• Adequate Speeds Yes (83%) · No (17%)

jperna18

jperna18Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great coverage, service and set up coupled with efficient, personable professional service.

Dissapointed

Dissapointed

• ADSL

Worst Internet Service I Have Ever Experienced

Start DateDecember 2019
Adequate Speeds No

fantastic service, even better speaking to a provider who is contactable.

By far one of the best services going around, I was with Telstra and TPG and both sides are not contactable.
I signed up with Mate and I was connected in less than 48 hours which also included speaking to Mark and Anthony who guided me through the configuration.

Never Looking back Mate!!

Rodney B.

Rodney B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Just simply the BEST

Accidentally stumbled on tho MATE and has been one of the best experiences I have ever had with a telecommunication company. Highly recommended need to let more Victorians know but please stay Australian good onya MATE.

Start DateApril 2020
Deepesh K.

Deepesh K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't fault them

Easy sign up online and super fast delivery of connection. Almost a month now and speeds have maintained true to whats on paper. Really happy with the customer service as well.

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent reliable internet

Fantastic affordable reliable NBN!These guys helped me get internet when no one else would!Everyone else tried telling me I needed to pay hundreds-Mate said no you don’t,hooked it up and I had internet!Everytime I call customer service I get fast efficient service and they are always really lovely!!This is the first company in my life that I don’t hate dealing with!!!5Star service every time.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Phil Hicks

Phil HicksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spoke to an Aussie no issues so far. Been with them for 3 months. Great speeds and when I needed help setting up easy!

Spoke to an Aussie no issues so far. Been with them for 3 months. Great speeds and when I needed help setting up I could actually understand them. Also keep jobs in Australia. Great rate too!

Review collected in partnership with MATE Communicate

RaresenseSydney, NSW

That good told all mates and family - Super fast and excellent customer experience!

Raresense

No, thank you Mate, it is so rare to get good old fashion customer service these days, no once but many times... you guys deserve it.

Russell Kent

Russell KentSydney, NSW

Very slow internet, modem supplied by mate is poor quality

Internet keeps dropping out regularly, or is very slow even though i have the best mate option. The modem is poor quality and regularly drops out, meaning my wifi media system keeps dropping out.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Adequate Speeds No

Review collected in partnership with MATE Communicate

Declan

DeclanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service. Responsive and, something I’m sure is overlooked, down to earth. Great Customer service!

Only had it for a day so can’t really comment on it. Just wanted to commend the CSRS. Speed tested the internet and it is their advertised speeds. Very very reliable so far.

Start DateApril 2020

Mate are ace!

Mate are awesome. Helpful, friendly and responsive staff and reliable wifi. Great service always. I’ve used Mate for a couple of years, and just switched over to NBN with them.

Start DateAugust 2017
Vanessa S.MATE Communicate

Helped me out when no one else had any idea what to do!

I moved into a granny flat 4 months ago and ever since had been getting the runaround from my real estate, NBNco, Telstra, TPG...basically anyone and everyone told me that I couldn't get a connection at my property without some enormous amount of time and effort. In 3 days I went from contacting Mate to having blazing fast NBN in my home. Having made the move to online classes for uni being able to get connected literally enabled me to keep finishing my degree. The best customer service and really went above and beyond, even helping me out on the weekend. Really cannot recommend them highly enough!

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!! Totally unlike that of our previous national carrier

Connection TypeWireless
ShanS

ShanSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You guys are my saviours

Let's Be Mates, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your incredible service. Fast, easy, and super-friendly to deal with. The connection happened less than 24hr after I contacted to join!!!!! I am so impressed, your dedication to providing a top service is excellent and I cannot thank you enough. Did I mention how FAST everything happened?! I have been a loyal customer to another provider for over 4 years and I have never been treated the way I was by you guys...hence why I left that provider. I will be shouting your name from the rooftops, highly recommended to all!!! Special shout out to Josh who took my frantic call and got all this sorted for me. UNBELIEVABLE. SAVIOURS!!!!!!

Gene P.

Gene P.Hunter Region, NSW

Couldn’t recommend enough

Signed up to Mate the other day with nbn 100 and switched my mobile plan over. Both have been great, I speed tested the nbn and had over 90mb/s and phone has good service everywhere. Couldn’t recommend this service enough, everyone I have spoken to have also been extremely helpful and friendly.

frank

frankdandenong vic

NBN installation

We needed to install NBN as the current ADSL was going to be switched off. Contacted Mate who arranged for the NBN installer to come to our address on a Saturday. Sceptical in light of the current crisis.
True to their word NBN was at location at 8am. Reviewed the location for connection and proceeded to install a separate line to existing line, (with another ISP ) so that we would not be without internet in case things did go to plan.
All installed and after 1 hour wait and discussion with Mate to ensure modem configured correctly (BYO Modem) received text message to say all was working. Rebooted modem and we where away.
Great support and service all within 4 days. Could not have been easier. Great work.

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Quality service at a great price.

I was tired of wasting hours getting nowhere with foreigner call centres and that is what brought me to Mate about 18 months ago.
Since then I have enjoyed fast and reliable nbn at a great price with only a few drop outs?? solved with a modem reset.
The staff have always been friendly and eager to help or offer advice.
And the bonus is you’re supporting local jobs and local business.
Hands down, the best (of many) ISP’s I’ve had over the years.

Freeman Judy

Freeman JudyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best service and a pleasure to deal with

I signed on with Mate a few years ago and have never once had a single moment of doubt that they are the BEST. Any issue is resolved fast and correctly They call you right back when you need them They dont leave you on hold and they are Aussie boys at the end of the line !!! I leave the country periodically and have to disconnect and re start on return I was quite concerned as with any other companies this is always costly and a nightmare. With Mate it has been super easy. This company is 5 star excellent all the way

Aleksandra J.

Aleksandra J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good quality of service and internet

Like every Internet provider there was a few issues, it's expected some times, and they dealt with the problem immediately. They sent a technician on the next day to fix it for me. The service they provide is much better than big Internet providers in Australia. Very happy with that, I would give more than 5 stars.
In every company there are issues and a good company deals with them professionally. Good Job!

Start DateNovember 2018
Tom Scott

Tom ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Friendly Service

Changing NBN providers almost ended in disaster 4 days ago when the one we chose let us down and couldn't provide personal service to help. A family members experience put us on to MATE and we have been provided with great prompt service via phone calls and are now Great Mates with this provider. We will soon take up the offer of mobile plans soon. This is a great company I can't speak highly enough of the 3 staff members I have spoken to. This is an Australian based firm with a local call centre.