3.9

4.3

willsmithkp7
willsmithkp7Sydney, NSW

Great for pool maintenance

Easy to set up and drop in the water and it does what it says. Recommend for anyone looking for a hassle-free pool cleaning solution Show details ·  1
Alexander Brown
Alexander BrownSydney, NSW2 posts

Great pool cleaner

⁦It dose a very good job, all as I expected⁩. It cleans the pool wonderfully. Show details ·  1
markborchert56
markborchert56Sydney, NSW

It does a fabulous job

Works perfectly in my pool. A great machine that definitely does good job. Very pleased with it. Show details ·  1
Jolie c.
Jolie c.Sydney, NSW

Great performance

Great performance and cleans my fibreglass more with ease. Its a great cleaner. Go for it, get a Dolphin today! Show details ·  1
kamryn c.
kamryn c.Sydney, NSW

It does a fantastic job

We love our brand new Dolphin pool cleaner. It does a fantastic job at cleaning the walls, floor and waterline of our pool. We spoke to Maytronics who recommended a local pool store and they delivered within a few days. 100% recommend. So much better than my cheap robot I brought online! Show details ·  1
Dirk
DirkSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Simon Johnson
Simon JohnsonSydney, NSW2 posts
Bernard W.
Bernard W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Dolphin X30

WOW! How good!

It’s out first pool and everyone said how much time it takes to clean a pool! Well not with this bad boy, it does all the hard work for you. Can’t be happier with our purchase! We have a lot of dirt around our pool area due a renovation and the dolphin makes it sparkling clean every time. Packs away in the corner of the pool yard out of the way on its stand. Show details ·  1
RobynMcDougall
RobynMcDougallAU5 posts
  Dolphin X30

Terrible pool cleaner don’t waste your money

Had it for 2 years and 9 months and it’s stuffed. It doesn’t pick up leaves or do the steps and doesn’t get any kind of dirt or dust. It’s useless. Don’t bother contacting Maytronics for help either as they are useless and probably have the worst customer service I’ve seen! Won’t be touching this brand again! Cord is now so twisted it can’t be used at all and the machine is worth nothing. Throw it in the bin after 2 years and $2000 wasted! Show details
Barb
BarbHunter Region, NSW15 posts
Scott M.
Scott M.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Just Purchased

H Guys,
Just purchased the X30 & it works well but won’t clean my swim out ? I even started it on there a couple of times ? Any recommendations to rectify this issue? Show details ·  3
Gazza H.
Gazza H.

Only lasted 2 1/2 years and stopped working

The X30 did a really good job of cleaning the pool, although the cable did get tangled quite easily, and I was impressed that it was even able to pick up the palm seeds and large leaves. The bad thing is, it only lasted 2 1/2 years before it stopped working and was quoted over $800 to repair it. I would expect a cleaner that costs over $2000 it would last for more than 2 1/2 years. Show details
Chris
Chris

Great product - Better Service

I’ve has a number of robots and used other methods to clean my pool. None work as well as the X30. I’ve found it very easy to use over the past 3 years. I’ve had a couple of issues with it from time to time but have always got excellent support from Leo and the team at Maytronics in Oxley. I do recommend it to others. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Terrible

Do not buy this product!

The cord tangled to the point of being unusable after 18 months and after speaking with Maytronics they gave me instructions to rectify the tangled cord. After months of trying they are now saying it is out of warranty and won’t replace it. The cords are very expensive to replace.

Also, it won’t clean the large 2 metre wide 4 m long step/ shallow area in our pool. They say it is the shape of the step that is the issue. Show details

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Central West, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Dolphin X30

Perfect product

I have tried many solutions to achieving a sparkling pool; vacuums on the pump, brushing and manual cleaning as well as regular servicing, however, purchasing this product is a game changer. It cleans up the fine dust (I live in Central West NSW so we deal with lots of blown dust in the air) as well as the usual leaves and dirt. The fact that there are two types of insert for the basket really helps with the fine dust. Now my filter and chlorinator can get on with their job unhindered. Great product. Show details ·  1
Large Debris Cleaning