luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (112)

So so

After 30min the phone gets hot
And after one hour the phone has some serious bug. Like I can not write anymore.
Overall not to satisfy
But that what you guess when you buy refurbished

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi there, we are really sorry to hear/see that your device is having some issues. Can you please send us an email at support@luvyourphone.com.au , we will resolve this for you as your device is covered by our warranty.

Great product as well as best price on EBay

Great product. Very good in communication. I am very happy to this product, I will
Purchase again from this seller by then. Thanks

Paul Morris

Paul MorrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as detailed

Excellent condition
Battery life is excellent
Overall extremely satisfied
This is my 1st experience purchasing a 2nd hand phone and I am really impressed with the quality of the product and 48 hr interstate delivery

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB

Bob C.

Bob C.Central West, NSW

Outstanding Customer Experience

I was looking for a refurbished phone as repairing mine would cost $400+. Spent $580 at luvyourphone and got a refurbished model (not mine, but one with only marginally less features) in mint condition - their listing said 'As New' and it certainly is. It arrived just two business days after order (different state, and regional area). The whole experience has been seamless, and I've already transferred everything from my old phone. Will definitely be going back to these guys when I have more mobile phone needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Accurate description, excellent service!

Saved $$ buying iPhone 7, very simple and easy transaction with stellar communication from this company via Ebay. The condition of the phone and the careful packing cannot be faulted!

gtlevi

gtleviCANBERRA

A great solid outfit that has saved me 100s of dollars on phones.

I have saved over a thousand with these guys with my last two phones. The "excellent" was flawless and the "as new" S10 5G was as though it was from the factory direct. If you select fair, good or even excellent, there are going to be scuff marks etc. Just bought an almost half-price phone that was just as good as one from Samsung. No complaints - a very solid outfit!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 5G

Great Service

The website is user friendly, the quality of the iPhone was better than I expected based on the advertised grading, and it was received the day after I ordered it ( Sydney metro ). Would definitely use luvyourphone again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB
Alison

AlisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products

Website is easy to navigate, would like to see more products. Quality of products is very good.
Disappointed to see that the public can purchase at the same price as someone with a business/wholesale account.

PaulM

PaulMMelbourne

As new Galaxy s10e

The phone is like brand new as stated. Not the original box. No ear buds but does include an after market cable and charger. This is the second phone I have purchased from them and have been extremely happy both times. The postage time is amazing even given the pandemic. Will buy from them again in a heart beat.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e

Gavin

GavinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

2nd device I have brought from luvyourphone. Happy happy happy. Thanks guys! Will buy again no problem. Also best prices.

perfect service

It’s awesome to find decent quality phones that are refurbished , website was easy to navigate, fast and quick shipping arrived phone arrived in good condition best place to purchase a phone :)

Heather M.

Heather M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Was desperate, in lockdown in Melbourne when my phone went to heaven. Found a refurbished phone the same day on your website and placed order before lunch Thursday. Was I blown away when phone turned up at lunchtime next day, and before I got the email advising is was leaving Sydney.

SueC

SueCSydney, NSW

Just what we wantd

Online store was easy to navigate, got the phone that we were looking for, it was as described - in good condition. It arrived in 48 hrs . Very Happy with the purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

As described, very happy with product.

I have dealt with this company many, many times over many years & have always been extremely happy with the product, the service, their communication & after-sales service. I highly recommend this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular
John B.

John B.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed

Couldn't fault the service - the phone was in great condition - delivery was incredibly fast and the product was packed properly so as to arrive safely. The website is designed well - easy to search & description etc., is on the money. Great experience.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB

Steve Lowe

Steve Lowe

Very happy with my purchase and in excellent condition

Very satisfied customer overall the phone is in excellent condition and customer service kept in touch with me during these difficult times
The website is very easy and intuitive to use

Jade

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

So good, and the delivery was freaking fast

LUV SAMSUNG. Just trust me and buy it. It is the exact shape as the pics, and the quality of sound is great. I needed some earphone for my laptop, and it works really well.

Marg R.

Marg R.South West, QLD

Great

I have bought quite a few phones and ipads for family and friends from this store in the past couple of years. The website is easy to navigate and very informative. The price and quality of the goods are excellent. I cannot speak too highly of the service and goods I have received. Always is my go-to store for phones and tablets.

Product Purchasediphones, ipads
Domenique

DomeniqueSydney, NSW

This is AWESOME. Can't live without it

Just purchased Samsung Smart Watch Cant' live without. Great service for all staff Beverly Hills and Mascot. Would recommend this site 100%. Can't wait for my next purchase. Many Thanks

Product Purchasedsamsung smart watch
John O.

John O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service!

Unfortunately, phone slipped through the net and was still locked to a carrier. However, the customer service support was great (5 stars!) and they soon got me on track. Thank you!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy J5 Pro