94% · 332 · 6%

lorretta3434
lorretta3434Gippsland, VIC3 posts
  Online store

Perfect!

Absolutely love my Wolf blanket,well for my Granddaughter for her birthday, i just know she will love it as much as i do,incredibly fast postage too, will be shopping here more often. Very impressed in every way. Thank you so much <3 Show details
Margaret
Margaret3 posts

Prompt

Both products arrived promptly 1 in excellent condition the 2nd being so creased I hope by washing and ironing it can be revived. I dont know where to ring to see if i can have this product replaced. Show 3 replies
Valued Customer
Valued CustomerMurray Region, NSW
  Verified Physical store

Was served without wait by very helpful staff. She took the time to explain the different types of sheets. Store was bright and cheerful. I was happy with my purchase Show details ·  1
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

Love it

Products are of excellent quality and super fast shipping. I have shopped online more than once now and I’ll be back again.

Margaret Kelly
Margaret KellyGoldfields, WA5 posts
  Verified Online store

Sheet sets and doona cover

The materials were as advertised but I think the most important thing was that the colours were accurate. I am intending to use Manchester Madness more often in my searches. Show details ·  1
Christine G
Christine GSydney, NSW3 posts

Love their products

I find they have a good selection and colour range from sheets to towels. Also I like that I can buy a single fitted or flat sheet and separate pillow cases instead of buying a sheet set. Show details ·  1
Franky
FrankyNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Australian products

I was looking for an Australian made and owned product with quality and price. I had previously had Driglo towels but had paid a lot more money for them

Show 2 replies

Deborah K.
Deborah K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great Online Service

The product I bought was available with other retailers throughout Australia, however, the price was cheaper through Manchester Madness. Checkout process was simple, delivery - super fast and the packing was perfect.

Deb
Deb

Great quality

Great quality and prices, current patterns and styles, wide variety of stock. Fast delivery and great service. Website easy to

Navigate around

Shanen G.
Shanen G.melbourne

No cpmplaints

Great service, quick arrival of bedding with no problems so would recommend definelty and everything I thought it would be. Love it!!

Lets Eat
Lets EatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

Great price & delivery

This was my first purchase with MM & I was very pleased with their range ,service & delivery. Would recommend highly & will definitely be a return customer.

Len S.
Len S.Bega / Bermagui
  Verified Physical store

Quality and Price

We have a multi unit holiday rental beach house complex that sleeps 39 people in single and queen beds, having purchased linen supplies from so called whole sale out lets previously, Manchester Madness had blankets we needed to match existing ones that the other supplier could not suppl immediately same quality at a better cost.

Kay S.
Kay S.Perth

My grandson LOVED it!!!

The quality of the product was as expected and the size and print was as pictured. Very happy with my purchase.

Joann S.
Joann S.3 posts

Bedding Linen

Fantastic quality fantastic delivery just thought i would give them a go and oh my was not disappointed in any way could not have been happier the customer service was second to none as well very happy customer

Monica M.
Monica M.

Excellent service

Always get helpful staff and prompt delivery of whatever I have purchased. The prices are very reasonable and quality of good excellent.