3.6

1,161 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (92) · No (297)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

felicity9

felicity9Sydney, NSW

Very happy with several purchases

I have purchased an accent chair, a rug, and a table and I'm happy with the items and the communication. The accent chair and table were purchased on pre-order and were delivered as soon as they arrived in-store. Im currently on pre-order for an outdoor setting. I've recommended the store to others.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missing parts

Received a tv unit with multiple missing parts.
Couldn’t even put It together correctly as some of the missing parts are legs. Drawers don’t open , doors uneven and can’t be adjusted.
Contacted customer service and they informed me the parts are being located and will be sent out shortly. This has been weeks now and our tv unit is currently being held up by a container and the wall I have meant it against.
Will never purchase from then again and would return the item if I could but it too hard.
Would give it 0 stars if I could

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Neil

NeilPerth

Shipped from NSW to Perth, but cannot or will not deliver from Perth to home. Frustrated!

Tasch

TaschIllawarra, NSW

Overall positive experience

Over it

Over itSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not received. NO service at all.

Anita and Michael

Anita and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t buy from these people

The product is fine, bought from e bay, quality ok, assembly fine, delivery fine. However, missing parts, no communication and no response for a month now, still no part delivered. You’ll be following for ages, go elsewhere.

Robby

RobbySydney, NSW

Perfect item, Good customer service & delivery !!

I went online to order a sofa and for some reason the website gave me an error message 404. I tried again on the next day but I had the same issue. Then I contact costumer service Jessica by online chat. I ordered through her and she assisted me by phone to finalised the order. She was very helpful and provide a good customer service.

My sofa arrived in 2 days and the truck driver also nice. He delivered the sofa up to front lift on ground floor. Overall I'm happy with this purchase !!

Will buy again in the future. Keep the good work Luxo Living :)

WORST service ever!!!!

Harpon

HarponGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ghosted after delivery. Damaged wine fridge delivered

We had a wine fridge delivered to Melbourne 2 months ago which was damaged in transit. The packaging also badly damaged. Luxo Living are not interested in replacing it. They have zero customer service or care. We will be contacting ACCC

Abeera

AbeeraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ghosted after being delivered a broken bed!!

LoreSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful Experience - Avoid these people

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lore

I’ve spoken on the phone and wasted a lot of time over 4 emails and 4 phone calls... it’s even more annoying you claim. To not have heard from me

NotaHappyCustomer99

NotaHappyCustomer99Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible faulty product and bad customer service

Steph

StephSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loyly 3 person Finnish Steam home Sauna

We received our sauna, Everything went smoothly and it assembled pretty easy and everything works and there was a floor Included, I read on one review there wasn’t one. I wouldn’t have a problem recommending this company. Very satisfied. Had my first sauna Tonight.

Cheyne B.Gippsland, VIC

Messed around!

Terrible customer service! Had to ring 5 times as they kept hanging up. Dispatch date change 7 times when I requested a refund the said they put in a request for refund and canceled my order. Both the items I ordered stated that they were instock then to be told one of the items was a preorder so they falsely advertised and I am yet to see my $596 refund!!! I’d give them 0 stars and they answer phones like it’s a home call not professional at all!!! I would never recommend this company especially if you are looking for Australian items this isn’t Australian at all! They are shipped from overseas!!

PatnAysaSydney, NSW

very disappointed

PatnAysa

There are no issues with your product. It is the communication for delivery. Please read my complaint properly. I took a dayoff for a delivery that did not arrive. Then I paid premium delivery but only got a standard delivery.

Kylie H

Kylie HHunter Region, NSW

Perfect little sofa- exactly what I was after

Love buying from Luxo - this little sofa is perfect for what I need, great quality and super fast delivery. The delivery guy was also really helpful and lovely as well.

jkstewart83

jkstewart83South East Queensland, QLD

Great bed!

Such a nice looking bed, was easy enough to put together however the drawers on the side don’t seem to fit in properly, so they hang out a bit, not sure if that’s how it is supposed to be or not, that is the most annoying part. Delivery was a bit expensive personally.

Kim

KimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great products

Love the range , Ive brought many items from Luxo and will continue to do so .
Assembly was easy and was always delivered promptly I have recommended to friends and family.

Jody53

Jody53South-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast service, great product.

Easy to navigate website. I found exactly what I was looking for. Quality was above expectations. Instructions to assemble were easy to follow. Will definitely purchase a product from Luxo again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Thanks A Million Olivia! Fantastic Service!
Olivia was absolutely amazing! I’m so grateful for her wonderful help. I came in just for a bed frame and left with a beautiful lounge, coffee table and waiting for a rug to come back into stock! Thanks a million Olivia!

Store LocationSydney, NSW

Chimpasked

Luxo Living

Ok i talked to a luxo customer service person who helped me and found the answer for anyone out there wondering how to turn your esben sofabed into a bed finally!! 5th time lucky..unzip the compartment on reverse of the backrest and pull out the support leg, then standing behind the sofa fold the backrest forward into the seat and it will click which activates the backrest to open out, so after it clicks pull it back and all the way down to rest open and on the support leg.

Chimpasked

Luxo Living

Hello, this is the fourth time ive inquired about how to adjust my new esben sofabed into a bed..???? Nothing in the instructions obviously I dont want to force something and break it. It feels a bit..fragile. This is advertised as a sofabed, so turning it into a bed should really be included in the scant page of directions! I hope I wont have to ask a 5th time about this please.

Anu
Anu

Did you try calling them? I have seen they are better on phone than on email.

Chimp

Yes I did. She didnt know and promised to call me back with the answer and ofcourse never did. I tried online chat twice and ive emailed once..this is my fourth attempt..you wouldn't think such a basic vital obvious question could confuse them so much.

Tink
Tink

Have you tried googling it? I find there's a youtube video for most things.

kim s.

kim s.asked

Luxo Living

how do I clean my lambeth seat covers for my lounge

LUXO L.Luxo Living

Hi Kim, The most efficient way to clean upholstery is by steam cleaning. However the Lambeth sofa covers are removeable so you may like to remove the covers and wash on a delicate machine cycle.
We hope this helps.