• Sizing True to size (610) · Slightly large (46) · Slightly small (39) · Very large (6) · Very small (4)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (94%) · Not as advertised (6%)

Mrs

MrsBrisbane

Great look, nice fit

Nice looking, can be worn casual or dressed up. Great fit, fair price. Would not have a problem recommending, have to mention ease of online store. I now have all 3 colours and dress down with a tee shirt and dress up with a shirt

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Received tights with sewing machine holes all along the inseams.

Very dissatisfied with the tights I received.
I expected that such a reputable company would have good quality control.
My faulty tights were replaced, but I thought with such a disappointing experience that Lorna Jane would offer a gift voucher or small gift eg. hat, drink bottle, diary to encourage my ongoing patronage of the company.
Given my negative experience, I'm unsure if I'd purchase from Lorna Jane in the future.
I might try Two tags or Lululemon

Kartika Halim

Kartika HalimSydney, NSW

Very good quality and comfy!

First time buyer and loving it will buy it again when on sale cos it’s pretty pricey for me. Recommend it! I bought the amy style one online and It came with free shipping so I gave it a go and love it. Thank you.

Meelz

Meelz

Perfect and super fast delivery

Easy to order and arrived super fast, will definitely use again.i was very satisfied with the product and happy to see that I was able to return the product if f needed in the same packaging

ChristineT

ChristineTSydney, NSW

Great online experience

Great website, easy to navigate with quick and easy check out process.

Online product range was huge but the size and style selection feature made it easy to find what I wanted.

Order confirmation came through straight away.

Service Can be improved

2 times happened to my online orders with a out of stock item n no one informed me about it or proceeded to refund me even though the order card said I would be informed after 5 working days if they could not find the item. Also I am an overseas customer though I have a home in aus sometimes I do place orders from Singapore n the website does not reflect aus website. It will reflect the country of origin. What if I have gone on holiday say in the US does it mean LJ will ship there ? I just don't get this. Of course I am happy with the products as I have spent over $5000 on LJ.

Such good quality

I love Lorna Jane products
Made to last
So comfy
Designed to suit how i move and not be revealing
And not show sweat
My last ones lasted 8 years regular use

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Fabulously Stylish

Loved the design of the On the Go Ultra Lite Active Pants. Very comfortable and practical with large pockets. Ordering online was easy and my order arrived several days later.

Danielle T.

Danielle T.Sydney, NSW

New Amy's are your Must Have!

Extremely easy to find what I wanted online as I have previously bought a pair instore. Sizes and varieties available online make your life so easy to sit back and shop at any time of the day convenient to yourself. Quality products and many sale items to help the budget conscious. But such great value as they last for years.

Rose McDonald

Rose McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

I really love all your designs so hard to pick what to buy when looking on line

I am very satisfied with all my purchases the colours are great pink and mauve the only thing with the work out bras I need to have the bra clips at the back as I find them impossible to get over my head other wise

Great customer service

The delivery speed & communication regarding my order made it a perfect service. It's almost as good as being in store. The website is fantastic shooting all angles of all the products. Perfect for me who doesn't get to the store very often

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Efficient and easy to use

Products were easy to view and work out sizings. The online chat was super when looking for something different. Range of products was very high, a lot to choose from. The package arrived promptly and in great condition.

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Perfect fit and amazing quality every time!

Website was easy to navigate and the turn around time after ordering was very quick. I’ve tried so many different brands and Lorna Jane is by far my favourite! The tights are great quality and fit like a glove.

Kathy V

Kathy VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No refunds-beware!

I visited a store with a gift purchased for me, and explained to the staff member that i was familiar with brand and didnt feel it would suit my activity and need. She had an argument for every point i made. I had to walk away with a gift voucher with a 2 week expiration. Purchased online. Again not happy with product. Returned to store to have a look at range. Tried on several items. Again not comfortable or suitable for my activity. Im now stuck with the product. If Lorna Jane was a confident brand, why not offer customers refunds??

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHighpoint

Simple

Website was very easy to navigate the process was quick and simple good communication in terms of delivery and quality of product delivered was as expected and love the tights!

Prue

PrueNorth-West & West coast, TAS

So comfy

Love these tights. They fit well and hold everything in and are so soft and comfy. I bought them during a sale and received free express shipping which was even better.

Stephanie F.

Stephanie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit, lasts forever, never stretches out of shape

Really easy to navigate the store. Would love to see more colours, patterns in the tights. The tights were great quality, would love to have more support from the bras

Sizing Slightly large

Katelyn Slee

Katelyn SleeHunter Region, NSW

Best active wear

Lorna Jane's active wear beats all as it is so comfortable and soft and allows maximum movement perfect for exercise of all kinds whether its weights, cardio or even soccer. Even in store at both Greenhills and Charlestown staff are very helpful and kind and always make you feel welcome.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationOnline but also have bought at Greenhills and Charlestown

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Favourite active wear brand

Really like the Lorna Jane tights they fit nicely and hold everything in as well as wash up well time and time again, I do prefer the older material they used to use a few years back that was thicker however they still remain the best tights. LJ maternity range was also the only active wear that actually fitted properly, looked good and was comfortable! Don’t wast your money on cheap brands just buy a couple of good pieces from here !

Jessie Lukies

Jessie LukiesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to purchase online

I indulged in the Boxing Day sales and bought various Lorna Jane items in three separate lots. Site was easy to navigate, however, when I clicked on one item and tried to go back to the list, I'd be taken to the beginning of the list. A little frustrating. However, all items arrived quickly, packaged nicely and fit perfectly.

Leanne N.

Leanne N.asked

Hi,
I initially wrote a review, but have now deleted it.
If you could please double check to see that it has been deleted?
The only reason I ask is because, I am not able to lodge a review on the Lorna Jane Burwood website. It states I have a review elsewhere.
Ie: It doesn't allow a review on their website if I have a review elsewhere.
If you could please check & to delete it please.
I appreciate your expertise.
Many thanks,

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Leanne, Thanks for reaching out! I have gone through, but cannot see any reviews on here under this profile. The request to delete may not have been processed straight away. If it still doesn't let you, maybe creating another profile might be the best way to go! MNB, Team LJ xx

Tanasked

What are your sneakers like in regards for training? And I'm usually a US 8.5 but you only stock whole sizes, if these are good for training would a US9 fit?

??? :)

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Tan, thanks for reaching out! :) Our Precision Run shoes are perfect for training. They have been designed with comfort in mind! With Reinforced Material around the toe for stability and longevity while running, and arch support for all activities from HIIT to long distance running! As each individuals feet are different to the next person, we do recommend you try them on in store if you can. This way you will be able to find your perfect size! MNB, Team LJ xx

Leanneasked

Please excuse me if I have missed any information on this...have the Lorna Jane Flashdance shorts been discontinued?
Thanks, Leanne

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for the q! Whilst we are continuing to release our (mega popular!) Flashies and Flashdance Full Length Pants, our Flashdance Shorts have been sidelined to introduce the updated "Tony" Shorts. We are doing this also to make room for so many new run shorts which we have been getting begged for :)
If you want any help with style alternatives please do reach out to our Active Concierge team ... ph 13 89 90 - they will sort you out!
Wishing you the best in Active Living!
MNB, Team LJ xx

Liz D
Liz D

Discontinuing the flash shorts is literally the worst decision ever!!! Im heart broken. If anyone on here has any they want to sell to me second hand...I am desperate!

Leanne

I too am really disappointed to by the decision to discontinue the flash shorts. My all-time favourites!! I desperately need new pairs, but sadly won't be able to get any now :(

Get an answer from our members and Lorna Jane representatives