Lovisa

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (52)
Laura Rico

Laura RicoSydney, NSW

Pay more than what it cost

I bought a ring and simply paid with my card but when they sent me the invoice to my email I saw that they charged me more than what its label said, I went to the store and what they told me was that they did not know why it had that label and that they could not make me a refund of the money.
Simply my worst buy.

Helix Piercing got really infected.

EmmaM

EmmaMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Get Helix Pierced Here

Had my helix pierced last June, and was told it can take months and months to heal, so even though it has caused me pain ever since I have battled it out. Finally took it out today and my ear is so infected, swollen, and painful. DO NOT GO HERE! They don’t pierced helix’s correctly (I didn’t know prior), and mine was put in crooked with a hand held gun. Absolutely appalling and shouldn’t be allowed.

Sarah

SarahHunter Region, NSW

what the absolute hell.

Penelope C.

Penelope C.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed to say the least

Very unsatisfied with the return policy as I bought a belly piercing 4 days ago. Went home and realised it was too small for my piercing. Packaging wasn’t opened and jewellery is still in the same state and untouched. I have lost money due to not being allowed to exchange or get refunded for the product. The product and money that were used is being put too waste. Wry disappointed and angry. And it doesn’t state anywhere about this policy before purchase of the product

Sandie51

Sandie51Peel, WA

Piercing, a bad experience.

I went in to have one ear repierced. I am 70 years old, so was suprised when I was asked for id. I had only had my ears pierced a few months before and had not been put through the third degree. I consider the service received by the person who served me to be absolutely second rate. She was rude and very abrupt. If I had known how I was to be treated I would not have gone there. I do not recommend having piercing done in this store. The store was Mandurah Forum, Sat. 16th Jan. 2021.I don't know the Staff members name but she was the only one on at about 9.30am. She wore a mountain of makeup and long fake eyelashes. Free piercing is false advertising. The charge in other stores is comparable including earingss.

Cheap, falls apart. Lucky if you get a week out of it.

All Jewellery fall apart, cheap backing in all the ear rings so ear ring falls out of ear on first west Never buy for a present. Only worth for a cheap one night wear.
Daughter bought her friend a necklace for her birthday and it fell apart as soon as she gave it to her.

Helix piercings

Avoid getting your ears pierced here.

I got my seconds done and after about a week I was having pain from the pressure. The overall process was fine but a week after I had them done I couldn't sleep properly and the back was squishing my ear. My ear became crusty and when I got it checked I found out it was infected. Don't get them done here.

Sami G.

Sami G.South East Queensland, QLD

Constantly receiving spam after purchase

I purchased a pair of earrings and was asked for my email for a digital receipt. Against my better judgement I gave it to them. I was added to their mailing list without permission

Do not get your ear pierced here

Horrible! Never get ur ears Pierced there.

I got my seconds and my helix done at Lovisa, my helix didn’t heal properly and the main problem was one my seconds was done so bad, my skin grew over the earring TWICE! They were constantly swollen and red and the spray they provided was practically water! Honestly should sue. Absolutely disgusting and also they didn’t use the right helix piercing or the right method to pierce a helix. So bad don’t go there honestly regret it. So sad and disappointed

chloe tucker

chloe tucker Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not get your ears pierced here

I went to get my helix pierced here with my friend and both our ears swelled up so bad. My friend is now on antibiotics because how bad it is. I do not recommend getting your ears pierced here at all. The staff are not properly trained and they pierce it with a gun :/ I also have other friends who this has happened to. Spend the extra money and get it done professional. Not worth the pain...

Worst customer service ever

Staffs need real training of treating people with respect. Jewelleries are cheap quality but expensive, staffs acts like those are expensive. By shopping there they’re doing us so much favours

Tom

TomVictoria

XMAS earrings

I bought 6 pairs of xmas earrings..They arrived in a very timely fashion, ty for that. I am always nervous about buying earrings online without seeing them in person first and I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the earrings..infact I am shocked at how gorgeous they are. I can't wait to wear them at work to brighten everyone's day. Love them, tyvm :)

Great store great service

This store is great! I always have wonderful customer service and they have a beautiful wide range of products and their store is very well set out. The customer service is always wonderful and they staff are always lovely and happy to help and are really friendly and always help me to find what I need and they always are fast and if they don’t have what you need they always are super nice about it and suggest other similar things to you and I just love this store. It is just a wonderful amazing store.

Happy customer

Really is a wonderful store. Have a wonderful day all ☺️❤️

Alicia Isaacs

Alicia IsaacsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% Silk Mask

I purchase a 100% silk mask waste of money. Fabric used sparsely. Due to COVID no sample available and one cannot open the bag. If you going to offer an alternative please make sure that it is worth the purchase. Total scam and waste of money.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very very poor customer service. The hornsby sales person doesn't know what a credit note is.

I went in the store to exchange earrings that were poorly designed andnot fitting me properly. I was asked to buy something of the same amount, which i did and then i was refused exchage as the sales person assumed i was changing my mind. She said it was due to hygiene reason however there are no hygiene related measures being followed at the store.

Zia

ZiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

[name removed] at Lovisa hyperdome has zero customer service skills. Too busy doing her paper work and no acknowledgment so say sorry will be with you shortly. When she started to finally serve there was no hello or even thanks for waiting. The only word I got from her was it’s $15.99.
Maybe get your staffs to do some customer service course before they actually get behind the counters to serve.

I would not recommend getting you helix pierced!!

If you are looking to get your helix pierced I would recommend from either cosmetics Plus or skin candy or another reliable piercer. I went to Lovisa to get my Mid Helix done and now I severely regret it. They were lovely girls however i'm not convinced they were properly trained. The girl who did my helix used a lobe earring when piercing not the proper helix one. I am now currently on two antibiotics and pain medication and if they do not work there is a possibility that I will have to go to hospital to get an IV as cartilage is very hard to fix and infection and can be dangerous. They also don't provided the correct aftercare treatment so I had to go buy some from my local Cosmetics Plus. Overall very disappointed.