Maytronics Dolphin S200

Maytronics Dolphin S200

• Pool Size

Col

Col

love my Sadie pool cleaning lady but

Purchased s200 cleaner 3 weeks ago my pool has never been cleaner as I use to manual clean it.
Have one problem it get stuck on my steps have rung Maytronics about it they said don't put in near steps as they can get stuck put it in today in the deep end still got stuck not sure what to do. Love the cleaner as I get small amount of leaves & dust is my biggest problem.

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,000.00.

Fgdl84

Fgdl84Sydney, NSW

Ok when it works.

I've owned this unit for approximately 3 yrs now. Robot worked great for the first couple of months then I had constant issues since. Cleaner does a great job when I decides to work but it's so tempremental.

I've had the control box replaced, the cable replaced. Constantly cleaning it out waiting for it to work.

After a hot day I have to screw of the electrical pin connector, then blow it out for it to work again. Sad thing is today I did just that and it hasn't helped which brings me here looking for another robot.

Purchased in June 2017 at Pool Master for $1,800.00.

GrillaBBQBrisbane

NOT GREEN. electricity bill will go through the roof, and you will damage the planet = because Mayronics values profit$

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,700.00.

Flint

FlintSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic- Makes My Life Easy

The Dolphin S200 cleans my pool in an efficent, hassle free way. Leaves are gone, dirt is gone. Easy to remove and stylish to match. The S200 provides me with confidence that no matter the wind overnight and debris in the pool, my family I will be able to swim.

Purchased in December 2020.

Diane

Diane South East Queensland, QLD

I am so happy with our maytronic dolphin it's less the cleaning the pool and more time swimming for the whole family

Cleans dirt and leaves and small branches within the pool makes swimming more enjoyable and sparkly clean , makes it much easier to use and great because anyone can use it

Doesn't work- Gets Stuck!

Got this product as part of a package with my pool, despite the website claiming the cleaner wont get stuck it does.
Not impressed with the product or the service.
The solution from Maytronics was to downgrade my unit so it would ONLY work on the floor, this would mean I have paid $2000 for a unit that is the equivalent of the DB1 which retails for $1150.00
I am now awaiting a refund...

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,000.00.

PBA929
PBA929

Email has been sent

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thank you. Our team will look into this and be in contact to discuss.

Iolanda

IolandaIllawarra, NSW

Good addition to my pool

Happy with the product. Doesn't go on the small steps but that's not a issue for me and it works better when I roll up the cover. Sucks in leaves and dirt and takes a job out of me. One of the screws has some rust on it after just a couple of months and that is my only concern.

Purchased in October 2020 at mayotronics.com for $2,000.00.

Ashski

Ashski

Hopeless at gum leaf collection.

My pool is typical of thousands of Australian pools where it collects gum tree leaves from a backyard native eucalyptus tree.
The Dolphin 200 has a thin long opening that the leaves are sucked up through into the basket. But the leaves get stuck in the opening and clog it up. The basket can be virtually empty but the opening is clogged. It might work if it was travelling over one leaf at a time but if there are a few or a pile then that’s when they clog up the entry point and that’s the end of the leaf collection.
It does a good job of climbing walls to clean and the collection basket has fine filter sides that helps collect dirt particles off the floor and walls.
But I wouldn’t buy it if you have gum leaves or other largish leaves.

Purchased in October 2019.

noxley

noxley

Love my new Dolphin S200

Just watched my new S200 clean out the dirt and sand that my previous cleaner always avoided! Now looking forward to a clean pool in future every time we hop in, without having to clean it manually!

Purchased in October 2020 at thepoolstorewarehouse.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Noxley. Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 has removed the sand and dirt from the pool and that the pool is looking clean and sparkling. Have a great day.

Grumpy old man.

Grumpy old man.Augustine Heights

Replaced the old robot with this one

I bought this robot to replace the one that came with the house. That one was ok, good for picking up leaves and sticks but, as it only had a mesh basket, you could see the plume of fine dust it would stir up but not collect. What I love about the S200 is the fact that it filters the water, collecting all the dust that the old robot could not. Plus it brushes at floors and walls, which the other one did not. It also scrubs the waterline. The fine grit and pollen collected in the washable and replaceable filters has to be seen to be believed. Very happy. I looked at the next model up, the version with blue tooth, but the app didn’t get good reviews.

Purchased in September 2020 at Brookwater Pool and Spa Care for $2,049.00.

MLD

MLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaner

We have a large pool with lots of overhanging trees and leaves. The S200 was recommended because of the large inlet for sucking the leaves up. We had some initial frustration with the filter basket repeatedly getting clogged with debris and stopping the machine but since we changed over to the alternative (supplied) filter basket with the larger pores it has worked perfectly. Very happy

Purchased in May 2020 at Rode Pool Services.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi MLD. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is easy to use and that it is doing a great job in collecting the debris since changing over to the alternative filter kit. Have a great day.

JLow

JLowPerth, WA

Amazing Robotic Cleaner!

I’ve been using the traditional crawler and have been getting frustrated as it keeps getting stuck in corners and is dependant on the pressure of the pump. I’ve had enough and decided to purchase the Dolphin S200 after doing some research on Product Review. What an amazing product! It was easy to setup and now the pool is sparkling clean! Thank you!

Purchased in June 2020 at Pooltime Myaree.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi JLow! Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your robot is easy to use and is doing such a wonderful job in keeping the pool sparkling clean. Have a great day.

Great cleaner

I purchased my S200 Dolphin from PoolTek Metropol, Carindale and am happy with it. The advice provided on this was informative and it is doing a great job cleaning my pool.

Purchased in June 2020 at Pooltek Metropol.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Pool Enthusiast. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is doing a great job and that the team at Pool Tek provided excellent advice, Have a great day.

Jade

JadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dolphin S200

We recently purchased the S200, absolutely love it, leaves the pool sparking couldnt ask for a better product, its so easy and conveinent drop it in the pool and off she goes. Amazing

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Jade! Thank you for your great feedback. We are glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is doing such a great job in keeping the pool clean and sparkling. Have a great day.

JulieA

JulieASouth East Queensland, QLD

How to make your pool Sparkle - own a Dolphin

I'm a first time owner of a Robotic pool cleaner. Researched a variety of options from basic to premium cleaners. Ended up purchasing a Dolphin S200 and very glad i did. It's an amazing piece of set, start and forget technology. Our pool is finally starting to sparkle again in a good way! Great to have a Dolphin swimming in my pool!

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Julie. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is doing such a great job and is making the pool sparkle! Have a great day.

larrylowry

larrylowrySouth East Queensland, QLD

S200 - going strong

Inherited the Dolphin S200 when moved into house. So few years old, but going strong, keeps bottom of the 50l pool clean, inc dust and sand, etc. and great on sides of pool too, even cleaning up past the water surface. Simple to clean out basket

Purchased in January 2019.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Larry. We thank you for your feedback and are so glad to hear that your robot is doing a great job and is easy to use. Have a great day.

Muz

MuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a treat

I wasn't totally convinced of the ease of use and efficiency of my Maytronics Dolphin S200 until I tested it for a week. Now I wonder why I waited so long before buying one. Leaves and dirt on the bottom of the pool are all picked up and even the sides are cleaned by this wall - climbing champion. The Dolphin S200 is easy to set up and very easy to clean and is very sturdy in construction.

Purchased at Waterama Stafford.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Muz. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your robot is doing a great job. Have a great day.

MichelleG

MichelleGPerth, WA

Keeps my pool looking Great

I’ve had my Dolphin for 12mth as long as I’ve had my pool and never need to manually clean my pool. It picks up sand and leave, does a great job cleaning edges as well. I’m very happy

Purchased in August 2019.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Michelle. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is doing a great job. Have a great day :)

Adrian F.

Adrian F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great little cleaner

Great little pool cleaner, our S200 works just as I expected. Quality product. No issue cleaning a 75,000 litre pool right under a poinciana tree. And packs away easily when not required

Purchased in February 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Adrian. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your Dolphin S200 is doing a great job. Have a great day.

Mr. Frank Lanza

Mr. Frank LanzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute great Robotic Pool Cleaner ever made, collects sludge and leaves live a vacuum cleaner.

This Dolphin S200 Robotic Pool Cleaner was sold to me by Melton Pool Shop. And it was the best price in Victoria, along with a great product that lives up to its video display. It actually collects all that sludge at bottom of pool and rotting leaves at also bottom of pool.

Purchased in May 2020 at Melton Pool Shop.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Frank. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that the robot is doing a great job in picking up the debris at the bottom of the pool, especially the leaves.

Karen H.asked

This will be my second swimming season with my Dolphin S-200 and my question is this: When I stored my Dolphin away for the winter months, then reconnected my power supply’s for this season, does the vacuum have to reprogram itself to my pool again or does it have a stored memory? This year it seems as if it doesn’t know what to do, such as raring up in the middle and other weird behavior like climbing the walls in the same places and not other places. Can you please give me a robotics 101 for the Dolphin S-200. Also, which is the best filter for the fine dropout particles on the floor. Right now it seems to just be blowing that around. Thanks so much. Karen.

Hi Karen

Thank you for reaching out - the issues the Dolphin S200 is experiencing may be for water chemistry being out or from incorrect or dirty filters. If you can call our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 one of our team members will be able to go through some trouble shooting with you.

Karen H.

Thank you. my Dolphin seems to be working fine now.

Hi Karen
Thats great to hear if you need any assistance in the future please give our Customer Care Team a call.

Martin Aasked

Hi there. I’m looking at purchasing the S200. I have a rectangle cement pool with three steps at one end of the pool. Before I spend over $2000 I want to know if the S200 will maneuver the steps. Thanks.

GrillaBBQ

Buy a ROBO-TEK It'll do the job and you can control the device via blue tooth app

Martin A

Thanks @GrillaBBQ, I’m now looking into the robo tek and I must admit, that the reviews and research are coming up favorable.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Martin. Thank you for reaching out. Dolphin robotic pool cleaners do not include steps as part of the mapping process and may not maneuver this area due to the size, shape, depth etc of the step/s in the pool. A demonstration is recommended to see how a robot could potentially function in the long term. Please feel free to visit us at https://maytronics.com.au/book-a-demo/ to arrange a demonstration with your closest agent.

Heidi

Heidiasked

I have just had an S300 demo placed in my pool. It is getting stuck when it climbs the step/bench seat and attempts to do a waterline tile above the step/bench seat. It seems to be coming out of the water and sucking air, but when it tries to reverse back into the pool it gets stuck and turns itself off. This happened twice in the 20 minutes I was watching the demo.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Heidi. Thank you for reaching out. It's possible that the area between the bench and the waterline may be too shallow for the robot to be able to manoeuvre out from. We recommend to discuss with the dealer as to whether this is a possible.

See all Maytronics Dolphin S200 questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners