Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (155)

2x 8GB memory upgrade dimms

I upgraded the memory on my 2015 27” iMac and the 16GB upgrade has helped the overall system performance. Product arrived on time and I had decent choices of the product. I would use this vendor again if upgrading components.

Product PurchasedMemory dimms

jeff m

jeff mCanberra Central 2601, ACT

32GB RAM - most cost effective performance upgrade (4 x 8.0GB) OWC PC10600 DDR3

I do some big data crunching and had a i7/2011 iMac just sitting around - now with the quick and efficient online service of Macfixit it has plenty of ram to do some big data. unlike the new apples this upgrade is just a simple pull out the old and put in the new.

JLM

JLMPerth, WA

Highly Recommend

Unable to source a Twelve South Curve for MacBook in Perth I was ecstatic to find it at Macfixit! My overall shopping experience was great - high quality product, friendly and helpful customer service and quick delivery. I would definitely shop here again.

Easy, Simple, Quick

Easy to find what I needed. Really simple to order. Super quickly delivered.
Great follow up. Obviously interested in their customers experience.
Would order and purchase from Macfixit Australia again without hesitation.

Sean G

Sean GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service with great product

Went to Macfixit, found the replacement battery for my MacBook Air, placed my order and it arrived within a couple of days with simple instructions to install. It has worked just fine ever since. Can't ask for more than that!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased NewerTech NuPower 55 Watt-Hour Battery For 13" MacBook Air 2010 - 2015 - Repair Kit With Tools
Mr D

Mr DSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer

I’ve bought RAM for my iMac, an Archgon Blu-Ray drive, and recently a kevlar braided lightning cable for my iPhone. Finding what I wanted has always been easy and the deliveries have always been on time. I can’t fault the quality of service or the products I’ve purchased.

carmoda

carmodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait times for orders

At face value this online retailer looks great, they have a product line not stocked by many other retailers in Australia. I have to say sadly I have had a poor experience dealing with these guys. More often than not I've experienced hideously long delivery times for products that were not listed as 'out of stock' or 'on backorder' at the time, but clearly they did not have the products in stock. By the time the item arrived I didn't need it any longer. I am going to save my money and order from an overseas retailer.

Warren J.

Warren J.Sydney, NSW

Great User Experience

I bought a cool stand for my macbook. My home office is complete - although I'm sure I'll find something else to buy. Now that I've found this site, it will be the first place I look should I decide on something else. I'm really happy with the overall shopping experience.

Good job

I’m a repeat customer for years, to keep my Macs running. These guys carry many Mac-specific parts and accessories within that you otherwise order from USA. Fair prices; quick shipping.

Kaye L

Kaye LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

After sales service

I ordered a Macfixit battery replacement pack for my MacBook Pro. It arrived without the screwdrivers so I contacted Macfixit via email and received the missing items the very next day via Express Post. Overwhelming service.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15-inch 2013 Early
debit

debitSydney, NSW

No more wasting time having to research on the web what's best RAM for my new iMac

I recently bought a 27" iMac. The difference between the model with 8GB and 32GB was $900. The model I bought, thankfully, comes with a little door on the back which allows laypeople like me to install and upgrade extra RAM in seconds without having to take it to a Mac repair place or void the warranty.
I googled around and discovered that Macfixit had done the homework for me and figured out the correct type of additional RAM that I needed to upgrade the model I was about to buy. So I purchased the minimum 8GB model, plus 32GB from Macfixit. Took me seconds to install, and saved me a lot of money. When I need to upgrade again, I will definitely go back and buy more RAM from Macfixit when I have more money.

Edward B.

Edward B.Tasmania

Macfixit are really good to deal with.

I recently purchased a diskless OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure from Macfixit. It is a very good unit, which is solidly built and seems to work well.
Unfortunately my computer’s Thunderbolt port failed, so I had to return the unit using Macfixit’s 30-day return policy.
Macfixit provided a full refund of the purchase price as soon as my return arrived. Great service!
I am planning to buy this drive again (definitely from Macfixit) when I replace my computer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased0TB OWC ThunderBay 8 Thunderbolt 3 Storage Enclosure With SoftRAID Lite XT
William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extra RAM for Mac desktop circa late 2012

I purchased 32G RAM from Macfixit, giving a new lease of life to my Mac! No delays in delivery from QLD to Melbourne. Easy installation instructions from Macfixit and Youtube. Recycled the 8G RAM onto another machine.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Replace my Swollen MacBook Pro Battery!

Replace my MacBook Pro Battery! WHY? To save $400 by buying the parts and doing it myself. It was also a very satisfying project!
Very happy with the instructions, support and result!

Extra Ram for Mac

I recently purchased additional RAM for my iMac - I required this quickly as we were coming up to the Easter Holidays, and I wanted to work over that time. I placed the order the Wednesday before Good Friday, payed Express Post to get it as fast as possible and received it the next day. Fantastic service. Good Price and all going well. Happily recommend Macfixit. Cheers Danielle

Kristina B.

Kristina B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product, Speedy Delivery, Great Prices

I upgraded the RAM on my iMac and did a reasonable amount of research beforehand on which brand was the most reliable. The OWC RAM came up consistently as a good performer, so it was reassuring to me that MacFixit were distributors of a quality product. OWC has a great reputation as a company who has exceptional customer service so I knew if there were any problems, I‘d have both MacFixit and OWC to handle it. Fortunately, I haven’t needed either of them because I haven’t had any problems. MacFixit had my product delivered the next business day so I was extremely pleased with their service and their prices were the most competitive I could find. Overall, a very satisfied customer. Thanks guys!

BobT

BobTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Mac compatible keyboard is good value

I found the keyboard easily and made my choice. The keyboard I purchased was very affordable and worked as expected on my refurbished Mac computer. I am very happy as the computer was originally supplied with a IBM PC Keyboard which made it difficult for me to navigate, while learning a Apple Mac for the first time.

Product PurchasedMacally 104 Key Full-Size USB Wired Keyboard

Great Service

I have recently bought a couple of items from Macfixit and found their web site easy to navigate and had the items I required. The items were delivered promptly and were as advertised. Communication with the store was easily and friendly. Will certainly shop there again.

Highly recommended

Product very high quality, service great, speedy delivery and reasonable price. Very happy with service, big range of apple accessories. I have no hesitation in recommending them, will be happy to use again.

Kirk P.

Kirk P.Sydney, NSW

Product exactly as advertised and arrived very fast.

Super easy to navigate the online store for the exact memory modules and easy to compare prices across the options available. I ultimately chose Macfixit because of price and delivery speed. Neither let me down. Very happy with the quality of the product, the delivery speed and how easy the memory upgrade video was to follow.