Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Store LocationCanberra
Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Rugs Best Prices

After six weeks of Rug research and finally after visiting several stores my wife and I finally agreed on a lovely rug from Maybe floiringsimilar to two or three others but at two thirds of the price.
Visal served us and without any haggling gave us a discount on an already most acceptable price.
We were so impressed we also purchased a hall runner which has really brightened our house.
I highly recommend Visal who deals honestly with no sales pressure.

Pinky

PinkySydney

Amazing Rug, amazing price amazing service

I recently went to the Tuggerah store on recommendation from my parents who had bought some lovely rugs from there. Rug quality I bought is amazing, the staff were friendly and helpful and even offered to deliver my rug for free to Sydney where I live. The rugs were so reasonably priced too. So happy with my purchase.

Kay R.

Kay R.Sydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

We purchased timber flooring and had it installed around 9 months ago. We had major problems with buckling - contacted the store at Castle Hill - nobody cared, nobody followed up, nobody ever returned calls. Would never go back to this store for anything! We had to threaten legal action before anybody would do anything - and not even sure at this point whether the situation is resolved. Take my advice, don't go to the Castle Hill store - choose another.

Store LocationPurchased from Belrose but they closed and had to deal with Castle Hill store

Outstanding Service and Value for Money

I went shopping for new Rugs today at Tuggerah Super Centre I headed towards Mayne Rugs and Flooring as I received such excellent caring service from that shop just before Christmas last year, and once again I was not disappointed. The same helpful, lovely lady who served me last year served me once again and helped me find exactly what I needed for my home. I got my rugs home and they are beautiful. Vishal served me today, and if you are looking for high quality rugs for your home and a reasonable price, I can highly recommend this shop.

Store Locationtuggerah
Donna H.

Donna H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service, helpful, friendly

Shopped at your store at Tuggerah today, Vishal and his staff are so friendly and were so helpful. Vishal went out of his way to help me unlike one of your competitors in the centre. Carpet Call shop assistant was too busy texting when i went in so i left. I will definatley be returning to Mayne rugs and telling my friend and family.

Store LocationTuggerah 2259
Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Brillaint Prices and Service

Outstanding Service, care and genuine discounts best in area, went with odd sizes and request and they helped with everything. even delivered after hours and advised on future rugs I will need.

Store LocationMayne Rugs Tuggerah
Bronwen G.

Bronwen G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service good quality products. They are so polite. Nothing is too much of a problem. I have dealt with this company for flooring and also separately and plantation shutters which was delivered promptly and no hassles.

David L.

David L.Sydney, NSW

Worst service at Mayne Rugs Tuggerah store

The staff at Tuggerah store is very rude and pushy. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Buy at any of the other 2 carpet shops at the centre.

Rebecca Stimpson

Rebecca StimpsonSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had 110sq metres of aspire flooring put down last year - the knowledge and assistance was exceptional from Dianna- the tradesmen were extremely professional - would recommend Mayne at castle hill to anyone

Store LocationCastle hill
Victoria

VictoriaSydney Surrounds, NSW

FLOORING REVIEW

We have been very pleased with the service and help extended to us by Vishal. The end product was extremely pleasing. The pricing was very competitive. Recommend highly!
Victoria & John North Avoca

Kaite salmon

Kaite salmonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service from Vishal at the tuggerah supacenta store

Cannot recommend highly enough. Vishal from the tuggerah supacenta is the nicest and friendliest man. Fantastic at his job. The rugs are excellent quality with prices to match. Will not shop anywhere else.

Store LocationTuggerah supacenta
Inga

IngaSydney Surrounds, NSW

con masters

Terrible experience. Carpets delivered dirty first time ( 2 day job turned into 4), following next installation day - no carpet. Run a mile! Customer service is horrendous. Prices change within minutes

Richard

Richard

Terrible after sales service

Store LocationTuggerah

Great quality and amazing prices

My partner and I went to the Tuggerah store. The man that helped us was so helpful and gave us such a great deal. Would 100% recommend to all our friends.

Store LocationTuggerah Super Centre

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

New Hydromax Vinyl flooring

A huge thankyou to Diana and the staff at Mayne, Castlehill for their help in choosing our new floor for much of the downstairs in our house. We have done the front entrance, kitchen, family living, dining, study, staircase and upstairs hallway in this fabulous wood look floor. It just looks stunning , the stairs are beautiful. It feels lovely under foot ,it's quiet to walk on and will be a breeze to keep clean! The floor installers were excellent; very efficient and tidied up at the end of each day. The process from start to finish went very smoothly. We are really pleased.

Store LocationCastlehill
Babak G.

Babak G.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with our new floors!

Had a great experience with Mayne Rugs Castle Hill for our laminate flooring. Elias was really helpful and looked after us from start to finish. He gave us a clear quote for the whole job with no hidden costs. They even upgraded the underlay to acoustic for free! Job started on time and took only 2.5 days for about 150sqm plus carpet removal and plywood levelling!! The entire process was very smooth.

jessica.B

jessica.BSydney, NSW

Impressive

Very happy with the new rug we bought. Excellent quality and goes so well with our living room. At first we were unsure with what rug to go with but after help from the staff the choice was easy. The whole family loves it!

Store LocationMayne rugs and flooring castle hill
Emjay J.

Emjay J.

Hope this helps others not go through what we went through

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Excellent job! Nailed it!

We obtained several quotes for the supply and installation of engineered 21mm flooring to our entire first floor area (120m2). Although not the cheapest, we went with Mayne as they seemed to know exactly what was required and covered scope that others didn’t mention. It was clear there price was “all inclusive” and we would not have any surprises later on. True to their word, they arrived on the scheduled day of installation, completed the job (including installing skirtings afterwards) in 2 days as promised to an excellent standard and even cleaned up themselves and took the boxes/packaging with them! Couldn’t fault them at all. Great service, communication and an awesome result. You get what you pay for!!