Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

Listing monitored by Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (311)

Sindy
SindyGarran 2605, ACT

Great online shopping

I visited Macfixit Australia online to buy ram for my old iMac. I found the store very easy to navigate to find the proper product for my iMac. I was happy with my purchase which I was able to install myself. Since installing the ram, my iMac is running better.

Mark
MarkO'Connor 2602, ACT

Macfixit is my one stop shop for everything Mac!

I've been using Macfixit for a while to keep our multiple Mac products up-to-date and alive. Best service, best products.

john j.
john j.Sydney, NSW

Great battery , easy to install

Delivered quickly and came with great, detailed instructions that made it easy to install. Precise instructions and photos accompanying the documented steps.
Awesome.

Jarrod E.
Jarrod E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product; fast delivery

I ordered 32GB RAM for my 2015 iMac. RAM arrived quickly and installed easily. Made a huge difference to iMac's performance too. Very happy with product and result!

Macbear64
Macbear64Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fantastic company with great products

Macfixit's site is easy to navigate & order what you want. The products they offer are great & suit the Mac enthusiast nicely. I've purchased several things from their site & never been disappointed (my latest purchase was the 14 port Thunderbolt dock & it works perfectly with my new M1 iMac 24"). They always respond quickly whenever I have a query & explain any questions I have relating to shipping & product availability. Great service & reasonable prices :-)

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Neil
NeilSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Great range of products that are easy to find. Ongoing communication was also very helpful given their was a delay in delivering the product due to supplier shortages.

Battery Replacement Kit: Quality Battery, Easy to Follow DIY Guide, Complete Kit!

Purchased a replacement battery for my 11" MacBoor Air (Early 2014)... the battery replacement kit arrived in very good condition and on time. Everything you need to have to replace the battery yourself is in the kit. Screws, instructions, new battery - all in! Anyone can do the battery replacement even if you haven't done it before. Definitely worth recommending Macfixit Australia. I learnt about Macfixit Australia through a friend.

GregC
GregCHunter Region, NSW

Excellent all round service

Correct item was easy to locate and the store had precise details of the various hardware options, in this case a memory upgrade. Arrived here in short time and no issues with the product.

Great service and prices!!

Fantastic range of products if you wish to refurbish your Mac devices and extend their life. Easy installation and support

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent sore excellent products.

Excellent store with top quality products I will shop here in the future I would recommend this store for other customers.

Good RAM, 100% compatible with iMac 2020

Added their 2x16GB RAM kit in alongside the stock 8GB in the 2020 iMac to get 40GB at far cheaper than Apple charges for 32GB.
Leave the existing ones in their original slots so you get the benefit of dual-channel.

Bruce R.
Bruce R.Sydney, NSW

Swift and Accurate product delivery

I purchased 64GB Ram for my 2015 iMac 27" computer. The advise I received was accurate and the site was easy to find what I was looking for and the products arrived in a timely fashion and fitted as designed. Working first time I switched on the computer.

Andrew H
Andrew HPerth, WA

Easy way of upgrading

Ordered additional memory for my new iMac. Previously ordered memory from my iMac purchase 9 years ago. Very easy and transparent process, at a great price. Thoroughly recommend their services.

Good product, excellent customer service

Very happy with the purchase and the excellent customer service, also happy with the help I got to buy the right product,I highly recommend Macfixit to everyone, very satisfied with everything,thank you so much

Lionel
LionelPerth, WA

Great customer service, when a problem comes up.

Unable to ship my order due to availability. A quick request resulted in a reworked split order. Made a plan!

Read more reviews - page 2