Listing monitored by Made With Love Bridal

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I had my MWL appoint with Nat from from Sydney boutique. Nat made me feel so comfortable and was super helpful. I didn’t feel rushed during my appointment and Nat made great suggestions on others to try on that I didn’t think of. Was a great appointment.

Wedding Dress ordered in Sydney

I recently saw Nat in Sydney to choose my dream wedding dress. Nat was so lovely to deal with and delivered a great experience. She was great in helping me on what suited me and made it such a comfortable and easy process. Highly recommend!

Beautiful dresses and a lovely experience.

I can not fault the service I have had at made with love bridal.
Nat was lovely and guided me through the different dresses. They helped me keep to a tight deadline. I am soo excited to get my beautiful dress!!

Claz
Claz Sydney, NSW

Katie from the Sydney store was a gem

Such a comfortable a personal experience trying on a dress at the Sydney store. Katie clearly knows which pieces go together and how they will look on certain body types.
I am so happy I found my dream dress with her help and I can't wait to receive it

Hayley A.
Hayley A.

Cannot fault

I purchased my dress from MWL bridal Melbourne. Not only did I have the best experience there on the day but the whole process was seamless. I got the whole boutique to myself and Emily was amazing and helped me find my dream dress after having some awful experiences at other bridal shops. The ordering process was so easy and my dress came in perfect condition and it was absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments on my dress! After the wedding I used the MWL cleaning service and my dress was returned to me looking good as new! I highly recommend this family based company. Wish I could get married over and over and wear all of their beautiful dresses!!

Amazing Store!

Melanie N.
Melanie N.Sydney, NSW

Feel fantastic on your wedding day

The whole process of choosing and buying a wedding dress was made so easy and special with MWL. They were honest about dresses from the beginning (what suited and what didn't) which was very much appreciated. They made it simple and suggested a very talented seamstress to do the final touches. I would recommend to anyone. Truly a fantastic company.

Jennas2
Jennas2Southwest, VIC

Amazing service

Bella from the Melbourne boutique made this process so easy and fun! I had a really enjoyable time trying dresses and the customer service was next to none! Can’t wait to wear my dress for my special day! Can’t thank Made with Love enough!

Jordan
JordanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The place where dreams are made!

Emily made me feel at home straight away! She was patient and gentle with me and helped me make one the hardest decisions an easy one. Would highly recommend to any brides to be.

A wonderful experience

Steph W.
Steph W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t recommend enuf such a beautiful store.

The staff were amazing very welcoming and the dresses are stunning and feel beautiful on. Highly recommend MWL Melbourne store such great experience.

Amber McDonald
Amber McDonaldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at MWL Bridal in Melbourne. Katrina was amazing, and a massive help!
I can’t wait to wear my gorgeous dress!!!

Store LocationMelbourne

Jess Sands
Jess SandsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most amazing bridal experience

I had the most magical experience at MWL in Melbourne. Katrina was such an angel, made us all feel so welcome. She took the time to find out about my wedding day to perfectly match a dress, she wasn’t pushy and made the whole experience a dream. I picked my dress from MWL not only because it is spectacular, but because the service was second to none. Will recommend to all my friends.

Dress of my dreams

I walked in to the St Ives Made with Love store with my heart set on a certain dress. When I put it on, it wasn’t quite right for me. Beautiful Bec pulled out the Joey, a dress I hadn’t pictured myself in, and suggested I try her on. I fell in love INSTANTLY and got that beautiful feeling I have heard so many brides before me talk about. It was everything I had imagined and more and I couldn’t fault the process from beginning to end. Thank you MWL ✨

Kristy
KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Bella from the Melbourne store was just lovely. She made the whole experience very enjoyable and I walked away purchasing my dream gown. My mum and I had a great time in your Malvern boutique and would definitely recommend for a unique and personable experience.
Thankyou Bella and Emily X
Very excited to wear my MWL gown on my big day next year.

Ruth R.
Ruth R.asked

Good afternoon! My daughter is looking at the Scottie. I am concerned about alterations due to the fabric. Is it even possible to alter the length or the waist given the lace fabric?

Maureen H
Maureen Hasked

My daughter is looking to order the Scottie dress and we are just concerned regarding delivery from China with the COVID situation.

LoraS
LoraS

I would suggest giving them a call.
The dresses are made in Australia and I don’t believe the material is sourced from China.
The girls are amazing they will happily answer your delivery questions.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Maureen (and Lora!),
We are all good to go with orders, and our production team are excited to make your daughter's beautiful Scottie dress :) If you have any questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Stephasked

I am thinking about purchasing the Riley crepe but I’m worried that I won’t be able to take the straps in as the top half is heavily beaded.

Sarah H.Made With Love Bridal

Hi Steph! Lovely to hear from you :)
Our Riley Crepe isn't beaded... Do you mean Sienna? If so, it's an easy alteration! If you have any other questions, please email us at hello@madewithlovebridal.com <3

Steph

Sorry I meant River Crepe.

See all Made With Love Bridal questions