Magnamail

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Magnamail

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (23)

Jenifer
Jenifer

Never received "prize" - mailing bag not tampered with

Received item in good order and store navigation was easy. No "prize" included in parcel and mailing bag had not been tampered with. I guess I was lucky to receive the item I ordered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Feeling foolish
Feeling foolishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

rubbish

$40 radio stop working before battery run out!
Knee sox did not make to first wash as all stitching broke
toe sox were not the product shown in catalogue
Eloise watch never worked!
But you are winner!!! This is just a scam, is there any legal retribution for getting money from seniors the most venerable part of society?

Mercury
MercurySydney, NSW

Garbage products from a garbage company.

Xmas 2021 Customer Service 101 - appalling shocking and disgusting treatment of a VIP Customer (no desire to retain)

sue
sueTasmania

Junk no response at all

Dog deterrent didnt work. Useless piece of poor plastic junk. I will never buy again from this company as false advertising and a rip off

Ali MartinsPerth, WA

Exploitive and Predatory

My mother was 90 years old when she fractured her hip. She also has Alzheimer's. I wrote to Magnamail in May 2021 and attached my Enduring Power of Attorney and asked them to cease and desist sending my mother any more publications and to remove her from their and their subsidiary companies mailing lists. They replied and agreed to comply, but stated that "Please be aware that we select our mailing lists several months in advance so you may receive one or two more catalogues before your unsubscription request takes effect." Well the mailings continued and this week we received 3 of their catalogues and citing my mother as a guaranteed GOLD winner for 250K. Beware of this company, as they never stop!

Jane S.Darwin, NT

Not up to scratch.

I am very disappointed in this whole scheme ….. I have been sucked in time and again. I am a pensioner and cannot afford to keep purchasing in order to keep my potential “winnings” still going. The postage is often in excess of purchase. The last catalogue was full of costly, cheap jewellery, which I have no use for. I am therefore forgoing my potential big win.

not the best but have come across worse.

Their blurb about winning is that you have won UP TO $20,000. You have to assume that what you have won is probably worth $1.00 give or take. They are clever on their wording but they are not lying. When I have received a "prize" it's usually a clock of some kind (worth about $8.00 or so) but they do not "promise" a big cash prize. Unfortunately people don't read these things carefully. The only thing that bothers me is that you have to place an order to get your "prize". That's dishonest. I suspect that if anyone actually DOES win a big prize they probably place a big order. I wouldn't recommend them normally. I only use them when I cant find what I need anywhere else and get desperate.

HONEY.
HONEY.North Queensland, QLD

STOP! With The Junk Mail.

Constant harassment with fraudulent claims stating that 20K dollars prizemoney is yours today. 'Only', if you buy something. (fine print.) Self written testimonials. Fake facebook comments. Sick of false hope.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Magnamail compares to other General Merchandise Shops

I'm fed up with this company

I have been trying for 12 months to cancel my dead wife's subscription and I'm still dealing with you fools

LB
LB

Opened mail 2 blank my info & stuffed it with extra notes Stop sending mail to me as there is no other way to stop it.

Terrible quality products. They get yr name/address if you've ever subscribed to Readers Digest which they own so expect more.

SCAM Don’t not order anything from they it’s SCAM please complain some one

I buy stuff from they they said me before you are the winner 20,000 and later they send me crap radio clock and cost me 30$ it’s a scam be careful guys who one orders
Note never order please some have to complete this company it’s may be Chinese
I also win citizen watch and 1500$ Doller I can see clearly it’s a scam I will complain about them to police or cyber

Kind regards
Not happy customers

Junk freebee

Ring pull can opener, great. Track brush great. Freebee Santek FM Clock Radio, what a useless piece of junk, only recieves community radio statio.JUNK.

Targeting Vulnerable People

Angry daughter
Angry daughterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Should be (and possibly is?) illegal

In Victoria cost of entering promotion must be less than $1. Prey on elderly and vulnerable exactly as others have said here. My 90 year old mother also thinks she actually has a chance but I try to tell her it’s only rubbish they cannot sell. They also have her with at least 2 customer numbers so she gets twice the rubbish and doesn’t realise that the very fine print shows one promotion goes for months. If the cost of entering must be no more than $1 then how are they getting away with it? By not having anything for purchase less than $1 (although a lot of it is only worth that!). Postage costs is then a minimum of $10.80. How can people with a conscience even work there and the person who is their marketing manager must be scum!

AGNES F.
AGNES F.asked
Magnamail

Hello there is that I'm waiting for a parcel that I been ordering from magnamail last month and I'm waiting for my parcel to come and I know you all doing a great job and I'm happy that I got my mail whenever I get from magnamail and I'm happy ordering my stuff and thank you very much magnamail your awesome

Jane S.

I don’t have any problems with getting my parcels ……. I just have a big problem with being strung out for so long …. All the promises of a prize and I keep spending more money….. nothing.

AGNES F.
AGNES F.asked
Magnamail

Iam confused right now and I'm receiving about I'm a confidential winner I'm wondering that did I won up to $20.000 is it true and I want answers right now it is every difficult for me to to say that I won $20,000 dollars maybe I'm right or wrong please let me know thanks so much

Jane S.

Unfortunately, I agree with all of the above……. I have been sucked in with yet another purchase, time after time. Would like to make this bullying more available to the general, decent, public.

Kath D.
Kath D.
Anne
Anneasked
Magnamail

see amazing hangers from the catalog

Jane S.

Where are my guaranteed winnings?

Get an answer from our members and Magnamail representatives