Lust have it!

Brand Manager for Lust have it!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

Awful

Don’t buy I did not receive item & after weeks of emails they have been rude & not refunded me ! Do not trust this company ! Customer service is awful & I’m out of pocket !

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Lust Have It VS Other Subscription services.

Excellent products and best customer services

Had an absolutely awesome experience with lust have it team, ordered the boxes and it exceeded my expectations! Blown away! The way they sent it in a mesh bag and all full sized products, it was just bestest! I have even tried some other similar boxes deals but nothing has ever come up anywhere near it! They are even quick in responses, I had one query I submitted to them and they quickly tried to fix it! Would definitely recommend! A happy customer!
    Rating: Outstanding/Exceeded expectations!

Quinn
    QuinnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interesting concept and products

Had issues w shipping but customer service (Mel) was very prompt and helpful in sorting it out and resent a box to me. Received the box and was impressed with the products received - had an organic eyeliner, a facial mask for sensitive skin (which suits me), full sized burt's bee lipstick (colour is too dull), an opi nail polish and eye shadow (neutral colour) - they are all suited for daily use. Would recommend it if you like unboxing cosmetic stuff monthly for a surprise. Value for money if you are someone who loves to try new cosmetics and skin care!

I like it

I like the products mostly that arrive each month
    The only criticism I have is that often the colours are t suitable for me. Not sure how you address that for individual clients unless upon initial membership, clients fill in a questionairre

Enjoy the surprise every month

Convenient, cost effective great products. Great customer service. A nice blend of products that if you don't like yourself you can give to someone who does.

Renee
    ReneeAU

It's a MUST have!!!

Absolutely amazing. There is often triple the value inside the box as the price we pay. I love having a suprise in the mail each month with amazing products from amazing brands i have never tried before. I have found so many new and simply better products then i have been purchasing for myself in the past. If you love surprises, beauty products, and an offordable way to pamper and treat yourself each month then this is for you ❤❤.

Best decision ever!

Love this box always has great products!

Lust have it, is the best sample box I receive! I've never had repeats and they put a lot of thought into the boxes. I definitely look forward to collecting it from my PO BOX which month and love every product I've been given. I've used every product and love the bags they come in.

Tegan Johnston
    Tegan JohnstonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Life Changing Subscription

I have been a subscriber to Lust Have It since the company first began, and was also a member of Glossybox before it became Lust Have It. I absolutely adore this box and don't plan on ever cancelling my subscription. Each month I receive excellent products to try, many from brands I had never heard of. Every single beauty product I use each day, I have found through Lust Have It. I would never have been able to try such fantastic products if it weren't for this subscription box. It is excellent value for such a low price, and I am forever greatful for being given the opportunity to sample such fantastic products.

Karem
    KaremMelbourne

2 year subscriber

I have been happy with lhi for the past two years and have enjoyed all the products I have received this is why I've haven't left them. I'm one of the lucky ones who have gotten each month box always on time,there have been some repeats but rarely for me and I usually just add it to my collection ,and you can always gift them to family or friends..in the end it's great value and your practically saving money!A couple of my friends have subscribed cause they had liked the products I was getting they were so enthralled I had to share my secret hehe also I've never had a bad moment with customer service they have always been helpful to solve the problem I will continue my subscription with them !

Di D
    Di DBonbeach

Best Beauty Box subscription in Oz

I have tried a number of Australian beauty box subscriptions Lust Have it is my favourite. They regularly have a number of full size make up and beauty products in there packs and decent sample sizes when they include these. The variety is good with few repeat products over the last year or so, even across both there Beauty and Eco Boxes of which I've been subscribed to both. Both definitely represent value for money and allow me to try brands I would not usually buy, but do now. There customer service team are prompt and efficienct although I have only needed to use them once in the past year or so mainly due to a mistake I made. Responses have been very quick and exceptionally helpful, particularly Mel whom I have been dealing with.

Find out how Lust have it! compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Great customer service - awesome product!

Amazing!

This is my 3rd month receiving Lust Have It and I have not been disappointed yet each box seems to get better and better! My January box was amazing I will use every single item that I received. I would highly recommend Lust Have It to all my friends.

Love trying the new products introduced

Always look forward to receiving my bag each month. Generally love 3- 4 of the products! Area for growth could be ensuring that the product info sheet is correct (product is full size if says full size, and box of tea included if says included etc). Customer service has been excellent as of late!
    Since mid 2016, LHI has been my favourite subscription box:)

Bettina
    Bettinaasked

Why is Lust Have It charging me for a new subscription when I have cancelled my account last May 2016? This payment doesn't have my approval so I expect someone to contact me about this today.

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi there Bettina, we had an issue with our system and all charges such as this are being reversed currently so should reappear in your account today. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience here but rest assured we are working on it! Kind regards, Lust have it! team xx

Bisma
    Bisma

You can mail the query to customer services, they promptly reply and they even refunded my money when the amount deducted from my unsubscribed account.

Kath wray
    Kath wrayasked

Hullo ladies how much is postage please and can you unsubscribe at any time? thank you

Smart Diamonds
    Smart Diamonds

js

Lux GroupLust have it!

Hi Kath, thanks for reaching out - always happy to help. Postage is a flat $2.95/month. You can unsubscribe at anytime if you are on a casual subscription but not on a pre-paid (I.e 6 or 12 month) however you would be able to pause and unpause your subscription as you wish. If you'd like to find out more if you can check out our website www.lusthaveit.com.au or also email our team on support@lusthaveit.com.au - hope you're having a lovey holiday period. Lust have it team X

Other Beauty Product Retailers