Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (233)

Reliable

I bought a Satechi keyboard and it works nicely. The store is also reliable and the price is affordable. Would recommend the store to my friends if they're looking for some computer accessories :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

First class service, good products & prices

I bought a drive bay which turned out to be unsuitable for me. It was a simple process to return the item for a refund. After some advice from Macfixit, I purchased another product which was perfect for me. I really appreciate their customer focussed service, I will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedOWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad
PaulH

PaulHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good support on CalDigit docking station

I purchased the CalDigit docking station - good product had some trouble getting it going in Windows 10 on a Microsoft Go - but good support and assistance got it fully operational.

Find out how Macfixit Australia compares to other Online Shops

Great product - Good Experience.

I recently purchased a Rain Design mStand360 Laptop Stand with Swivel Base - Space Gray from Macfixit. The stand is excellent and just what I needed to compliment the Rain iPad Stand in my home office. Certainly makes
co-ordination better when I am teaching online or drafting material. I am a very satisfied Macfixit customer. The range of products was excellent and the quality is superb. The price and service were excellent too. I live in regional Victoria and was impressed at how prompt Macfixit were with delivery's despite Covid-19 delays. Thanks Macfixit for an excellent online shopping experience.

Will T.

Will T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be my "go to store" for future Mac needs

The store has excellent service and competitive pricing. They were prompt with answering questions I had. The format and layout of the site also shows the experiences of and advice from other Mac users to help you make an informed decision e.g. hardware combinations, what works well and what doesn't etc. The website won't gloss over the negative reviews. Shipping processes was impressive; was informed throughout the entire time and appreciated the updates.

Marly

MarlySydney, NSW

Rain Design mStand Tabletpro 9.7" - Gold

- Really keen to get this stand and all places seemed to have limited stock of this colour. Easy to find here. Easy to purchase and great communication on time frame for delivery.
- great product range.
- I love this product. Beautiful and so practical - great ergonomics. Matches the Rain design laptop stand I have and so great to use side-by-side with the Mac sidecar feature.
- Would highly recommend product and supplier.

Jeff

JeffHobart, TAS

The services to match your mac

Macfixit has Great gear and range. Clear and easy navigation on site . Delivered on time and efficiently supplied. Good follow up after sale and evidence of keeping stock up to date. Jeff

Product PurchasedArmour Case with Dual Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi 4
Richard Pugh

Richard PughThe Mallee, VIC

Simply the best service

Talk about keeping the buyer informed from pressing the button to buy through the packing and delivery process, I knew exactly where my memory was and when it would be delivered.

Product PurchasediMac memory
gragra

gragraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

quality products, good support

I have purchased from MacFixit many times over the years for RAM, SSD's, OWC HD sensors, iMac adhesive kits. They've helped extend the life of old but perfectly functional iMacs / macBooks. Their online catalog description means I can find the exact part number required. Delivery times have always been prompt when you want the part yesterday.

Prompt and helpful

I have found dealing with Macfixit Australia a pleasure during these difficult times, the deliveries are prompt and the products are excellent. Installation of the memory cards was simple with the helpful video from the company.

Purchased Mac Rams, Great Performance, Fast Delivery

Recently purchased rams from Macfixit Australia for my new imac, very reasonable price and boost up the overall performance. It has a good range of products available for all mac users. Very fast delivery and strongly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary Service

We saved a small fortune purchasing from MacFixit compared to the maker of the computer.
This was for 256GB RAM upgrade.
Processing was fast.
Communications were efficient and we received it before the computer arrived from the manufacturer.

would not hesitate to use again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Got my very old hard drive back to life!

Couldn't access my old hard drive anymore due to firewire connections not longer supported by new Macbooks. 2 adapters later I finally have all my old files back.

Couldn't find old adapters anywhere else. Highly recommend their service. Excellent delivery too!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sped up my iMac at last; thanks to MacFixit

MattS

MattSHunter Region, NSW

Fast and professional

The site is easy to navigate and found what I needed in no time. I bought the 64 GB of ram upgrade for 2019 5K imac. I was unsure about getting the 64 or 128 and went with the 64. I think I will buy another 64 from Macfixit. Being an Aussie I got free shipping, which was registered express post so it was secure and only took a couple of days. I highly recommend Macfixit

Great Products and Service

Excellent and helpful pre-purchase advice.
Fantastic follow up service and offers on purchased products. I will definitely be back to purchase more products for my Apple products.
It’s great to have online shopping services here in Australia with prompt shipping and great service!

Product Purchased8.0GB (2 x 4.0GB) OWC PC8500 DDR3 1066MHz SO-DIMM 204 Pin RAM

Great service and products

They've got a great range of products at very good prices. Loved my purchase of the Twelve South Compass Pro iPad stand and I'll definitely be back again as there's so many stylish options.

Rural Mac Service

Rural Mac ServiceNortheast, VIC

Good Company to work with.

Having looked through the Macfixit web page and easily found the product I needed it was simple to set up account and order the products. Macfixit are very professional in the way they approach and keep clients informed.

Product PurchasedSSD internal Drive for a Mac
Greg

GregSydney, NSW

My 2013 iMac is like a new machine

Was very surprised how much difference a 16Gb memory top up made to my old machine - thought about this purchase for ages before finally making it. Delivery and communication was excellent from Macfixit!

Product PurchasedMemory
Glenn C.

Glenn C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast delivery and easy to install

I recently ordered some new memory for my iMac (16.0GB (2 x 8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260 Pin Memory Upgrade Kit) from Macfixit. It was very easy to order online via the web site and my order was delivered quickly :)
Installing the new memory was also easy and its been working well in my iMac since installed a few weeks ago.