4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Len

LenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magna-Fail

Like Terry in "Would not pay out my prize" review, I too scratched the code on a card and it said I had won $20000. So I put in the required order with the returned scratchie (I took a photo of it!) and I waited and followed up with emails. I did not receive the ordered goods as magnamail claims that my cc was invalidated. I have used the same CC in many of previous orders and this is their cop-out. So Fair Trading NSW and a court complaint is what I'd be doing next

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would not pay out my prize

I scratched the code on a card and it said I had won $20000. I really thought I had won the prize. I was deceived into ordering from the catalogue and received the ordered goods. When I queried it they said I had not scratched all the prizes on the card as the code matched up with four of the prizes and you only get 1 (the crappy one). I am taking this straight to the ACCC and maybe Slater and Gordon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

scamed... no prize at all..

I admit I should have known better.. I was led to believe I had won of 3 prizes... $20,000, $1,000
or a ring.. when i asked the magnamail staff person which one was i going to get.. she said the computer
would pick which one and i would find out what i was to receive with my order... the order arrived no reference to the prices.. just a filthy scam... how dare you say that you are honest.. what a joke.. and i should have know better...

Joan Riches

Joan Riches

False description of goods in catalogue

The description in the catalogue does not relate in any way to the instructions that came with the bath mat I ordered. Catalogue did not state would not suit a textured surface, did not state needed to be rinsed and allowed to dry naturally after each use. The catalogue description said 'it dries immediately' - the next morning the mat was still soaking wet, holding water on the surface. - totally unsatisfactory.

Philip

PhilipAdelaide

Misleading Advertising

Bill ODonnell

Bill ODonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

90 Year Old Mother being Scammed

My mother has been scammed by Magnamail now for numerous years. Always sending her the promise of the big win or that she has won. She has dementia now and just keeps sneaking off posting more and more money to them. The family has tried to stop her but she does not understand. This is causing huge arguments between my 90 year old dad and my mother who is addicted to this crap. They are pensioners who can not afford to be fleeced by these scams. How do we stop this?

BELL

BELLPerth

A major scam

Same as herb says, they say you are a confirmed winner then all you receive are the items that you pay for not a prize in sight not even the cheapest poor quality of the prizes on offer, this is the second time I've given them a try, there won't be a third!!

Herb

HerbDrouin

Scamming people

Twice now this company has sent mail advising me that I am a confirmed winner of a prize, if I order within 14 days. I considered that everyone is entitled a second chance. Firstly nothing from them to date including no products. I truly believe that this company does not take in to consideration the amount of people they are scamming and this needs to stop. With enough of us complaining maybe they will lift their game. Ha!

My order made on 07/09/18, for 2 NO FATS COOKING pots or pans, has NEVER arrived. When will it be c

We were extremely happy with the products that were sent to us and there were several items we may still purchase BUT we haven't received the NON FATS COOKERS. Thanks Bert

Samantha48

Samantha48LAUNCESTON

Told me a winner and then saw an item I would like to buy

Fraser 80

Fraser 80Palm island

This is perfect thanking about going on a Holiday

Would like to buy an hose and some walk way pretty lights please, thanks is their another way of paying my order, because I really need my order

Keep it coming. I love to receive your happy books with nice goods to buy.

Easy to read and find goods. I like the wide range. Every product that I have purchased has been of top quality.

Magnamail Always Brightens My Day

Very satisfied with products find there is always a excellent choice to choose from always look forward to receiving current brochure.

Yorky

YorkyPinjarra 6208

Great products and cheap delivered to your mail box

We have been using Magnamail for ever and love the catalogue although we get sick of hearing about others winning the great prizes. We have bought many items from Magnamail with complete satisfaction. Only one or two items we returned for various reasons [wrong size or colour] and we were credited quickly for the costs. We eagerly await the next catalogue, regards Yorkie.

Great company

Satisfied in all categories. Quality of products is always great. Fashion garments and jewellery very tempting. Look forward to the day they arrive.

Incredible company

Always easy to get products and have always been satisfied with what I have ordered.Never have to wait too long for parcel to arrive

Review collected in partnership with Magnamail

Great products good quality.

Weed puller and vacuum cleaner are good quality.The clothes I ordered are the wrong size, they are to big..Happy otherwise.

Christine

Christine

A real boon.

I find the catalogue very easy to flick through and identify the items relevant to me.
There are a wide range of products and I always find something enticing.....too many for my budget on occasions!
Very satisfied...we use them all the time.

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

This product is poor quality and unusable.

I purchased 2 cheese slicers K1726 along with another two items which I have yet to use. When I tried one of the cheese slicers it proved to be unusable and of poor quality.
I would return them but the cost of postage would be more than the products themselves. I will be extremely wary of purchasing any other items from you again. I would also like to comment that I was confirmed as a winner of a prize which I have not yet received or been notified of what the prize was. Shame on you. Never again.
Order/Advice No. AA*718545.

Rob Caddaye

Rob CaddayeMelbourne

Has been very helpful to me as I am a full time carer and find it hard to shop

Everything up to now has been very good and I will most like continue buy gifts etc as up to now everyone has enjoyed the gifts.