Magnamail Online store

Magnamail Online store

1.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
petae

petaeAU

dishonest descriptions of product uses and aggressive dishonest advertising

Angry36

Angry36Western District, VIC

Magnamail is a scam and should be reported

Magnamail send bogus offers saying that the recipient is guaranteed to win a prize.
They are complete scammers who target vulnerable members of the community who believe magnamail's claims that they are going to win money if they keep buying items off them. They should be ashamed of themselves.

sonja

sonja

Misleading promotions

Yes, I have had the same treatment from magnamail on more times, that I can remember. The lastest, again saying that I was a winner, got a $5.00 cash prize in an envelope, a cake of soap worth $3.00 in store, magnamail charged me $7.99. On other times when told I was a winner up to what ever the amount, the reward as a VALUED customer, was a cheap watch, or some plastic ( not leather ) item. And yes, the lastest, a winner and yes,again, another product to buy with the promise of something wonderful, up to the value of? I feel that I am the joke to magnamail!
The lastest order this month was made ineligible to claim prize because magnamail did not have the stock! All I got was sorry!

Online Shops

Find out how Magnamail Online store compares to other Online Shops

lyn50

lyn50Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its a scam and deceptive practices

You get letters in the mail that state that you have won, it is a scam and deceptive. When you try to stop the letters they cease for a short while and start again. They should be banned.

Len

LenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magna-Fail

Like Terry in "Would not pay out my prize" review, I too scratched the code on a card and it said I had won $20000. So I put in the required order with the returned scratchie (I took a photo of it!) and I waited and followed up with emails. I did not receive the ordered goods as magnamail claims that my cc was invalidated. I have used the same CC in many of previous orders and this is their cop-out. So Fair Trading NSW and a court complaint is what I'd be doing next

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would not pay out my prize

I scratched the code on a card and it said I had won $20000. I really thought I had won the prize. I was deceived into ordering from the catalogue and received the ordered goods. When I queried it they said I had not scratched all the prizes on the card as the code matched up with four of the prizes and you only get 1 (the crappy one). I am taking this straight to the ACCC and maybe Slater and Gordon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

scamed... no prize at all..

I admit I should have known better.. I was led to believe I had won of 3 prizes... $20,000, $1,000
or a ring.. when i asked the magnamail staff person which one was i going to get.. she said the computer
would pick which one and i would find out what i was to receive with my order... the order arrived no reference to the prices.. just a filthy scam... how dare you say that you are honest.. what a joke.. and i should have know better...

Philip