Mazzucchelli's

Mazzucchelli's

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (38)

DISASTER - AVOID!

Diamonds fell out of my fiance's engagement ring of over $4000. They repaired it, and hours later a different diamond fell out. I asked for a full refund, and they said they dont give refunds. I told them this was illegal under the Australian Consumer Law (I am a commercial lawyer). They said I was wrong and I'd have to take it to the WA Consumer Dept. I did that, and then eventually they gave me a full refund a month later. I was dealing with the Regional Manager whose job seems to be to convince people that they have no rights under the law for faulty products. Avoid this business and its group entities, they are unscrupulous and will take your money and then waste your precious time too.

Jeanne L.

Jeanne L.Perth, WA

Worth the wait!

Purchased a well deserved gift for mum at their Carousel store. Ms Doris, and the ladies were very patient and accomodating, such a pleasant store experience. Will recommend a visit to this store.

Horrid - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!

BJM

BJMPerth, WA

Give them an engagement ring for a pendant design idea and they melt the engagement ring to make the pendant

I will never forgive these idiots for melting my wife's engagement ring. They then made up something they thought resembled the old ring (it didn't). Horrible attitude and not at all apologetic. They will be happy to take your money but you'll see another side when they do something stupid.

Great service!

Was looking for a new watch. Had an idea what I wanted to get, but changed my mind once I tried a few on. The service was fantastic, very friendly, helpful and patient. I will for sure go back there!

Bee

BeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

no customer service

I purchased a watch for my husbands birthday , a longines classic, on the 25/9/2020. the watch was worn on the 1/11/2020, it didn't work, returned the watch to the store, 5/11/20. I phoned the repairer, they hadn't received the correct warranty till 4/12/20, they said it would take another 5 weeks. I am still waiting on the watch to be repaired or a member of staff to phone me, its now16/12/20, may have the watch back in February!!!!
I was told a manager would phone me still waiting... horrendous customer service

Deirdre

DeirdreAustralian Capital Territory

Exploitation of older person

My father aged over 90 years who is profoundly deaf went to buy a watch. He was sold an automatic watch for $1000 which doesnt keep time. He did not understand what an automatic watch is and how it works. Generally not a suitable product for an older person. Manager would not provide a refund arguing that she explained through his carer what an automatic watch is.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Rado Watch

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

This is just what I wanted.

I wanted a watch. The watch I Wanted was in stock. The product was on sale. The sales Person was knowledgeable polite and very helpful nothing was difficult. Great customer service.

Poor quality jewellery

Gabrielle V.

Gabrielle V.Perth, WA

6 month old $8,000 ring, warranty not worth paper it’s written on, long time customer. Never again.

Faulty product, extremely bad customer service. Warranty is worth nothing, Totally not satisfied with the product or service I’ve received. Forced into taking my complaint to consumer affairs and legal.

Excellent service

The 2 staff were friendly and extremely helpful, they found a solution to my problems. I shall definitely be back in the future to have additional assistance from the Claremont store.

Cheng

ChengPerth, WA

AVOID. Terrible customer service. Scam company.

Bought two wedding bands and our ring sizes were incorrectly measured by the sales rep. Upon requesting a resize were told it was "not their fault" and told had to pay again to fix after only purchasing the rings 2 weeks ago. Sales reps were bored at best in their approach to customer service. Terrible experience. Would not recommend ANYONE purchase anything from them.

Very poor after sales service

Purchased a watch fro them over 18 months ago and have had nothing but trouble, watch does not keep accurate time, have had it sent for service but issue still remains.
all i want is to get a refund, but they will not even return my calls

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality product, Extended Care Plan a rort, customer service unsatisfactory

Ally

Ally

Id give 0 stars if I could

Avoid at all cost!
My partner bought my engagement ring from here and we have had nothing but a bad experience. A diamond fell out after 5 days of wear. Customer service is terrible. Company is a nightmare to deal with. Don't waste your money!!!!! This has really been a terrible experience during what is suppose to be a memorable time.

Louise M

Louise M

Unsuitable for purpose.

Bought a diamond ring from Woden Mazzucchelli's for $3000 at boxing day sale in 2012. Value $6000. Three times in the last 8 years I have had to have the same repair carried out by Mazzucchelli's jeweler. The band separates at the same place. Each time I have been charged for the repairs. Last week I asked how long the warranty is on the repairs, I was not given a specific answer. I queried why I had to pay for what was obviously a manufacturing fault, I was told the band was very narrow. When I queried why they sold something that obviously wasn't suitable for purpose I was then told that I must be wearing it when I'm doing 'hard work'.

Best jewellery out

amazing service with the finest jewellery will not go elsewhere ever again. Bought a tag heur there and they have offered cleaning and scratch repair every time I come back

David F

David FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent and beautiful jewellery.

Exquisite jewellery from expensive vendors that made my wife so excited. Great service from the staff. I will always go to Mazzucchellis for the finest jewellery in Australia. Love it.

Hunter B.

Hunter B.Perth, WA

I love Mazzucchelli’s.

We just love shopping at Garden City Mazzucchelli’s. Penny and Tracey made our difficult decision choosing wedding bands so seamless. They remained patient and composed while we agonised over what to buy. Never a dull moment and the girls catered to all our needs. Best store ever. Cant wait to get my next dream piece of bling. Maybe a Swiss watch............