deal.

Edit: it has been a few months now and they are no cheaper than my previous supplier, don't send bills but send harassing reminders and have a few hidden fees I'm still trying to decipher.

Great Company and excellent staff 10/10 would recommend

Power is reliable, i’ve never experienced a drop out (while home) power was once off as i returned home and couldn’t enter my house due to garage not being able to open but after giving them a call it was done in less then 30 min.

It is a trap! never sign up.

Their marking strategy is to get building manager make everyone sign-up. (not sure what they give them, but they run around trying to convince you). Once you are with them the problem starts. limited customer support on limited hours. They are resellers so they can't help with your electricity supply. Their payment is monthly with short due dates. failing to pay on time or slight wrong payment will void your "discounts" resulting in extra fee for the month (like 30%) and an extra $14 late payment fee. Also you owe them a final meter reading fee if you are renter.

Easy to contact and approachable team

One drop out when the many suburbs lost power to a major junction being struck.
Connecting was effortless, the team are friendly, helpful and work efficiently.very happy with the customer service team.

Hi Dyan, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave LPE positive feedback, we work very hard in providing a high standard of service to all of our customers, and it's great to hear and reinforces our values as a company. Thank you again. Julie

Excellent customer service

Sign up process was simple, and when I needed to cancel my service (moved interstate) the disconnection was just as simple. No off shore customer service & little to no wait time to reach a customer service officer.
Was contacted after cancellation to advise of a credit remaining on my account - not many honest companies like this left! Big shoutout to Julie who assisted me in submitting a refund request & was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Hi MaryBeth - thank you so much for your lovely feedback and the special shoutout to Julie - our Customer Service Team works very hard at supporting our customers and I'm very pleased to hear that your had an excellent experience!

Our unit block is about to sign up with LPE - how can we be sure we are getting what the salesmen have promised - om paper it looks good. I am a pensioner living in Fortitude Valley and would like to discuss other people's experience with LPE. Is there some way I can have a face-to-face meeting with you?
Hi Julie - thank you for your question. We'd be happy to help you with any concerns you may have, and organise a team member to give you a call or arrange a meeting with you. If you'd like to email your contact details through to info@localityenergy.com.au so we can contact you directly or alternatively, you may wish to call our Customer Service Team on 1800 040 168. Thank Julie.The problem is what the salesman is not telling you. They give kickbacks to building managers. This comes from overcharges to tenants.

My building is thinking of going with LPE but from what you are saying it doesn't sound like a good idea. Evan I would agree that customer service isn't their strong suit. R K I'm not sure how your costs have gone up if you are not using electricity, what are they charging for this to occur? Dave the Metering Charge is only on for a set period (up to 5 years) to recover capital costs associated with the installation of the meters. Origin charge on a daily basis but bill quarterly, are LPE charging extra to bill monthly? What I am chasing is detail that can be used to persuade others to vote no. However looking at my current (Origin) electricity costs LPEs Usage charge is a few cents cheaper per kWh and the Supply Charge is almost half. If the committee elects to pay upfront there is no metering charge. I have yet to see a schedule of fees, including late fee costs, which may clear things up. Can anyone provide detail on why or how the costs with LPE are more expensive?
Having a quick look at my previous bill vs LPE, the consumption charge went from $0.18604/kwh to $0.2532/kwh (based on 1,000kwh, an increase of $67 per month). In addition, supply charges went from $0.28447 to $0.63075 per day (based on 30 days, an increase of approx $10/month). Overall increase of $77 per month or $924 per year. In addition, I believe they charge you extra fees if you haven't set up a direct debit payment. I feel like the body corporate must get some sort of kick back from using these guys because I've not met one apartment owner/renter who agrees with their choice! Hope this helps a littleYou hit the nail on the head RK. There were no meter installation charges on the last unit I rented. I was also through Origin. Yes Bodycorps get kickbacks for signing onto these type of contracts. My bill has more than doubled over the last six months, but my consumption has not. Put it this way. My last power bill from Origin for quarter was around the $180 mark. My first three bills from LPE combined at three months is twice that. More than a third of those charges are their own fees. Ten months down the road, this has doubled. My lease is up in two months... I will never sign a lease where they dictate the energy supplier again. Never. I'm just about past the point where I'm ready to build. No, I asked about the metering charge. LPE stated the charge was for someone to come out and read the meter. If you want to be locked into super-high energy bills...go right ahead. There is no compromise later when those bills start coming in.

Similar listings