lorretta3434

lorretta3434Gippsland, VIC

Perfect!

Absolutely love my Wolf blanket,well for my Granddaughter for her birthday, i just know she will love it as much as i do,incredibly fast postage too, will be shopping here more often. Very impressed in every way. Thank you so much <3

Prompt

Both products arrived promptly 1 in excellent condition the 2nd being so creased I hope by washing and ironing it can be revived. I dont know where to ring to see if i can have this product replaced.

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Hi Margaret, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can try our best to assist you!

Margaret
Margaret

Could I phone you I am not good with this typing

For sure, please feel free to dial on 1300 668 928

Thanks!

Valued Customer

Valued CustomerMurray Region, NSW

Was served without wait by very helpful staff. She took the time to explain the different types of sheets. Store was bright and cheerful. I was happy with my purchase

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you again

Love it

Products are of excellent quality and super fast shipping. I have shopped online more than once now and I’ll be back again.

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Looking forward to seeing you again! Thanks!

Margaret Kelly

Margaret KellyGoldfields, WA

Sheet sets and doona cover

The materials were as advertised but I think the most important thing was that the colours were accurate. I am intending to use Manchester Madness more often in my searches.

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Amazing, we're so glad you like your purchase. Thanks!

Christine G

Christine GSydney, NSW

Love their products.

I find they have a good selection and colour range from sheets to towels. Also I like that I can buy a single fitted or flat sheet and separate pillow cases instead of buying a sheet set.

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Thanks Christine, we're glad you love the purchase and we look forward to seeing you again!

FrankyNorthern Region, NSW

Australian products

I was looking for an Australian made and owned product with quality and price. I had previously had Driglo towels but had paid a lot more money for them

Adam S.Manchester Madness

We're always working hard to find locally sourced natural Aussie products. Towels and Wool Quilts are a big focus for us at the moment. Thanks!

Franky

I will be looking to buying more towels soon and I will be buying them from Manchester madness

Deborah K.

Deborah K.SEAFORD RISE

Great Online Service

The product I bought was available with other retailers throughout Australia, however, the price was cheaper through Manchester Madness. Checkout process was simple, delivery - super fast and the packing was perfect.

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Thanks Deb! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Great quality

Great quality and prices, current patterns and styles, wide variety of stock. Fast delivery and great service. Website easy to
Navigate around

Adam S.Manchester Madness

Thanks Deb! We're working our hardest to make everyone this happy :)

Shanen G.

Shanen G.melbourne

No cpmplaints

Great service, quick arrival of bedding with no problems so would recommend definelty and everything I thought it would be. Love it!!

Lets Eat

Lets EatMelbourne

Great price & delivery

This was my first purchase with MM & I was very pleased with their range ,service & delivery. Would recommend highly & will definitely be a return customer.

Len S.

Len S.Bega / Bermagui

Quality and Price

We have a multi unit holiday rental beach house complex that sleeps 39 people in single and queen beds, having purchased linen supplies from so called whole sale out lets previously, Manchester Madness had blankets we needed to match existing ones that the other supplier could not suppl immediately same quality at a better cost.

Kay S.

Kay S.Perth

My grandson LOVED it!!!

The quality of the product was as expected and the size and print was as pictured. Very happy with my purchase.

Bedding Linen

Fantastic quality fantastic delivery just thought i would give them a go and oh my was not disappointed in any way could not have been happier the customer service was second to none as well very happy customer

Excellent service

Always get helpful staff and prompt delivery of whatever I have purchased. The prices are very reasonable and quality of good excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Manchester Madness

Good quality, 2nd one i have bought.

Very good service and good quality, 2nd time shopping with Manchester Madness and fast delivery and twenty words r 2 many.

Christine J

Christine JBrisbane

Excellent price and delivery

I had been looking at a particular Alex Perry design for a long time over a couple of websites and kept going back to Manchester Madness who offered the best price.

Review collected in partnership with Manchester Madness

Manchester Madness is great!

Whilst those sample negative comments are what I would like to say to Coles Mastercard, I don't think it about your company!
I haven't used the sheets yet as I want to wash them first. Very prompt service though.

Love the product

Great sheets. This is the third set I’ve purchased. Love the quality and colour range especially Latte which is a deep gold colour

Happy with purchase

I was Very happy with my purchase. It arrived in a good amount of time. Happy with quality of purchase.