Maytronics Dolphin X30

Maytronics Dolphin X30

Big DavoSydney, NSW

X30 pool cleaner

We have recently purchased the X30 and are very pleased with the results. We live adjacent to a reserve and the amount of dust we get into the pool is terrible particularly when you have white pebble. From the first time we used it we were amazed that it could clean the pool so well in such a short amount of time

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,650.00.

Pool Size Large

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great little pool cleaner

Makes cleaning the pool a breeze - just drop it in and come back a few hours later. Having the two filters also helps in getting the fine dust out of the water. The kids love it also and have nicknamed it "wall-e".

Purchased in December 2018.

Pool Size Average
Kehani H.

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic cleaner, easy to use

We have had this cleaner for a few months now. Cleans extremely well covering the whole pool. Climbs to walls with ease and we haven’t had an issues with tangles. Collects debris from leaves to fine dust. I purchased the extra liner that’s inside the fine particle basket. Easy to lift in and out of the pool and easy to clean from the top access. Would recommend this product to anyone. You use less water because you don’t have to backwash as much due to the debris not going through the filter.

Purchased in July 2019 at Poolwerx.

Pool Size Average
Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Best Pool Robot I have ever had!

Had a Demo unit supplied to us and it did everything it said it would and more ! Apart from picking up all the debris , we get a lot of dust on the bottom of the pool and the fine mesh basket picks up all of this as well. After a 2 hour clean cycle the pool is sparkling again, Happy Days. Immediately purchased our own X30 and have never looked back. Thank you Maytronics.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

DBinthebush

DBinthebushMelbourne

I should have bought this earlier

This robot does what is claimed for it - I just dropped it into my pool, which had a lot of gum leaves and green algae on the bottom, and off it went. Two and a bit hours later my pool was clean. Then I had several days of rain, dumping more gum leaves into the pool. I used the robot each day, freeing up an hour or more each day for me. It's easy to empty out the leaf basket and to dismantle and clean the filters. My pool is an above-ground plastic-liner pool, 11 metres long, 45,000 litres. The second set of filters provided are not mentioned in the instructions, and I was trying to fit them into the basket before realising that they are replacements. Very pleased so far with this cleaner.

Ingrid

Ingridasked

What is a limited warranty?

Jo B.asked

Is it suitable for a 21000 litre inground concrete pool. Kidney shaped curvy pool and does it do the steps?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Jo. The Dolphin X30 is suitable for use in pools ideally up to twelve metres in length. Climbing steps and ledges as areas that require cleaning is not part of the mapping process that each robot undertakes in order to clean any pool. As robotic pool cleaners have a footprint of approximately 400mm, it is not guaranteed that robots will be able to climb steps and ledges due to the variance in size, shape, depth and shape of steps between pools. We recommend to manually brush the steps and sweep any debris into the pool whereby the robot will then filter the debris from the bottom. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further information.

Jo B.

Does it have a way to programme the daily cleaning cycle so it permanently stays on as I can't be there to reset it weekly? Also, what price is it thanks? Are finer filters extra?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Jo. This particular model does not have the option to set a weekly timer. The Dolphin X30 has a recommended retail price of $1899 inclusive of GST and both sets of filters will come with the robot of which the ultra-fine filter kit is inclusive. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further information.

Rachel

Rachelasked

Are these suitable in an above ground Intex pool (20,000l)?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rachel. The Dolphin X30 is able to be used in a variety of applications, inclusive of above ground pools and vinyl surfaces. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further information.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives