VIC, Geelong, QLD, Coopers Plains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (27)

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Date PurchasedNovember 2021
Albert

AlbertGippsland, VIC

buckley campertrailer

Camper trailer was perfect for our requirement, easy towing and easy to set up for two retired people.
Kitchen easy to use with gas being plumbed to rear of trailer.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Hi Albert,
Thanks for your review! I am thrilled you are enjoying your Buckley so much, I'm also glad you have been able to get out and use it. Happy travels :-)

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Servicing and maintenance

Danni from the Geelong servicing team was excellent to deal with. She was able to book if in on short notice and managed the few minor issues we had. Prompt communication and friendly team. We love our Johanna camper which we have had for 4 years now.

Date PurchasedAugust 2016

Hi Amy,
Yay! I am so glad you enjoy your Johanna so much, it was a pleasure working with the both of you - I know there are MANY more adventures to come for you ;-) feel free to share pics of your next holiday with us.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Lumberjack Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Shae

Shae Northeast, VIC

We love our hybrid van

We Couldn’t be happier without a hybrid caravan from Lumberjack was a great product amazing after sales service easy to deal with team. Looking forward to making lots of happy family memories in our van

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Thanks Shae!
We are so pleased you have been enjoying the whole experience with Lumberjack and our products - we would love to see photos from your trips if you ever want to share them :-)

Tony van Heerdwaarden

Tony van HeerdwaardenNorthern Region, NSW

We took delivery of our Sorrento on Australia Day

Our experience with the lumberjack team from the start talking with Arthur and Teresa at the end has been great

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021

Hi Tony,
you have been a pleasure to work with and we are thrilled you are enjoying your Sorrento so much.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie,
Oi, Oi, Oi !!!

Emily L

Emily LSouthwest, VIC

Great price great service

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Hi Emily,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience - it really is important to us that everyone is comfortable along their journey from 'homework' to holiday! We look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Katrina C.

Katrina C.The Mallee, VIC

Mt beauty best van

Fantastic after sales support. Took the time to review the quality before i bought. Easy set up. First trip was to swan hill. Towed well. Its comfortable with the slide out bed. The cooking outside is perfect. Would recommended.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

Hi Katrina,
I'm so glad you're enjoying your Mt Beauty & thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! An easy set-up was definitely important to us when designing the Mt Beauty.

Very friendly professional service

Hello folks,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review - it means the world to us when we can make great people happy. All the best to you and your family - have a wonderful Christmas.

Shea

SheaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I couldn’t be happier with the pre and post purchase service I received from the Lumberjack team. Due to COVID I had to buy without a handover, which made things a bit difficult, but all my questions were answered promptly and when I needed to have things replaced, nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely recommend this company.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Hi Shea,
You have been an absolute pleasure to work with, we are thrilled you have enjoyed the whole experience.

Brian69AU

not a good experience

Store Locationgeelong
Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Dean

DeanSouthwest, VIC

Aftercare Upgrade!!

Absolutely love my Eildon camper. It appears the crew have made a massive focus on after sale service. They are great to deal with and made everything seem like it was "no hassle".
Refreshing experience.

Store LocationNorth Geelong
TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

Hi Dean. We were happy to assist and we really appreciate your time to say these kind words. We are so glad you can see these positive changes here at Lumberjack.

happy camper

happy camperSouthwest, VIC

new camper

The store was easy to move around great to view products very satisfied with items purchased would recommend to anyone very happy can't wait to go camping had a issue with a couple of items danni was very helpful happy camping

Store LocationLumber jack corio
Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
TeresaLumberjack Camper Trailers

Hi Happy Camper, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out. We are so glad you love camping as much as us :-)

David Cross

David CrossSouthwest, VIC

Great Choices

Having spent many hours reviewing and traversing the country looking for a camper/ hybrid . We were surprised to see a choice right on our Doorstep. “Lumberjack North Geelong “The many options available was amazing and there attention to detail was very good . Nothing is ever perfect but the Mt Beauty Hybrid we purchased had it all .Whilst COVID has restricted our travels We are very happy . I must say the service repair department under the Management of Danni has been excellent in solving some teething problem.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Hi David,
Thanks so much for your kind words, we are so glad you have enjoyed such a positive experience, especially given the year we have just had. All the very best in your future travels.

Michelle V.

Michelle V.South East Queensland, QLD

COVID made it tough, but we got there

We initially saw the Sheoak at a show in Brisbane. We then went away to think and research and still came back to the Sheoak. By the time we ordered, the QLD store had closed and we were dealing direct with Victoria. Given the circumstances the service was amazing and we were able to sort some small issues in reasonable time. Dani and Arthur have responded quickly and did a lot of work finding us someone locally to help with issues. Very helpful and friendly to deal with.

Store LocationGeelong, VIC
Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Nick

NickGippsland, VIC

Great customer service

12 mths ago we purchased a Lumberjack Sheoak pod camper trailer. It has been great. Recently it had a 12 mths service. Danni was so helpful and friendly. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting parts for our otway

Recently needed to repair and replace some lights that I damaged on my otway. Danni was amazing and helpful. So awesome that even when you need to get some parts that aren’t all that expensive you still get great service. Thanks again lumberjack.

Store LocationCoopers plains
Date PurchasedJune 2017
sheoak camper trailer

sheoak camper trailerNortheast, VIC

The Sheoak camper trailer. The perfect choice.

Store LocationGeelong vic
Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Wildrob

WildrobNortheast, VIC

Top Camper

We got the Glenaire camper it is much better than the camper we had before. We have used the camper and found somethings need to be fixed I got in contact with Lumberjack Campers and the help was great. I will be truthful I WILL not give a good commit on any items I get that are no good. LumberJack where great with there service and ( I do not work for LumberJack Campers ). The wife and I are going to travel around Australia and the out back and we are taking the camper with us and if I have any troubles with the camper I will be making videos on our trip. So far the camper has been great so I will post more about the campers as I travel

Store LocationGeelong Victoria
Date PurchasedDecember 2019
DAVID

DAVIDCentral, SA

Enjoying our camper more than ever great

After owning our currawong for 2 years we had a small problem. Live chat with Arthur resulted in our problem was solved the same day and the replacement part was sent from Geelong to Adelaide two days latter great stuff lumberjack and ta very much Arthur

Store LocationSITE UNSEEN FROM GEELONG CHECKED OUT VIDEOS AND READ REVIEWS
Matt

MattMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic product and great service!!

We were sold on the lumberjack glenaire because it offered king and queen size beds that all the other dual fold campers couldn't, and add to that the electric fold it just ticked all the boxes for us. Initially we had an issue with the actuators but this was quickly remedied by lumberjack without a hassle, and when we had an issue with the suspension the service offered by lumberjacks warranty department was outstanding, especially considering all the restrictions in Victoria with the covid pandemic. Well done lumberjack a great product that it well supported, would have no issue in recommending lumberjack to anyone in the market for a camper.

Store LocationGeelong Victoria