Made With Love Bridal

Made With Love Bridal

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect Mimi!

I found my dream wedding dress Mimi on MWL Instagram page and immediately fell in love with it. I made an appointment to try it on, I just knew it was the one right away. It was so stunning and exactly what I wanted, the most beautiful part of the dress is the way the cape draped down across my arms and the way the light shined through the lace, so romantic!

MWL Georgie with Stevie Veil

The Georgie dress was perfect for my wedding day. It was the right balance of elegance and beauty while still being practical enough to dance the night away. The ladies from the QLD store and those responding to emails were always helpful and replied quickly. Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress!

My beautiful wedding dress!!

I absolutely loved my Willow dress! It was the perfect fit and design for what wanted! With so many gorgeous designs to choose from I knew the minute I tried Willow on that it was the dress for me!

Store LocationWhite Lily Couture

Amazing service and communication the entire way through my wedding dress development!

The team at MWL are awesome. The team have the complete understanding of their customer and that is evident with the level of service they provide. From their in boutique staff to their online team, they don’t miss a beat!

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationSydney MWL

MWL Georgie crepe - in love!

I wore the MWL Georgie dress in crepe for my wedding day and will forever be in love with this beautiful dress. From ordering my dress, to receiving it and the quality was incredible.

Store LocationWHITE LILY COUTURE

The perfect wedding dress!

The Made With Love Harper dress was absolutely breathtaking, the quality was second to none and I truely felt the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! Thank you MWL!

Perfection!

I loved my dress! The quality of the material and the detail in the lace was stunning!
The service from the initial appointment to my dress arriving was fantastic! Will recommend to everyone! X

Store LocationSydney boutique, st Ives

Beautifully made gown, made with love made my big day!

Absolutely loved my dress! Arrived well ahead of time, perfect addition to my day! Extremely satisfied with the Ella in latte, handmade luxe collection. Will recommend to every wife-to- be I know!

Product Appearance As advertised

Billie in crepe, perfect.

I was taken with Billie in crepe instantly!
I loved simplicity of the crepe, and fell in love with the pizazz of the lace wings.
My perfect dress! I loved this dress soo much!
I bought my dress from Bluebell in melbourne, and could not have hoped for more lovely experience. And in the end, the best dress.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationBluebell bridal

RILEY LUXE PERFECTION

I cannot fault my recent experience with the Made With Love team. From my very first appointment with Bec in Sydney to my million questions and inquiries leading up to my big day, nothing was trouble for this wonderful team! Thank you for making our day even more special by making me feel amazing in this beautiful dress. I have and will continue to recommend your services!! The quality of the dress is phenomenal, within every fine detail!

Thank you again, you guys are truly AMAZING xx

Store LocationMWL Sydney- Bec

I love MWL Dresses!

I loved my MWL experience... as soon as I left the Sydney store I was jumping with excitement that I'd found the dress. My wedding was within 3 months and they turned the dress around in this short amount of time. The woman who helped me try on the dresses was fantastic. I was 30 minutes late so she was super fast with helping me in and out of all the dresses I wanted to try on.

I was disappointed that I couldn't take any photos in the dress - I couldn't understand why, as everything is all over the internet anyway? Because I live in a different country from my family it would have been nice to take photos to show my mum before purchasing and receiving.

I only needed slight adjustments and MWL recommended a fantastic Sydney based seamstress.
I felt absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day. I had so many incredible comments.

Thanks MWL xx

Store LocationSydney
Thank you, Anneke! It was a pleasure making your Harlie for you :) We don't allow photos, but we do allow brides to face-time their Mums/bffs :) The samples often don't fit well, and then brides are reminded of an ill-fitting dress every time they see the photo :( we want them to remember how brides felt in the dress instead <3

Disappointing experience and not worth the money

I was very disappointed with my MWL experience and I don’t understand how they have so many good online reviews. I will try and summarise my experience from start to finish. Made an appointment to try on dresses at their Gold Coast boutique (for a fee of $30 – granted, refunded with purchase), had to pre-pick certain dresses to try, wasn’t allowed to take photos of myself in the dresses, despite providing my size (10) when booking the only size they had to try for the dress I really wanted was a size 6 (I get the concept of samples, but why not make your sample a size 12 so at least most people can try it). My appointment was 10 months prior to my wedding but nearly immediately after leaving the studio I was hassled over email to order ASAP and make full payment as they need 9 months to make the dresses. This was puzzling considering the dresses are not actually made to measurements but rather just ‘put together’ based on your size (i.e. if you’re an 8 on top and a 10 on the bottom they will sew the two pre-made parts together). I have since been told all their dresses are manufactured in Asia. I proceeded with purchasing and paying in full online as I did really like the one dress I had tried (despite not being able to try it on properly/fasten it due to the size). The dress ended up arriving about 1 month earlier than expected which was extremely fortunate considering it was unwearable in the condition it arrived. Not one element of the dress fit me, it was extremely baggy around the hips but too tight in other areas. After notifying them, I was advised by the MWL staff that they made my dress in a size 10/12 despite my receipt stating that the ordered size was an 8. Certainly, the worst fitting dress I have ever purchased for $3,000! I immediately emailed MWL (as they don’t have a phone to call) who agreed to pay for alterations after seeing the photos. This was appreciated but not overly helpful as I had to pay over $600 in flights to get to their recommended seamstress on the Gold Coast. The seamstress worked what I can only describe as magic and managed to get the dress to a wearable condition, but it is far from the beautiful gown I had imagined wearing on my wedding day. It was actually the only element of my wedding that I really disliked so fortunately I was the only one affected by it. Anyone I speak to I strongly recommend AGAINST a MWL gown.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationGold Coast
Hi Brigitte, Thank you for your review. We were really surprised to hear about this, as we haven’t heard any complaints directly from you; all communication has been lovely and thankful so far. I’m not sure how to respond to some of your points, so I’ve detailed some points below that can help you understand our confusion. 1) You came to the Gold Coast boutique, and had a Brisbane shipping address so we were totally unaware you lived regionally. You could have let us know perhaps, and although we don’t promise to find local seamstresses, we could have looked at options, but you didn’t say anything when we recommended someone on the Gold Coast. We also specify that all our recommended seamstresses are local to our boutiques. 2) Even though alterations are a normal part of our process (as indicated on our website, in the blog brides are given pre-appointment, and reiterated in our appointments), we offered to cover all your alterations. We didn’t put a cap on this, and we paid it without question, even though the alterations should have been an expected for a perfect fit. Not all bodies are the same as the mannequin or pattern, which is why we strongly highlight the need for alterations before you’ve even bought your dress to budget accordingly. 3) We don’t do custom patterns which is where we think you misunderstood the process. We would need several fittings for this, but we have never wanted to do this as we would have to charge more than $3,000 for our dresses. From what we understand, customised dresses with fittings along the way start at $6,000. Again, this is on our website, in emails and mentioned in the appointment. 4) Billie does not have a waist seam which means the dress is made from whole pieces of fabric. We cannot ‘put together’ anything for Billie; further I can’t see how your point is a criticism if we can make something more efficient, thus keeping prices as low as possible. 5) We ask for 10-12 months lead time for our dresses. This allows our team to create your dress in a timely manner. There is a lot of behind the scenes work once each order is placed including fabric making; pattern cutting; fitting each bride into the production schedule; ordering of the fabric; making of the dress; strict quality control processes; wrapping of the dress; countless emails etc. 6) I’m not sure what you mean by our dresses being made in Asia as a criticism; our dresses are made to the highest standard, not financially possible in Australia. We don’t pretend to make our dresses in Australia, and are very proud of our factory and staff. 7) Based on the photos you sent us after receiving your dress, I’m confused why you’re arguing against us not providing you an 8. You mentioned your 10/12 was too tight in some areas so I can’t understand why you think a size 8 would have been a better fit. We also are very clear that we match your measurements to our generic size charts in our website, emails, appointments and follow up sales care. As much as I’m devastated to hear you disliked your wedding dress, I’m also not sure what we could have done to make you happy. We understand our process isn’t for everyone which is why we have our process information available on our website. If you would like to contact us further to let us know how we can improve, please feel free to email sarah@madewithlovebridal.com We wish you all the best Brigitte x

Riley Luxe

I cannot fault my experience with MWL. I have the incredible Riley Luxe dress and it really is what made my wedding just that but more personal and unique. The actual quality of the product itself was incredible. My engagement period was short and MWL made it a less stressful process by helping me with a rush order. The experience of picking a dress was the best one of all the dress shops I looked at. The range was beautiful and had such variety. They were so caring and genuinely helpful in what suited me best. I want to do it all again!

Store LocationSYDNEY

The Perfect Dress!!!

The team at made with love were sensational! We had a short engagement so when I emailed for an appointment I was told I needed to get there fast! They squeezed me into an already fully booked day and the entire process was seamless. My stylist was so helpful when trying on the dresses, originally I had thought I would be in an ivory white dress but she quickly showed me how this didn’t match with my skin tones or bring out my features. They were able to help me get the dress on priority order and I had a good amount of time to have alterations done before the big day! Also recommended by the designer and one less thing to think about when planning your wedding! My dress was absolutely stunning the fabric was gorgeous and I have received so many positive comments about it! Well worth the visit to St Ives

Store LocationSt Ives

Lovely and warm team of people

Lovely and warm team of people who make the whole process easy and calm. No fuss and great communication from start to finish. Cutest boutique, clean, airy and bright. Amazing experience x

Store LocationGold Coast store

Poor customer service - Varsity Lakes

Varsity Lakes (Gold Coast)

Beautiful store and dresses, but i was so disappointed with the customer service, and won't be purchasing a dress from here purely based on this this. I was rushed in and out of my appointment with no follow up. No photos allowed, and this was voiced in a very abrupt manner, told not to touch phones. I was told that there was no follow up appointment, and that i had to order within 2 days or i wouldn't be able to order my dress (11months out from my wedding). I understand dresses can take an extended period, but a friend purchased from here a few months earlier and her dress arrived in half that time. I was told not to call if i wanted to purchase, just to send a text as she would be too busy with other brides. However she was on her phone throughout the appointment. Dresses were quite large on me (which was understandable, as you can only stock limited range), however no clips were used to help you see or understand what it would look like. The lady also stood in the room as i got undressed each time to make sure i didn't take photos. Such a disappointing service.

Store LocationVarsity Lakes - Gold Coast

Amazing experience

The Bridal Salon is small, so very easy to navigate and see all of the options. The dresses I had seen online and wanted to try were all there!
Really satisfied with the quality and fit of the dress for the cost. It was also very comfortable on the day!

Store LocationSydney salon

Very happy

It was very easy to find everything
The store was beautiful and clean and the lady who helped me was amazing

There was so many dress’s to choose from it was great

I thought the lace on the dress was beautiful so soft and the dress was so lovely to wear all day and night
I git married on a wet day and me dress got pretty dirty and it has been dry cleaned and has come up beautifully

Store LocationBlue bell bridal

All round perfect!

Excellent range of beautifully made bridal dresses and accessories. I had the most lovely experience with the MWL team in Sydney who went above and beyond what was expected. Bec’s knowledge of the dresses and what would suit my figure and possible baby bump was exceptional. I’d highly recommend booking an appointment.

Store LocationSydney

RILEY DRESS - Perfection!!

I purchased my dress from the St Ives Store. Kelly agreed to see me in her lunch break as I was travelling from Mudgee, NSW. She also agreed for a quick turn around in making the dress as my wedding was in March and I booked in to Made With Love in September - AMAZING! She was so accommodating and honest when I tried on each dress. Every dress was so beautiful, however I chose Riley in the end, and I could not have been happier when it arrived and was everything I imagined. Thanks so much to Kelly and the team at Made With Love for making my experience one to remember. I highly recommend booking an appointment, you won't be disappointed. I will be referring my friends to you when it comes to choosing a dress for their special day! xx