Lovelight
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lovelight

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (91)

Classic example of recognising customer service

Well I can honestly say that after an initial issue with delayed installation etc, Jason and his team have restored faith in customer service and turned my whole thinking around. Seems the issue/s lay with 8Homes my builder and not Lovelight. Seems these build companies like to place the blame of faults, build mismanagement and staff ineptness unfairly on their suppliers. I seriously could not fault the after sales service and rectification of my builders inabilities from Lovelight. I love my blinds and drapes and really wish they weren’t trade only as I would definitely use them again in our new build due for completion at the end of the year. Thanks again Jason and your team

Superb curtains, blinds and shutters

Lovelight were excellent from start to finish. They ( especially Bec ) were very patient and understanding in helping us end up with the perfect mix of sheer and blockout curtains, roman blinds (some motorised), as well as shutters, each room having different requirements. Ryan was very helpful with ideas including colours and fabrics, and the installation by Adam was great. We would not change anything, and the after sales service has also been efficient. Thanks very much Lovelight. An all round superb job!!!

After service turn around

Great product and service

From the first contact, Lovelight reps were nothing but helpful. I would recommend them to friends and family no question.

Shutters look beautiful

Love light blinds were extremely helpful very prompt with any information that was requested, very efficient and Installation very good

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Team - Excellent Result

Every point of contact with Lovelight was exceptional. Ashley was always willing to answer any questions and made the whole process simple and stress free.

Very professional, warm and friendly I cannot fault the team. Initial consultation to installation nothing was a problem I was always kept well informed of what stage we were at. We love our sheers they are absolute perfection.

Gami
Gami

Friendly efficient customer service

Online communication with customer service was easy, quick and helpful. Great and smooth instalment. I a happy. Thank you very much!

Thanks to the awesome team

Appreciated the fantastic help and support the Lovelight team provided while sourcing blinds that would work well and be practical in my architecturally challenging apartment - thank you

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome! Very happy!

Lovelight was great to deal with from the very start. Quick to quote and install. Communication was great. I highly recommend.

Find out how Lovelight compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great service and quality product

Lovelight were easily to deal with, installation of curtains was straightforward and both the admin staff and installers were very friendly and punctual. Products are of a high quality standard, although perhaps to be expected given the price. Very happy with the service!

Mel A
Mel ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service, easy to purchase online and arrange install

Our blinds were selected by the builder of our property and we already had similar products throughout the house. Arranging options for remaining windows was so easy, Alannah had all our details including some measurements of our windows from the original install. We were very happy with the service we received and the product and installation was also amazing! Definitely recommend!

Fabulous

I had the option to purchase online but chose to visit the showroom instead. I thought it would be a difficult decision. However my options were laid out and my choice made. In and out in under 15 minutes! The window furnishings in the apartment look fabulous. Thank you for making it so easy

Chris A.
Chris A.Hunter Region, NSW

Seemed to be out of their depth with a large project away from their base.

Beautiful curtains and a wonderful installation

We had been waiting on our curtains since Dec and they were installed Sat morning. They are just perfect and we are thrilled. The staff were able to measure from our plans and they were spot on. The installer was so professional, he worked quietly and efficiently and took the rubbish with him, fantastic! Thank you Lovelight.
Louise and Michael Allen
Hawthorn

Danielle H.
Danielle H.Southwest, VIC

Great job results perfect. Customer service fantastic!

Extremely user friendly and polite professional people. They were easily contactable and helped quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.