Disgusting CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought a pair of leggings, after 3 weeks noticed a hole. Took them back to rouse hill Lorna Jane where I bought them from. They totally brushed me off..they did not care. Then they told me to go online chat. Why if I'm standing in front of them with the evidence. Shame on them.. Never ever buying LORNA JANE PRODUCTS again. I'm sure that what their doing is ILLEGAL. Not going to stop until I get my money back.

Store LocationRouse Hill
SizingSlightly small
Gil

Gil Sydney, NSW

COVID scam artists

Lorna Jane and Bill Clarkson scammed millions of dollars out of people with her COVID scam, she needs to be shut down

SizingVery small
Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from Lorna Jane - no after care help and poor quality

Store LocationCastle Towers

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Returned an item 5 weeks ago. I’ve contacted LJ customer services 3 times to ask where my refund is. They still haven’t refunded me. It’s an absolute disgrace. I will never purchase from LJ again.

Love it!

Store LocationWollongong, City, Online

DiddySouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising and no customer service number

I brought 2 pairs of lotus tights which clearly show Lorna Jane in print down the side ..
I stood in front of the rack and told the lady I wanted long pair and 3/4 pair of the lotus which all the ones I could see had the logo on them . She grabbed my sizes a d quickly put them in a bag
Got home put them on went to gym a d no logo on leg..
I rang and told the point Cartwright store that they gave me the wrong ones she was very rude and said nothing she can do as I put them on
Customer care is like talking to a robot di my only option know is to call ombudsman.
The rely u got from another sales assistant was they wer the old style

Store LocationPoint Cartwright wld
SizingSlightly small
Diddy

Hi i did and they said nothing they can do about it as my daughter put them on , also they said I should of checked then .
She was very rude

Madeline D.

Madeline D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality fabric. Ultimate Support FL pants lasted only FOUR MONTHS

Store LocationGarden City Brisbane
Lorna J.Lorna Jane

No refund and doesn’t accept cash

Bought some items for the wife at Christmas, one wasn’t what she wanted so she returned it but couldn’t find anything she liked so opted for refund. I had to go back to the store seen as it was my card however this turned out to be a waste of time as no refunds are given just gift cards. On another note there is now a sign stating no cash accepted, using the covid excuse. I’ve refunded/ exchanged plenty of items at other clothing stores with no issue. After this useless gift card is done, won’t be spending another dollar in the place. No issues with the staff just the policy. Items are overpriced for what they are anyway.

Store LocationWhitfords shopping centre
Samantha P.

Samantha P.Sydney, NSW

Poor Quality Control and Bad Customer Service

I bought a pair of Amy Phone Pocket Leggings and within months they started disintegrating. I tried to get them exchanged at multiple stores and with the online chat however was met by rude staff (especially the staff at Miranda!) whom gave different information about time frame to exchange. I have been a loyal Lorna Jane customer for 10 years and have never had an issue with the quality of their products. I will never be buying from Lorna Jane again. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and pay a little extra for pants with other respectable brands.

Store LocationMiranda

Find out how Lorna Jane compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Bad quality, bad return policy and awful after service

while the woman who helped me choose the leggings was lovley, after 2 uses the knees of the new tights were already showing signs of wear. Took that pair and the second pair still with tags on back.
They sent me to online support, who sent me back to the store, who sent me back to online support. Apparently they dont see this as a manufacturing fault. Who buys leggings to actually work out in? Even my cheap Target tights and Cotton on tights didnt wear with the exact same use. They did not perform as they should and I wanted a refund (at the very least on the unworn pair with tags on) not a store credit. This is overpriced junk, dont buy from here. Check out Two Tags instead

Store LocationRouse Hill
OliviaJ

OliviaJNorthern Region, NSW

Lotus tights

Two weeks ago, I went into my local LJ store to buy two of the lotus tights for $100.
I was told by the store manager the titanium colour lotus tights were not available under the 2pairs for $100. Yet I have just noticed that they are!
I have already taken the tags off my tights so cannot return them to get the colour I wanted!

Store LocationTamworth

See through leggings

Won't be buying Lorna Jane Activewear again. Turns out the amy navy blue leggings are extremely see though whenever I bend. Are these not meant to be used to work out in??? I don't see the value in spending $80+ on leggings that do not serve a purpose. Perhaps these should be marketed as loungewear instead

Big disappointment

Store LocationRockingham WA
Anja W.

Anja W.

Dissapointed!

I decided to spend a decent amount on a trusted brand of leggings $100 +. I bought these only a week ago and they're already piling at the seams and unraveling. I've only worn them to the gym 3 times and washed as instructed. Overpriced and bad quality. Will not buy again or recommend.

Store LocationRebel sport

suePerth, WA

Don’t exercise in New Amy tights - your not meant to sweat

Purchased Scuba blue New Amy tights, wore them today to the gym, after a workout, the tights showed every bit of sweat, mostly in the groin area. Terrible! When I contacted LJ they suggested the fabric was breathable but you shouldn’t sweat, however their products are the highest quality and have stringent testing , which is great, provided you don’t exercise in them.

sue

Thanks won’t be buying LJ products again xx

Fast and reliable

I ordered two skirts and a biker jacket. All three arrived quickly and are fantastic quality.
The skirts fit perfectly and the jacket was exactly what I was after. Fast delivery, perfect products. Love Lorna!

Tegan H

Tegan HSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery, expensive and poor customer service

My delivery cost $13, for it to not reach my house, get sent back to Brisbane. When contacted LJ blamed the courier and said they take no responsibility. So poor, they took it back to the depo and then sent it again. Took close to a month for expensive delivery and average customer service. Not again.

Mina Fujiwara

Mina FujiwaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Overall

The quality of sports active wear range such as sports bras and tights are always good quality. Totally satisfied 100%. Delivery is so fast and reliable too.

purin

purinAU

Very comfortable sportswear

I love the clothes and the quality. The returns policy is quite inconvenient though, it would show more trust in customers to allow refunds. Would love to see more shirts that are sunsafe (ie not racerbacks, exposed, or crop tops).

Store LocationCarindale

Gift voucher

Very easy to use website, found what i was looking for quickly. Easy hassle free transaction. Liked the fact you can select what day you would like the voucher to be emailed.

Jilly

Jillyasked

Lorna Jane Online Store

Wondering if any other LJ purchasers have had the same experience as I've had -
orange-ish marks on several of the brightly coloured racer-back tops (nylon-elastane), particularly the fluoro green? I 've two of them, which have hardly been worn (have had a couple of others in the past, but ditched them) - these marks have occurred near the bottom of the hem, on the side seams, and across the back and chest areas - all indiscrimate. These tops were around $60-70 each - and are not at all wearable, nor can be given away. These marks are not as a result of deodorants or creams nor from other coloured clothes - I've always washed all my LJ clothes carefully (in LJ laundry bags), no bleaches, etc, and always dried inside not outside in the sun. Over past 8-odd years I have spent probably upwards of $2-3,000, however, this has put me off buying anymore. Jilly

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Jilly, thanks for reaching out! If you have any concerns with your Activewear, we definitely recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team on Live Chat as they are the best point of contact for this enquiry! They are available from 7AM-6PM AEST, Monday to Friday! MNB, Team LJ xx

Anna K.
Anna K.

Hi, I had similar experience. I bought Lorna Jane fluoro top in bright green and after first wash (cold gentle wash in LG washing bag) it completely lost it’s colour and had some grey colour through it. Completely unwearable now. I went to the shop to exchange or return it and first they start to question that I bought it there cause it was from an older collection. After me showing them receipt from a week ago they said it’s not manufactured fault and they can’t help me. I contact LG customer care and they said the shop viewed the garment and told me the outcome. She said it to me 3 or 4 times with the same phrase every time I asked who else I can talk about it... after me asking o we and over again she said I can send it to an expert for my expense but most likely the out cone will be the same I had in the shop (not manufactured fault) Just want to say I was buying Lorna Jane for more then 3 years. Spend lots of money in their shops. Everyone in the gym know me as Lorna Jane fan and I always promote this brand as worth the money! But After this horrible experience with customer service I don’t feel like buying anymore Lorna Jane clothes ... or supporting this brand. Even on line gym clothes brands who way less famous then Lorna Jane has better customer support.

Suzi Q.

Suzi Q.asked

Lorna Jane

Hi there - I purchased some items during Covid and wanted to exchange in store so I could check for correct size etc. However it's more than the 14 days since purchase, but the stores were not opened during Melbourne lockdown. Can I still return them in store. I've purchased many LJ products, and over $600 worth in the last several months alone.
SQ

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Suzi, thank you for reaching out! No worries at all, our Returns policy was extended for our VIC fam so that you have 14 days from the date that lockdown restrictions have lifted. Please get in touch with our Customer Care team via our website Live Chat who will be able to help with any other q's on this! MNB, Team LJ xx

Eva K

Eva Kasked

Lorna Jane

If I am a Size 39 (eu) in sneakers, what size shoe should I pick? Your size charts don’t have a 39.

Lorna J.Lorna Jane

Hi Eva, thanks so much for reaching out! It does look like you would be between a US 8 and 9 in our Shoes. We recommend getting in touch with our Styling Experts via our website Live Chat who are our absolute product queens and will let you know which size will fit best in the style you are after! The team are available to contact from 7AM-9PM AEST, 7 days a week! MNB, Team LJ xx

Get an answer from our members and Lorna Jane representatives

Compare both Lorna Jane
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes