Macfixit Australia

Macfixit Australia

Prompt, efficient and expert service

Prompt and efficient service
I recently bought some memory for my aging iMac taking it from 4GB to 12GB RAM. It is like a new machine!

I had previously tried to upgrade this machine, but the RAM I bought from another supplier was not suitable (although the online configurator said it was), and they refused to take it back. So I was a little concerned this time. I wrote to Macfixit to confirm that I had selected the right modules and that they would take it back if there were any problems. They responded very promptly and provided all the technical information I needed.

The price was very competitive and it's nice to buy knowing you have no risk. I would definitely recommend them for anything similar and not waste your time with other suppliers.

Atrocious Customer Service, and blames Apple for their (Macfixit) faulty RAM

Atrocious Customer Service!

Consistent problems with the RAM purchased. Unwilling to do RMA, so took the iMac to Apple to fix. Apple clearly stated that the RAM was the problem, and Macfixit stated that Apple doesn't know how to troubleshoot.

Will NEVER do business with them again ! Go to RAM City instead.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

It fits, it works, it's great!

The battery arrived promptly, well packaged, and it plugged straight in. The plastic is not quite a match to the Apple one, but no problem it is out of sight under the laptop. The battery has breathed life into a 13-year old MacBook. Thanks! Next up, my old MacBook Air.

Sabrent Premium 4-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub For 2012 iMac and later

I recently purchased the Sabrent Premium 4-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub For 2012 iMac and later and found it very easy to install and the quality was good. It makes my desk tidy and it's easy to plug in USB cables and memory sticks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

New battery, all charged up.

After being unsure, I decided to order a new battery for my beloved 2010 MacBook Pro from Macfixit. I liked the local rules and consumer protection. I also liked the "How to" video. I live in a regional area, so I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the battery and associated tools arrived. 3 days rather than the usual 6. Everything I needed was there and the battery was precharged at a sensible 85%. 10m minute job and back in action. I will be back next time I need something quickly. Good job Macfixit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and fast shipping

The customer service is always very good, they get back to you very quickly if you ask a question. Delivery was very quick also. I bought NewerTech NuPower 55 Watt-Hour Battery For 13" MacBook Air 2010 - 2015 and the videos to install it was on there site so simple and easy would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent local source of Mac parts

I've been purchasing parts off these guys for the last seven years, from hard drives to Macbook Pro batteries. I've found them to be very fast and the customer service is great. I will definitely be using them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great customer service shouldn't go unnoticed!

These guys are just awesome. Bought some ram to upgrade my old mac and unfortunately, mac died completely even before I could put in the ram. Had thrown away part of the product package for the ram and was worried I can't get a refund. Contacted them about it, they responded very quickly and super friendly. No fuss, full refund. Will definitely buy from them again. This is what customer service should be. Keep up the great work Macfixit!

Seamless, personal, rare

Purchased a MacBook case and had several issues initially but Macfixit provided 5 star service. Really happy with both purchase and experience. Rare to get such genuine, personal, down to earth service from the local team. Online shopping at its best. Do not hesitate to shop at Maxfixit!

Product PurchasedMoshi Muse

Super fast delivery

I ordered some extra Ram for my 2015 iMac 5k. 2 x 8gb.
The order went in around lunchtime. The ram was delivered to Qld the next morning!

Brilliant service!
Would definitely use these guys again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great, friendly and fast service.

Happy with these guys. Although we had issues with the SSD, as Mac can be all over the place sometimes.. They were extremely efficient and friendly with helping solve our situation. Will continue to use these guys as often as we can. Thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

These Guys have excellent Customer Service.

Ordered ram on there website and didn't know I could go up to 6GB instead of 4GB . Site was so easy to find what I was looking for. Items arrived early and customer communications very good. Thanks Robert.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product range & really impressive service!

I have purchased multiple products from Macfixit - for many years. Products have always been terrific, never had any problems and the prompt service from the staff is exceptional. Couldn't ask for more. The personal service & attention has been great. No need to shop anywhere else.

These guys are the go to guys for anything Apple & Mac

quick response's to questions via support ticket (thanks Jacob), item/goods posted quickly ;-)
Excellent customer service through out the entire transaction & most importantly goods exactly as described & working perfectly - thanks MacFixIt

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome customer service and products

The company provided speedy delivery, excellent communication on the delivery tracking and an awesome product that worked seamlessly in my iMac. I highly recommend this company to all customers. Thank you!

Macfixit for Apple Products

I have mostly been a Window user and had difficulty adjusting to getting third party items for a Macbook Pro. I recently wanted to buy a docking station. Finding the Macfixit web site I bought the Thunderbolt 3 docking station and had absolutely no problems with compatibility issues.

Excellent Value and Top customer service

I've used Macfixit quite a number of times over the past few years and they get it right first time. Website is easy to navigate to find what it is I'm after. Prices are excellent value also taking into account the fact that I've never received a faulty item and the speed of delivery is unbelievable. My MacBook is well over 10 years old now and still works like a dream with the help of a few minor upgrades like memory and at one point I did need a new battery. All purchased from Macfixit - my 'go to' store for all things Mac!

RAMming my computer to another level

Easy on line shopping for extra ram for my iMac. Product easily identified and ordered. Excellent dispatch - arrived in geraldton 3 days later after ordering on a public holiday. Installed and working as described. Nice to see the old iMac back to a quick working speed.

I love my Mac Mini Again!!!!

Quickly found the exact item, great description, I was able to look at other reviews, the price was excellent and when it arrived I could easily install using an online video.

Place to go for 3rd party Mac parts

I recently bought a new battery kit for my mid 2014 r15" MBP. All the tools are supplied and the vendor has a installation video. Bought the battery on the boxing day sale, it was out of stock (as the website noted) but still arrived within 2 weeks. I would recommend some experience with the battery kits as the video recommends removing the logic board. If you see something on an overseas website check Macfixit first to order from an Australian company.