Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Torrie B.

Torrie B.Hunter Region, NSW

Extremely Happy with quality of carpet and price

Mayne Rugs and Flooring Tuggerah installed carpet in 8 rooms at my property the carpet was really high quality and price was extremely competitive. The owner was especially helpful coming out to the property a few times with samples as I was undecided. Installers were quick and had an eye for detail.
I would highly recommend this company for floor coverings as I plan to use them with all my future developments.

Cheers Torrie

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

good job

Just had my floorboards installed (Castle Hill Store) Installers did an excellent job.

Have had no issues with staff. They were always helpful.

On my experience I would recommend Mayne Rugs and Flooring.

Coorg N Kesari

Coorg N KesariSydney, NSW

Good customer Service

Elias of Castle Hill store provided good customer service and arranged for installation in 2 days' time. Elias answered our calls all the time. We are happy with the price and installation.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Awaiting outcome

Initially I was told it wasn’t covered but after speaking a few times to the salesman it looks like they will now fix the issue even though its a couple months out of the 1 year warranty.
Now Awaiting the repair

dncae

dncaeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service and rug didn't match pictures

Rug didn't match pictures so I asked for a refund. They made requests for photos which I supplied but as I had been ill pone of the photos was supplied after the one month limit. I wrote back to them on a couple of occasions begging them to make an exception due to the circumstances but they didn't even have the courtesy to respond. I am very upset about this and would not recommend them under any circumstances. I am left with a $199 rug for which I have no use and no recourse as they are refusing to communicate. There is also no phone contact which makes things even more difficult. The local shop is also unable to help as the online shop is a different business.

Store LocationOnline
Jeet

JeetCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service

Store LocationCanberra
Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Rugs Best Prices

After six weeks of Rug research and finally after visiting several stores my wife and I finally agreed on a lovely rug from Maybe floiringsimilar to two or three others but at two thirds of the price.
Visal served us and without any haggling gave us a discount on an already most acceptable price.
We were so impressed we also purchased a hall runner which has really brightened our house.
I highly recommend Visal who deals honestly with no sales pressure.

Pinky

PinkySydney

Amazing Rug, amazing price amazing service

I recently went to the Tuggerah store on recommendation from my parents who had bought some lovely rugs from there. Rug quality I bought is amazing, the staff were friendly and helpful and even offered to deliver my rug for free to Sydney where I live. The rugs were so reasonably priced too. So happy with my purchase.

Kay R.

Kay R.Sydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

We purchased timber flooring and had it installed around 9 months ago. We had major problems with buckling - contacted the store at Castle Hill - nobody cared, nobody followed up, nobody ever returned calls. Would never go back to this store for anything! We had to threaten legal action before anybody would do anything - and not even sure at this point whether the situation is resolved. Take my advice, don't go to the Castle Hill store - choose another.

Store LocationPurchased from Belrose but they closed and had to deal with Castle Hill store

Outstanding Service and Value for Money

I went shopping for new Rugs today at Tuggerah Super Centre I headed towards Mayne Rugs and Flooring as I received such excellent caring service from that shop just before Christmas last year, and once again I was not disappointed. The same helpful, lovely lady who served me last year served me once again and helped me find exactly what I needed for my home. I got my rugs home and they are beautiful. Vishal served me today, and if you are looking for high quality rugs for your home and a reasonable price, I can highly recommend this shop.

Store Locationtuggerah
Donna H.

Donna H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service, helpful, friendly

Shopped at your store at Tuggerah today, Vishal and his staff are so friendly and were so helpful. Vishal went out of his way to help me unlike one of your competitors in the centre. Carpet Call shop assistant was too busy texting when i went in so i left. I will definatley be returning to Mayne rugs and telling my friend and family.

Store LocationTuggerah 2259
Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Brillaint Prices and Service

Outstanding Service, care and genuine discounts best in area, went with odd sizes and request and they helped with everything. even delivered after hours and advised on future rugs I will need.

Store LocationMayne Rugs Tuggerah
Bronwen G.

Bronwen G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service good quality products. They are so polite. Nothing is too much of a problem. I have dealt with this company for flooring and also separately and plantation shutters which was delivered promptly and no hassles.

David L.

David L.Sydney, NSW

Worst service at Mayne Rugs Tuggerah store

The staff at Tuggerah store is very rude and pushy. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Buy at any of the other 2 carpet shops at the centre.

Rebecca Stimpson

Rebecca StimpsonSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had 110sq metres of aspire flooring put down last year - the knowledge and assistance was exceptional from Dianna- the tradesmen were extremely professional - would recommend Mayne at castle hill to anyone

Store LocationCastle hill

Victoria

VictoriaSydney Surrounds, NSW

FLOORING REVIEW

We have been very pleased with the service and help extended to us by Vishal. The end product was extremely pleasing. The pricing was very competitive. Recommend highly!
Victoria & John North Avoca

Kaite salmon

Kaite salmonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service from Vishal at the tuggerah supacenta store

Cannot recommend highly enough. Vishal from the tuggerah supacenta is the nicest and friendliest man. Fantastic at his job. The rugs are excellent quality with prices to match. Will not shop anywhere else.

Store LocationTuggerah supacenta
Inga

IngaSydney Surrounds, NSW

con masters

Terrible experience. Carpets delivered dirty first time ( 2 day job turned into 4), following next installation day - no carpet. Run a mile! Customer service is horrendous. Prices change within minutes

Richard

Richard

Terrible after sales service

Store LocationTuggerah

Great quality and amazing prices

My partner and I went to the Tuggerah store. The man that helped us was so helpful and gave us such a great deal. Would 100% recommend to all our friends.

Store LocationTuggerah Super Centre