1.4

8% · 28299 · 90%

1.9
1.9
Brand Manager for MAX Solutions? Claim your listing.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Services

They are really good staff and management, thanks Max Employment
Nell F.
Nell F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Highly recommend

I’m a client of the Belconnen, ACT office. I have received exceptional support from my consultant at Max. Kayleigh goes above and beyond and keeps me motivated to continue my search for employment.
The manager at Belconnen is very approachable and is very quick to reply to any questions I have.
I highly recommend this service.
Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Marie Gilligan
Marie GilliganCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH RHIANNA GOFFAGE

I am writing this review to compliment an employee at Max Rockhampton - Rhianna Goffage. Rhianna has always been professional, friendly and accommodating in my dealings with her. She is to be commended on her eagerness to help and positive attitude. She is an asset to the team and its been an absolute pleasure to have had her as my Advisor - thank you Rhianna- Marie Gilligan.
Jules H.
Jules H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Positive experience

Ive had some issues with people within max but over all a positive experience with the lady iam with now, Iris Dillon-Shallard who has been absolutely wonderful, helpful, caring & understanding. Shes helped me in so many ways and i can say i wouldn't be where i am now if it wasn't for her.
LostInOz
LostInOzCentral Queensland, QLD

shabana shaikh
shabana shaikh

Complain

Hi we are at Auburn max solution from the past 2 years on disability and job search. The staff members were rude before like James and Stella but we noticed the new girl who resembles nephalese origin and her name is Sujita. We are fed up by her she is being very rude to us and annoys us a lot, she stares at us like we are some kind of criminals or offenders that show shes treating us. Thats why me and my husband decided to leave Max solution so please be aware about this lady an take action otherwise your going to loose more customers than you very much.
Joan
Joan

Batemans bay staff

I don’t know where to start.
The staff has changed in the last 2 and half years. So much it makes you think. Bring back Tori and Kim. They actually cared and was helpful.
I had a great relationship with the staff there. They were always helpful finding staff for me and following up on anything I needed.
Now I wouldn’t answer if they called.
Good staff are like gold. You need to treasure them. Staff leave for a reason and you have A LARGE turn over. Is it from your other staff on site. One staff member in Des comes and goes all the time. She is hopeless. Good luck to them.
Gil
Gil

Worst Provider Ever

I wouldnt recommend this provider to anyone. Rude, unfriendly and unproffesional in all aspects. Waste of government tax payers money.
Konrad W.2 posts

Don't waste your time

Max Employment did nothing to help me find work, provided no support to get to the fortnightly meetings, or to get to jobs and wouldn't pay for any certificates or courses. The did however ensure that I met all my obligations and penalised me every time I didn't me them. If you want a job provider that offers you no help finding work this is where you want to go
Tiger
TigerTasmania

You HAVE to attend or there will be trouble

This company is borderline harassment, constant calling, text msgs and emails, some people has a mental health issues and prefer not to answer calls, when I said I informed them I have a medical certificate in place with Centrelink, living 30klm from town without transport I requested a phone appointment, she said I have to get into the office or cut my benefits, well I didn't go in because I couldn't, yep cut me off even though I have exception.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.Central Queensland, QLD

Harassment

I voluntarily enrolled in a course with this company and then cancelled as my needs changed.
I have since been harassed constantly with emails and calls from many different staff and my continuous requests to stop are being ignored.
Business Money GrabSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

nenad g.
nenad g.Sydney, NSW

Just a federal government checkpoint with zero jobs on the books

They abused my human rights. max employment is a barrier to employment
Had Enough
Had EnoughGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

michael b.

I have cervical stenosis and nerve damage my doctor said i cannot work again but my employment agent at max solutions said i have to look for work i cannot get a medical certificate as i am refused a appointment with my usual doctor and i have been rejected disability pension what can i do?

michael b.

I go to max solutions at woodville park south australia and would like to know how many appointments i am required to attend as i heard it is once
a month not a week or fortnight.

Amy
Amy

Do max employment help pay for hair cut if I have found a job

alan
alan

Simmie
Simmie
Konrad W.

They won't pay for a haircut or anything else that you need to get a job their 1 star rating says it all

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services
Service TypeJob Search Platform and Recruitment Agency

Contact info for MAX Solutions

• ACN: 067092737

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MAX Solutions? Claim your listing.