MattressKleen

Incredible results for allergies

My son suffers from eczema and I suffer from hayfever and an allergy to dust mites. I did some research and decided to try getting our mattresses professionally cleaned. Jeremy was efficient and so easy to deal with and all of our allergies and eczema have noticeably improved. Will put this on my yearly to do list!

momo

momoSydney

Excellent service!

Jeremy is reliable, efficient and provides a cost effective service. He was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. I will certainly call on him again and refer him to all my friends.

Sherisse

SherisseSydney

Highly recommended! Outstanding service & result

Jeremy solved my bed bug problem in no time. He was very knowledgeable and explained the process. It was a pleasure to deal with him from beginning to end. He also cleaned my daughters bed and since her hay fever and eczema is gone! Can't recommend highly enough.

LilyEvelyn

LilyEvelynSydney

Can't recommend more highly

Jeremy has cleaned and sanitised our mattress, my daughter's mattress and our sofas - like a miracle my dust-mite allergic daughter is no longer sneezing every morning! He is a lovely guy who explains everything so well and takes great care. The service is efficient, affordable and friendly. Will definitely be using again and recommending to all my friends and family.

Fantastic Service and Advice

A very big thank you to Jon who services the south of Sydney. My mattress was in desperate need of a clean and sanitise after my youngest child wet the bed. Jon did an EXCELLENT job and offered some helpful tips. He even managed to reduce some stains which I was not expecting. I am so thankful that he squeezed me in a few hours after calling him. I think he could sense my desperation. I would definitely recommend Jon and his services.

Jos

JosSydney, NSW

TLC

Jeremy treats the mattress with great professionalism and is enthusiastic about explaining what he is doing and why it is important. He uses heavy duty equipment and hospital grade products to make sure the expected result is achieved.

Impressive

Jeremy cleaned and sanotised my mattress which was transported from Queensland during the latest cyclone. To my delight the visible stains were removed and also physically observed the dead skin cells etc which were extracted.
Jeremy was very pleasant and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and call upon again for his services.
Angela

Mags

MagsSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Highly recommend jon shaw. He arrived on time at my residence in brighton le sands. He was polite, professional and courteous. he cleaned two queen size mattresses for me with no mess and no fuss. He is not just an employee doing a job but a franchisee who clearly cares for his business and customer.

BravoLima

BravoLimaEverton Park

Great Service

Jeremy was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Did a great job cleaning a futon that had unfortunately developed mold and the results were spectacular.

Kevin

KevinSylvania, Sydney

Great bloke (Jeremy), results, price and service.

Those who would winge about suitcase-encased equipment, speed or price have clearly never been self-employed. Maybe it was their opposition. Anyway, for my part, I was very genuinely pleased.

ozfrance

ozfrance

EXCELLENT SERVICE BY JOHN

I had two of my mattress cleaned by John - the franchisee from Fremantle Perth - and the service and the work was outstanding. I couldn't believed what came out of the mattress! Once he was finished, my mattresses look had a lighter colours and they smelled so good. Thank you John! France Perth

Pleasant experience

Amazing service, Miro is very thorough and knowledgable, would recommend to everyone without reservation ! Wait until you see what comes out from your mattress! I nearly fainted !
Thank you Miro for your service ! Very satisfied

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Absolutely brilliant experience

kim stavrou

kim stavroumelbourne

Totally Underwhelmed ….would not recommend

Bloke comes around dragging a suitcase. Took him a grand total of 20 minutes to unpack, set up with what looks like a very dubious vacuum cleaning device, clean, spray, pack up and write an invoice all for $110 on one double bed mattress. The sanitizing was even more ridiculous as it was just a few sprays over the mattress for $20 thank you. Missed a very noticeable stain just at corner of pillow top which I used some white king on and got stain out straight away. Did not do mattress sides on underneath. I sprayed underneath with Glen 20 just to make sure.
Will not use again

+ The bloke was pleasant enough.

- Exceptionally over-priced; suss; very dubious cleaning solution.

Oz

OzBraddon 2612, ACT

Tried the overpriced service, ho hum

As above, is overpriced vacuum and clean service, uses 'special' vacuum cleaner and 'amazing' disinfect method

ie, high suction vacuum cleaner, and visible 'ultraviolet' light

Not recommended

You see some good reviews but it is a new franchise from the promoter

Keep your house clean, don't let the dog and cat on the bed, wash sheets properly, you don't need this
Nice operator
Nonsense, way overpriced

Lucas

LucasSydney

Fantastic service!

My experience with Mattresskleen was great. As soon as I spoke to Miro over the phone, he was quick to tell me his recommendations and to organise a time that suited me for him to come out. He was extremely professional and knowledgable.
The mattress was completely cleaned and sanitised and the dust mites in the mattress were removed! I have had this service done a few times now, and after each clean it feels like I'm sleeping on a brand new mattress!
Would definitely recommend this service to friends and family and anyone who is interested in keeping their mattress free from dust mites!
Professionalism, knowledge, flexibility, affordable

Pat

PatNsw

Never use these guys

Got them out for urine smell in mattress. They told me they ran out of the right solution and I didn't specify urine was the issue so. "Too bad" I got told by the operator. A rip off!! I cannot believe how they treated me. I've never experienced an operator like this.
Nothing
Terrible customer service

Smell of cat urine still there- no garantee honored- no money back- beware!!

Ashish

AshishSydney

Simply fantastic! I would definitely recommend MattressKleen

I wanted to share our experience of fantastic service we recieved from [name removed] on 1/03/14. He was very courteous, knowledgable and a thorough professional. He explained everything about the service upfront, set correct expectations, arrived on time, did a jaw dropping demo and then an absolutely fantastic job.

Not only he cleaned and sanitized the mattress (every bloody inch without my having to push him), he gave us peace of mind! I would recommend Mattress Kleen and [name removed] to all Sydney siders.

Thanks again!
-Ashish
Sydney
Cleaning procedures, technology, professional approach...
May appear little expensive if only one mattress but the service & peace of mind you recieve, I can live with it :-)

Michelle

MichelleSydney

This is great!

I have my mattress clean every six months with MattressKleen. Tristan is always polite and always reliable. MattressKleen kills and removes all the yukky stuff from my mattres. It also makes me feel great after Tristan has been its like sleeping on a new bed everytime.
Thakyou so much for such a great product.
Looks like a new mattress everytime. Great price.