Maytronics Dolphin X30

3.9

• Pool Size

Geoff W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It really doesn't work

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,600.00.

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Little Beauty

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,930.00.

Dave V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dolphon X30

Exceeds all expectations. Filter is excellent. It covers my 9m x 4m pool and doesn't miss a spot. climbs every wall (up to about 2.5 metres) and scrubs all of the water line - just as promised. I have pretty much damaged both shoulders from scrubbing the pool and vacuuming. Wish I had robotic pool cleaner like the X30 years earlier.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,702.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Dave. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin X30 is doing an amazing job in keeping the whole pool clean and free from any debris. Have a great day.

oberonway

oberonway

So easy to use! Pop in the pool and let it go...

My Maytronics Dolphin X30 is perfect for cleaning my pool. Its so easy to use. Drop it in and press the button to go.
Our neighbours trees drop so many leaves into the pool and this collects them all.
Great for cleaning sand and debris off the pool floor. I'm surprised how much it collects.
Cleaning the unit is easy too. I just use the hose and spray until clean.

Purchased in September 2020.

TZA

TZASydney Surrounds, NSW

Not worth it!

Not worth the money. Doesn't clean properly. Tried to upgrade the power supply today to one with a timer so at least the pool would be automatically cleaned a few times a week therefore providing a better chance of it being clean when we want to swim. I rang Maytronics and was told to get a specific power - went and bought it from local pool shop and it doesn't work! I used to have a suction cleaner with our old pool at previous home. Going to put the X30 on gumtree and go back to the 2 wheel suction cleaner. Much less hassle - pool floor was always clean - only thing you have to do with a suction cleaner is pull it out when you want to swim. Not worth the hassle and doesn't live up to the marketing.

Purchased in August 2020 at Australian Internet Poolshop for $1,580.00.

GeoRod

GeoRodSouth East Queensland, QLD

X30 Dolphin or Pentair Prowler 920 Robotic Pool Cleaner same same !

Purchased in October 2020 at Best Pool Supplies for $1,499.00.

Ad

Best pool cleaner.....but really flawed

I’ve perhaps written here before. And you know what, I still love this cleaner. Best money spent.

BUT!

I find it fundamentally flawed. The power cable is ridiculous. I don’t understand how something this expensive has a cord like this. It’s constantly linked and twisted. I was told to leave it in sun. Didn’t do anything. And I also don’t have the space to leave it in sun.

Purchased in March 2020 at Poolwerx for $1,800.00.

Adam B.
Adam B.
Adele B

Adele BPerth, WA

Great pool cleaner until it died after 2 years.

Great pool cleaner until it died after 2 years and needed repairing. After another year it died again - same fault but this time $500 to fix it. This does not represent value for money and after sales care is pitiful. Do not buy this unit.

Purchased in January 2017.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Great pool cleaner. Will save me heaps of time.

11m x 4.5m 60,000l pool.
Before and after pics.
2 full cycles one day, 1 cycle the next , all on ultra fine filters and the pool is sparkling.
Climbed every step including the walk ledge all the way around the pool.
Really happy with X30 performance.

Purchased in February 2020 at PrivateSale for $1,000.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Clan B. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that your Dolphin X30 is performing well and saving you time in maintaining your pool. Have a great day.

Sheila N.

Sheila N.South East Queensland, QLD

X30 pool cleaner

What a brilliant little machine. The first day we used the coarse filter and we were amazed at the amount of sand and debris came out that was being missed by the kreepy krawly. The old cleaner that was attached to the skimmer box needed to be cleaned twice per session which meant dismantling the skimmer basket, not so with the X30. After we added some chemicals to the water a brown muck formed on the floor which we would normally have to suck it down the drain, wasting precious water. Not so with the X30! The fine filter handled it with ease. We love it to bits!

Purchased in January 2020 at Poolwerx for $1,899.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Sheila, it is wonderful to read such fantastic feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out to the Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 for any future needs.

Big DavoSydney, NSW

X30 pool cleaner

We have recently purchased the X30 and are very pleased with the results. We live adjacent to a reserve and the amount of dust we get into the pool is terrible particularly when you have white pebble. From the first time we used it we were amazed that it could clean the pool so well in such a short amount of time

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,650.00.

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great little pool cleaner

Makes cleaning the pool a breeze - just drop it in and come back a few hours later. Having the two filters also helps in getting the fine dust out of the water. The kids love it also and have nicknamed it "wall-e".

Purchased in December 2018.

Kehani H.

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic cleaner, easy to use

We have had this cleaner for a few months now. Cleans extremely well covering the whole pool. Climbs to walls with ease and we haven’t had an issues with tangles. Collects debris from leaves to fine dust. I purchased the extra liner that’s inside the fine particle basket. Easy to lift in and out of the pool and easy to clean from the top access. Would recommend this product to anyone. You use less water because you don’t have to backwash as much due to the debris not going through the filter.

Purchased in July 2019 at Poolwerx.

Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Best Pool Robot I have ever had!

Had a Demo unit supplied to us and it did everything it said it would and more ! Apart from picking up all the debris , we get a lot of dust on the bottom of the pool and the fine mesh basket picks up all of this as well. After a 2 hour clean cycle the pool is sparkling again, Happy Days. Immediately purchased our own X30 and have never looked back. Thank you Maytronics.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DBinthebush

DBinthebushMelbourne

I should have bought this earlier

This robot does what is claimed for it - I just dropped it into my pool, which had a lot of gum leaves and green algae on the bottom, and off it went. Two and a bit hours later my pool was clean. Then I had several days of rain, dumping more gum leaves into the pool. I used the robot each day, freeing up an hour or more each day for me. It's easy to empty out the leaf basket and to dismantle and clean the filters. My pool is an above-ground plastic-liner pool, 11 metres long, 45,000 litres. The second set of filters provided are not mentioned in the instructions, and I was trying to fit them into the basket before realising that they are replacements. Very pleased so far with this cleaner.

Drew S.

Drew S.asked

I have the trident hydro which I think is the same as the x 30 just different Badge, can you get a cable that swivels, also how can you remap or get the robot to remap to pool

Dave V.

My cable is fixed and does not have a swivel joint. Not sure this model has that option.

Paul H

Hi Drew. My X30 does not have a swivel cable unfortunately. I am not sure how you would get it to remap the pool. You may have to put that question to Maytronics.

Hi Drew

Thank you for reaching out regarding your Trident Hydro and the option of having a swivel cable installed and remapping of the pool. You are able to have a swivel cable installed at your cost through one of our approved service and repair centres. You can try to put the cleaner in a different part of the pool when starting the cycle which will allow the robot's algorithims to sense it is in a different area and clean accordingly. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 and one of our team members will be able to assist you further.

BrianVeeasked

Do you offer a comprehensive range of spare parts for your pool robots and repair your robots when out of warranty?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi BrianVee. Thank you for reaching out. We have a variety of spare parts available for a range of Dolphin models. For robots that are outside of warranty, Maytronics refer to our authorised service agents for assessment to quote for repair as we have several authorised agents across each state. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further information.

BrianVee

Can you just clarify ... do you stock the complete range of parts and can a motor be replaced or is it necessary to purchase a complete lower assembly with all motors and electronics at near the cost of the entire robot? (This was me experience with your competitor and I’m hoping not to relive it)

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi BrianVee. Yes we do stock a variety of spares parts that will assist with having the robot repaired. Cost will be dependent on the parts that are required to repair the robot at the time. If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2.

Neil

Neilasked

I purchased a dolphin x30 6/7 months ago and had worked fine but not when I us it a come back later I find the dolphin on its back

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Neil. If the robot has fall onto its back, it is recommended to ensure that the water chemistry is tested and balanced where required, followed by a thorough brush down of the surfaces to minimise any slipperiness that may contribute to this occurring. If the problem continues to occur, assessment is recommended to identify the cause of this as it is quite unusual behaviour. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

See all Maytronics Dolphin X30 questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

Robo-Tek Robo-PlusAd