luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

4.8 from 1,182 reviews

Great customer service

I've purchased two phones and got one replaced under warranty over the past year, the customer service is top-notch and zero hassles with my warranty claim. The main issue I've encountered is two of the three phones I got from Luvyourphone were in the wrong colour.

The first phone I got from them was a Google Pixel in white, which was sold as "new condition" but came with a scratch to the rear. The second phone I got from them was a Samsung Galaxy S9 in grey, which was sold as "good" and was covered in grime but after polishing it, it was in better shape than the Google Pixel. The Pixel died and got replaced with a Pixel 2, and the quality was flawless.

Overall, they are not very consistent and often deliver the wrong colour. Nevertheless they are still great value and will continue to purchase their phones.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

Pretty good...but read everything SUPER carefully

I know when reading this, you'll think I am to blame, and I'm OK with that. This is more FYI for anyone considering buying phones through luvyourphone.
I bought a Google Pixel 3 at a great price, in Near New condition. It was packaged in an outsized box, and the phone was in pristine condition, but what I didn't expect was that the accessories were either missing or certainly not original.
Pixel buds missing completely (replaced with $3 earphones), USB-C cable definitely not original, and didn't work at all for charging the phone. No charger at all. So if I didn't have a USB-C laptop charger that I luckily happened to have, I wouldn't have been able to test if the phone could charge properly (along with their silly 24hr turnaround time to tell them if anything is wrong with the phone.
Now, I didn't read the listing on eBay carefully. They had a table lower down that clearly stated what was included, albeit with not much description. The sentence I read further up the listing said: "comes with all compatible accessories".
Now the thing is, the Pixel 3 comes with a few things: Pixel buds, an 18w USB-C fast charger, a USB-C to USB-C cable, and a USB-A to USB-C adapter (for connecting phone to phone for fast-setup).
The reason I give 4-stars is when I complained to luvyourphone, they eventually acquiesced and delivered the original accessories (minus the Pixel buds) to me. But there's no guarantee they'll do that for you.

So please be aware, you DO NOT get the ORIGINAL accessories. But the prices are good.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 64GB

Great condition as described

Very satisfied phone was better than described. Site answered all queries very quickly. I would use this site again to purchase a phone. The warranty that was offered was very good

fast delivery

Fast delivery. Although fist time miss out wall charger but quick reply and deliver within two days. So far happy with the phone and work great. Will use seller again.

Great product galaxy s7

Great to deal with. Very quick delivery. Exactly as described as new construction. I needed an unlocked phone asap and luvyourphone was easy to navigate and found what I wanted at a competitive price. Thanks. Would recommend

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy s7

Fast delivery. Great phone

Delivery was quicker than expected I'm really happy with my new phone works great. Quick reply from the seller to answer my questions about the phone. Will use seller again.

So happy with my new Phone

Search and Researched - found Luvyourphone with great choices and reviews which sold me.
Brought my phone online and was so happy when it arrived within the week to PERTH.
Saved dollars and got a brand new fabulous phone Thanks

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR 64GB

Quite good

After a little glitch luvyourphone reacted quickly and everything was sweet. The goods were as described in the end and the service was fast and efficient after we had identified the issue.

Great phone purchase

Phone arrived promptly and was as described. No problem. Easy to contact and navigate their website. This is second phone we have purchased from these guys. Easy to deal with would use again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic product plus service!

Purchased an iPhone on eBay, such good communication from the seller including regular updates on the order, made a separate invoice etc. very fast delivery too. overall, very happy customer!

Good service

happy very highly recommend and very much satisfied and fast delivery and very much quick and and reliable and good service and I will buy a more detailed and more

Product PurchasedEnhanced tablet

Phone in great condition

Product was in perfect condition. Postage was great. Lots of products were for purchase and have got what I wanted. Very easy to navigate to find product and especially liked the descriptions.

Product PurchasediPhone

I can use my data all day on my iphone 6 and the battery never even runs out. Only problem, you cannot use the camera.

Purchased on eBay. Easy set up.Never runs flat during the day. You will never run out of battery strength again. Only downside is the battery blocks the rear lens on the camera

very disappointed

Good phone at a good price was advertised. Ordered, but the next day was told there was no stock, advertised in error. I looked it up and the same product was still being advertised! At least I was refunded promptly when I complained, or I would have given only 1 star

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Iphone purchase via ebay

Phone delivery was on time. Phone working fab. Battery is brand new- working at 100%. Setup of phone was a breeze. Nothing to fault at all. Great service from retailer

Product PurchasedIphone

ebay purchase of Samsung S7

Very fast delivery, phone is in excellent condition and well packed. Liked the warranty and support leaflet inside. This is my first purchase form them, but judging from this I cannot fault them, I would recommend to anyone.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Great service with great price..

Great product with great service. Super quick delivery .. recommend to everyone.. very happy the product.. brand new with great price.. product as same as being mentioned ..really happy with service and price and product

Really good phone

Found the ideal phone and ordered in at 10 am on Monday and the phone arrived in Tasmania the next day, excellent phone, easy to reset and works really good. Excellent service.n

Very impressed

They have a long quality checklist against which phones are checked before selling.
This prevents unhappy customers (e.g. a different ebay seller sold me a phone with faulty touch screen..)
So the phone we got through luvyourphone had no issues!

Warranty too short

My iPhone 6s lasted 3 months and 2 days. I could not claim compensation because the warranty is 3 months. A warranty is only worthwhile if it is for 12months.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasediPhone
Hi checkbuy, We back the quality of our devices with our 6 or 12months warranty. Can you please send us an email regarding the issue? We are here to help.I purchased an iPhone 6s in May 18 and it died in Nov 18, although it was only 3 days over.