Listing monitored by Luxo Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (130) · No (447)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (385) · Not as advertised (96)

PVS
PVSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order from them!! Save your $ and energy.

We bought ( in May) and paid for a queen bed, which was to be delivered in 7 days. It arrived 1 month later, with a torn base, struts not working, the fabric base for storage sized for a double bed. We tried 30plus calls and a few emails. And finally were told ( in July) for a refund and return you have to pay them 10% . They offered to send us new struts, a free bedsheet, and $55 refund. Which 3 weeks later we have not heard anything about or received anything. We have been without a bed since end May! Worst store and service! Please do not buy from this store.

Anthea
AntheaSydney, NSW

Dodgy unethical business practices - do not buy!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jae
JaeSydney, NSW

No Action for Damaged Product Claim & Keep Saying Wait!

Reported the seller for damaged product which is shattered with broken glass when opened a box. More than a week the seller keep saying my case Is under review. Very frustrating and ridiculous! My living room is in mess with those boxes which can't handle due to heavy weight and big volume, but they don't care at all. Not sure what they want to do. Hard to understand in common sense. I'm contacting Fair Trading to settle this matter.

Great value

Really good value. Great service and I love the couch. Customer service was good. I am very satisfied. Would shop there again

Larissa
LarissaSydney, NSW

Do not buy Loyly 3 Person Finnish Steam Home Sauna - very poor quality

Obviously no one thought that steam sauna will produce hot steam that goes up. Ceiling made of thin planks that were glued together. After 4 uses (30 min hot steam session at most) planks are distorted and produced huge gaps. The installation of sauna was not very easy, all items are very heavy, right wall and left wall were set in reverse according to manual, now we are looking to replacement of ceiling and it will be useless as company will send the same poorly designed ceiling as before.

lenionline
lenionlineSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - don't do it!!

If you end up with a faulty product (which appears to be often based on the reviews!) don't expect a resolution, satisfactory or otherwise. I received a faulty hanging egg chair, with significant marks all over the frame due to a poor paint job, and all attempts to resolve the issue have failed. They just stopped responding to emails. After more than 3 months I lost patience and referred the matter to the Department of Fair Trading. It turns out Luxo's disdain for their clients extends to Fair Trading as well, as they didn't respond to them either! I'm surprised they're still allowed to operate given this total lack of accountability. Wish I'd read the reviews BEFORE I purchased :(

Naomi
NaomiSydney, NSW

Great prices and great products!

I bought a bed for my 3 year old. The bed itself is amazing quality was so easy to put together and looks amazing. I always am complimented on the bed and even have friends buying the same for there kids and it is Still going strong after over a year.

Willy
WillyMid North Coast, NSW

Don't buy from this lot

Never received my hanging chair ,still waiting on refund. Absolutely no communication from them. You will get a different story/excuse every time you try to engage in dialogue with them. Glad I paid with paypal as at least I will get my refund eventually. If it was possible to give a zero or negative star rating I would.

Other Furniture Shops

Order dispatched, then not in stock?

I ordered a dining table through Catch - in 24 hours I received an email that it had dispatched and so was in transit. 10 days later no news, I enquired with catch only to find out the order is not in stock - given the option to either ‘cancel’ the order (which I’ve seen in reviews they charge you to do) and get a refund, or to order another item (which I’ve seen in reviews we’ll just end up going around in circles). Wish I actually read the reviews before ordering, so disappointing and will stay away from this company and actively tell others to do so.

ChristineBa
ChristineBa

Even Better than website picture!

Just got delivered an armchair: Marcius Single Seat Fabric Accent Chair.
It looks cute and looks even better than on their website picture!
Their website, clearly indicates size of chair, and weight once boxed up. I needed a less bulky and more modern armchair, and I got it! The fabric is soft, the pink colour is lovely, and brightens up the room.
The packaging was done so well and practical to just role the box up the stairs to 4h floor, no lifting involved: Love it! Minimal assembly needed. I might need to buy couple of more for my other rooms.

After receiving my outdoor sofa with damaged box I contact the support team Krischelle, my problem was solved in days

I did my order online and there is a great range of products on display with great prices . Would recommend this website

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! NOT RECOMMENDED

Wayne
Wayne

Floor carpet rug

Carpet rug is lovely.
Thanks Krizzia Lynn Lindio for your professionalism in handling my enquiry it was so satisfying to deal with someone who actually wanted to help.

Tina J.
Tina J.Illawarra, NSW

Bed frame

Terrible service, most of the parts came except 2 main things to put the drawers together. They kept pushing the dispatch date. It's been 6 months and I'm still waiting.

chris h
chris hSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Warranty Claim!!

I had a problem with a couch I bought from Luxo. The cushioning was going. Not sure if it was shifting around or just collapsing. Anyways Luxo sent me a completely new couch as a replacement!

Took awhile. But they were inconstant contact with lots of updates. Great service.

Read more reviews - page 2

DDK
DDKasked
Luxo Living

Hi, I have the Esben 3 seater in green. You can really feel the springs when you sit down on it. Does anyone know if it can be re stuffed? Thanks

annaasked
Luxo Living

Hi when can I expect the refund you told fair trading you have provided? You were made to refund me as you didn’t provide product and you refused to refund on the day. I’ve emailed but no reply.

Also a note to those (as there are many) that are being charged “cancellation” fees when they cancel an order due to no stock. They cannot do that so please speak to fair trading. It’s disgusting to see how much this so called company scams and steals no wonder they had to change their name!

Lek
Lek

You too? Did you by any chance pay with PayPal? Thankfully I did and lodged a dispute through them. It’s been confirmed in my favour so I expect my money back in a few days. If not, let Fair Trading know that you have not received your money and see if you can challenge the charge on your credit card or through your bank if you have it in writing that a refund has been promised. But boy, a refund hardly compensates for the ridiculous amount of time and effort it has taken just to get my money back.

anna

No I paid in person at their crappy showroom then they left me waiting over an hour at their warehouse for something they didn’t even have then refused to refund. They’ve told fair trading they refunded me but no surprise it hasn’t shown up. Have informed fair trading today and you’re right the time and effort is annoying. It was bad enough they refused and had to be forced but now they’ve lied to fair trading too lol

Customer S.Luxo Living

Hi Anna,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry about the lack of service you received. I understand the frustration. I have shared your feedback with the management team. We want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to improve, and please reach out to support@luxoliving.com.au if there's anything we can do to make this better. - Luxo Living Team

John718
John718asked
Luxo Living

How often do customers have to wait an hour at your warehouse while you look for stock you don't have?
I can see this has happened to multiple customers.

anna

Clearly too often. I saw that we have had similar experiences. I hope you got your money back as I’ve had to take legal action to get mine. Please report to ACCC.

Get an answer from our members and Luxo Living representatives

Compare both Luxo Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Living, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Luxo Living