Marshall Freeman

Marshall Freeman

1.8

Happy to collect fees

Called to follow up debt recovery for the 3rd time today. 3rd person i've spoken to with no knowledge of background information of the debt. Have to explain issues again and again.
They made no attempt to contact alternate references until prompted today. After they went to voicemail I was told "to be honest, I wouldn't waste your time. Cancel before you get more fees".

I did immediately. Thanks for nothing.

Lorena I.

Lorena I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste your time or money

Regret ever signing them up. They only chased clients when prompted by my emails yet continued to charge their monthly fees. Emails sent to them go unanswered and constantly had different people working on the active cases so no one can be held accountable for their lack of activity.

PiperSydney, NSW

The most unprofessional company I've ever come across

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Marshall Freeman compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

John Payne

John PayneSydney, NSW

Not impressed

My first time using a debt collector. Lodged 10 Debts from one client. I spent as much time resending information and on the phone with Marshall Freeman as I used to with my client. They were constantly mucking up figures and we were being accused of not providing correct figures. We had to resend figures over and over to many different Marshall Freeman staff.
If you have more than 1 debt I would advise against using this firm. They just added to my financial headaches and admin time and we had to pay them for the privalidge.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fees for no service - an absolute disgrace

This company has not provided any services to me over the past 10 months and continue to take money from my account. When I contacted them, their default position was please "email us" as there is no one in management to take your call. They should have learnt from the Royal Commission into the Banks that people should not be charged for NO SERVICE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

They forget who their would be client is

Ashlee

AshleeBelconnen 2617, ACT

Review from a customer IN debt!

Recently recieved a request to contact them due to personal matter. I was scared and unsure what to do, but after merely 1 MINUTE of talking to an absolutely lovely staff member named Darren on the phone, I was very relieved and confident in being able to arrange a payment plan for my debt. (Also very funny too!)

Satinder

SatinderDarwin, NT

Terrible company

Please don’t deal with this crap company. I called them on Friday 28/2/20 to inquire about how they can help us recovering a debt. The rep. on the phone explained and asked for bank details. I told him clearly I don’t want to commit unless I see the paperwork. They can listen to the conversation if they record it as I got proof of what I said on Friday. He said to me paperwork will in your email in 30mins. Today is Tuesday no paperwork and of course they took the money also yesterday. It’s is a fraud. I called twice today only to be told I will get a call back but no one called. They just want free money and don’t do any work for you.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

A complete failure on all levels of service.

Stay away from this company. Their contract is unfair, they demand commission on debt they had no involvement with, they fail to recognise massive failures of service, fail to want to remedy it, have extremely poor customer service and then get pushy with their own clients to chase money they are not due.

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Marshall Freeman compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Lachlan S.

Lachlan S.Canberra 2600, ACT

The only money they can collect is from you.

The only money they collect is from you. Their sales team told me they could do a lot more then they actually had power to do. Once the debtor blocked their number they couldnt do anything else but send a letter that was to be ignored. $500 down the drain.

Happy Client

Happy ClientNorth Queensland, QLD

very satisfied

Have been in business for over 17 years and used other collection firms including a Solicitor to recoup funds which ending up costing more than what was recouped. Marshall Freeman is the only collection agency that has recovered all of our owed debts, I can not rate them highly enough. Process was very easy & professional.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

To garnishee or not to garnishee

They correctly know that once a person is bankrupt, the general rule is that his or her wages cannot be garnisheed. But there is an exception as the bankruptcy trustee can arrange a garnishee. I had a phone call from them the other day demonstrating that somehow they have staff who do not appear to know this, despite being debt collectors. I could not get a word in before they hung up with a threat. Staff training appears to have let them down.