Maytronics Dolphin X30

Maytronics Dolphin X30

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great little pool cleaner

Makes cleaning the pool a breeze - just drop it in and come back a few hours later. Having the two filters also helps in getting the fine dust out of the water. The kids love it also and have nicknamed it "wall-e".

Purchased in December 2018.

Noise Level
Pool Size Average
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning

Kehani H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic cleaner, easy to use

We have had this cleaner for a few months now. Cleans extremely well covering the whole pool. Climbs to walls with ease and we haven’t had an issues with tangles. Collects debris from leaves to fine dust. I purchased the extra liner that’s inside the fine particle basket. Easy to lift in and out of the pool and easy to clean from the top access. Would recommend this product to anyone. You use less water because you don’t have to backwash as much due to the debris not going through the filter.

Purchased in July 2019 at Poolwerx.

Noise Level
Pool Size Average
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Best Pool Robot I have ever had!

Had a Demo unit supplied to us and it did everything it said it would and more ! Apart from picking up all the debris , we get a lot of dust on the bottom of the pool and the fine mesh basket picks up all of this as well. After a 2 hour clean cycle the pool is sparkling again, Happy Days. Immediately purchased our own X30 and have never looked back. Thank you Maytronics.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DBinthebush

DBinthebushMelbourne

I should have bought this earlier

This robot does what is claimed for it - I just dropped it into my pool, which had a lot of gum leaves and green algae on the bottom, and off it went. Two and a bit hours later my pool was clean. Then I had several days of rain, dumping more gum leaves into the pool. I used the robot each day, freeing up an hour or more each day for me. It's easy to empty out the leaf basket and to dismantle and clean the filters. My pool is an above-ground plastic-liner pool, 11 metres long, 45,000 litres. The second set of filters provided are not mentioned in the instructions, and I was trying to fit them into the basket before realising that they are replacements. Very pleased so far with this cleaner.

AdamD

AdamDasked

Hi, what's the difference between the x30 and the s300?
Adam

Kehani H.

I was told the difference is just for the sellers. I know Poolwerks sell the X series. Same same but different.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

The Dolphin X30, within the Dolphin X-Series, is a robot that will clean a pool's floor, walls and waterline. The Dolphin S300i, of which is with the Dolphin S-Series, will also clean a pool's floor, walls and waterline but is Bluetooth and smartphone compatible, of which the X30 is not. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for further information.

Deedee

Deedeeasked

Does the X30 pick up dirt?

Kehani H.

Yes the x30 picks up dirt. The filters are brown with dirt when it’s finished. Just have to hose them off after it’s finished.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Deedee. The Dolphin X30 comes with both sets of filters, of which are able to be interchanged as required. The ultra-fine filters are able to filter particles such as dust and the net filters are able to filter larger debris. As Kehani has advised, the filters may change colour once the robot has completed the cycle. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for more information.

Fi G.

Fi G.asked

I would like to add a timer to my x25 can this be done?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the X25 does not have the option of adding a timer. Please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 693 657 Option 2 if you wish to discuss this in greater detail. Kind Regards, Dee.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners