1,292 reviews

4.5

1,292 reviews
Benny
Benny3 posts

Luv your phone - avoid at all costs

Purchase a phone to coincide with an overseas trip to get a tourist refund scheme refund. Told by Border Force that their ABN was a shock so they rejected my claim. Contacted Luv your phone but crickets. Thanks luv your phone, you are shonks! Not a reputable company and that's been confirmed. Show details
Ibrahim
IbrahimSydney, NSW2 posts

[Content Removed] seller - avoid it all cost

Bought a “as new” condition phone from this seller, phone came with scratches and scuff marks all over the screen, not even in “good” condition, upong rrying to return it, there’s no response from seller, i tried to call, sent emails sent msgs through ebay but no response at all, other buyers have posted similar reviews of receiving different then ordered phones or way worse condition phones then advertised and to top it off then seller dors not responds at all and you’ll be pretty much own ur own. far better refurbished phones on amazin and ebay, AVOID this seller for phones at all cost Show details
MicheleFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Used 4 times, no issues

I have purchased 4 phones from Luvyourphone over several years. Each item was exactly as advertised, in the condition described and each phone has lasted me for several years. I have saved hundreds of dollars as I do not need to have the absolute latest phone at expensive prices. I live in northern Australia but delivery was prompt and easy. My only tiny complaint is that the business is too popular, often sold out! Show details ·  1
Tezz
Tezz

Very satisfactory

A very professionally run business with well organised presentation and process for product purchases with good descriptions making it clear what exactly you were getting Show details ·  1
John N
John NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Never buy an extended warranty or device from them

[Name Removed], customer service, was brilliant and promptly replied to all my correspondence in a kindly and professional manner.
However, extremely frustrated, disappointed and cheated by their technical team who looked at a photo I had sent of my broken iPad and rejected my claim for warranty and replacement which I had paid only in February this year when I bought my device and also paid for extended warranty.
[Name Removed] attempted to get them to reconsider but they chose not to believe my claim stating that I had broken it. I’ll never buy from this company again. Show details
Paula W.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent allround

I had had several poor experiences with buying phones online. My luvyourphone was everything promised. As new, easy to use and very good price. Delivery was overnight. This was the best online purchase experience I have had. Show details ·  1
Ethan
Ethan2 posts

So quick, great quality & comes with charger

I have recommended this to my friends that are in need of a new phone asap, delivery is always on time & the quality is always great. I cant give this website enough praise. The only negative thing I can mention is that because of how good this site is, its becoming harder to find specific phones I want because of the amount of people using this website but its a good problem for a site to have. Show details ·  2
Augusto
Augusto2 posts

Fast shipping and received my iphone in perfect condition

I was scared on buying a refurbished iphone 12 but after 7 months still working perfectly. 100% recommend. Show reply
Rolando A.
Rolando A.Sydney, NSW

Fast shipping

Device arrived faster than expected and the condition is amazing. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
chevaun k.
chevaun k.

Purchased a Samsung Ultra 21 in Great Condition

Upon placing the order, the phone was delivered within a few days. I was surprised when I turned on the phone and it looked brand new. Just over a month since I got the phone, and so far it's great.
It also makes me feel good knowing that I'm reducing my carbon footprint.
Thank you Luv Your Phone, I am definitely a fan of used phones now! Show details ·  1
Johney
JohneySydney, NSW

Be careful with your money

I bought an iPad Pro 12.9" 2017 in Mar 2020 from them at $850, which they ad as ‘GOOD’ but came with a dent on back cover. It abruptly dead w/o any symptom in Apr 2022. Only 2 year life&They don’t repair. WASTED MONEY!!
Slo T.
Slo T.2 posts

Falsely advertises as brand new

Be careful and ensure you know what you are getting. Seller advertises phones as brand new however when you dig deeper it turns out it’s refurbished. If you want a refurbished phone then sure give them a look but if you are expecting brand new, be careful. Very dodgy practise to advertise something as brand new when it’s refurb.
Cathy
CathyNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts

Poor customer service

waiting nearly two weeks for the item I needed , I searched to find why the delay , it was cancelled without reason or notice of it being such , after inquiry I was then informed they had none in stock (at the time of purchase stock was advertised )and only then was offered my refund .
Eric
Eric2 posts

Misleading information to convince customers

The product description was quite different from what they sent. They won’t refund immediately and will bind customers to their own refund policy. Show details
Angela