Lovisa

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ninja replacement blades

I am super surprised and excited of the quality and variety of products available with LIVIZA. My product came extremely quickly, and fit the way it was supposed to. 100% satisfied! Thank you!

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Bought earrings at Pacific fair had to pick up something from robina and changed my mind on the colour of earrings I decided gold instead of silver same earrings just different colour on the same day just 1 hour later I asked if I could change them but they said no because I bought them at Pacific fair and they had a sale on and it would cost me $20 extra if I changed them there. The receipt states that if you change you mind they will exchange them it says nothing about the fact you have to back to the same store. Seriously a joke!

Store LocationPacific Fair
Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Never get your ears pierced here

My daughter got her ears pierced from the lovisa store in Westpoint blacktown by [name removed] two weeks ago and her left ear piercing got infected two days ago. I had to take her to the doctor who said the ear ring they used was not of a good quality. I attended the store today and asked to speak to the managers the store rep, [name removed] said the manager was not reachable and I should call their customer service number on 1300568472 to complain I left two voice messages and still no one has called me back. I even tried calling the store but no response. I am going to take the matter to fair trading as my daughter is taking antibiotics and he ear lobe has swollen up. Never get your ears pierced from this mob.

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown
Loyal customer

Loyal customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Possible Customer Service

I walked into the Highpoint store today and when I kindly asked the person putting out stock if I could have a look at some of the jewellery beside her, she said to me “Why don’t you move along to the other side of the store”, in the coldest way possible. I have never felt as disregarded as I did at that moment and have no desire to ever be made to feel that way again. Thank you for assisting me in deciding which stores I will be making my larger purchases in the future.

Store LocationHighpoint

Rena I

Rena IGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All That Glitters is Not Gold

Store LocationMelton VICTORIA

Alanah Charge

Alanah ChargeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uneven piercing

I got both of my seconds and thirds done by a gun and first of all they are completely uneven, one side is much higher than the other and it looks ridiculous!!! Second of all, she pierced my thirds using a gun and by research and a statement from a professional, you have to pierce it via a needle NOT A GUN. the reasoning is because there’s cartilage and using a gun can irritate and IT WONT HEAL. And third of all I had to pay $60 for uneven piercings. overall, don’t get your piercings done by Lovisa, go to a professional.

Store LocationToowong

Annie O.

Annie O.Sydney, NSW

Good service. Lots to choose from and friendly staff. Thank you to the blond girl who looked after me. Very busy store but everything is neat and tidy. Very friendly staff at sydney QVB store. Very welcoming and helped me pick ear rings for my daughter.

Store LocationQueen Victoria building Sydney

진영 윤.

진영 윤.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great customer service

Staffs are really friendly and also recommending good products as well.
Store was clean and manage cutomers well even though it was really busy store.
I will definitely visit the store(Melb central branch) again .

Store LocationNecklace

Terrible customer service

The staff working at Lovisa in Christchurch were rude, taking along time to service us or even acknowledge us at the counter, which they were right behind. The girls would snicker and talk to us like they were above us. People like this should not work in customer service.

Store LocationNorthlands mall Christchurch

Bad Piercing Experience

The lady who pierced my ear was saying rude things about the piercers at Cosmetics Plus, and my piercing isn't straight AT ALL! Never going back there for piercings again!

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Worst Customer Service Ever

The product quality is terrible and the staff were rude. I purchased earrings and when I got home they were broken. I returned to the store and the staff were shocking. When I said I didn't want the earrings, I was told 'You can throw them in the bin'. Won't shop here again.

Riley

RileyDUFFY

Appalling Staff & Traumatized Child

Lovisa staff member wrongfully acussed my 10 year old daughter of shoplifting. Staff member made her feel very scared and upset. Be very cautious about letting your children shop at Lovisa Tuggeranong!

Store LocationLovisa Tuggeranong Canberra

Sterling Silver earrings are FAKE

I went into the store and purchased 2 sets of earrings. I was reassured by the cashier these were "sterling silver" and that I could "totally wear them in the shower and they dont rust because they're silver". I spent over 50 dollars for earrings that went black the next week.

Total frauds. These sterling silver studs are prepackaged so you cant tell by the feel that they're fake. Its plastic. Not silver, PLASTIC.

Store LocationBrowns Plains, Queensland

Adam K

Adam KSydney, NSW

just OK

Bought a few things from here and was just OK. Some items were fine but others a bit cheap and nasty. Thinking about contacting them for a refund for some of them.

Appalling customer service

Terrible customer service

Oh my gosh, I went to a Lovisa store at Cairns Central & I had asked the lady who served me to put them on hold. She never asked for my name or any details as to when I was going to collect them. I thought this was a bit strange but anyway so I go back to the store about an hour later and I ask for the earrings. The other staff members were looking for the earrings and never found them. The lady had put the earrings I ASKED Them TO HOLD back and they were sold. not happy at all with the customer service. To add to this, I have been there multiple occasions where they have said broken products are “meant to be like that.”

Store LocationCairns Central

Nolza

NolzaMelbourne

Earnings for fun

Love this store for earrings that are different. Staff are young and offer a smile with courtesy thrown in. Have bought so many earrings, being stylish and not too expensive.

Horrific piercing review

Hailey R

Hailey RSydney

Cheap/Reasonable Jewellry, but not great quality

If you are looking for single use jewellery for an event or something similar, I would recommend Lovisa, but if you are looking long lasting jewellery, Lovisa is not the place, I recommend more expensive places such as Pandora or Michael Hill.

Will treat you like a criminal