Mazzucchelli's

Mazzucchelli's

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rude pushy staff and very unprofessional behavior

Plz never enter into act belconnen store!!!
My partner and I were shocked by the short old female staff in the belconnen store, she was quite pushy and rude, especially she knew nothing about the diamond and she didn't even know how to use the professional viewer to check the serial number in the diamond. My partner even understood more about jewelry knowledge than her. She was so silly and ridiculous.
Btw, their diamonds look very yellow, however at quite a high price.
Totally shocked by her unprofessionalism and felt quite disgusted about her attitude.
Never recommend the belconnen store and the short fat staff.
Never!

Store LocationACT Belconnen

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Delightful sales assistant

I bought pearl earrings from the Gateways store yesterday and was served by Natalie. She was so helpful and friendly. She told me how to care for the pearls to keep their luster. Natalie was the only assistant in the store at the time yet she did not rush me or make me feel I had to choose quickly. Wonderful customer service. Thank you. Ali

Store LocationGateways, Cockburn
Balkaran D.

Balkaran D.Perth, WA

Great service carousel

Had a very great experience at the Carousel store with the sales consultant Dripal shah . I will definitely be back for future purchases. Thank you so much for everything Dripal .. !

Store LocationCarousel Westfield

Don't use mazzacchellis

My advice is avoid this company. If you want to speak to anyone above store level you can't because they are not allowed to give out phone numbers. The only number I managed to find on line for the parent company went to a mailbox which was full.

Exceptional service

Had a very good experience at the Carousel store with the sales consultant Angela

Took as much time as we needed and very helpful in all dealings right through till we picked up our product at the end - as well as gift wrapping with a smile

Exceptional customer service Angela

Store LocationCarousel

Joanne

JoanneWestern Australia

Stay away from Mazzucchelli’s. Poor after sales service in Claremont .

Repeated return of new Longine watch . Customer service hopeless and watch away for months . Mazzucchelli’s after sales procedures are not at all customer focused .
Once they have your money they don’t care . Expect you to wait for ages without a watch . Their response is ‘that’s the way we do it ‘ .
They don’t wait when it comes to getting their money.

Store LocationClaremont

Mazzucchelli's poor AfterCare + Vera Wang not fit to withstand more than 2 years

Store LocationPerth

Kim V.

Kim V.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very poor service

Very frustrating to deal with. I had to constantly chase the jewelry store regarding updates on a repair, and argue with the sales rep after they attempted to blame me for a fault in the latch of a brand new bracelet that had not even been worn. I do not recommend this company at all. Very disappointed

Store LocationBelconnen

Was well taken care of by Angela and Lynn

Was served by Lynn and Angela at the Carousel store in Cannington. Had great service from both, who were incredibly patient and showed me various items, letting me try them on and take my time to decide. Very happy with my purchase and pleased with the service.

Store LocationWestfield Carousel, Cannington, WA
Will B.

Will B.Perth, WA

Great service.

Great staff who made a usually tedious experience enjoyable. Credit to the Claremont team. I did not end up purchasing through Mazzucchelli’s however still found the staff to be approachable and friendly. Thanks guys!

Store LocationMazzucchelli’s in Claremont Quarter

Lien and Twee two great people at Morley . Loved it , friendly team. Super awesome

Friendly staff
Good products
Do visit and they will take you on journey. Great team and very reasonable prices . I would recommend you to Atleast pay a visit there

Store LocationMorley

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service by Anna @ Highpoint

Wow what an amazing experience I had with the manager Anna at the highpoint store I purchased a gorgeous diamond ring what a great experience! She delivered the best customer service and quality of product info! Anna gave me all the information regarding the product she sold me with excellent customer service and no forced sales pitch like other jewllery stores! I definitely will be referring customers to Anna and all the staff such friendly service! I was so satisfied with the range of jewllery that was suggested to me by Anna she knew exactly what I was looking for with no pressure to buy. The price tag was worth every cent I spent!

Store LocationHighpoint

Geraldine

GeraldinePerth, WA

Excellent service at Carousel

Always a rang of beautiful jewellery to suit every budget, service is always excellent, very helpful tell you honestly if a piece suits you or not!! Angela and the team are brilliant, thank you!!

Store LocationCarousel

excellent customer service

I had a ring on special order but have changed my mind... Angela from Westfield carousel was more than happy to exchange the ring for something else. She was very friendly and non pushy and also very helpful!

Store LocationWestfield carousel wa
Jess

JessPerth

Angela was an angel!

Angela from the Carosel store was so amazing. She went above and beyond to help me after a piece of jewellery was faulty. Her service was second to none. Thank you so much Angela

De S.

De S.Perth, WA

its a shame I have to give 1 star - Id rather give this company no stars

faulty products, less than quality workman ship have to take them to court to get my money back. disgusting!! DO NOT BUY THE VERA WANG RANGE.. diamonds constantly fall out!!!

Store Locationwhitfords

Fantastic customer service!!

I highly recommend this store for it’s superb customer service, quality of jewellery and overall enjoyable experience.
I will definitely be back for future purchases. Thank you so much for everything!

Store LocationDoncaster, Victoria

Maddison E.

Maddison E.Perth, WA

Highest Regard to the Garden City Store in WA

Hang from the Garden City store WA has been amazing! She helped us get the perfect ring and did whatever she could to help us leave us satisfied. Her customer service was sensational and she is such an amazing and friendly staff member. We are reoccurring customers because of her exceptional service and she should be HIGHLY commended.

Store LocationMazzucchelli’s Garden City, WA

Very Angry

Very AngryPerth, WA

Horrible service from Mazzucchelli’s store in Garden City

Horrible service from the Garden City store. Wanted to buy a Tag Heuer watch since we are at the complex but will take the business overseas instead. Will never shop in the store again

Mazzucchelli's Morley

The staff at Mazzucchelli's Morley are a credit to the store. Dianna helped me with my purchase and was very helpful throughout the whole transaction. I will return to this store for future purchases because of the wonderful customer service they have.

Store LocationMorley