Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (115)

Mel

MelHobart, TAS

Customer service

I recently contacted Macfixit regarding a faulty battery ie. it takes too many hours to charge. Their response to the problem was swift. The customer service of the Macfixit team is exemplary. I have always dealt with Jacob who has most definitely gone out of his way to offer easy to understand advice, tips and links. The products I have ordered have always been of high quality and arrived promptly. The issue with the battery is the first that I have had with any product purchased from Macfixit and it is a manufacturers issue rather than Macfixit itself. I am returning the battery for a replacement. Thanks again Jacob at Macfixit.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NewerTech NuPower battery

After installing the battery in my MacBook air, battery life is now the same as when the MacBook was brand new. Installation was easy following the online video instructions. I've always found Macfixit products to be of the highest quality.

Product PurchasedNewerTech NuPower battery

Santhi S

Santhi SSydney, NSW

Excellent product and fast shipping

Service including shipping was excellent. Product is as expected running excellent. Strongly recommend for future purchases.
Product description is exactly same as the product. I will buy again if required.

Edward

EdwardSydney, NSW

Replacement battery for Macbook Air - Excellent

The kit arrived promptly with clear instructions and the associated screwdrivers required to replace the old battery. Hardware was perfect fit and instructions made the physical replacement very easy. Extra bonus was the clear instructions provided on how to reset/calibrate the laptop battery so the replacement battery was recognized as new and battery cycle reset to zero.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

If I can do it you can do it!!

Purchased RAM for my iMac. I'd never installed RAM but it was super easy, took minutes much better than leaving my machine with a technician, and better value for money :)

Product PurchasedDDR RAM for iMac

Martin jolley

Martin jolley

Easy, so easy.

My purchase was effortless. They had what I wanted for a good price and they were able to get it to me when I wanted it. Their communication was great.

Product PurchasedSSD

Macfixit is an excellent concept

Macfixit has incredibly useful solutions to either fix or upgrade your mac stuff. Very userfriendly site. Easy to use. Their customer service is responsive and very customer focused. Excellent company!

vincel

vincelCentral West, NSW

Buying RAM

Upgraded RAM recently and ordering memory from Macfixit was an absolute breeze. Goods arrived quickly and were packaged well for transportation. I was satisfied with the quality of product supplied. Highly recommend buying from them.

vickitoria

vickitoriaErina NSW

Battery replacement for older style Apple Mac Pro made easy

After buying a cheaper inferior battery elsewhere that failed miserably, I can say that the NewerTech NuPower Battery is excellent. The online video & step by step instructions on how to calibrate the battery were easy to follow.
As a 60+ not very tech savvy lady I found the installation straight forward & easy.
Wish I had have found this site first & not wasted money on an inferior product.
Macfixit have been excellent with the speed of delivery & follow up enquiries as to satisfaction with their product.
Yes I would recommend this product & company to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedNewerTech NuPower 103 Watt-Hour Battery for MacBook Pro 17-inch Unibody 2009 - 2010
Nicholas

NicholasCurtin 2605, ACT

Great Service and no issues!

The store webpage is useful and informative. I already knew what I wanted and it was easy to navigate to find it. The addition of Apple Pay to the website makes it almost too easy to spend money, but very useful nonetheless!

Shipping was quick and the tracking worked well. I did not have any issues whatsoever with the product!

Product Purchased64 gb ram

Paul L.

Paul L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I accidentally purchased the wrong product and these guys couldnt have been more accommodating in arranging a return. Excellent Customer Service. Highly Recommend this company for your computing and technology needs

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Additional RAM for my iMac

This is the second time I have ordered and purchased additional RAM from Macfixit and it was as seamless as the first. The website is well organised to ensure that I could choose the correct plug-in for my computer and the service was fast and efficient with excellent communication throughout the process. I ordered an item that was no longer available and received almost instantly a personal email in forming me of this and suggesting options. I found this to be a very satisfying experience and would recommend this company to anyone. The personnel are very well organised and knowledgeable and I would trust their advice absolutely.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

An honest, service orientated caring business!

My Macfixit experience was outstanding. I was looking for a solid in car phone holder to withstand bumps in an old car on rough Australian roads. Google searches directed me to the iOttie holder and Macfixit as the supplier with the best pricing.

I thought that was the sum of it all until ordering. I ordered during a holiday period and wanted the item delivered to the holiday address. AusPost messed it up and there were also some public holidays in there. Macfixit went out of their way to refund the express post charge and worked with me to ensure it was redirected to the correct address once I returned from holiday.

I've never experienced, or expected that level of service. Well done.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedIottie phone holder.

Alan S.

Alan S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

External USB3 OWC Mercury Pro 16x Blu Ray player just what I needed

I was seeking an external USB 3 Blu Ray, read reviews and found that Macfixit stocked what I was seeking. Prefer to buy from Australian distributor rather than overseas, easy to navigate website, able to track delivery, so that ticked all the boxes. Great bit of kit, full height optical drive so it supports 2x better read write speeds instead of my internal Dell slim line drive.

Ian

IanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

16.0GB (2 x 8.0GB) OWC PC14900 DDR3 1867MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin RAM

Googled the part that I need and was matched to the part in the Macfixit site. Very good information provided at the Macfixit site to ensure that this was the right RAM Card for my model of Mac. The price was at a discounted rate and I could not find a better price on an Australian site. RAM was easy to install and now working proficiently. Memory was upgraded from 4Mb to 16Mb with great improvements now noticeable when using memory hungry Photo apps.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Pleasant transaction and perfect products

A store with a good range of high-quality products and fast delivery. I am very pleased that I chose Macfixit Australia and will definitely be back for more amazing products. Highly recommended!

Product PurchasedEarhoox

Jeremy

JeremyCanberra 2600, ACT

Always excellent.

I have been a customer of Macfixit for years and their range and service have always been excellent. I have purchased and installed upgrades from Macfixit for my Macbook Pro, my iMac and also my previous Macbook Pro. Indeed when I bought my current Macbook Pro, I saved money on the size of the SSD knowing that I could install a larger one from Macfixit and save money. As it turns out the SSD is not only larger but it's faster so that's great too.

Kevin B.

Kevin B.South East Queensland, QLD

iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Car & Desk Mount Phone Holder for iPhone.

Having purchased the. iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Car & Desk Mount Phone Holder for iPhone. I am pleased to say it and other artices I've purchased from Macfixit on line store in the past few years have arrived on time and have fulfilled their description to a tee.

Great personalised service

I found the required battery very easily. There is a good range of products and the one I purchased is perfect. Great instructions on how to condition the battery for first time use, plus a really nice "thank you" after receiving the battery. Great store, great people, great work ethic.

gina

ginaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing product

The person who I spoke to was very helpful, he sent me a link to an ipad cover that would fit and suit my situation well. Great delivery service, fast and came with in the time date stated. The product ( braecn three layer heavy duty bumper case with strap for the ipad ) it's self is amazing and stands up to the drop test without breaking the ipad, shoulder strap handy for carrying. Would definitely recommend them.