2.8

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever - avoid at all costs

Warning - never use this Company.

2 hours work for $1,000.00. The biggest rip off ever!
Whats more they were an absolute pain to work with, it was all so time consuming.
A simple job of just replacing a gas cook-top which was purchased by us - just an easy change over from old to new!

Do not use this Company ever!

Will

WillBrisbane

Trust the reviews! Do not use!

I should have read the reviews before using them. Ridiculously expensive for a job that took less than 30mins. A costly mistake using this company that I will never do again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Marcelle b.Marco Solutions

Zero stars for these overpriced price-gougers!

This company was hours late getting to our job, and cleared 2 drains with what turned out to be very little debris in them (their assessment....not mine). Two people were here for less than 1 hour, and firstly asked for $750 plus GST. That was reduced after querying why the job was that much for 1 hour's work, but still charged over $600!! WOW.......what an hourly rate!
Avoid at all costs, and research the chosen company's reviews before committing to them.....as usual, buyer beware!

Another angry client.

Angry
Angry

Sue K.

Sue K.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero Stars for these price gouging thieves

Michele M.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give a ZERO I would

Stay away from this company, totally ripped off one of my tenants, she called them for a block drain, they were onsite for approximately 1 hour, they did have to use some equipment but this does not justify the $770 invoice that my tenant then paid via eftpos. I called to query the amount and was told that they had to remove tree root, I call crap on this, it wasn`t even mentioned on the invoice. Do yourself favour and use someone who is recommended to you.

AA N.

AA N.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam artist Profit Hungry

A complete rip off!! No call out fee?!?! It's incorpatrated in the final price. Which again is a complete rip off. So so dogdy
DO NOT USE this guy, keep this is not a fake review Franko! Don't use that as an excuse for taking advantage of people.

Using intimidation tactics won't work on everyone, no wonder you move to multiple locations.

Rio Vista Palms Complex

Rio Vista Palms ComplexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Rip Off

Charged $493.90 to replace a outdoor garden tap, that was matched to the one he had to purchase at Bunnings, costing $39. Also charge $99 for a vacuum breaker, which is around $15. I thought tradesman charge for their time per hour, and parts on top! Requested breakdown of invoice including cost per hour, and would not supply on both occasions. I suggest not hiring this man in trust to perform anything without, quoting the job and his hourly rate and parts from the get go. I felt he took advantage of the fact this was a villa complex job, and we were certainly over charged by a long shot. Do not trust this plumber!

Rip off

Give me the quote for $250 to $400 end up charging $528 sent his apprentice to do the job who spend most of the time on phone asking Franko how to do the job end up cutting the tap as do not know how to open it and selling me the complete tap fitting for $120 $80 for cartridge which cost $18 at Bunnings
Unprofessional and unethical person I ever met and wants to charge $180 and hour that’s not the going rate for plumbers in Australia
Do not deal with this people.They bully there customers.

Charlie T.

Charlie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Emergency work heros

We just had these lovely men here doing an emergency job for us at 10:30 tonight, they did not complain once, in fact they were incredibly efficient and knowledgeable in getting our issue solved in a timely matter.
Would 100% recommend these plumbers to anyone in need.

Find out how Marco Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Great, friendly and efficient plumbers

I have used Marco plumbing on 4 different occasions for plumbing at my home and office. I must say I have read some of the reviews written and was very surprised at what people say. I have found them on time professional and fair priced. Twice I needed them urgently and they were happy to make my job a priority. I have recommended Marco plumbing to 2 of my friends one of which was my own sister. I can only speak great thing about them and the owner is very helpful and knowable. I am happy to recommend them to anyone.

John H

John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this plumber

We had two leaky taps and I had been meaning to fix them. I saw a plumbing van across the road outside my neighbour's house so I asked the young apprentice if he had the time to fix two leaky taps. He asked if I wanted a quote. I said no, that would not be necessary for a small job. He re-seated 4 taps in half an hour. Then his father appeared and charged me $360 plus GST.

I see from other reviews that the hourly rate of Marco Plumbing is not well known. Well, here's the hourly rate based on my experience, $800/hr for an apprentice. And he used our loo in that time.

So, we have been well and truly ripped off. During a pandemic, too. Stay classy, Marco.

Mags

MagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off!

Damo B.

Damo B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very punctual, honest, reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient quality assured!!! A+

Fast, efficient and good quality work.
Timely and reasonably priced for the end result.
It is comforting to know there are still genuine, hard working businesses out there, that put integrity first!
Thank you soo much Marco Plumbing!!!

Kathleen Banks

Kathleen BanksSOUTH BRISBANE

Price Gouging

Marco plumbing came to clean out a drain in my bathroom sink. Flushed the drain with high pressure water and then put acid down the drain and cleaned the U section. Spent about 30 - 45 minutes and hit me with an bill for $715 including GST. And when it was questioned, all I got was "we guarantee our work". I felt I had no choice but to pay as I felt very intimidated by Marco. I will be reporting them to qbcc as this is price gouging and taking advantage of a situation. PLEASE BE WARNED ABOUT THIS PLUMBER.

Amazing company

U can't get better then this amazing prices came out the very next day very friendly and humble people good vibes around them and fix all the problems I said that needed to be done

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Expensive

I was charged $330 to replace two flexible hoses, ($13.50 each at Bunnings) took 30 minutes. Told that no callout fee applied, in which case their charge out rate must be about $500 per hour!!!

Highly recommend

Marco Solutions are definitely a professional and reliable business, with great service and great value. Their staff and tradesmen are very friendly and hard working. I highly recommend this company.

Tim E.

Tim E.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

I worked with many different trades people over the years, and these guys are definitely the best, Professional, friendly, reliable and great value for money for the quality of work.
Highly Recommended

Amazing service!

I loved going through this company, no regrets at all. Awesome price for the outstanding services performed. The employee was really hardworking and efficient, as well as super friendly and represented the company well.

Kim H

Kim HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Marco plumbing, helped us in a bad situation quickly.

Marco solution plumbing was great. Quick reply & job completed following day. Unblocked our drain pipes, bathroom, floor drain, outside drain pipe. Friendly helpful & knowledgeable. Helped us out with a great final price as we were stuck in a bad place & was so understanding. Thank you!