Maytronics Dolphin X30

4.2

• Pool Size
oberonway

oberonway

So easy to use! Pop in the pool and let it go...

My Maytronics Dolphin X30 is perfect for cleaning my pool. Its so easy to use. Drop it in and press the button to go.
Our neighbours trees drop so many leaves into the pool and this collects them all.
Great for cleaning sand and debris off the pool floor. I'm surprised how much it collects.
Cleaning the unit is easy too. I just use the hose and spray until clean.

Purchased in September 2020.

TZA

TZASydney Surrounds, NSW

Not worth it!

Not worth the money. Doesn't clean properly. Tried to upgrade the power supply today to one with a timer so at least the pool would be automatically cleaned a few times a week therefore providing a better chance of it being clean when we want to swim. I rang Maytronics and was told to get a specific power - went and bought it from local pool shop and it doesn't work! I used to have a suction cleaner with our old pool at previous home. Going to put the X30 on gumtree and go back to the 2 wheel suction cleaner. Much less hassle - pool floor was always clean - only thing you have to do with a suction cleaner is pull it out when you want to swim. Not worth the hassle and doesn't live up to the marketing.

Purchased in August 2020 at Australian Internet Poolshop for A$1,580.00.

Pool SizeSmall

GeoRodSouth East Queensland, QLD

X30 Dolphin or Pentair Prowler 920 Robotic Pool Cleaner same same !

Purchased in October 2020 at Best Pool Supplies for A$1,499.00.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin X30 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Best pool cleaner.....but really flawed

I’ve perhaps written here before. And you know what, I still love this cleaner. Best money spent.

BUT!

I find it fundamentally flawed. The power cable is ridiculous. I don’t understand how something this expensive has a cord like this. It’s constantly linked and twisted. I was told to leave it in sun. Didn’t do anything. And I also don’t have the space to leave it in sun.

Purchased in March 2020 at Poolwerx for A$1,800.00.

Adam B.
Adam B.
Adele B

Adele BPerth, WA

Great pool cleaner until it died after 2 years.

Great pool cleaner until it died after 2 years and needed repairing. After another year it died again - same fault but this time $500 to fix it. This does not represent value for money and after sales care is pitiful. Do not buy this unit.

Purchased in January 2017.

Pool SizeSmall
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Great pool cleaner. Will save me heaps of time.

11m x 4.5m 60,000l pool.
Before and after pics.
2 full cycles one day, 1 cycle the next , all on ultra fine filters and the pool is sparkling.
Climbed every step including the walk ledge all the way around the pool.
Really happy with X30 performance.

Purchased in February 2020 at PrivateSale for A$1,000.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Clan B. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that your Dolphin X30 is performing well and saving you time in maintaining your pool. Have a great day.

Sheila N.

Sheila N.South East Queensland, QLD

X30 pool cleaner

What a brilliant little machine. The first day we used the coarse filter and we were amazed at the amount of sand and debris came out that was being missed by the kreepy krawly. The old cleaner that was attached to the skimmer box needed to be cleaned twice per session which meant dismantling the skimmer basket, not so with the X30. After we added some chemicals to the water a brown muck formed on the floor which we would normally have to suck it down the drain, wasting precious water. Not so with the X30! The fine filter handled it with ease. We love it to bits!

Purchased in January 2020 at Poolwerx for A$1,899.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Sheila, it is wonderful to read such fantastic feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out to the Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 for any future needs.

Big DavoSydney, NSW

X30 pool cleaner

We have recently purchased the X30 and are very pleased with the results. We live adjacent to a reserve and the amount of dust we get into the pool is terrible particularly when you have white pebble. From the first time we used it we were amazed that it could clean the pool so well in such a short amount of time

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,650.00.

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great little pool cleaner

Makes cleaning the pool a breeze - just drop it in and come back a few hours later. Having the two filters also helps in getting the fine dust out of the water. The kids love it also and have nicknamed it "wall-e".

Purchased in December 2018.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin X30 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Kehani H.

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic cleaner, easy to use

We have had this cleaner for a few months now. Cleans extremely well covering the whole pool. Climbs to walls with ease and we haven’t had an issues with tangles. Collects debris from leaves to fine dust. I purchased the extra liner that’s inside the fine particle basket. Easy to lift in and out of the pool and easy to clean from the top access. Would recommend this product to anyone. You use less water because you don’t have to backwash as much due to the debris not going through the filter.

Purchased in July 2019 at Poolwerx.

Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Best Pool Robot I have ever had!

Had a Demo unit supplied to us and it did everything it said it would and more ! Apart from picking up all the debris , we get a lot of dust on the bottom of the pool and the fine mesh basket picks up all of this as well. After a 2 hour clean cycle the pool is sparkling again, Happy Days. Immediately purchased our own X30 and have never looked back. Thank you Maytronics.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DBinthebush

DBinthebushMelbourne

I should have bought this earlier

This robot does what is claimed for it - I just dropped it into my pool, which had a lot of gum leaves and green algae on the bottom, and off it went. Two and a bit hours later my pool was clean. Then I had several days of rain, dumping more gum leaves into the pool. I used the robot each day, freeing up an hour or more each day for me. It's easy to empty out the leaf basket and to dismantle and clean the filters. My pool is an above-ground plastic-liner pool, 11 metres long, 45,000 litres. The second set of filters provided are not mentioned in the instructions, and I was trying to fit them into the basket before realising that they are replacements. Very pleased so far with this cleaner.

Adam

Adam asked

Can you please explain how to remove the Dolphin X30 from a pool if you cannot pull on the cable and water depth is to great to reach without getting in the pool?

GeoRod

you cant .. thats the system .. the cable is very strong - just tug it along SLOWLY dont yank it like your are trying to surf the unit out of the pool ... as soon as you can reach the handle and its heavy to lift out dont use the cabe just the handle on the unit .. I just lify it onto the edge and let it drain .. when its done i move it away and clean it off

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Adam. Whilst the manual does advised not to use the cable to remove the robot from the pool, it is able to be used to guide the robot to the water's edge and then removed from the pool using the robot's handle. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further information.

Garyasked

My X30 keeps stopping, it runs for a minute then stops, I take it out return to the water but it does the same every time??

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Gary. If the power supply LED light stays on and the robot displays signs of not functioning correctly, we recommend to check for obstructions within the impeller and the drive tracks. The impeller (which resembles a fan on the top of the unit), may be tangled with debris. With the robot disconnected from power, remove the impeller cover, which is located at the top of the unit where the blue cable is connected, and examine the unit. Any obstructions are to be removed. Should the issue continue to occur, assessment of the robot is recommended. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Gary

Perfect, rubbish in the impeller, many thanks

Ruth L.

Ruth L.asked

Does the Maytronics X30 have a timer like the X40+ has?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Ruth. The Dolphin X30 does not have the timer feature that the Dolphin 40+ has. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further information.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives