Metered Energy

Metered Energy

1.6

• Rates and Fees

Daylight Robbery

I moved into an apartment building where Metered Energy are the designated provider. Just opened my bill to find that it is almost double what normally pay with Origin.

I'm all for businesses making a profit but what they are doing is theft- especially during this pandemic.

Disgraceful.

kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy agreements with even dodgier housing complexes. Should be illegal

Overpriced and protected from any accountability. Zero customer service ability. Been a mess from the start when they disconnected my electricity because I hadn't paid my bill, turns out they were sending reminders to the wrong phone number and email account due to admin error. Was not even offered an apology for their error but they did waive the reconnection fee. If you are moving somewhere, check to ensure these scam artists aren't the sole provider.

good sevice

I found the staff at metered energy are very friendly and helpful (Especially Katie). I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a good energy company to use.

Maddy R

Maddy R

Went out of their way to help me.

Staff went out of their way to help me when I was unable to keep up with my payment plan. They were helpful, fair, kind and I would recommend them to others.

Amanda

Amanda

Overcharging at its best & not covered by Ombudsman

Not Applicable

Not ApplicableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous prices!!!

Ridiculous prices for a tiny apartment with only 2 people working full time using minimal and eco friendly as much a possible. $240 monthly Is outrageous when we lived previously in a 2 bed house with 4 people and only spent $200 monthly.

Kelsey

KelseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very expensive

We have recently moved out of an apartment where the energy was supplied to the building through metered energy. Every month we were paying between $240-$300 in electricity for a two bedroom unit. We now have a house that is double the size and our electricity bill has been halved

peeeved1

peeeved1

Dont believe the 5 star reviews magically put up at every bill time.

Joanna

JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Professional Kind Service !!

I have been with ME for nearly two years now, both in my business and in my home. I have found the service to be of the highest standard, there have been times where I have gone through financial hardships and ME staff have been............ well incredible actually. They can not do enough to assist me, they have been so supportive, loving and kind in their approach when dealing with me, through these times, I am so grateful to ME and their staff, just fantastic!! Highly recommend, brilliant service and they go the extra mile every time!!!!!

RUDE AND HARASSING

This company is a joke, there staff are unprofessional and rude and have no clue what they are doing. Once you disconnect they send out threatening emails and letters constantly. They are meant to be attached to the ombudsman for electricity as per their website but they ARE NOT part of the ombudsman service. So when you have an issue you have no one to complain to or get help from. And that has been confirmed by the electricity ombudsman for Qld. If only no stars were an option.

Byron

ByronSouth East Queensland, QLD

$133 dollars per month with fuse box switched off.

This company is a complete scam. Whilst I was deployed in Afghanistan and the fuses in the fuse box were switched off for 6 months I was still charged around $133 per month for electricity usage. Contacted support team via email who claimed that this money was all government mandated fees haha.

Steve

Less than a star, unprofessional

Erykah

ErykahSouth East Queensland, QLD

BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY EVER

Unfortunately we were given no option by our complex and had to use them. We got almost $190 bill in a month and we are hardly even home. So unbelievable. All my colleagues says they have never gotten such a high bill from their energy suppliers not even during summer. Please guys ask questions about energy supplier before moving into a house.

THIS IS SOOO PAINFUL

Pleasant surprise

I first thought my bill was high, gave them a call and the people where really good, explained things to me and it all made sense (running the heater every night really adds up

Excellent Customer Service

Massive thank you to the MEH team for getting power connected so quickly. Customer service was excellent every step of the way. Not often you have good things to say about energy companies.

Jonah B.

Jonah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Never use this company

Their internal processes are embarrassing. Building management themselves said that they wish they weren’t in contract with this company because of the amount of complaints they receive about this provider. Realestate agent says the same thing. They have a reputation in the Brisbane area for their gross business practices.

Rik S

Rik SAU

Disgusting company

Unfortunatly we bought into a complex that had done a very poor deal with this company. As of writing comparing to AGL our costs are 42% higher and there is nothing we can do at the moment. 100% for sure when their contact expires they will be terminated. Steer clear from these crooks

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Ben Mac

Ben MacBrisbane

Surly people with no phone manner

As part of living in a complex, we are mandated through the dodgy Body Corp arrangement to use these losers.

Bills are okay, not too expensive, no major complaint about this. Except for the lack of choice. I'd have stuck with Origin, if it had been my way.

However, they hound you to pay, no phone manners, no reasonableness. Usually there is a state border divide that is responsible for this, but judging by the number, you jokers are local.

Bark bark bark. You do this now. Sieg Heil! Rubbish business and now looking at this mob's reviews, I'm not surprised.

When signing a lease, ensure that you have the choice you are legally entitled to. Or else, maybe consider somewhere else.

soma

soma

Overcharged on an invoice and refuse to refund money. Instead say its a credit towards next bill. My Money

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off Company Dont Use Them Worst Company Ever!!! Rated -5 Stars

This company dont care if you have power or you dont. $1000.00 bill for 3 months what a joke!!! Im home 3 days out of 7 so how the hell do you work that out!

Warning people dont dont go near them, they will send you broke & take your power and not give a damn! They need to be investigated & shut down!

No star given they are crap!

Isn’t it funny you cant submit you review without adding a star. Let me rate you out of 5. Its -5