McCarthy Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

VickyTS

VickyTSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3rd home build for us- decided to go with McCarthy Homes

Build StagePost-Construction

Rockybrocky

RockybrockyBrisbane

McCarthy Homes great customer service.

A big thank you to all the staff at McCarthy Homes. They carried out warranty work for us on our beautiful McCarthy home recently. Fantastic customer service and clear, timely communication. Most importantly a great job! John and Kedron couldn't have done more for us in making sure the finish was to our satisfaction. Thanks again McCarthy Homes were very happy.

Construction End DateSep 2013
Murray F.McCarthy Homes

Hi Rockybrocky, thanks for the great review! We're so happy to hear you're happy!
Kind regards,
McCarthy Homes Team

first home build

i have just built my first home mccarthy homes and am stoked with the result. Gill and Stevie were great and easy to work with and ensured my home build went smoothly and according to plan. after looking at many plans and builders i was impressed with the standard inclusions of mccarthy homes. i would definitely recommend and build with them again.

Construction End DateJun 2017

Hi ReluctantHomeBuilder,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you love your home. We hope your home brings you many years of happiness!
Kind regards,
McCarthy Homes Team

McCarthy Homes build stunning and perfect houses!

I am very satisfied with the whole process and they have been very patient with me and helpful all through the process. The site supervisor did everything exactly the way I wanted and was very patient with me too. Thank you so much for handing over the house more than a month earlier than the expected due date. That was a huge convenience for us. We are very happy in the new house it is a beautiful house to live in and we thank you for your hard work.

Construction End DateOct 2016

Top quality custom home

Home Sweet Home

False Advertising

babymuma

babymuma

Wonderful one-off design - great quality

DBHH

DBHHBrisbane

5 Star Experience from Beginning to End

Adrian

AdrianSorrento

Exceeds all Expectations

LVTP

LVTPGold Coast

Very professional approach to building

Carolina

Carolinabrisbane

Excellent Service Very Positive And Top Build Quality

extremely impressed

The workmanship was pretty much perfect and the end result totally exceeds our expectations. The management of the build was great - kept us informed with weekly updates and everything went seamlessly. Staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble whenever we had an issue to discuss or change to make. I would thoroughly recommend McCarthy's - great product and good people.

Bernie Higgins

Bernie HigginsHope Island

Very,Very Impressed. Excellent workmanship for surprisingly good price. 5 Stars.

Ken

KenGold Coast

Top build quality, excellent service

Carmel

CarmelBrisbane

Couldn't Be Happier !!!

RMTM

RMTMBrisbane

After starting so well - dissapointing finish

ShamiRochedale

Incompetence from McCarthy continues

I had earlier written a poor review after construction with McCarthy homes.After hand over there were many issues identified and some were signed off to be rectified within 30 days of handover.The builder similar to my earlier experiences ,proved to be incompetent and kept giving excuses till we got to the 7 month mark.At this point i put in a complaint to the QBCC[housing construction ombudsman].As soon as the complaint went in and QBCC pulled up the builder , they rushed to correct the mistakes and the issues were rectified.Just goes to show their fraudulent and incompetent ways .This is a builder to avoid for sure!

Stephen05

Stephen05Brisbane

All finished and just had the 6 month check + 2 year...

Nickolasasked

Hi,
We have just paid our $2.500 deposit, for the Preliminary Agreement, could you please send me some contact numbers of your recent clients so I can ask them a few question's on how the process went, for them, we are building on the Southside of Brisbane.
Kind Regards,

MickB
MickB

NIckolas,
Did you get any replies to your question? We have just had our handover from McCarthys. Unfortunately I would not recommend them. Great design but thats where it ends. Poor finish and poor attitude.

Hi Mick,
Could you please send me some more details regarding your build, we are building on the Southside of Brisbane, where did you build?

Mrs upset

I totally agree with mick. Same issues. We have taken them to QBCC. Full of "yes yes that'll be done" - NOT! conned us into signing over with promises galore. Poor attitude, poor service, poor product, poor finish. The only good thing they're able to do is LIE through their teeth. Good luck with them mate.

Get an answer from our members and McCarthy Homes representatives