luvyourphone.com.au

luvyourphone.com.au

4.8 from 1,233 reviews

1,233 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (87)
Nathan A.

Nathan A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Ordered for my kids to play just dance with. Arrived very quickly, I’m very impressed with the speed. The Product was just as advertised. Very Happy kids. I’ll definitely be considering your website again.

Product PurchasedAlcatel Pixi 4
123abc

123abcCentral Queensland, QLD

no response to problem with phone

call to report that the new phones battery goes flat within 24 hr with no use. I was told that I would be contacted by luvyourphone within 1/2 hour but 3 days later no response

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 5 64GB
Glenys W.

Glenys W.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible you sent the wrong iPhone!

I am not satisfied as I paid for a iPhone 7 and was sent an iPhone 6! Now still trying to have it returned I am Not happy at all

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Stephen  Quintano

Stephen QuintanoMid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I was told pay by 2 pm and it will be shipped out today,still waiting after 2
weeks,then i wanted to buy a different phone,and was told that i was being refunded, so i had to pay full amount,still waiting
I have bought phones of you for years,and have recommended you many times
But never again,no phone or refund after 2 weeks
You should be reported

Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Don't Use Them

ordered 2 mobile phones
didn't get my items now for the last month, back and forth through kogan.
unprofessional replies with that they don't have stock.
and then they sent one item and didn't send the second and after i send them they asked me for IMEI for the first one so annoyed really i will never ever buy from them again.
also check out reviews on google and you will know what i'm talking about this is the worst online experience ever.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Not what I expected

Not what I was expecting I have ordered refurbished iPhones from other places but this is the worst I ever received.will think again before I buy from this company again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
John M.

John M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Ordered Pristine iPhone 6s It arrived quickly and is in 'as new' condition. I am very happy

Easy to navigate web site. Products are easy to find. The product I found was delivered quickly and was in 'as new' condition. I am very satisifed with my purchase.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 16GB
Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone is refurbished but in A1 condition. Price was good and delivery was fast. Hassle free online purchase and phone was delivered to my remote location in 4 days. Very good service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB
Jimmymbs

JimmymbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good and bad

Paid good money for a phone. And didn't even getcac240 volt wall plug. And the reason I brought this phone is that the primal wall plug is a 2440 volt fast charge is a standard with this oppo phone. disapointing postage was fast and the phone was a lot cheaper than other stores. Maybe because the chargers had all been removed.

Product PurchasedOppo R11

Quick and as discribed

Easy to use website great range of products and a great product delivered with in 48 hours. I would highly recommend luv your phone to others. I am very satisfied

Graeme Blackburn

Graeme BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition. Works perfectly

Found it easy to navigate the store & price was what I expected. Excellent quality, & works perfectly. To make up the thirty words, I’ll just say I’m as pleased as punch.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB
Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!!!!!

Great service. The quality of the phone was exactly as stated on the site. Excellent value for money and the phone arrived in less than 48 hours, quick delivery. Definitely recommend luvyourphone.com.au

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Good value, as described and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished phone from luvyourphone's ebay store. It arrived very quickly from interstate, condition was as described, works perfectly, battery in very good condition. This is the first time I've bought a non-new phone, but will certainly consider again next time.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Ingrid Kohlhagen

Ingrid KohlhagenSydney, NSW

Excellent earphones

Perfect, great price - really helps when kids seem to lose them all the time! Earphones always go missing in our household so it's great to be able to purchase enough to have on hand!

Product PurchasedApple iPod Earphones
krusty720

krusty720North Queensland, QLD

Found the site easy to navigate and all things laid out pretty well. The ipad didn't do exactly what i wanted but is still great and i use it all the time.

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Absolutely spot on..everything was perfect

My IPhone arrived the next day..quality packaging and everything it was said to be!!I brought the phone to hotspot my computer for study..everything is working fine.So happy with my purchase!!

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect example of an honest & efficient company

Its very bad

I ordered an iphone 7 plus from this store and they gave me a tracking number to ensure that it would arrive, but what we didnt know they didnt even have the product in stock, after 2 weeks of waiting I emailed this store to see if there was a lost package, when we found out they didnt have it, we were refunded and offered terrible offers with 5% off, TERRIBLE service. I would never buy from here again.

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Great price

I have been repeated costumer from this store. They provide very fast delivery service and great condition electronic gadgets. Their pricing is also very reasonable. I haven't encountered any issue so far dealing with this store.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+
Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Defiantly not an apple product

I bought a pair of 3 apple earphones but they defiantly were not apple products. The item description said there was great sound quality and deeper bass tones, but that is 100% not true. they are extremely cheap rip off versions. the mic and buttons of the remote do not work. I am quite upset because my pair are broken and I needed a pair for school. the wires are thin and are defiantly going to end up breaking. they are made of incredibly cheap plastic and the product description told me they were apple. I also was told I would get same day delivery and express shipping but took a good 2 weeks to get to me.