Lovisa

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (30)
Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Get what you pay for - I guess ...

Ordered a stack of cosmetic jewellery and quite a few pieces were damaged upon arrival. Albeit they were 10 for $10 but still - I don't expect them to be broken.

R. Elliott

R. ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreasonable request

Sales person requested I give her my email address before she would issue me with a receipt - I declined and she did not offer any proof of purchase. This is surely an offense in regards to the Trade Practices Act???

Store LocationKawana Shopping World - Sunshine Coast QLD
Abi

Abi

Lovely collections

Louvisa has beautiful collections of jewellery. I love their earrings. Best prices when they are on sale. Online order was very easy And received in few days even in this COVID situation. I received quick responses from the customer service team about an enquiry I made online. Their services are great. But only disappointment is no free delivery and had to pay $10 For delivery or make purchase more then $60 to be delivered for free. Always my favourite store.

Tm22

Tm22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4 ear piercings infected

Do not get your ears pierced at Lovisa!
I had 4 separate piercings done at the Chadstone store in Melbourne on separate days, over the course of a month and every single one of them has had to be removed as they all formed a painful red bubble at the back of my ear. My sister and mum also had to have theirs taken out due to an infection or wonky piercing. I wish I had have read these reviews before going there 4 times!

Store LocationMelbourne Chadstone Shopping Centre
Trae

TraeMackay

Happy enough with my purchase.

I ordered online. I got everything I ordered and was happy with it. The only downfall was there was a long wait with shipping to get to me though. I like their range of costume jewelry and would buy from them again. Good prices.

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Do not get piercing

They told me its not actually a gun. Well it literally is . I get anxiety and once she had the gun to my ear and i realized its a studex gun i was to scared to speak up. Had my helix pierced and it hurts like hell. Have to get it taken out , let it heal and get it re pierced. Get it done at hair house warehouse !!

Store LocationCastle Towers
Reid 5

Reid 5Sydney

Terrible

Do not get your ears pierced at LOVISA! Ear piercing was totally botched. Piercing was done on an angle so the backing was visible and the ear became so infected the eating had to be removed. When requesting a refund from
Luvisa for the piercing costs we were only offered a re-piercing. Furthermore, within 48 hours the offer of re-piercing was retracted by LOVISA. Appalling! Will never set foot in a LOVISA store again. You have been warned!

Alice Z.

Alice Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

do not go to Lovisa for piercings

Absolute terrible!!!! Incorrect after care advise. Not a sterile environment both ears are immediately infected! Stool in store, studex gun (blunt trauma) and cheap earrings that are not suitable for piercings.
Do not ever get your ears pierced here.

Store LocationGlen Waverley

JayPeel, WA

Do not get pierced here

Do not get your ears pierced here!
They use the studex system which is not suitable for ear piercing. Needles from a studio is much safer and in a sterile environment. A stool in a store is not sterile! Butterfly back jewellery are not suitable for healing piercings! Aftercare times are incorrect! Expect your piercings to take a long time (if ever) to heal or be told by a professional to remove them.

Store LocationMandurah Forum

missm

missm

Do not purchase cartilage sleepers

I purchased a gold clicker cartilage piercing to put in my helix. Once putting it into the piercing I could not close it as it was bent and requires a bit of work to make it shut, difficult when manourvering around a new piercing. Would not recommend at all, you would be better off purchasing something better quality, or the type with the ball. Their other jewellery is really nice, but this product in particular I don't like.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

good customer service but don’t get piercings here :/

Despite the customer service being great with friendly staff members, their provided jewellery is just not of a high enough quality for piercings. I got my seconds done almost two weeks ago and woke up this morning to find that the front of the earring had snapped off when I was sleeping, leaving the back embedded in my ear. I had to get it removed by a doctor and have to wait 1-2 weeks before putting another earring in despite the wound not even being properly healed yet. If it closes up I’m definitely asking for a refund so I can take my money somewhere else to get it pierced again!

Store LocationLovisa Rundle Mall
svallay

svallaySydney, NSW

Piercing Service Questionable

Store LocationWarringah Mall, Brookvale, NSW 2100
Yasmine

YasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bleeding

I'm very disappointed with the product as it made my piercing bleed. I checked the earring and there was a sharp piece of metal sticking. They say they have top quality earrings, but top quality earrings don't make ears bleed. Customer service was horrible as well. Do not recommend going there, especially if you have sensitive ears.

Store Location86 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000

Customer abuse

Absolute tat and blaring music, but they do have good plain pearl earrings - except idiot young staff see nothing wrong when you ask for just one pair and have to buy three for $15. No respect for a customer old enough to be their greatgrandmother.

Store LocationQvb sydney
Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bleeding ears from sterling silver hoops

the sterling silver range is messed up! my ears where i have been pierced are bleeding from gently trying to put the earrings on. my ear holes are stretched and i cannot get these earrings on. very disappointed.

Store Locationpacific fair

S C.

S C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problem at Elizabeth SA store

My daughter got her seconds and her helix pierced at the Elizabeth, South Australia store 2 months ago and they have healed up great. No pain when getting them pierced with the STUDEX 55 piercing system. The earrings are of good quality, although hard to remove the backs; a bit of a wiggle while pulling helps. My daughter has followed instructions by spraying them twice a day and using a cotton bud and spray to remove crust. She however did not turn them or touch them for the healing duration, the helix is nearly finished healing. She doesn't even feel them in her ears anymore. So much better than the piercing with a gun at a hairdresser.

Store LocationElizabeth South Australia
Jane Goodall

Jane GoodallSydney, NSW

Very bad quality jewellery

I bought a sterling silver ring from them and after a month or two, it had snapped cleanly in two. Obviously the quality of the jewellery sold at this store is very poor, I've had friends complain of broken earrings and other pieces.

Rabia S.

Rabia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationLovisa Chermside

Faulty Earrings Very Difficult to Return/Poor Customer Service

Lovisa store refuses to exchange faulty earrings, trying to get an answer via Lovisa website,poor response. According the ACCC it is a consumers right for faulty items to be replaced.

Store LocationSydney
Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Bought earrings at Pacific fair had to pick up something from robina and changed my mind on the colour of earrings I decided gold instead of silver same earrings just different colour on the same day just 1 hour later I asked if I could change them but they said no because I bought them at Pacific fair and they had a sale on and it would cost me $20 extra if I changed them there. The receipt states that if you change you mind they will exchange them it says nothing about the fact you have to back to the same store. Seriously a joke!

Store LocationPacific Fair