3Maxi-Cosi Pria

Ease of Height Adjustment

James M.
James M.
  Pria

Fantastic product and customer service!

I can not emphasize enough how great their product is and how supportive their customer service team is. We are so happy with our car seat and the customer service team is made up of real people who actually care. Also, our child loves sleeping in the seat! Show details ·  1
Jess E.
Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Compact and easy to use. Would recommend to people with small cars. Show details ·  1
Damian R.
Damian R.

Safe and convenient

As first time parents we’ve found the pria so easy and convenient. We feel incredibly confident with its safety features and love the smart tether. Show details ·  1
dluci1710
dluci1710

Best car seat by far

Compact, extremely secure and safe.
Used from date bought baby home.
Easy to clean and adjust straps.
Highly recommend especially if you have a small car. Show details ·  1
Maddelyn
MaddelynPerth, WA

Perfect compact ERF car seat

We love our Maxi Cosi Pria car seat! It is so convenient to use with the smart guide tether and we love how compact it is, yet it is still an extended rear facing car seat. Absolutely perfect Show details ·  1
Lily N
Lily N2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria

Great slim, and well designed product

Great design, we bought this because after having 2 older we realised that we might not have room in the back of our car to fit the 3 baby in. This seat was slim enough to fit 3 across in a smallish car. We went to baby bunting to try which car seats would actually fit and there were only 2 that fitted out of over 20seats. This one was the winner for better design that didn’t make it awkward to put my baby into and take her out every time. Super nice fit for a new born as well. Show details ·  1
TNUTTER
TNUTTERFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it!

As a first time mum this seat is not only easy to install in a smaller car but easy to put bub in and out without needing to tighten straps in fear of not doing it correctly.

We have purchased 3 of these seats for My car, My partners and a grandparents just because of how easy they are too use!

We love the thought of our baby being safe and this chair really settles the nerves! Show details ·  1

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Wonderful car seat

Great car seat that is easy to install! Our baby girl sits comfortabley in it with the newborn insert at the moment. Easy to buckle up and the biggest bonus, no belt or strap that you have to undo before putting your child in or out. This was the deciding purchase factor for us, saves so much time. I've also washed the newborn insert in the washing machine after an explosion and it came out good as new. Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the seat

Was super easy to install. My son is really happy in the seat and it leaves a good amount of leg room for the person in the front seat Show details ·  1
Vic L
Vic LPerth, WA3 posts
  Pria

Great piece of mind for families

After much consideration we ended up purchasing the maxi cosi Pria after seeing so many positive reviews. We also had professional insight from Melissa at Maxi cosi and she helped us determine what was best for our youngest and took my concerns seriously.

So far my little one is sitting great and is happy in her seat. The recline is the best part for us especially with a reflux baby, we feel she is more secure and happy which in turn makes me feel less anxious while driving.

All in all I can’t fault the maxi cosi Pria, I’m sure we will get a good amount of time out of this car seat and more! Would definitely recommend 11/10. Show details ·  1

Tamara R.
Tamara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

We love the Maxi-Cosi Pria

We purchased the Maxi-Cosi for our newborn after doing research on different car seats and fault it. We LOVE the smart guide tether feature - it makes getting bub in and out of the car so much easier. The car seat is really nice and compact without compromising on safety or clever features, including comfortable padding, easy one-handed adjustments, and magnetic strap holders. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality car seat with all the clever features! Show details ·  1
AimeeByrne
AimeeByrneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the investment

As first time parents, we love this car seat! There is no doubt that the car seat is pricey, but it’s so worth the investment - The way that the seat belt is fed through the seat, then is hooked under so it’s not in the way of taking our baby in and out of the seat has been a stand out feature from the other car seat we have in my partners car. My baby is so comfortable in the seat - no tantrums, often falls asleep in the car. We did get it professionally installed, as it was a bit tricky to do ourselves and we wanted it to be installed correctly and safely. We can’t wait to get years of use out of this car seat, and in the unlikely event we have a car accident, I love that Maxi Cosi will send us out a new car seat for free! Show details ·  1
Ease of Installation
Mrs T.
Mrs T.Illawarra, NSW

Maxi Cosi Pria Car Seat

We purchased two of these car seats for our cars because of the compact nature of the seat, safety features and design. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  Pria

Perfect car seat for our little miss

The design of the Pria is the perfect fit for our little girl. Being a tiny baby, it was important for us to find a seat that was right for her.
The design of the Pria means that our little girl fits snuggly in the seat without being swamped by the seat itself.
Love not having the rear facing tether as well, makes getting our Miss Molly in and out of her seat so much easier.
The slim fit on the back seat is great for us as we have two older siblings that need to share the back seat and that can fit a little more comfortably than they would with other car seats.
I would highly recommend this seat to any parent Show details ·  1
Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Pria

10/10! This seat is absolutely amazing!

I have just recently installed the new maxi cosi pria seat! This seat is an absolute game changer. I very easily and confidently installed myself. The very compact seat making is so easy to put my baby in, and for rearward facing not having the top tether in the way is amazing as it is secured down out of way. And no more forgetting and wondering if tether is secure. Best thing I’ve done, the angle in which my baby lays is much better than old seat making car rides much more of a pleasant experience as there is not longer any tears, as I believe she so much more comfortable.
10/10!