Made With Love Bridal

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Found the one!

I purchased my Georgie MWL dress after trying it on in the Gold Coast boutique. I knew as soon as I put it on that it was the one!
There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from l. the quality is amazing and very unique, so happy with my wedding dress!

Store LocationGold Coast

Perfection in a dress!

I purchased my MWL Harlie dress from Hyde Park Bridal in Cincinnati, OH. It was an easy decision for me. Once I put this dress on it was a match made in heaven! I loved wearing Harlie on my wedding day. The dress itself was so comfortable and easy to dance in. I received so many compliments on my dress and that it was so unique. The dress really fit me perfectly!

• +4
Store LocationHyde Park Bridal

Bridal Perfection

I had the most amazing experience while purchasing my MWL gown ! I was able to purchase me gown at Lovely Bride in NYC. My Stevie gown with added overskirt was made to fit my body like a glove . The quality of the material surpassed any other dress I tried on. It made me feel the most beautiful !

Store LocationLovely Bride

Made With Love - Riley Luxe

I was beyond thrilled with my Riley Luxe dress in pebble. The lace detail, beautiful train, and overall silhouette was so flattering. The dress has a slight shimmer to it, but not too overwhelming. It is truly timeless! The dress was extremely well made and comfortable, and at a great price point! I like that it also came with tulle wings as an alternative veil option.

Store Locationa&bé bridal shop Seattle

Lauren Soutter

Lauren SoutterSydney, NSW

My wedding dress was incredible. The Riley Luxe was everything. Wings, deep V and incredible lace!!

Process was a breeze, quality was amazing, very satisfied. The store was easy to navigate and the admin side was easy. Emailed were replies to promptly and the try on process was seamless wit the stylist. YAY

Steph N.

Steph N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made with Love - Georgie

I wore the Georgie in French Crepe on my wedding day and honestly it was the very first dress I put on, I actually bought it on the day even though I already had appointments booked elsewhere the next day. All the staff were amazing to deal with and my dress came earlier than expected and beautifully packaged. It fit my body perfectly, the fabric breathed lovely and the low back gave it the perfect balance. I felt so beautiful and elegant! The simplicity of the dress meant that I wore the dress rather than the dress wearing me.

Store LocationGold Coast

Made with Love - Billie

Beautiful range, helpful honest staff and overall a wonderful experience. Billie was such a perfect dress and fitted like a glove. So thankful for the staff pulling me leg to buy the veil as it was amazing.

Store LocationSt Ives Sydney

Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal!

Everything about the Made With Love Bridal process was a breeze. I wore the Bella dress and it was the perfect gown!Bella dress by Made With Love Bridal! It was my absolute dream dress. The silhouette and neckline was beyond flattering and the bow detail was just the icing on the cake. The fabric was light, but not clingy, it hugged and fell over the right places.

Gorgeous Georgie!!

Store LocationMWL sydney boutique
Shantelle

ShantelleMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

High quality without the high price tag

Goldcoast Made with love bridal boutique was extremely welcoming. The closest made with love boutique was 4hrs from me so communication was important. MWL was easy to contact and very fast to get back to me with any emails I sent to them. I was extremely happy with the quality of my dress. I went with the dress Sadie French crepe which I absolutely fell in love with when I tried it on. I was expecting this dress to be in the 4 thousand price range but it wasn't.
Beautiful quality, outstanding communication, the dress was mailed to me on time and I felt so amazing on the day wearing it. Thank you MWL team.

Store LocationMade with love Goldcoast boutique

Jaydej

JaydejSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Billie

I found dealing with the MWL girls to be so enjoyable, they made me feel like the most beautiful bride. My Billie in crepe was beautiful quality and felt so amazing on, Id dont want to take her off. So glad I found MWL absolutely loved so many of the dresses.

Store LocationMade with Love Gold Coast

Carly M.

Carly M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a delight. The only place I would send my friends to buy a dress!

The Melbourne store owner Emily was the kindest most divine person I have ever encountered. The store was incredible the dresses to die for! The whole experience was a dream. You need someone who will tell you the truth and assist you in finding you dream dress well Made with Love Bridal is where to go. I went to 10 other stores and not one of them compares with MWL. The dresses are also reasonably priced.

Store LocationMelbourne

Carissa

CarissaSydney, NSW

Made With Love

The MWL team treated each interaction I had with them with care and immense love which helped to take a lot of the stress away and made me feel oh so special as a bride! After trying so many other dresses, Made With Love dresses were hands down not only the most comfortable, but were also such value for the price. My dress was the Riley Boho and it made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on the day of my wedding! Her tulle wings were a great alternative to a veil and the tailors that MWL recommends - Nadi's is phenomenal as well. Could not recommend their service and beautiful dresses enough! You feel so special from start to end!

Emily.P

Emily.PSydney, NSW

Feeling like the most gorgeous bride !

Store LocationSt Ives

Amazing

The staff were so helpful and really took their time to understand what I wanted out of a dress on my wedding day. So many options. Picked the perfect one.

THE dream dress

When it comes to Made With Love Bridal wedding dresses, the only difficult thing is deciding which one you love the most! Each is so beautifully made and designed, they are all a dream to wear. My dress was the Harlie, and I loved it from the second I tried it on in the store throughout all of my fittings (which were few and easy as the dress fit so perfectly just from ordering off my measurements) and of course, down the aisle. I cannot even count how many compliments I received that day and every day since with so many remarking how absolutely breathtaking my dress was. And it was! When I say MWL made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the entire world, I mean it 100%.

Product Appearance As advertised

An amazing fit and beautifully made dress! Simply Perfect!!

Store LocationLove and Lace Bridal Boutique Los Angeles

The perfect dress for my wedding day!

I had been looking at different dresses for a few months and tried on a few different styles and when I saw the Willow with Harlie bodice on MWL instagram, I knew it was the one! I had to wait till 12 months out from my wedding before I could try it on but when I did I knew it was the one for me. Kelly from the Sydney boutique was so amazing and accommodating. I love that it is a family run business and there is so much pride and love that goes into creating the dress. Definitely recommend for brides.

Jes G.

Jes G.Sydney, NSW

Extremely flattering and comfortable

I purchased the Stevie in bone and found the structure of the dress to be very flattering on my figure and was so comfortable.
The selection of dresses is amazing and the staff member Bec was very helpful throughout the appointment.

Perfect! If you’re a size 6 model