3Maxi-Cosi Pria G-Cell

Ease of Height Adjustment

Gabi
Gabi

Less faffing about

So easy to get bub in and out of without faffing because the anchor strap out of the way. Easy to tighten and loosen the harness - especially good for our bub who doesn’t love a car trip.

Fits really well in our small car without pushing the passenger seat too far forward. Show details ·  1

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Positive
Installation easy. It stays in one car. Thinking of getting another for the other car
assists with getting baby in safely with the tether design assisting with my current back issues.
Even an independent certified installer stated that this is the better quality one he has installed. Show details ·  1
Rach
RachSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Would buy again in a heartbeat

I’m so impressed with the Pria G-cell. The SMART guide is an absolute game changer. I was tossing up between this and the Britax Graphene and I’m so glad I went for the Pria G-cell. My daughter is super comfortable. It’s easy to get her in an out of the car, no having to mess around with the tether strap. Installation and adjusting the strap and head rest hight is very easy. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Great car seat for first child with a small car

We bought the Maxi-Cosi Pria G-Cell for our first child to fit in my smaller car (VW T-Cross) as it is compact enough to not compromise the passenger seat in rear facing position (and we are both tall people). We have been extremely happy with the purchase and love that the tether is able to be hooked under so that it is easy to get our baby in and out without having to navigate around it. It was easy to install after watching the how to video. Show details ·  1
Cheyenne
CheyenneGippsland, VIC2 posts

Best car seat

Extremely easy to use. We share the car seat between 2 cars at the moment and it’s so easy to switch between. The set up is secure and quick. Very comfy seat with lots of padding that can be removed easily for cleaning. Also has newborn insert that can easily be removed when no longer needed. Love it that much I’ll be buying another for our next child Show details ·  1
Nicky
NickyMelbourne2 posts
  Verified Pria G-Cell

Fantastic car seat. Would highly recommend

One of my favourite features about this car seat is it doesn’t have the extra strap on the side like most other car seat which makes it much easier to get baby in and out and one less thing to worry about. The car seat is comfortable and safe and easy to take out and reinstall when needed. Show details ·  1
Ling
LingPerth, WA

comfy car seat

It is a cool and comfy car seat. My daughter loved it. Show reply
Emily D
Emily DNorth Queensland, QLD

Great compact seat!

Great compact car seat which easily fits in my small car with plenty of room for the front passenger. My newborn loves it with no fuss! The low strap makes it easy to put baby in without having to reach over. Would recommend as a great compact seat! Show details ·  1
Catt
Catt2 posts

Perfect Car Seat

We love this car seat, it gives us peace of mind knowing our newborn is safe, and that we will be able to use it for many years. It was easy to install, the guide for the anchor strap makes putting bub in the car seat easy and the magnetic holders for the seat belt are handy Show details ·  1
Sen W
Sen W3 posts

Safe and secure

First look. It is very safe and baby will be well protected.

Definitely feel the safeness when you start to use it in a daily basis. Looks uncomfortable at first but our bub is starting to get used to it and enjoying her rides. Show details ·  1

Ease of Height Adjustment
jaime b.
jaime b.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Pria G-Cell

Two little twins love their G-Cell

Our twins love their car seat, particularly due to its functional design with getting in and out of our tall/ large car. The safety reviews and design stood out to us and couldn’t be happier with our purchase! Show details ·  1
I Di
I DiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pria G-Cell Review

Absolutely thrilled with the Pria G-Cell! Its unparalleled ease of use, along with the innovative seatbelt clip, truly sets it apart from the competition. A genuine game changer in child safety and convenience. Without hesitation, I highly recommend the Pria G-Cell to all parents!! Show details ·  1
Bella
Bella
  Fair Incentive Pria G-Cell

Good quality, comfortable car seat

Our baby loves the car and this Pria G-cell provides a very comfortable seat for her. Easily remove inserts to wash. Very easy to put baby in without the straps in the way. Haven’t removed the seat very often but easy to install. Very happy with this car seat Show details ·  1
Kate  V
Kate VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Jasmine C
Jasmine CSouth Australia4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Fantastic car seat, highly recommend!

Fantastic car seat. Small, compact base making it easy to fit seats next to each other. Reclined position for rear facing leaves no chin to chest with baby very comfortable. One handed adjustment of head support/strap height makes it very easy to ensure correct fit every time. Best feature by far though is the smart guide, which leaves one side free of a tether strap making it very easy to reach in to get baby without needing to adjust every time. A breeze to install with the smart lock belt system. Overall 10/10 car seat that I’d highly recommend! Show details ·  1