4.1

1,767 reviews

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Quick easy and fast delivery

The website is easy to navigate with plenty of range to choose from and great sales.
Loved the lotus tights I purchased feel amazing and also purchased another Pammy sports bra because they are great to wear

Postage

I think that spending over $180 is a bit much, before you get free postage.
My girlfriends and I put an order in together so we don’t pay postage.
We spend a lot at country road, witchery etc and don’t pay postage.
We would buy more from LJ if we didn’t

rbye

rbyeSydney, NSW

Love their tights!

I am really loving the Lorna Jane Lotus and Amy Tights. They are such great quality, they really hold you in, are super comfortable AND the best part is that they do NOT ride down.

Store LocationOnline, East Village

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Great selection in stock and delivery received within days of ordering!

Purchased a number of items online that were sale and regular stock for myself and daughter, we are very happy with the products and pleased to receive within days of our order.

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Love your products and services

Everything is Good good and good thank you always!!! Wether I shop online or in store I always get the best service and awesome products. And thank you for offering Afterpay :) love love love

Sizing Slightly large

Freda Vakras

Freda VakrasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always amazing! This brand has kept me sane during Melbourne lockdown!

Navigating through the website is easy! The sales especially for Victorians at this time are appreciated!! Product range is great and quality is always above expectations! LJ tights are especially my fave!!!

Excellent quality

I've ordered quite a few Lorna Jane's apparel online and the quality has been nothing but excellent especially the tights. The only reason I can't give 5 star is due to its high shipping cost. Make the shipping cost lower and you'll get even more orders!

Jey Truong

Jey TruongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love the design and quality of the product

I have know this brand before but never bought anything from it until this year! When i first tried on their sport bra i can never ever resist! Im so in love with the cutting and materials. I also love their design too!

Not what I ordered

I bought the lotus 7/8 legging and revived the pair. Once I tried them on they were definitely not 7/8!!!! Instead they were 3/4 length. Won’t be buying again. Thanks

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Find out how Lorna Jane compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

All clothing fits so well & extremely comfortable. Lotus leggings in particular are a stand out! Many thanks to The team

Easy online store navigation & great options for sale items. Range was great. Photos are honest & realistic. Very satisfied with the quality of all products & fast delivery (Even to me in VIC)

Kirsty November

Kirsty NovemberBunbury

Lotus tights are AMAZING

I recently purchased some of LJ Lotus Tights... I've always thought why at LJ stuff more exy than the rest.... I now know why... And it's worth ever extra cent!!! Their rights fit boyond perfect with support coverage and best of all squat proof!!! I can't stop now... I'm definately a LJ addict now!!!!

Love Lorna Jane!

Usually shop instore but due to covid, I have made my recent purchases online. There are plenty of photos & details of every item & the whole process is easy to work through. Any queries I have had were quickly and easily answered by the Live Chat staff. The garments always arrive promptly and if necessary (though very rarely!), the returns process is super easy as well. Love my LJ!

AFCSouthwest, VIC

Amy tights very poorly made

Generally i am pretty happy with the Lorna Jane products however, the 'Amy' tights are terribly made. I have purchased the 'Amy' tights 5 times now (usually on a 2 for $100 deal or similar) and of the 5 pairs i have bought over the last 3 years, 4 of them have torn apart at the crouch seam. In two of them, it happened within only a handful of wears. I got a lot more wear out of the other two, but they still tore. I have noticed in comparing them with other tight brands, the stitching on the seems are not very well put together. I hope they can look into fixing how these are made. Stay away from this tight until the pattern is reviewed and rectified.

AFC

I’ve contacted the customer care team, who had little interest in engaging and as I said, I’m generally a massive fan of the brand, but 4 faulty pairs out of 5 speaks for itself.

Erin Dean Erin Dean

Erin Dean Erin DeanNorth West, QLD

Worst tights ever and customer support

Purchased the Kahki tights so excited to get them . Used once for my F45 class, so embarrassing had to cut my class short looked like I wet myself. Followed up with customer service they couldn’t care less, they offered to let me talk to a tight expert to buy another type of tight . Not happy

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality! Fast delivery!

Found what I was looking for! I now never purchase any leggings elsewhere. The XS fit perfectly, the 7/8 and the full length leggings. I’m 165cm tall with small ankles and all the leggings fit perfect! Delivery times are good considering I am based in VIC as well!

Good quality product

The quality of product is great. Online shopping made easy. Delivery took longer than I expected. Took two weeks to get to delivered to me. While I have ordered other product from overseas, I’ve received them earlier than I receive my order from Lorna Janes. So not happy with that otherwise I’m happy with my purchase.

Natasha Bragg

Natasha BraggPerth, WA

Great Value Workout Clothing

The Store is easy to navigate, only draw back is when you use the back option it resets to the start of the page and not exactly where you were. Excellent quality and price. Sizes are true and the clothes are comfortable while being the exact support you need.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All was going well until.....

Excellent service quality product

Love Lorna Jane products, usually shop in store so this was my first time ordering online due to covid. The chat service was very helpful but I think the online store would benefit from using pictures of women of all shapes and sizes wearing the gear so you can see how items fit different shapes.

Sizing Slightly small

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

It is perfect. Will order again!

fast delivery, packed well, very good quality. I ordered three medium leggings and a top. The size just fits me. It is the exact one I am looking for. Will order again in the future!

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Michelle, thank you for reaching out! We love knowing that your recent purchase was perfect for you and that you will be shopping with us again in future. Looking forward to continuing to support you through your Active living! MNB, Team LJ xx

Kaiming Luo

Kaiming Luoasked

Lorna Jane

I bought a tank for $52.5 yesterday and still waiting for the tank to arrive. However, today I found the price of the tank is dropped to $40. I contacted the custom care online immediately and let me show their respond: 'Unfortunately, prices are constantly changing on the website. We are unable to give a price difference on the tank.' This is unacceptable respond. I am a VIP and constantly buy item from them, but now I feel terrible.

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Kaiming, thank you for reaching out, we appreciate your feedback. Our Customer Care team has advised you were able to take advantage of our AMAZING 25% off promotion on your overall order. As prices are constantly fluctuating and changing, items purchased outside of promotional run times are unable to be honoured in the system. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Live Chat team, if you do have any further questions or concerns. MNB, Team LJ xx

Carol B.asked

Lorna Jane

I am very upset with Meagan from highpoint store. My daughter had a faulty leggings and bring it back the second time in store for a change over and she refused to change it. The seams and thread are coming undone from the side and she refused to change it over. I have spoken to another store manager from another store because I was very upset. The leggings was purchased on 21/09/2019 and when Chenelle return it last year she refused to change it and I told her to bring it back today because she just got back from overseas and have to go back to teaching dancing and put it on and I told her to take it off and bring it back to the store. Meagan was very unprofessional and did a smirk laugh when she look at the leggings to my daughter and told her it’s not faulty and refused to change the leggings over. As a VIP customer for myself and daughter I am disgusted with the treatment my daughter received. This is not acceptable and I would like to put in a complaint for what had transpired in the highpoint store. I would like the leggings to be changed over or a full refund because the leggings is faulty. I am very disappointed with such rude customer service. This is the customer number. 10044044/10012278.
Here’s my phone number 0467 030 334
Chenelle number 0411 300 964.
I would appreciate someone contacting us to resolve this issue ASAP by phone. Thank you

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Carol, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are totally here to help! Our Customer Care team are available by Live Chat on our Website from 7am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-5pm Saturdays, and will be more than happy to look into this one for you and can arrange a product assessment on the tights. We will absolutely be following this up with our Team in store to provide further training. We hope to hear from you soon! MNB, Team LJ xx

Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Great responce

Carol B.

What should I do to get a refund or exchange of the leggings. I would like to return the leggings for a refund ASAP.
Unhappy customers
Chenelle Brown and Carol Brown

JRC

JRCasked

Lorna Jane

I am petite. I bought a size small tights but it is too long for me and thought, like LuLu Lemon, LJ would do hemming on their tights. Took it to your shop and was told there was no such service for LJ tights. Very disappointing! Why does LJ not offer hemming service?

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi There, Thanks so much for your question! We understand no two women are the same, which is why we offer 3/4, 7/8, Ankle Biter and Full length tights, so you can find your perfect LJ fit! However, we really do appreciate your feedback and will pass this on for you. Wishing you the best in Active Living! MNB, Team LJ xx

Get an answer from our members and Lorna Jane representatives