4.5 (1,123)
    4.5 (1,008)
    4.6 (1,113)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (935) · No (133)

Stephen Evans

Stephen EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hands down best ISP I have ever been with, reliable service with quality customer service.

Typical speeds are as promised and even faster using cables for my devices. It is so quick and convenient to speak to someone when there is an issue (which is not often)

Nick

Nick

Have had no problems and the service is terrific!

I've had Mate NBN for several years in Victoria and then when moved recently to SA, decided to get NBN through Mate again. I have not had a dropout since joining Mate in SA, and the service over the phone has always been excellent... quick response and usually a quick fix!

Chris O.

Chris O.Sydney, NSW

A League of there own

Can't fault these service that MATE delivers, even though you're a customer they treat you like you're hence the word mate, the other telcos should take notice with how these guys treat there customers, I've tried the rest, I'm sticking with the best

Perfect. No issues ever

No drop outs or connection issues. Customer service have always been great to deal with. Only recently, we experienced some difficulties getting online however this was due to a whole area upgrade through NBN, not mate

L Oliver

L OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprised and extremely happy!!!!

We have been with Mate for 2 weeks and we are extremely happy. So far no drop outs with internet and mobile phone reception is great. Very happy with Mate and highly recommend.

Ray Cam

Ray CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A smooth operator

Switching to Mate was very simple and everything done online. I was able to use my previous provider's modem and setup was simple using Mate's instructions. No issues so far.

Lisa W.

Lisa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Mates is right!

I signed up with Mate and within a couple of hours I was all changed over from my previous NBN supplier to Mate. They even helped me change the settings on the modem. It is a bonus that their call centre is in Australia so you can speak with someone who understands your needs.

Vanessa S.MATE

Does exactly what was promised

We live in rural Victoria and when NBN (fixed wireless) was finally available we went with the Wireless Mates nbn Plus plan. The signup and installation process was well communicated by MATE and happened quite quickly (as promised). We've been using the service for almost 2-months now and I'm consistently getting 25mbps - 35 mbps download in peak periods and 8mbps - 10mbps upload. Happy customer!

Rosie

Rosie

National broadband network

I’m very happy with my NBN. I’ve had no service or dropout issues. Mate was very helpful with the setup, they even recommended the cheaper option. I’d highly recommend them

Peter K

Peter KSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I have a difficult site and had issues with the NBN people getting my service installed with multiple appointments. MATE were there every step of the way to help me. The communication was excellent and they made the whole thing so much easier than it could have been. I am very p My connection has been reliable with no drop outs so far. leased I chose MATE and am a very happy customer.

maggswild

maggswildMurray Mallee, SA

EXCELLENCE ALL THE WAY

Total excellence. Can not fault MATE. They provide what they say & the service staff are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them. Don't waste your time looking for other rubbish companies- just get MATE. I've tried many different companies which ended with much dissatisfaction. However as I've been with MATE since January 2019 & it's been a fantastic experience.

Glenn M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware - steer clear of Mate!

There are 3 distinct reasons for not using Mate. 1) Wifi Router never worked with Mate - only 10mbps on 100mbps plan. They were not interested in helping. Router works fine with Aussiebroadband. 2) When NBN dropped on weekend - no assistance available from Mate. You're 100% reliant on neighbours with other ISP's contacting the NBN. 3) No refund on unused month of service - who does that?

Glenn M.

I unplugged the extenders - they were out of the equation. The WiFi router worked straight away with my new provider - 10 times the output compared to Mate.

Excellent Support & Pricing

Best Aussie NBN Internet provider

I am using Mates NBN Internet for more than 7 months, so far the internet connection was very reliable. I have only experienced dropouts once. Their customer service is good. Haven't had any bad experience yet. Internet speed is stable most of the time. So yeah I'm a happy customer and keep up the good work MATE!.

Neil D

Neil DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mate

Two years with Mate have seen an excellent and reliable NBN service, with friendly, knowledgeable, professional customer service on the rare occasions when advice was sought. Now moving house, the procedure for the new Mate/NBN connection seems easy with recommended modem/router models listed to suit the next home. Heartily recommended.

Willis R.

Willis R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honestly great!

After terrible ping times from SuperLoop during peak hours (Literally added 100+ms to my nominal 5ms) and doing all the tests they wanted with no fix, I had to switch, and honestly so far so good, I have no complaints, speed are great even through peak hours (On the 100/40 plan #FTTN) at 8:30PM on a Friday night, oh and guess what, no ping change during peak hours, amazing what buying enough CVC can do...

BARRY KEEN

BARRY KEENHunter Region, NSW

Speed delivery is excellent

I am very happy with speed of uploads and downloads. Drop-out issues have been minimal and probably more related to my router. Overall an excellent experience compared to what I previously had with my former service provider.

Farhang M.

Farhang M.

Can't go wrong with MATE!

Been with Mate more almost 5 years , NBN and Mobile, great service and products along with local friendly, effective and reposnsive customer service right on top.

I can easliy recommend it.

Excellent price and servicing. From an IT Analyst

Amanda D.

Amanda D.Sydney, NSW

Incredible service. Always quick and super easy to deal with.

No hassle with these guys. Great pricing and incredible service! Never on hold for long. They explain everything thoroughly and offer recommendations where needed. Change of address was very quick.
Text updates are always helpful!