3.1

3.5

John D
John D

Poor and offensive

Rude, condescending and poor staff, avoid at all costs if you value sanity.
Gus P.
Gus P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great people doing a great job

I want to thank Jackie and the team for all their hard work and support, A great organization that was always looking to assist, Jackie you were my beacon of light during hard and dark times times thank you with all my heart
Joshua coe
Joshua coePerth, WA

Awesome

Thank you, so much match works Fremantle for supporting me in every possible way as a jobseeker. I switch job providers and I had a job within two weeks. The people who work at Fremantle match works are dedicated and professional when it comes to finding you employment. I can literally not say enough good words about the whole team. I finally have a full time job thanks to the team. Big shout out to [Name Removed] for pointing me in the right direction and helping me get back on track. Thank you matchworks for being such a great job provider!
Emma V.
Emma V.Perth, WA

Unhappy

I had [Name Removed] as my consultant and she was nothing but rude. I rang 1 day to say I couldn't make it as I had to pick my sick daughter up from school. [Name Removed] said it wasn't good enough and hung up on me. She shouldn't be working in her position as her customer service skills has none. I have had 3 or 4 different run ins with her.
Pj T.
Pj T.

Job seeker

The team at matchworks parramatta are by far the best.
They do an excellent job.
Jim Stanley
Jim StanleySouth East Queensland, QLD

MatchWorks Feedback

Special thanks to Renee who selflessly went beyond her obligations to personally help me more than expected within the context of employment applications and logistically personal matters. TSQ.
Kenny Booth
Kenny BoothSouth East Queensland, QLD

My great experience with Matchworks

Leanne Kington, I found her to be very professional and helpful lady. Very caring and understanding young lady and she helped me a lot giving me all the support I needed.Thank you so much Leanne much appreciated cheers Kenny.
Sally-Rose G.
Sally-Rose G.South East Queensland, QLD

The support & care I needed

I am so pleased to have finally found Match Works.
Having health issues I found the correct support, of which is rare & unique to individuals. I now have a chance to move forward with a career. I have never had this support & encouragement from any other service.
I would like to thank my Barbara Williams, Kerry-ann & Bindu
So grateful.
Ryan B.
Ryan B.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Compiments

Hi guys I go to matchworks Bankstown they are really I want to praise everyone I’m so happy to Marita and Esther guidance and Kim and Wayne are great too but Marita and Esther are the best
Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

alexander p.
alexander p.

Best thing since sliced bread

They've been really helpful and friendly. Made me feel welcome from the start, essentially Jasinta.
cornelia
corneliaPerth, WA

Absolutely useless mob

My grandson is desperate to work but due to not getting any employment and certain medication he has gained a lot of weight. Matchworks send him on interviews with employment agencies that are up to an hours drive away, only to be told that he is not fit enough for the job. This is an ongoing issue, one that is sending my grandson in to deep depression. We are concerned for his wellbeing. The lad is over 6ft tall and quite capable of working , has a car, forklift ticket and is intelligent. One department told him to get medication for his weight and also wanted him to tell them how much he weighed. Isn't not having a job degrading enough.
Jacoba
Jacoba2 posts

Post employment placement support so stressful and invasive for people with disabilities

After a reasonable experience in general over years with Matchworks Marion, despite living regionally, an hour at least car ride to appointments and activities always attended. So many appointments cancelled by them, as I neared my appointments, battled cancer, brain surgery, and then I find myself employment in my region and I get flipped to post placement support. I miss One phone call as I’m on the road at 100km per hour, and in two hours I’m suspended. Utterly callous, they were receiving my time sheets and payslips, so they could claim on my placement I found myself. I’m nearly 66 and of all my batttles this one takes the cake. This system is broken and how they sleep at night is beyond me.
CybernautWA
CybernautWAPerth, WA6 posts

Feeling outdated and cast aside

After many years in the bush of unemployment searching on my own, returned to the city with the belief that such establishments as this were here to help jobseekers like myself. After emailing Matchworks in general, being ignored, I fronted the nearest branch to be asked if I was a government recipient of unemployment becoming a defining moment. As a non-recipient, I departed wrongly believing that help was available for everyone in this country regardless :( At that point, this senior electrical tradesman could not see any value in sharing his skills and abilities given the publicised shortage of workers to fill positions.