Metered Energy

Brand Manager for Metered Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
  • Rates and Fees
Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Metered energy were extremely helpful when it came to billing and they were also Very helpful in resolving any issues I had with any situation and meters energy has great customer service

Human Being - Verified
Human Being - VerifiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Ombudsman doesn't regulate this company!! No protection for the consumer during disputes.

Karli M.
Karli M.South East Queensland, QLD

Metered energy were extremely helpful when it came to billing. When we moved into our rental we were out with metered energy and I can’t recommend them enough, their customer service was outstanding I found them really helpful.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Metered Energy

If anyone is thinking about using this company as their energy provider DONT !
Avoid at all cost
Plenty of other companies in the market place
After dealing with this company in the past I personally would not deal with them again if the services were free

ihatemeteredenergy
ihatemeteredenergySouth East Queensland, QLD

They don’t deserve 1 star. stay away from any building that is associated.

I had powered through my building at Madison heights. Worst experience ever. Stay away if possible. They are rude, over priced and scum. Their 5star reviews are fake. Read the real ones. They will charge ridiculous pricing and they are not governed by ewo they get away with it.

Ryan L.
Ryan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome assistance

Assistance in helping clear up an account was fantastic and very helpful. The people in accounts where very forth coming and provided all the info I needed to clear this up.

Lulu
LuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company in Australia

I’d give 0 stars if I could. Hands down the most overpriced energy in Australia. $1200 a quarter for 2 people in a 2 bedroom unit that are rarely home, we were charged $350 a month for just the two of us. Friends pay less a quarter in a 5 bedroom home with 4 people living there. If you are moving make sure you’re not stuck with these turkeys like we were for 2 years, absolute rubbish. Staff are also rude and unhelpful. I curse the day this company was created

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Losa was lovely! She was a great and helped resolve a default quickly from a share house falling out! Great service and thank you! Losa deserves a pay rise and I would recommend metered energy anyway!

Melissa T.
Melissa T.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t even bother!

Got to be the WORST power provider I have ever come across. Unfortunately this was an embedded network for our building. $278 a month for 2 people in a 2 bdrm unit. Disgusting! Do not, I repeat, do NOT use this dodgy provider!! It’s a deal breaker for me now when choosing a unit! If these criminals are the power provider, I wouldn’t even consider it !

bdallen
bdallen

Stay Clear Overpriced And Terrible

Overpriced, never get bills properly delivered, harass you, cant switch to another provider because body corporate done an embedded network deal with them, Honestly if I could I would dig my own trench to connect to enegex network to find a better deal. Embedded networks should be made illegal and are a form of communism. Very Annoying company, overly priced and generally awful.

Remy D.
Remy D.

No info on off peak price, quite dodgy

Don't trust send, they don't publish the time for shoulder and off peak rate.
They staff on the chat don't want to answer.
Sounds very fishy! Best to avoid them a chose another provider

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously overpriced

Live in a 1 bedroom apartment. One fridge, one tv, one air conditioner (used sparingly) $400 a month. How!? Horrible company, wish my apartment complex would let me leave. Partner and I struggling for money and they have the audacity to charge $400 a month. Heartless robbery

Daylight Robbery

I moved into an apartment building where Metered Energy are the designated provider. Just opened my bill to find that it is almost double what normally pay with Origin.

I'm all for businesses making a profit but what they are doing is theft- especially during this pandemic.

Disgraceful.

kstanimal63
kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy agreements with even dodgier housing complexes. Should be illegal

Overpriced and protected from any accountability. Zero customer service ability. Been a mess from the start when they disconnected my electricity because I hadn't paid my bill, turns out they were sending reminders to the wrong phone number and email account due to admin error. Was not even offered an apology for their error but they did waive the reconnection fee. If you are moving somewhere, check to ensure these scam artists aren't the sole provider.

Kay
Kay

good sevice

I found the staff at metered energy are very friendly and helpful (Especially Katie). I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a good energy company to use.