2.1

Martin
MartinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do Not Buy

Bought an expensive vest that became permanently stained with water based moisturiser. Refused any responsibility. I wont buy Macpac again, recommend Katmandu instead.

Complex web site

Have shopped in store numerous times which i would rate as excellent.
Online site took three phone calls for assistance and four hours to access site.,!!!

anna
annadarwin

products are crap and staff are rude

i bought an item which was faulty. they said it was human error and refused to exchange it. the product was crap, and the customer service was crapper. will not buy again.

Chrisentiae
ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Poorly designed clothes. Waste of money.

I purchased several MacPac long sleeve tops and leggings.

The leggings, black, have pilling and look awful.

The long sleeve tops have sewn cuffs. This restriction is uncomfortable and impractical at times.

I will not buy this brand again.

Colm K.
Colm K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Warranty

newguns
newguns

Skip these guys

Terrible customer service

I bought a Transition jacket 2 weeks ago. The day following I wore it and noticed it leaking in the elbow seam. I brough the then 3 day old jacket back for exchange. The sales person said the jacket was now "used' and therefore could not be exchanged. He said it would be sent away for checking, and I would be returned/notified within 4 days.
Now, 14 days later after numerous phone calls, I am told the jacket is repaired "at no cost"and I would get it back within "another week or two" .
What appalling service. They sold me a very expensive and faulty jacket, and now make me chase them up.
Their communication is third rate and no acknowledgement of fault.
Lesson learnt: don't buy Macpac.

Great service and product

I got a Halo Jacket online . It was great for value and arrived quickly. I was really happy with the jacket as it really Kept me warm in Melbourne cold Winter so I went and bought another one but a different color.

Nikki
NikkiSydney, NSW

Flimsy & crap material

Saved up to buy us all Macpac puff jackets & pack it jackets. This was not a cheap exercise. 2 had less than 1hrs wear out of them before they were damaged!! I believed they could be faulty maybe?...Macpac customer service weren’t interested, just put it down to our own fault. Never ever recommend this brand unless your sitting still & not moving !! Flimsy & crap!...

Marco. A
Marco. A

Lifetime warranty apparently now means maybe 3 years...

Went to claim a repair on the lifetime warranty for my pack, was given a business card to a third party repairer and told it would cost me 50$ dollars on top of the repair if they organised it. When I asked why my lifetime warranty would not cover it I was advised that 'lifetime' was open to interpretation and often would only be for a period of approx 3 years. This is reflected online with the policy, lifetime means life time...nothing else. never buying a piece of equipment from MacPac again.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I ordered my Macpac halo jacket and it was delivered 4 days later. The fit is great and I'm super happy with their prompt delivery especially as I had read very negative reviews

earifin
earifinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stained Easily

Strolling in the city for few hours with this brand new jacket, i noticed it developed stain everywhere, i have dozens of jackets from various brand, none of them having issue like this, call their support, they advised me to clean the jacket.

rainsoft.001
rainsoft.001Sydney, NSW

customer service was amazing

I ordered wrong size, but they changed it and eventually made me to get to a store and try different ones.
They were really helpful, and i would order back from them any time.

SORREL
SORRELCanberra Central 2601, ACT

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN BRADDON

I just wanted to share how my faith in retail has been restored! Shopping for new trekking gear in the Macpac store in Braddon, Canberra. Really informative, enthusiastic staff, led by a manager (FARBS) who clearly knows how to inspire! What a team! And kudos, to their capable leader!

Matthias
MatthiasSydney, NSW

Poor online experience

Quite disapointed with my online order - the products are good don't get me wrong, but placed my order 7 days ago. Their website mentions a 3-5 days delivery time. 7 days later, my order finally got dispatched from their warehouse. now i have to wait another 6 days to receive the parcel. This is close to 2 weeks