luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

4.8 from 1,144 reviews

New to refurbished world but pleased so far

There is the inevitable anxiety associated with buying a mobile phone that has been used by someone else. How many times has been dropped? Is it a dud? Has it been immersed in water? I have now purchased two phones from luvyourphone and could not be happier. The first phone for my first born has performed without a hitch, and the second I have just purchased for my other daughter. Time will tell how this one goes but it arrived in excellent condition and all looks very good. The second purchase was not without a hitch, the sale didn't go through and they ran out of stock, but they upgraded (from a 6S to a 7 iPhone) very promptly and customer services were on to it. Delivery is blazing fast once the item is shipped, and excellent packaging. A-1 service and though I cannot compare with any other vendor, once you have good experiences in this market, I will be sticking with it for sure. Keep up the great work luvyourphone! (Ebay ID - akuiperschan)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Shell197904 The store is easy to navigate and find stuff. Very satisfied with their range. I love what I bought and the quality is outstanding so i will definitely be buying from them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus

Terrible after sales warranty service

I really love the idea of luvourphone. I loved the great price of the phone and speedy delivery. The phone had a faulty touch screen that would take repeated swipes to open the phone. I returned the phone for warranty claim (received by them March 7th 2019) and now over a month later, I STILL have no phone.

I have emailed several times and I every response is a generic "We have contacted the warehouse and they have informed us it has been sent to an authorised repairer). We will contact you when we have an update." BUT they never contact me until I ask again days later.

Never a customer again. Who can afford to go over a month without their phone in this age?

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 128GB

Product received as described.

I have purchased from their website before.
Very easy to navigate and find what you want.
Very happy with my purchase.
Reasonable price too.
Very good working condition.
All items received as described.
Highly recommend luvyourphone.

Great Service Again & Excellent Product

Second phone that I've purchased from here and just as happy as the first time - great deals, easy to purchase, quality of goods is fantastic - will definitely use again. gpsmith2

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB

Excellent quality of service

In time response for emails great quality & price compare to other retailers.This is secsond time in a Row became me loyal customer.will recommend to freinds & family.Love my near new S8.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galxy S8

New phone

Great service, ordered one day and here the next. Nokia 5 at a very good price. Love it. I will shop here again. The only problem is now I have to learn how to drive a new phone.

Product PurchasedNokia 5

Excellent phone for bargain price

IMO Luvyourphone is the best online trader to buy new or used phones at a very reasonable price. Brand new Nokia 5 is a really good phone and the price was unbeleivable. I could have given 5 stars, but only reason for 4 stars is the wrong information given to me by Paolo. I asked Paolo whether the 64GB internal storage given in spec sheet is correct and he confirmed it's correct. But phone has only 16GB storage. It's better to check the details before confirmation I guess,

A cheap product

On Tuesday 12th June 2018 I purchased Norton Mobile Security For 3 Devices 2 Years Subscription for $19.99 so I could protect my iPhone and my iPad from hackers and virus. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A wonderful company to deal with, very happy.

The store is well presented and easy to search. A full and comprehensive range of new and used products.
The item I bought was a perfect example of the quality on offer

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone Deals Us Oldies can Trust.

luvyourphone has treated this (somewhat confused Oldie) with respect and with no lie. They kept their word, and also were very helpful, always replied to emails, I made a mistake in the model i ordered and received an immediate refund to repurchase with luvyourphone or another supplier.
Nothing else needs to be said.
bob b

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 5c 16GB

Excellent experience!!!

I bought a near new note 8 from luvyourphone and I was suprised on how fast the phone turned up and the quality of the phone! I have told my mates about luvmyphone as I can't fault the experience I have had with them. Will buy from again 100%

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8

Great service and fast delivery

My phone was posted promptly and got to me quickly. It was in the condition as described and came with all the original packaging. My phone also look and performs great!

User name: auemil.526chkl

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery and excellent communication!

Well packaged and delivered on the estimated postage date! Included all parts and the phone itself (Sony Xperia XA) was in brilliant condition. I was quickly emailed postage details and invoicing from the seller.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia XA

Totally surprised, excellent delivery within 24 hrs, perfect ... thanks for your aaaa service . Tony

Accurately described, the best price, delivery in 24 hrs, I am very happy thanks for making it happen so quickly. Your company definitely sets a new standard .. Luv your Phone is obviously working hard to make this happen !!!. Thanks
Tony

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE

Just like brand new except not in original box

Easy to find products very happy with the range provided and quality AAA.
The packaging was excellent, and came two days before the delivery which was fantastic.
My son was over the moon when he saw the present.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Air 2

SENSATIONAL PRO

Product is exactly what I ordered and in the condition advertised.
Purchase was simple and straightforward.
Product was delivered to the correct location.
Safe and secure.
Definitely use luv your phone again.

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Great phone and condition better than I expected.

I am more than happy with my Samsung note 9 that was in better condition than I expected and was delivered way before it's due date, I looked at quite a few phones through other sellers and ended up with the best deal and price from luvyourphone.com.au and would highly recommend dealings with this seller and would use them again without hesitation. Well done you are an asset and thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9

Amazing Service

I can’t believe how quickly I received my Netgear Nighthawk M1.
The modem is also an awesome product which delivers more than I expected.
It is unlocked and was so easy to setup with my provider.
Communications were also great.
Thanks for your service it is simply extraordinary.

QUICk SERVICE!

I am very happy with product and it is very quick service, I received product quicker then ETA date.
kazoojpn