Lovelight

Great service, easy to work with - Lovelight rock!

Lovelight recently provided curtains for our renovation and were great to work with from start to finish. They quickly understood the look we were trying to achieve, arrived on site with a few well chosen fabrics for us to select from - not the hundreds that others came with - and offered practical solutions to a couple of design issues which impacted the installation. Their price was competitive and they installed when they said they would. We are delighted with both the process and the outcome and would highly recommend working with Ryan and the team.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good luck getting a hold of them after payment

Everything was excellent from service to communication to products and installed. They were so good that we made the full payment to them before the actual installed. This was due to our builder pushing out our settlement date constantly and LOVELIGHT was very accommodating of that.

Until, you start to chase them up to follow up on an issue with the install. After the installed I visited the site and noticed that the biggest window in the house was missing a roman blind. Right away I reached out to the sales person via email and phone call. Never got a respond through email, then after multiple calls was finally able to speak with the person. She said that she has been super busy with other clients but will check on my issue soon and get back to me at the end of the day or as soon as possible. Fast forward to 2 weeks later still no update. I have also called and emails and have yet to receive a respond.

All I want to know is what went wrong. As I recalled I had ordered roman blinds for the window and surely being the biggest window in the house I wouldn't have missed it. If I did indeed not ordered or there was a mistake made from either end. It can certainly be rectify by placing in another order. To this day almost 3 weeks later still no update on how the mistake happened or how the problem can be fixed.

I can only say that everything is excellent from products to service but after sale is a big 0.

Store LocationLOVELIGHT BLINDS
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great design, fantastic quality, and awesome customer service!

We got Lovelight plantation shutters throughout our entire home, plus a roller blind + pelmet at our back sliding door, via our Henley home build. The product designs are classy, colour options were excellent - and the quality of the product is top notch! We love our shutters and roller blinds!

Also, the Lovelight office team were brilliant to work with - very friendly, quick to respond, and helpful! And to top off a great experience with another great experience, both the shutter installer (Hugh) and blind installer (Sam, I think?) were SO friendly, polite, efficient and considerate!

HIGHLY recommend!!! Thank you Lovelight :)

Stunning

Service and installation was amazing. All from the initial quote to the installation process has been a breeze. Double Roller blinds look amazing and go with the home. Highly Recommended!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Extra blinds that we needed

Very pleased with Lovelight Blinds. The staff member we spoke to was very helpful & the installation people were very good in there work. Would highly recommend them & they were very cheerful. Darryl

Store LocationSouth Yarra

Great experience and Product

I was very happy with the service that was provided from getting a quote to the installation.
The products are very good quality also. We recommend Lovelight. We are about to order more blinds.
Sue

seamless experience

From start to finish, ordering through lovelight was an extremely efficient, and seamless experience. All correspondence was very timely. We had someone in to fix a blind chain, and take measurements for a new blind on our stair landing. Two weeks later, we have our new blind up! Brilliant customer service! Couldn’t be happier with how easy it all was!

Good service and product

Communication was really good and timely. Installation was a breeze. Good to be able to pay someone to do a job and have them complete it with no issues! We have now used twice and happy both times. Full blockout curtains to most of the house and a dual sheer/blockout to a stair window,

I love my new shutters

I was very happy ordering my shutters with Lovelight and was kept in the loop with installation timing. I’m very happy with my window shutters and the service was perfect.

Excellent communication and service

All communication was perfect and service and installation was great. Always called and alerted to when delivery and installation would take place. The process from the office to the final stage was great. Thank you.

Store LocationGold Coast

Very happy customer!

Very happy with Lovelight Blinds who installed blinds at all windows of our new home. We ordered the blinds online, having chosen the fabric with a representative who visited us in our home. The installer kept us informed as to arrival time. Installation was very quick and professional. He was quick to spot a flaw in one of the blinds and a short chain on another. Took photos and reported it. The blind and chain was replaced 2 weeks later at a prearranged time and once again was completed in record time. All the people we dealt with were always very pleasant and efficient. Would definitely choose Lovelight again!

Store LocationOnline
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wonderful window furnishings and service!

I couldn’t be happier with lovelight! Benita was wonderful from the start, arriving at my house having already researched which fabrics she thought I would like best! She gave advice where I clearly needed it and now I have the most amazing curtains and blinds in my house. Kurt expertly installed them and now our house feels so much more like a home. Definitely would recommend and use them again!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Nicole! We loved working with you. We will pass on your message to Kurt as well!

Professional, Personal and Precise

We met with Lovelight’s Interior Decorator, Benita, at our newly built inner bayside home in Melbourne to assist with some additional window furnishings. We were suitably impressed by her attention to detail, professional advise and her friendly personality.

Our curtains arrived several weeks later and were installed by another Lovelight professional, Lloyd, who was also friendly and had a keen eye for detail, precision and did a fantastic job.

We’re so happy we chose Lovelight, their products are of a very high quality standard and staff are extremely professional and friendly.

Thanks Lovelight, your staff are amazing, curtains are 100% spot-on for quality and it’s also great to see your products are made in Australia and serviced and installed by Australian’s, who are professional and friendly.

A well earned five stars from us...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks GDV for the lovely review, Benita and Lloyd are both gems! We're really happy that you had a great result

Extremely happy with my curtains and blinds. Would have no qualms using them again.

The installation of both the blinds and the curtains was an extremely pleasant experience. The curtains look amazing and the blinds do the job wonderfully. Would definitely recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Wonderful Wendy, thanks for taking the time to share your experience :)

Excellent service & Product

I chose Lovelight after be recommended from a work colleague and found there service to be perfect. Allanah was amazing with her knowledge and help in deciding on colour and style of blind. All done via phone and email with samples posted out. Installer was very neat and efficient and product looks amazing in house.

Thanks Ben! Great to hear we met your expectations and that Alannah was able to deliver excellent service for you!

Beautiful product

We just love our dual roll blinds, pelmets and drapes. Would like to thank Alannah for her excellent attention to detail and ensured that delivery and installation occurred seamlessly. The installer Damien was professional, informative and efficient during the install. Thank you Lovelight, we would definitely use you again.

Thanks Judith for your review, we're really happy that Alannah and Damien were able to organise and install your window furnishings without any fuss!

Excellent Service, Great Blinds

Good response via phone\email contact, response time for scheduling installer is good. Good job done by the installer.
Thanks NM for organising everything.

Thanks Meltonsouth for your review, we're glad the communication was clear and install was prompt

Excellent service

The entire process of ordering, measuring and installing the blinds & shutters was very consumer friendly. The team was professional and punctual. I would recommend Lovelight to anyone who wants a hassle free experience.

Thanks Nisha for the kind review :)

Efficient Service

From start to finish everything was perfect.Blinds installed on time and promptly.Was always informed of the progress and installation date.Alannah was great.

Thanks Dez for the kind review! Alannah will be thrilled to get this feedback!

Quality second to none!

This is the second time we've engaged Lovelight to install and assist with Roman blinds as the service provided and quality of the end product is of the highest order (even the edges of the timber 'rod' at the bottom are covered in fabric). We are very happy with our blinds- the rooms are completely transformed! :)
Thank you Lovelight!

We're really pleased that you chose to work with us again Marta! We're glad that you are happy with your blinds and thanks for the review