4.1

79% · 195 · 21%

Michelle
Michelle

Incredible results for allergies

My son suffers from eczema and I suffer from hayfever and an allergy to dust mites. I did some research and decided to try getting our mattresses professionally cleaned. Jeremy was efficient and so easy to deal with and all of our allergies and eczema have noticeably improved. Will put this on my yearly to do list!

momo
momoSydney

Excellent service!

Jeremy is reliable, efficient and provides a cost effective service. He was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. I will certainly call on him again and refer him to all my friends.

Sherisse
SherisseSydney2 posts
  Verified MattressKleen

Highly recommended! Outstanding service & result

Jeremy solved my bed bug problem in no time. He was very knowledgeable and explained the process. It was a pleasure to deal with him from beginning to end. He also cleaned my daughters bed and since her hay fever and eczema is gone! Can't recommend highly enough.

LilyEvelyn
LilyEvelynSydney3 posts

Can't recommend more highly

Jeremy has cleaned and sanitised our mattress, my daughter's mattress and our sofas - like a miracle my dust-mite allergic daughter is no longer sneezing every morning! He is a lovely guy who explains everything so well and takes great care. The service is efficient, affordable and friendly. Will definitely be using again and recommending to all my friends and family.

Atu Pollard
Atu PollardSydney

Fantastic Service and Advice

A very big thank you to Jon who services the south of Sydney. My mattress was in desperate need of a clean and sanitise after my youngest child wet the bed. Jon did an EXCELLENT job and offered some helpful tips. He even managed to reduce some stains which I was not expecting. I am so thankful that he squeezed me in a few hours after calling him. I think he could sense my desperation. I would definitely recommend Jon and his services.

Jos
JosSydney, NSW2 posts

TLC

Jeremy treats the mattress with great professionalism and is enthusiastic about explaining what he is doing and why it is important. He uses heavy duty equipment and hospital grade products to make sure the expected result is achieved.

Ange
Ange

Impressive

Jeremy cleaned and sanotised my mattress which was transported from Queensland during the latest cyclone. To my delight the visible stains were removed and also physically observed the dead skin cells etc which were extracted.

Jeremy was very pleasant and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and call upon again for his services.

Angela

Mags
MagsSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly recommend

Highly recommend jon shaw. He arrived on time at my residence in brighton le sands. He was polite, professional and courteous. he cleaned two queen size mattresses for me with no mess and no fuss. He is not just an employee doing a job but a franchisee who clearly cares for his business and customer.

BravoLima
BravoLimaEverton Park9 posts

Great Service

Jeremy was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Did a great job cleaning a futon that had unfortunately developed mold and the results were spectacular.

Kevin
KevinSylvania, Sydney
  Verified MattressKleen

Great bloke (Jeremy), results, price and service

Those who would winge about suitcase-encased equipment, speed or price have clearly never been self-employed. Maybe it was their opposition. Anyway, for my part, I was very genuinely pleased.

ozfrance
ozfrance7 posts

EXCELLENT SERVICE BY JOHN

I had two of my mattress cleaned by John - the franchisee from Fremantle Perth - and the service and the work was outstanding. I couldn't believed what came out of the mattress! Once he was finished, my mattresses look had a lighter colours and they smelled so good. Thank you John! France Perth

Rach W
Rach W

Pleasant experience

Amazing service, Miro is very thorough and knowledgable, would recommend to everyone without reservation ! Wait until you see what comes out from your mattress! I nearly fainted !

Thank you Miro for your service ! Very satisfied

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney
kim stavrou
kim stavrouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Totally Underwhelmed ….would not recommend

Bloke comes around dragging a suitcase. Took him a grand total of 20 minutes to unpack, set up with what looks like a very dubious vacuum cleaning device, clean, spray, pack up and write an invoice all for $110 on one double bed mattress. The sanitizing was even more ridiculous as it was just a few sprays over the mattress for $20 thank you. Missed a very noticeable stain just at corner of pillow top which I used some white king on and got stain out straight away. Did not do mattress sides on underneath. I sprayed underneath with Glen 20 just to make sure.

Will not use again

+ The bloke was pleasant enough.

- Exceptionally over-priced; suss; very dubious cleaning solution.

Oz
OzBraddon 2612, ACT48 posts
  MattressKleen

Tried the overpriced service, ho hum

As above, is overpriced vacuum and clean service, uses 'special' vacuum cleaner and 'amazing' disinfect method

ie, high suction vacuum cleaner, and visible 'ultraviolet' light

Not recommended

You see some good reviews but it is a new franchise from the promoter

Keep your house clean, don't let the dog and cat on the bed, wash sheets properly, you don't need this
Nice operator