Marshall Batteries

Marshall Batteries

Brand Manager for Marshall Batteries? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty???

My battery lasted 15 months. RACQ tested and advised a new battery was required. When I contacted Marshall to express my dissatisfaction they simply did not believe the battery was dead. As the RACQ had taken the dead battery away I can prove nothing. Never again will I use these people.

Never again!!! And how do I choose ZERO star?

Bought a heavy duty battery with 2yr warranty. Had 2 NRMA roadside mechanics confirm battery is faulty with test results and Marshall has refused to replace my battery.

Rod Teal
Rod TealGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Branches play with customers with prices different branches make up different prices

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Marshall Batteries compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Jack P
Jack PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and Great prices

I have bought batteries from them for 2 cars previously , Service was good , Tech remembered me from last time . he knew exactly what he was doing , was very prompt , and best of all price compared really well with car shops plus because they fitted battery got no problem with warranty

Excellent prices and ultra punctual

Excellent customer service, Excellent batteries, Excellent prices and ultra punctual
Seriously good service, and happy vibrant staff who turn up on time.

John Lees
John Lees

David Baek from Marshall batteries saves the day for me.

As Murphy’s Law does strike... I had important meeting to attend too, car wouldn’t start due to flat battery, I’ve always remembered the Marshall logo, I rung them, within 10 minutes, David turned up professional, polite, punctual, 10/10
I made the meeting and got the job.
Thank you David, thank you Marshall.

SDee
SDee

Do not trust Marshall as they will try anything to avoid honouring the 3 year warranty.

daz
daz

marshall batterie sure not a exide with a different label as part number siads so

George
GeorgeMurray Mallee, SA

Supercharge Battery from a Holler a Marshall store warranty exchange

Update:

Marshall Batteries contacted me and outlined that the battery i bought were not from them, they were a supercharge Battery and I have been lodged a replacement exchange from them but no response so far.

After purchasing a replacement battery at the Murray Bridge store 8 month ago I tried to install the battery today to find out that she is not having any charge. I then went to the store for a replacement to be told that I am stupid for storing the battery in the shed as apparently everybody knows that you can not store a battery for longer then 3 month. No information about that in store, no information on the docket and you guessed it no information on their paperwork. Holler a Marshall Battery never ever again.

Friendly and professional staff

Vince took my booking in Melbourne and Chris installed the battery. Both gentlemen were delightful, helpful and professional. I don't come across many friendly and helpful service people these days but Vince and Chris have restored my faith. Thank you both for a great experience.

Wayne S.
Wayne S.Perth, WA

Was it a deliberate scam

I got an email quote to replace my battery. My car has a stop start engine. I researched the battery they recommended and it said suitable for my car. When the guy arrived to do the job, he was removing my battery and said the battery that was quoted wasn’t suitable for my car. I showed him the emails and he said a needed a different batter that was an extra $200. I told him to leave. I emailed the original guy that quoted. He hasn’t replied which yells me it was a deliberate scam. Quoting 1 price then trying to get more when they were here

Carolyn
CarolynLaunceston, TAS

Speedy service at the end of the day.

I had a flat battery before work in the morning and drove The Launceston Marshalls store after work.
Even arriving at the end of the work day, I received friendly, supportive and quick service to buy and get my battery fitted. Very happy and will recommend to friends and family.

RowdyPatch
RowdyPatchMelbourne

Good price great service

I logged an Enquiry on their website and received a phone call and quickly set a time and agreed price for fitting at my home. George came on the time we agreed and fitted the correct battery to my Motorhome. Cleaned the terminals and tested the starting and voltage etc.
Overall I was very happy with the service

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

I rang Marshall Batteries Adelaide and the person said he would be able to provide a battery for my wifes 2014 V8 Sport Wagon within 1/2 an hour. He was exactly on time, very friendly, very efficient and very well priced for the service at 7.30 at night. Would recommend them anytime. Thanks for the great service.

Great service thanks Stev and Jeremy

Thank you for such great service Jeremy and Steven, my car would not start 3 months ago and I was told by a mechanic I needed a new alternator $460, I am so glad I didn’t accept that advice being female. My car stopped again 3 months later, yesterday I phoned and spoke to Jeremy he was great and said they can check everything on my car even if it is not my Battery. Steven checked my car and thank goodness it was only a new battery. Thank you so much guys for great service.

Read more reviews - page 2