Maytronics Dolphin X30

• Small (3)
  • Average (12)
  • Large (10)
Noise Level
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kamryn c.
kamryn c.NSWSydney, NSW

It does a fantastic job

We love our brand new Dolphin pool cleaner. It does a fantastic job at cleaning the walls, floor and waterline of our pool. We spoke to Maytronics who recommended a local pool store and they delivered within a few days. 100% recommend. So much better than my cheap robot I brought online! Show details ·  1
Dirk
DirkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Simon Johnson
Simon JohnsonNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Bernard W.
Bernard W.NSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

WOW! How good!

It’s out first pool and everyone said how much time it takes to clean a pool! Well not with this bad boy, it does all the hard work for you. Can’t be happier with our purchase! We have a lot of dirt around our pool area due a renovation and the dolphin makes it sparkling clean every time. Packs away in the corner of the pool yard out of the way on its stand. Show details ·  1
RobynMcDougall
RobynMcDougallAU5 posts

Terrible pool cleaner don’t waste your money

Had it for 2 years and 9 months and it’s stuffed. It doesn’t pick up leaves or do the steps and doesn’t get any kind of dirt or dust. It’s useless. Don’t bother contacting Maytronics for help either as they are useless and probably have the worst customer service I’ve seen! Won’t be touching this brand again! Cord is now so twisted it can’t be used at all and the machine is worth nothing. Throw it in the bin after 2 years and $2000 wasted! Show details
Barb
BarbNSWHunter Region, NSW14 posts

Scott M.
Scott M.NSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Just Purchased

H Guys,
Just purchased the X30 & it works well but won’t clean my swim out ? I even started it on there a couple of times ? Any recommendations to rectify this issue? Show details ·  3
Gazza H.
Gazza H.

Only lasted 2 1/2 years and stopped working

The X30 did a really good job of cleaning the pool, although the cable did get tangled quite easily, and I was impressed that it was even able to pick up the palm seeds and large leaves. The bad thing is, it only lasted 2 1/2 years before it stopped working and was quoted over $800 to repair it. I would expect a cleaner that costs over $2000 it would last for more than 2 1/2 years. Show details
Chris
Chris

Great product - Better Service

I’ve has a number of robots and used other methods to clean my pool. None work as well as the X30. I’ve found it very easy to use over the past 3 years. I’ve had a couple of issues with it from time to time but have always got excellent support from Leo and the team at Maytronics in Oxley. I do recommend it to others. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Terrible

Do not buy this product!

The cord tangled to the point of being unusable after 18 months and after speaking with Maytronics they gave me instructions to rectify the tangled cord. After months of trying they are now saying it is out of warranty and won’t replace it. The cords are very expensive to replace.

Also, it won’t clean the large 2 metre wide 4 m long step/ shallow area in our pool. They say it is the shape of the step that is the issue. Show details

Leigh M.
Leigh M.NSWCentral West, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect product

I have tried many solutions to achieving a sparkling pool; vacuums on the pump, brushing and manual cleaning as well as regular servicing, however, purchasing this product is a game changer. It cleans up the fine dust (I live in Central West NSW so we deal with lots of blown dust in the air) as well as the usual leaves and dirt. The fact that there are two types of insert for the basket really helps with the fine dust. Now my filter and chlorinator can get on with their job unhindered. Great product. Show details ·  1
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Grant M
Grant MQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Works great but

The unit does everything that I expect , climbs the walls ,socks in debris and leaves ( we back onto a forest and have plenty of gum nuts and leaves all year round ).About 18m months old
My only peeve is the bloody cable that constantly twists and twists despite being removed ,straightened in the sun etc.
Should come standard with Anti Twist cable instead if having to fork out $$$$ Show details ·  1
Geoff W.
Geoff W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Paul H
Paul HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
Dave V.
Dave V.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Dolphon X30

Exceeds all expectations. Filter is excellent. It covers my 9m x 4m pool and doesn't miss a spot. climbs every wall (up to about 2.5 metres) and scrubs all of the water line - just as promised. I have pretty much damaged both shoulders from scrubbing the pool and vacuuming. Wish I had robotic pool cleaner like the X30 years earlier. Show details ·  1