luvyourphone.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (118)
Dave

DavePerth, WA

Great value and service

I have purchased several phones from Luvhour phone either thru EBay or direct. Always quick delivery and good quality. Daughter loving her iPhone 8. Will reuse in future.

Rosanne G

Rosanne GDarling Downs, QLD

Updated teenagers Iphones, very happy

Second time purchasing Iphones for teenage destroyers. Website has what they want at great prices. The phones where in amazing condition, luvyaphone site said 'good condition'. Peace of mind warranty, and they arrived within 3 days from ordering on the weekend. Success all round! Will be a return customer again.

Markbriz

MarkbrizBrisbane

Super fast and excellent quality!

Have bought multiple phones from CTD. Always good products. This phone 11 pro max is excellent condition. Delivery was next day. Super happy.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how luvyourphone.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jess K

Jess KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected!

2nd purchase from luvyourphone which arrived a week earlier, thank you so much! Impressed with device quality, ease of purchase and fast delivery times.

DougIllawarra, NSW

Just what I expected

Easy navigate .... Good range..... Great gear... Messy review Herein.... Goodness I've answered the questions....Are you touting for a different response?

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1
Doug

Your review needs some help.... call me if you wish.... but, don't ask me to waste my time again.... Doug

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service Excellent Product

Found the phone I was looking for easy. Price was great and delivered within 48 hours . Exceeded Way above expectations. Strongly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 256GB
checkbuy

checkbuyAU

Faulty phone

My iPhone 6s lasted 1 day longer than the 6 month warranty. No redress. This is NOT a fair merchandiser.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB

So so

After 30min the phone gets hot
And after one hour the phone has some serious bug. Like I can not write anymore.
Overall not to satisfy
But that what you guess when you buy refurbished

Jay D.luvyourphone.com.au

Hi there, we are really sorry to hear/see that your device is having some issues. Can you please send us an email at support@luvyourphone.com.au , we will resolve this for you as your device is covered by our warranty.

Great product as well as best price on EBay

Great product. Very good in communication. I am very happy to this product, I will
Purchase again from this seller by then. Thanks

Paul Morris

Paul MorrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as detailed

Excellent condition
Battery life is excellent
Overall extremely satisfied
This is my 1st experience purchasing a 2nd hand phone and I am really impressed with the quality of the product and 48 hr interstate delivery

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Bob C.

Bob C.Central West, NSW

Outstanding Customer Experience

I was looking for a refurbished phone as repairing mine would cost $400+. Spent $580 at luvyourphone and got a refurbished model (not mine, but one with only marginally less features) in mint condition - their listing said 'As New' and it certainly is. It arrived just two business days after order (different state, and regional area). The whole experience has been seamless, and I've already transferred everything from my old phone. Will definitely be going back to these guys when I have more mobile phone needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Accurate description, excellent service!

Saved $$ buying iPhone 7, very simple and easy transaction with stellar communication from this company via Ebay. The condition of the phone and the careful packing cannot be faulted!

gtlevi

gtleviCANBERRA

A great solid outfit that has saved me 100s of dollars on phones.

I have saved over a thousand with these guys with my last two phones. The "excellent" was flawless and the "as new" S10 5G was as though it was from the factory direct. If you select fair, good or even excellent, there are going to be scuff marks etc. Just bought an almost half-price phone that was just as good as one from Samsung. No complaints - a very solid outfit!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 5G

Great Service

The website is user friendly, the quality of the iPhone was better than I expected based on the advertised grading, and it was received the day after I ordered it ( Sydney metro ). Would definitely use luvyourphone again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB
Alison

AlisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service, great products

Website is easy to navigate, would like to see more products. Quality of products is very good.
Disappointed to see that the public can purchase at the same price as someone with a business/wholesale account.

PaulM

PaulMMelbourne

As new Galaxy s10e

The phone is like brand new as stated. Not the original box. No ear buds but does include an after market cable and charger. This is the second phone I have purchased from them and have been extremely happy both times. The postage time is amazing even given the pandemic. Will buy from them again in a heart beat.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e
Gavin

GavinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

2nd device I have brought from luvyourphone. Happy happy happy. Thanks guys! Will buy again no problem. Also best prices.

perfect service

It’s awesome to find decent quality phones that are refurbished , website was easy to navigate, fast and quick shipping arrived phone arrived in good condition best place to purchase a phone :)

Heather M.

Heather M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Was desperate, in lockdown in Melbourne when my phone went to heaven. Found a refurbished phone the same day on your website and placed order before lunch Thursday. Was I blown away when phone turned up at lunchtime next day, and before I got the email advising is was leaving Sydney.

SueC

SueCSydney, NSW

Just what we wantd

Online store was easy to navigate, got the phone that we were looking for, it was as described - in good condition. It arrived in 48 hrs . Very Happy with the purchase.