Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

Glenys

GlenysHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service!

I made a mistake placing an order on December 4th and contacted MacFixit by email about it. I could not believe how quickly they responded by cancelling the unwanted item order and refunding my PayPal account immediately. I will definitely be shopping with MacFixit any time I need stuff for my Apple products.

Product PurchasedAnker Wireless Charger

GregC

GregCHunter Region, NSW

Kept up to date and informed

There was a considerable delay for one of the ordered items. It was on backorder from the beginning for some time. The important thing was that I received notification of the backorder status as we went along so I wasn't left guessing.

Bronny

BronnyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just what I was hoping for

Excellent service Macfixit. It was very easy to find exactly what phone case I was looking for; The range is very good, thank goodness and the quality is spot on. Will definitely shop here again. Thanks, Bronny.

Dean

Dean

Can trust that the products will work with your Mac

I was looking for a USB 3.1 card for a Mac Pro and it was difficult to get a straight answer on a lot of PCIe cards as to their compatibility. Rather than save a couple of dollars and take a risk I purchased the NewerTech MAXPower 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 PCIe Controller Card from Macfixit and wasn't disappointed: prompt postage, hassle free install, it works well and no side affects to the Mac.

Rob Haynes

Rob HaynesGoolwa SA

replacement battery

once I knew exactly what I needed I had no trouble at all in ordering with Macfixit, whom I had never had dealings with before, and the correct replacement battery came within days. Exactly what I ordered and needed. for my MacBook Pro.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 17-inch

Wazza

WazzaSydney, NSW

Quickly identified the item, a pentadrive screwdriver and had a choice of price and quality. Received the item next drive and it fitted perfectly. Very impressed all round. Would definitely recommend them.

Wayne

WayneVictoria

New RAM for iMAC

My iMac is running much better after buying new Memory from MacFixit. I only had 8gb and an extra 16gb seemed expensive in the Apple shop. Macfixit was easy to deal with. Product well packaged and easy to install. iMac is running faster and smoother now. Thanks MacFixit

Upgrade iMac ram

I have just upgrades the ram in my iMac Dealings with Macfixit were painless and receive the product very quickly. The performance is a lot better now programs open faster I have used them before with very good results

Product PurchasedRAM

Dmitry B.

Dmitry B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2011 MacBook Air - back to life with a new battery

I was looking for a battery replacement for MacBook Air 2011 and first asked at Apple Store
just to know this model is out of service and they cannot do it.
Fortunately found exactly what I wanted on Maxfixit site - NewerTech NuPower 55 Watt repair kit. The store is very easy to navigate with great assistance to identify the right product. With all tools and tutorials provided it was very easy to install and calibrate the battery.
It has been working just fine for two months already without any issues.
The order placement was very easy and I got it delivered in 4 days. Overall I am very happy with the customer service, communication, order tracking, delivery and product itself. Well done guys! I definitely would recommend this service.

Harold

HaroldCentral Queensland, QLD

Seamless order and delivery process

Purchased 500gb OWC SSD and 32gb OWC Ram from Macfixit. Their tool for selecting the correct product for your Mac is so easy and takes away the pain and frustration of guessing.

Both SSD and Ram are performing exceptionally well in my old late 2011 MBP. I had thoughts of selling the laptop but fell in love with it again after this simple little upgrade.

These guys seriously have every thing you might need.
I can't recommend this company enough.

Cheers Harold

Mark F.

Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

Order Received Overnight and Tools and Product Worked Seamlessly! [Update]

Product PurchasedOWC Express 4M2

Blicka

BlickaSydney, NSW

Macfixit Are Just Fine - Not Too Many Newsletters Either!

Macfixit have a lot of the parts I need.

They often send discount offers and coupons so it's worth being on the mailing list. When it comes to that subject, they seem to have a knack of not overdoing it with newsletters.

OWC is a great brand and they seem to be the Australian agent.

The web site is well laid out, postage is reasonable and shipping is quick with good emails about the progress of your order.

Chris

ChrisWestern Australia

Excellent Service and product.

Delivery was prompt, the product was exactly as ordered and worked perfectly.
The instruction video was handy, even though the upgrading process was very easy.
I would certainly shop with this company again.

Product PurchasedMemory

Jed H.

Jed H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great website, products and speedy delivery

I needed new RAM for my aging iMac. Found their website to be very easy to know exactly what I needed. Ordered on Monday night and received Wednesday, so very fast and practically next day delivery. Great service to. Would highly recommend them.

Product PurchasediMAC RAM

Craig Scott

Craig ScottSydney, NSW

Battery for MAcBook Air - Fantastic

The online store is well laid out and it is easy to find the required parts. The range of products is extensive. I am very satisfied with the quality, instructions and packaging of the battery. It was extremely easy to fit!

Product PurchasedMacbook Air replacement battery
Peter

PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Service

I bought two lots of RAM from this store. The website was easy to navigate, ensuring that I got the correct items; the quality of the product was excellent; and the service was extraordinarily fast. With one item, I ordered the product late afternoon one day and it was delivered in the morning the next day. The extra RAM has transformed two ageing iMacs and spared me the expense of new computers. Highly recommended.

Nick V.

Nick V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price

Best price on this RAM I could find anywhere. I got the incompatible RAM error tone on startup a few times but just kept rotating slots and eventually it worked.

2011 iMac comes alive with 20GB of RAM

My iMac 2011 was slow and sluggish and I was contemplating a new computer. I bought the 16gb upgrade and left the 2 X 2 GB in as well giving me 20 GB. I run a lot of Plugins through Logic Pro X for music recording and it had helped considerably. I am now considering upgrading the processor. Would highly recommend Macfixit to you.

2011 MacBook Pro battery replacement

Purchased a replacement battery for MacBook Pro 2011. Worked as advertised . Delivery was prompt and have had no issues. Very pleased with the service provided . I would purchase from this retailer again .

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great company to order from!

Mac Fix It have some great products, and easy to order from with quick delivery!
I saved $$$ purchasing from Mac fix it. Totally recommend their products and company.
Im extremely satisfied with the product and service.