Listing monitored by luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (133)

Purchased a Samsung Ultra 21 in Great Condition

Upon placing the order, the phone was delivered within a few days. I was surprised when I turned on the phone and it looked brand new. Just over a month since I got the phone, and so far it's great.
It also makes me feel good knowing that I'm reducing my carbon footprint.
Thank you Luv Your Phone, I am definitely a fan of used phones now!

Johney
JohneySydney, NSW

Be careful with your money

I bought an iPad Pro 12.9" 2017 in Mar 2020 from them at $850, which they ad as ‘GOOD’ but came with a dent on back cover. It abruptly dead w/o any symptom in Apr 2022. Only 2 year life&They don’t repair. WASTED MONEY!!

Slo T.
Slo T.

Falsely advertises as brand new

Be careful and ensure you know what you are getting. Seller advertises phones as brand new however when you dig deeper it turns out it’s refurbished. If you want a refurbished phone then sure give them a look but if you are expecting brand new, be careful. Very dodgy practise to advertise something as brand new when it’s refurb.

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.auSend a private message
CathyNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

waiting nearly two weeks for the item I needed , I searched to find why the delay , it was cancelled without reason or notice of it being such , after inquiry I was then informed they had none in stock (at the time of purchase stock was advertised )and only then was offered my refund .

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.auSend a private message

Hi Cathy, we are sorry you had this experience. Communication is something that we take pride in to ensure customer have a positive experience in our store.

We hope you will consider purchasing through us again.

Cathy

If that's your idea of a resolution , I don't think so

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Eric
Eric

Misleading information to convince customers

The product description was quite different from what they sent. They won’t refund immediately and will bind customers to their own refund policy.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OMG Fantastic thank you so much

KAN.A
KAN.ASydney, NSW

Next Day Delivery! iPad looks Brand New!!

Received my Ipad a day after purchase! very happy with the excellent condition and the price. I will definitely consider buying my device through here!. Thank you.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chernoa
ChernoaSydney, NSW

Pristine Galaxy S8 Phone

I received my Galaxy S8 today, and I absolutely love it. It stated it was in Pristine Condition, Like New, and so it was. It also came with a 12 month warranty, new charger plug and cord. Thank you so much, I will definitely recommend you to others.

Renee
ReneeMurray Mallee, SA

iPad mini 4

received iPad mini 4 said excellent condition may have signs of water and tear and some screen scratches but it is immaculate no scratches at all count be happier super fast delivery

Trusted company

I was so impressed with the quality of the refurbished (excellent condition)Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phones, I purchased for my wife and myself. I can not fault communications with the help line, the product or the prompt delivery service. I would definitely use and recommend this company in the future.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

another good purchase from these guys.

replaced my old phone with 7+. no marks and works as new. very happy. cheaper than having battery and screen replaced on old one.

Raymond
RaymondSydney, NSW

Great and actually came same day!

I purchased an S10+ in excellent condition (not a single mark I can see) and I'm more than pleased, cheap too at only $449 and $10 extra for same day delivery - didn't expect it to make it but it did and with no issues. Highly recommend!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Very responsive! Great product!

I’m not one to need the latest devices so I’m very happy to get a refurbished phone with a normal 12mth warranty at a great price. I ordered an iPhone 8 but due to an error by LYF I received an iPhone Xs & was allowed to keep it. Thanks LYF! This is the second refurbished phone I have ever bought & I would never buy a brand new one again.

Wouldn't recommend. They didn't send my order.

Love my iPhone 11

As a first time customer, I was very impressed with the service and the speed of the delivery I will deal with them again Thanks for such great customer service. I love the product