Mazda 2 DE

• Features
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I love my Mazda. She is zippy, low maintenance and economical. I have had her nearly four years, get her serviced yearly and never any issues. Fantastic purchase, I will get another. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2017.

Sam U.
Sam U.Perth, WA

Not in the quality expected

Got one with just over 100k on the clock but having difficulties with power steering and seatbelt pre tention sensor. These kind of issues are not expected with a reputable japanese manufacturer and repair cost would be more than 2000$ atleast. Never buy Mazda again :( Going back for Toyota.

Purchased in August 2019 for $5,000.00.

Lyna
LynaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my baby Mazda 2

Bought this baby brand new in 2010 at Mazda Dealer Edwardstown and I still love it. It's an economical little hatch that takes me to A to Z everyday, and has plenty of room to store groceries. I can fold down the chairs to give it more room when needed. Needless to say it's been reliable I haven't had any issues with it breaking down on the road.

Purchased in June 2010.

Jeffro
Jeffro

Good economical small car

We drive our little Mazda 2 everyday and have found it to be very easy to drive and fuel efficient.We have only owned this car for 4 months but it has been very reliable and fun to drive.It also has no problem carrying 4-5 people

Purchased in January 2019 at Melbourne's Cheapest Cars for $8.00.

Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my Mazda 2!

I have had my Mazda 2 for 5 years and I love it.
I bought it brand new and have never had any issues with it.
It is the right size and would definitely recommend it to anyone, as it is reliable and has enough space.
I also find that the dealerships around Adelaide are good to deal with.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
T T
T TMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect zippy little car.

This is my first car (bought second hand) and I absolutely love it. It can store a surprising amount of things, and has a large boot space for a small hatchback. I have never had any issues with this vehicle, it is very reliable and has been on a number of large road trips. It costs about $50 to fill up and goes a long way with it. Despite being two doors, there is still ample leg space for backseat passengers.

BadgeMaxx
Date PurchasedJan 2015
Glenn
GlennVIC, 3072

Nice little niffy car

Got this as a second car for my wife to learn driving. The drive and handling is pretty good, and the car corners well. Easy to park in city and tight spaces and is pretty niffy car overall. However, petrol consumption is rather high at around 9 - 10L /100km, perhaps due to age coming to 10 years old.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
audiblePerth, WA

Needs constant repairs.

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Jlang
JlangRockingham

love this car

This is a great little car. It drives really well. It is a manual and the gear change is great and smooth. The small issue is only from 1st to 2nd gear where it is a bit tougher. It is small so it is easy to park. The fuel consumption is good as we can fill a tank on $40.00 (dependant on fuel price on the day) I would recommend this car. It is the second mazda we have bought. (Bought a mazda 3 also). It is safe and reliable.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jess B
Jess B

The perfect first car or city living car!

This was my first ever car and it was honestly a dream - its so easy to drive and I always feel safe and secure. It’s smooth and incredibly cheap on fuel which is wonderful for a uni student! The interior is beautiful and super easy to keep tidy! I would definitely recommend.

BadgeNeo Sport
Date PurchasedOct 2016
Melissa C
Melissa CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great first car.

Great fuel efficient car. Makes a great first car but doesn't have a lot of safety features maybe due to the range I got. Its compact so it makes it easy to park and get through narrow spaces. We took this car around New Zealand and it saved us to much money on petrol. Leg room is a bit right at the back but what can you expect from a hatch back right? Running cost is quite reasonable, average service cost at Mazda ranges from 200-500 dollars every 6 months/10,000 km

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Luke
Luke

Great first car

Bought this car a little over 6 months ago and it has been great ever since I purchased it. Have never ahd a problem with it, it is extremely economical on fuel. It is a smaller car so you would not want to have a whole family in it. But it is a great little run about town car,

Date PurchasedAug 2017
maxwell.l
maxwell.lSydney

Fantastic city runaround, affordable motoring

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Ena
EnaPerth, WA

Mazda from now on!

Love my mazda 2, handles beautifully,looks good,very quiet,very economical to run.
Plenty of legroom,front and rear. Split rear seats so very versatile,huge boot area. plenty of stirage spaces,and unlike most new cars has a cigarette lighter..even non smokers need to plug some things in,has fascility to charge smart phone/computer. Love the steering wheel,where you can control radio,cruise control etc.
i am now a Mazda convert.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014