97% · 320%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Colin D.
Colin D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Cost effective, fixed price conveyancing

Lockett McCullough provided me with great conveyancing services when I recently sold a property in Brisbane. Cost effective and fixed price. Courtney and Donna were both really pleasant to deal with.
Brett
BrettDarwin2 posts

Seamless, Trouble Free Service

Was recommended by my Real Estate agent and they were excellent across the entire sale process. Communication was always prompt and professional, no issues whatsoever and can’t recommend the highly enough. Value for money as well with their fees being incredibly fair.
Kevin
Kevin

Excellent Conveyancing

Donna provided an extremely professional conveyancing service during the sale of my Kangaroo Point apartment. Communication through the process provided a smooth stress free experience.
Neil S.
Neil S.

Great conveyancing service

I engaged Donna from Lockett McCullough to perform the conveyancing for my recent property sale in Brisbane. Living abroad it was essential for me to work with someone who would keep me informed of all developments and promptly respond to any emails queries I raised. Donna was professional and guided me through the process all the way to settlement. I would not hesitate to recommend Donna to assist with conveyancing for any property sale.
Bev B.
Bev B.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Very helpful Lawyers, through a stressful time

All the information required when selling one’s house can be quite overwhelming, thank goodness I had Sophie and her team to guide me through it.
To make matters worse, my scanner on the blink, printer not communicating and me tearing my hair out, but Sophie was so understanding and accepted all the antiquated electronic mail sent to her.
If all the staff that work for Lockett McCullough Lawyers are like Sophie, you can’t go wrong.
Bill B.
Bill B.

Property Purchase Excellence

This is the second property conveyancing experience I have completed with Donna Otabil. Her excellence far surpasses merely getting it right and ticking every box legally. Donna guides you through all those grey parts no one ever tells you about when making such a massive life purchase. Both times Donna has helped me from start to finish while living in another country. Everything done over the phone and by email without mistake or omission. Those of us who know nothing about the law or its pit falls need to be led by the hand without embarrassment or worry. That is what I needed. I can't recommend Donna more highly.
A happy customer
A happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Highly recommend for all conveyancing services

Donna Otabil was originally recommended to me by my real estate agent. I have now used her conveyancing skills when selling two properties. On both occasions, I found her to be very professional and knowledgeable. Donna always responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and was always happy to answer my questions no matter how small. Donna made the sale process very easy and gave me peace of mind that everything was taken care of for the settlement. I would definitely recommend Donna Otabil from Lockett McCullough Lawyers for all conveyancing services.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.

A smooth settlement

I recently sold my house in Brisbane using Donna Otabil from Lockett McCullough Lawyers. Donna knew the process inside and out and guided me through it. She is efficient, reliable, accessible and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Donna!
MM23
MM232 posts

Best conveyancer!

Donna goes above and beyond - she keeps you updated constantly and is so lovely to deal with! She has helped us on two properties now and she's the best!
Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Super efficient

Thanks for assisting us with both the purchase of our new home and sale of our apartment. Donna is super efficient and makes the process very straightforward and stress free. She is extremely responsive to emails which we very much appreciated.
Would recommend if you are looking for someone to just get the job done.
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent professional service

The level of professionalism and communication during the sale of my property was excellent, highly recommended
Ash
Ash

Highly recommend [Name Removed]

We have used [Name Removed] twice to do the conveyancing for properties we have sold. Both times she has been prompt, efficient, kept us up to date at all times and we were able to complete all the conveyancing transaction online.
Would highly recommend [Name Removed].
GwenL
GwenLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Donna stepped me through the purchase legal processes with excellent advice and information. She answered my questions very quickly and was reassuring throughout!
Rates and Fees
Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and exceptional skillset

Extremely happy with the service and exceptional skillset offered. Matter was handled smoothly from start to finish with great communication all the way.

Will be recommending Lockett McCullough to anyone who requires these services

Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Lawyers

I have used Lockett McCullough Lawyers twice now for settlement on properties and they were excellent. The whole process was stress free from the begining. I dealt with Donna in Albany Creek and cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Donna