A123456788

A123456788Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

T-shirts hold sweat smell

Recently brought a LJ workout tshirt and whilst I love the cut and feel of the tshirt after 1 wear it had trapped a body oder smell. Washed it according to instructions and gave a good scrub under the arms but within 20 mins of wearing it again the smell picked up, tried vinegar the next time around and still the same.
A shame as I like the styles but for workout gear and $60 the quality shouldnt trap BO forever.

Store LocationBrighton

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forced into spending! Be careful of this company.

Product purchased during late night shopping went on sale the next morning. Instead of refunding the difference they give you a store credit forcing you to spend more or lose your money! in less than 24 hours your customers lose money because staff are unaware (or choose to be) of sales that start in less than 24 hours. Honestly save yourself the trouble and money and get something from somewhere else. Not refunding active wear is understandable but if you're going to keep the product at least honour the sale and respect your customers.

Store LocationGarden city
MJ M.

MJ M.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

Nina

Nina

My worst experience, after one week they said my order is sold out and still no money back. Just lack of management!!!

Lack of management Time wasting as you are not care if someone order online it means she is busy to come to shop. I have to follow my money back.

Naomi Prange

Naomi PrangeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great online exclusive sales. Amazing quality products.

Sports bras are a great fit and quality is durable. Love LJ crops. Number of styles is great and comforting for those who dont fit standard measurements. Fast and reliable delivery.

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

#WINNING! Thank you, Naomi for your AWESOME review! :) We have so enjoyed being a part of your Activewear wardrobe, and we love to read delivery was fast! Thanks for choosing us! MNB, Team LJ xx

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Item was defective post was delayed:(

Visited the geelong store but didnt have style or size avaliable. Bought inline and came from another states store and post was delayed. Item was defective and stitching has unraveled after first wear. Customer service is fine

Sizing Slightly small

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Perfect fit, so comfortable, delivered quickly

Very satisfied with all of the above I love the clothes & love the bigger sized model as well. The website is easy to navigate. I love the different ways you can search - product , activity etc

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

WOOHOO! Hey Rhonda! Thank you so much for sharing all the love and positivity! :) Great to hear you find our website easy to navigate! We absolutely LOVE having you in our LJ Fam! Enjoy your new Activewear! See you again soon! MNB, Team LJ xx

Sports bras completely lacking

Not a single sports bra available for a larger bust. I'm 10DD (maybe technically a 8DDD) and there is absolutely nothing for me. I suggest you focus more on support and less on cleavage (esp from the sides).

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy!!

Navigating the website is superbly easy. They have a large range and although pricing is a tad on the higher side, their quality is fairly good. Dispatch and delivery were fairly good too. I have ordered online a few times now, and it is so much easier than going in store. Plus the returns process is super easy too!

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hey Alex! Thanks heaps for your SUPERB review! :) It's great to read of your experience with our Online store! We hope to see you again real soon! Enjoy your new Activewear! MNB, Team LJ xx

PERFECT!!! Every time!!

Love Lorna Jane and everything she is about! Easy to navigate the Lorna Jane online store. The fit and quality of Lorna Jane clothing are worth every penny! I have looked at other retailers but none compare. I know Lorna Jane clothing will fit everytime.

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

WOW! Thank you so much, Melissa for your PERFECT review! :) We have so loved being a part of your Active Living journey, and eagerly await your return! Thanks so much for your support! MNB, Team LJ xx

Tracey Vloedmans

Tracey VloedmansSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my local Lorna Jane store!

The girls at my local stores are always so helpful in helping me find what Im after. They almost all know me by name now as Im in there so often! I love that they know me well and know what I like!

Store LocationKawana
Lorna J.Lorna Jane

#YAASSS! Thank you so much for your review, Tracey! This is what we love to hear! We know our in store teams absolutely LOVE helping you find your perfect LJ fit! Stop by again real soon! We look forward to seeing you! MNB, Team LJ xx

Love this place

Always well laid out and tidy ,easy to find what Im looking for. The team are friendly . Satisfied with the range , didnt have the original pair of tights I wanted in my size but I bought something similar. Good quality products

Store LocationPenrith

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Quality is great but shipping costs are a pain

Love the item and quality is great but wish postage was not an add on. You should be able to do click and collect regardless of whether items are in stock at your local store.
Also, returns should be prepaid like the ParcelPoint service. Under the current system, if you make the wrong choice you pay dearly in freight costs at both ends of the transaction.
Also, the stock listing on line did not match the local store. The site showed three items available, yet the store had not had any for some days.

ally

allySydney Surrounds, NSW

To expensive for what you get.

With the gift card of $50 you cant buy anything. Way way too overpriced for what you get.
And its not even on sale!
Rockwear is better quality and better priced.

Sizing Slightly small

Love Lorna Jane

Online store is easy to navigate and the imonline chat is great!
Range of products is perfect and the quality is amazing! Can be a little overpriced but the sales are great!

karen Slade

karen SladeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product and quality

Had issues getting my voucher to work and the submit button wouldnt work so I had to get a staff member to help me. In the end she did the purchase for me.

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Karen, Thanks heaps for the 5 stars! :) Great to read our Team were able to assist you with your order! We hope you are enjoying your new LJ! Thanks for your support! MNB, Team LJ xx

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Left without items despite listing in stock

Online platform was good. Checkout in the app took 9 tries and none added the app discount offered. Changed my purchase numerous times to accommodate stock, the item I ordered was unavailable and a refund issued.

Very happy

Finding products at the Online Store were very easy to find, so many products to pick from. Delivery time was excellent and product is fantastic, very happy with them. Excellent quality, thanks Lorna Jane.

Sizing Slightly large
Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hey Nikole! Thanks so much for the EXCELLENT review! :) We're so happy to read of your great experience with our Online store! Looking forward to 'clicking' with you again soon! MNB, Team LJ xx

Tanasked

What are your sneakers like in regards for training? And I'm usually a US 8.5 but you only stock whole sizes, if these are good for training would a US9 fit?

??? :)

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Tan, thanks for reaching out! :) Our Precision Run shoes are perfect for training. They have been designed with comfort in mind! With Reinforced Material around the toe for stability and longevity while running, and arch support for all activities from HIIT to long distance running! As each individuals feet are different to the next person, we do recommend you try them on in store if you can. This way you will be able to find your perfect size! MNB, Team LJ xx

Leanneasked

Please excuse me if I have missed any information on this...have the Lorna Jane Flashdance shorts been discontinued?
Thanks, Leanne

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for the q! Whilst we are continuing to release our (mega popular!) Flashies and Flashdance Full Length Pants, our Flashdance Shorts have been sidelined to introduce the updated "Tony" Shorts. We are doing this also to make room for so many new run shorts which we have been getting begged for :)
If you want any help with style alternatives please do reach out to our Active Concierge team ... ph 13 89 90 - they will sort you out!
Wishing you the best in Active Living!
MNB, Team LJ xx

Liz D
Liz D

Discontinuing the flash shorts is literally the worst decision ever!!! Im heart broken. If anyone on here has any they want to sell to me second hand...I am desperate!

Leanne

I too am really disappointed to by the decision to discontinue the flash shorts. My all-time favourites!! I desperately need new pairs, but sadly won't be able to get any now :(

Wina

Winaasked

I'm usually a size 10 and it says that the size 10 in leggings at lorna jane are size small should i get small or go for the medium one?

EbonyG
EbonyG

I'm an Aus 10 sometimes 12 and the small fits perfectly! Not right or anything and the core styles suck in everything in the stomach area. Stick with the smalls!

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi There! All of our sizes are Australian Standard sizing so if you are a size 10 a size S should fit you well. Please do reach out to our Active Concierge Stylists on 13 89 90 or jump onto our Live Chat if you would like further assistance. Wishing you the best in Active Living! MNB, LJ xx

Get an answer from our members and Lorna Jane representatives

Lorna Jane Online Store

Lorna Jane Online Store

4.5
Lorna Jane Retail Stores

Lorna Jane Retail Stores

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens Clothing WomensWomens