Maytronics Dolphin X30

Maytronics Dolphin X30

• Pool Size
    • Large (3)
    • Average (2)

Great pool cleaner. Will save me heaps of time.

11m x 4.5m 60,000l pool.
Before and after pics.
2 full cycles one day, 1 cycle the next , all on ultra fine filters and the pool is sparkling.
Climbed every step including the walk ledge all the way around the pool.
Really happy with X30 performance.

Purchased in February 2020 at PrivateSale for $1,000.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Clan B. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that your Dolphin X30 is performing well and saving you time in maintaining your pool. Have a great day.

Sheila N.

Sheila N.South East Queensland, QLD

X30 pool cleaner

What a brilliant little machine. The first day we used the coarse filter and we were amazed at the amount of sand and debris came out that was being missed by the kreepy krawly. The old cleaner that was attached to the skimmer box needed to be cleaned twice per session which meant dismantling the skimmer basket, not so with the X30. After we added some chemicals to the water a brown muck formed on the floor which we would normally have to suck it down the drain, wasting precious water. Not so with the X30! The fine filter handled it with ease. We love it to bits!

Purchased in January 2020 at Poolwerx for $1,899.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Sheila, it is wonderful to read such fantastic feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out to the Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 for any future needs.

Big DavoSydney, NSW

X30 pool cleaner

We have recently purchased the X30 and are very pleased with the results. We live adjacent to a reserve and the amount of dust we get into the pool is terrible particularly when you have white pebble. From the first time we used it we were amazed that it could clean the pool so well in such a short amount of time

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,650.00.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin X30 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great little pool cleaner

Makes cleaning the pool a breeze - just drop it in and come back a few hours later. Having the two filters also helps in getting the fine dust out of the water. The kids love it also and have nicknamed it "wall-e".

Purchased in December 2018.

Pool Size Average
Kehani H.

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic cleaner, easy to use

We have had this cleaner for a few months now. Cleans extremely well covering the whole pool. Climbs to walls with ease and we haven’t had an issues with tangles. Collects debris from leaves to fine dust. I purchased the extra liner that’s inside the fine particle basket. Easy to lift in and out of the pool and easy to clean from the top access. Would recommend this product to anyone. You use less water because you don’t have to backwash as much due to the debris not going through the filter.

Purchased in July 2019 at Poolwerx.

Pool Size Average
Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Best Pool Robot I have ever had!

Had a Demo unit supplied to us and it did everything it said it would and more ! Apart from picking up all the debris , we get a lot of dust on the bottom of the pool and the fine mesh basket picks up all of this as well. After a 2 hour clean cycle the pool is sparkling again, Happy Days. Immediately purchased our own X30 and have never looked back. Thank you Maytronics.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DBinthebush

DBinthebushMelbourne

I should have bought this earlier

This robot does what is claimed for it - I just dropped it into my pool, which had a lot of gum leaves and green algae on the bottom, and off it went. Two and a bit hours later my pool was clean. Then I had several days of rain, dumping more gum leaves into the pool. I used the robot each day, freeing up an hour or more each day for me. It's easy to empty out the leaf basket and to dismantle and clean the filters. My pool is an above-ground plastic-liner pool, 11 metres long, 45,000 litres. The second set of filters provided are not mentioned in the instructions, and I was trying to fit them into the basket before realising that they are replacements. Very pleased so far with this cleaner.

Adam B.

Adam B.asked

I’ve just bought an X30 and its initial clean was great. But how long does it run for? Does it automatically switch off?

clan b.
clan b.

Hi Adam
It runs on 2 hr cycle and then switches off.
You can then turn off and start again for another 2 hr cycle if first cycle didn't clean everything.
I have an 11m x 4m pool and need to do 2 cycles for it to get everywhere.
Cheers

NIC

NICasked

We have a pool that gets many leaves from our neighbours. I am unsure whether to get S300i or X30. Would love some advice thank you ;))))

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Nic. The main difference between the Dolphin S300i and the Dolphin X30 is that the Dolphin S300i is Bluetooth and smartphone compatible and the Dolphin X30 is not. The Dolphin X30 comes with both filter kits, spring-net for larger debris and ultra-fine for finer debris, of which are able to be interchanged within the filter basket as required. The Dolphin S300i also has a filter basket of which is fitted with the ultra-fine fine filters. A rough, net filter sits within the filter basket to allow for dual filtration. For further information, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or via email to customercareau@maytronics.com.

Josh

Joshasked

Hi Maytronics, I read on one of the reviews you do a demo for this cleaner? How do I go about getting a demo?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Josh. A demonstration is definitely able to be arranged. Please visit us at https://book.mydolphin.com.au/ and submit your information and your request will be referred to your closest Dolphin dealer, of whom, will be in contact with you to schedule a time. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team via email to customercareau@maytronics.com or on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further information.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives