MAX Employment

MAX Employment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Max Employment Campbelltown

I remember years ago when the government had the CES which had government employees dedicated to help you find employment. How things have changed, now we have these inept organisations such as MAX Employment at Campbelltown which are there solely out of greed. They could care less about the unemployed getting work, they are there to crack the whip and make sure you turn up for their useless appointments so they can collect more money from the government. I feel sorry for the unemployed having to deal with these money grabbing grubs who last year made $55 million dollars while the unemployed have to try to figure out how to survive on $40 a day.

Gabi

GabiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

PUTRID MAX MANAGER!!

JMarie

JMarieIllawarra, NSW

Max employment seems to have changed name to max solutions

Mick S.

Mick S.Gippsland, VIC

Great service.Friendly atmosphere.

Im happy with the service I am receiving from Max Employment.The team in MOE are ready to assist me in any way they can. I can honestly say that the team at Max Employment,Moe have had a positive impact for me personally in the services they provide.

max employment sutherland staff are rude and unhelpful

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.South East Queensland, QLD

Multiple consultants

I was with Max Employment for several years at Wynnum. Just when I was I developing a rapport with one consultant, they leave and I got shoved off to another person and have to explain my depression and anxiety all over again. Then I got assigned to KATE who I explained about not having morning appointments. She scheduled a morning appointment, when I couldn't make it, she suspended my payment on my BIRTHDAY.

Matthew B.

Matthew B.South East Queensland, QLD

I am a business owner. Wasted my time, wasted potential candidates time

I was called by a Peter Sim (Candidate) for a job (I had not advertised and did not have going). Apparently a David Cormier / Corner referred him to me. I have never dealt with this organisation and never expressed that I wanted any employees. Spoke with 4 different people. No one knew what was going on, including the business service manager who mixed up names and had no clue what was going on (she called me). Worked in recruitment for 2 years before becoming a business owner and I'm astounded at the incompetency especially when dealing with kids that are trying to get employment.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Horrible people to deal with at Campbeltown

I was at the Campbelltown office for quite a while - Hi [name removed]! They never helped me gain employment, all they do is send people to these useless courses. Honestly in my opinion they are like fleas on a dog. Parasites that take loads of government money when it could be going to raising the Newstart allowance. I bet they do not live on $40 a day. This whole set up is a disgrace orchestrated by the Liberals who are fond of bashing anyone on welfare that cannot get employment. I guess they will never find themselves in my situation, another bunch of blood sucking parasites.

Brennan S.

Brennan S.South East Queensland, QLD

I am a business owner

I rang Max Employment Thursday afternoon the 15th of August. I was looking for them to provide a candidate for a picking & packing position I have going at the moment. The woman who took my call initially sounded gruff and annoyed that the phone rang until she realised I was an employer not someone looking for work. Her tone changed immediately. She was then quite helpful and said that the Redcliffe office would call me to discuss further. Today is Wednesday the 21st of August and no one has rung me. No wonder max Employment has such poor reviews. I feel sorry for the unemployed who are relying on this company.
Brennan Stark from Sampson Chemical Products.

Hayden

HaydenVictoria

Pointless

I've been going for the last 8 months. Haven't helped me at all. Basically each appointment goes like this: so what jobs are you looking for? Me: blablabla, them: okay look in the cbd. Come back in a month google work in the meantime. (like I'm not already looking? I do the 20 jobs apps per month, plus extra, idiots)
my next appointment they want to look for work with me on the computer, waste of time and the whole agency is a joke.

Blossom

BlossomPerth, WA

Total frauds

LittleMissJmoo M.

LittleMissJmoo M.

Awful

They receive up to $85-$110 per person per appointment, plus $5000 for activities they sign people up for. Any wonder they keep making me weekly appointments, despite I'm supposed to only have monthly appointments? Now their making me attend job searching appointments for 1 hour every week until I find a job, or sign up for work for the dole! They claim its apart of their "new policy". Terrible liars! To add to the irony, they've never once mentioned any jobs they have, or any that would be of interest to me...Has any job network actually helped anyone, besides just force people to sign a paper claiming they got the job, even when they had nothing to do with it?? This is what the Mafia looks like funny enough!

Mitch brealey

Mitch brealeyThe Mallee, VIC

Maxx employment suicide encouragement.

Maxx mildura forced me to apply for work i wasnt able to do. When it didnt work they enforced penaltys making me feel hopeless and suicidal. They have no regard for anyones welfare and only care about ordering flowers and smokos for the office!

Stuart W.

Stuart W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless

GLEN waverley office one word hopeless staff would not listen to me offered nothing just stress my advice don't go the there if you need help you won't get it

Sherwoods R.

Sherwoods R.Gippsland, VIC

fraudulent company

Dealing with them as an employer they are terrible, missed the paper work apparently by 2 days, sent forms to complete and they filled them in and then they add information so they didn't have to pay out any money, the system is set up in their favor so they can keep the money. Defiantly not there to assist the unemployed or the businesses, just about taking the Government money and keeping it for themselves. I believe the ombudsman needs to take a look at this company, will be taking this further.

Amber B.

Amber B.Hobart, TAS

awful soul sucking demons

make me go to stupid appointments twice a week for no reason I have to apply for 20 jobs a month and they all have to be ones they class as a job. they don't have what you have going on in your life they will completely stop your payment if you miss one appointment and they don't actually want you to get a job they want to keep you i their demonic system. f*ck max employment

Frustrated

FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

A joke

Keep being put forward for jobs that I'm not qualified to do. When the Max Employment agents call me to discuss the position further, they have no idea about the position. Received the below email this morning. Can't believe whoever wrote this template (and the person who signed it off) are getting paid... and I'm not (my contact ended weeks before this was sent out) ***Brownie Points for spotting the errors*** #attentiontodetail

Great customer service! Highly recommend Maria K she was lovely to deal with, very professional

Maria helped me with my resume, interview skills, how I present myself and to get me job ready, she was a great help to me I appreciate her time she spent with me

Honest reviewer

Honest reviewerMky Qld

absolute disgrace

They are not interested in getting people jobs they are after people on their books, they will cut someones money off in error and not give a damn, terrible service for people who really need help, its all about their money not the unemployed person

Merrychistmas

MerrychistmasAU

Nothing more than exploitation

They don’t know Social Security legislation, don’t understand the Centrelink system and are only interested in ticking boxes so that they came claim a payment from our government for having you on their books. They impede, rather than help people find work. By the way, they’re a US global company, so all their profits go offshore. Go elsewhere.