3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

OzzybeneMelbourne

Highly recommend

Excellent store and after-sales support. Their price is very competitive. Will come back again Highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks

Product PurchasedApplecare+
Ozzybene

Thanks for explaining this to me. If you want I can take this review down.

MediaFormMediaForm

Hi Ozzybene, it would be really appreciated if you could remove it. I totally understand your frustrations and it has highlighted that we need to fix a process with our suppliers. Thanks for being understanding.

WFHguy

WFHguySydney, NSW

Made me feel like a liar and criminal.

Martin W

Martin WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good team, good prices, can recommend

Been dealing with Vicki and the team for quite some time now and they have always gone above and beyond to ensure the items I need are delivered in good time and for a competitive price. Good communication, from before order placement until the goods are delivered. Would definitely recommend. :-)

Store LocationBrisbane, Australia
Product PurchasedComputer, digital signage, POS Equipment
MediaFormMediaForm

Thanks Martin for your review, greatly appreciated.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MediaForm compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy and best price

Shopped around online for the brother printer I wanted. Mediaform were cheapest. Easy to calculate delivery and delivered within 5 business days despite receiving an email from them that they were experiencing very busy period. All good.

Product PurchasedBrother Laser Printer
MediaFormMediaForm

Thanks Jenny for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it.

lil_ninja

lil_ninjaSydney

Quick delivery and great savings for a colour laser printer

Hesitate at first as this is my first purchased from Mediaform. Paid by Paypal just in case I have issues with my order. I ordered the Brother HL-L3270CDW on Monday morning, goods arrived on Tuesday afternoon. Received no notification nor emails advising when the printer would be dispatched or delivered. I am in shock how fast the goods was delivered. Printer is brand new and in working order. Got what I wanted and I am one happy customer.

MediaFormMediaForm

Thanks for your positive review and we are glad you are happy with our service

LyonwissSydney, NSW

False and unreliable

Last week, I ordered and paid for an item, which was listed as having over 100 units in stock. Since my address and Mediaform are both in Sydney, I was anxious to know what happened to my order, after four business days. When I rang up this afternoon and asked progress on my order, they informed me that they are out of supply and they are getting new stock which should arrive next week! Clearly, Mediaform has misled me about availability and it did not inform me about the delay until I inquire. Amateurs! I hope I'll get my purchase eventually.

Matthew D.

Matthew D.South East Queensland, QLD

Listed items not in stock, zero communication & slow refund

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
Lunero

LuneroSydney, NSW

Stay Away from Amateur Merchant

anonymous32

anonymous32Sydney, NSW

I can’t complain

I had a very pleasant experience, they delivered it free for me while I said I’ll pick up myself...may be because they wanted to clear all orders from long weekend....as I paid almost half the price of Harvey Norman and good guys, so I have nothing to complain...they delivered my printer in 2 days...

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MediaForm compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Don't even bother

Waited over one month for for an order which should have come in a few days. Bad communication. Was not told that they were out of stock until I contacted them 2 weeks later asking where my order was. Learn from my experience and don't spend your money here when there are cheaper and more reliable sites to buy from. They delayed my schedule and wasted my time. I still have not received my order.

Astute ConsumerSydney, NSW

Poor customer service: they tried to skim more profit from a mistake I made with the online order

Bought a new HP MFP for my business and forgot to buy the add on service contract on the online transaction. Realised this the next day so called them before it was delivered to see if they could add it on ($45) and the girl on the phone would not do it and said it was now $180. I asked her to ask her manager if they could void it and do a new invoice and she did say she would call back - never did.
I was buying a test machine to see if it was the right size so we could buy more - will now look for another retailer. They might be $20 cheaper but it is not worth it if this is an indication of how helpful they are (and how they try to profit from a customer's mistake).

cflaus

cflausSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and efficient service

Just purchased a Cisco Analogue Telephone Adaptor to use with new VOIP service. Order placed online last weekend and arrived at my house on Thursday. Price was a few dollars more than some of their competitors however they provided an efficient service with equipment well packed. The cheaper competitors had a lot of negative reviews and decided to give Mediaform a go.

Joseph34

Joseph34Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service Mediaform Computer Supplies

My ten years old Samsung laser printer CLP-510 started to fail printing properly week before last Thursday. Searched the website for an urgent replacement and noted that Mediaform had positive feedback on facebook giving me the confidence to acquire a new printer CLP-680DW. Ordered online the new printer on week before last Friday morning. Received a call from Mediaform on the same afternoon advising me of the following Monday delivery. It delivered as promised on Monday morning in brand new working condition except with two missing rubber feet (probably due to manufacturing fault). Called the Mediaform Tech Support and it agreed to follow up with the missing rubber feet. Can't get any better service !